NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Nicholas smiled at the screen, as he watched the battle commence. He turned to the Watch Tower Monitor, looking into it and hoping for its safety. However, if it was destroyed, it made little difference...

He watched as the Kryptonians seemed to be winning...

"Well, lets see if we cant do a little damage. Computer, access U.S. Defense Grid. All systems active."

The Computer beeped, as the task was done.
"Target the skies with long range missile systems, Kryptonian targets only."

The missile systems below in the United States pointed to the skies, firing 5 of the US' nuclear missiles into the Kryptonians with high yields. The Radiation would do little, but that didn't matter to Nicholas. It was the force of the blow that was so mighty, no one being could withstand it on Earth. He doubted that the Kryptonians would go unfazed.
"It is a battle lost, but they can't say I did nothing...a total of 25 Megatons of TNT equivalent blast will be more than enough to say I helped..."

He turned back to the Watchtower screen.
"Computer, activate defense grid. Fire on all Kryptonians with maximum strength. All available energy to weapons and shields."

He turned to 3 of his drones that were copied off of the Air Force style drones shown at the Stark Expo.
"Deploy to space, target and destroy Kryptonians as a pack."

The drones shot off, heading up towards orbit...

"Now, back to the show..." An Army Drone delivered him a bag of popcorn, nicely placing it in his lap as a chair had protruded from the ground which he now sat.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Away from the conflict and far from battle; a swirl of inky darkness sprung forth from an invisible well and filled the space beyond it with a six-pointed star. This spectral shape hovering in the air expanded rapidly and formed a shimmering portal in the air - its edges indistinct against reality but its general shape easily recognized and clear. Through this shadow stepped a single figure - clad all in white he appeared practically luminous against the absolute darkness of the portal. Aizen Sōsuke stepped forward, casual and relaxed with his sword in its sheathe by his side and an amused smile on his angular face.

He took a few more steps forward, swinging his arms by his side as if he were on a stroll through the forest. He looked around his surroundings slowly, taking it all in before sighing and turning back to the six-point star which remained there behind him, hovering just above the ground.

“You can come out now, Haschwalth,” Aizen called out softly. “Bring our mutual friend with you.”

In response Jugram Haschwalth stepped through the portal with a refined gait - quickly crossing the distance over to Aizen’s side. “Of course, your majesty.”

Following slightly slower behind him came a truly frightening figure that Aizen regarded with a soft smile and Haschwalth regarded with a wary, neutral glance. Lean and muscular, the Hollow was barely clad in torn black fragments utterly at odds with the other two’s snow-white robes. Two angular horns emerged from his scalp and at the very centre of his chest was a perfectly circular hole several centimetres in diameter; the namesake for its species of demon - the hollow hole.

The three unlikely companions stood there for a moment in silence as the shadow portal began to fade and collapse in on itself, returning back to a single point and then vanishing altogether. The surrounding landscape seemed to get fractionally brighter with the absence of the light-absorbing portal and with confident nod Aizen began to stride forward.

“Let us go out then, and see what this new world offers,” he declared - eyeing already what appeared to be a silhouette in a clearing several metres away from where they stood.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:31 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snippy Snippy -

Pantorrum wrote:- Snippety, Snippety, Snip -

Lord Asumar Masaki
Earth Orbit
Stepping Up The Challenge

The Duplicate of Asumar Masaki was only focused on giving Kilian more power and energy to help him fight alongside the others In defending the Earth, knowing that Kilian's power was one of the Increasing factors that would help decide the Battle of Earth, yet Asumar was still wondering where his brother was with those reinforcements. the Duplicate turned towards Kilian "Kilian, I don't think at the moment we have the power to push the Kryptonians back, but we will try, If you want, I can connect you to everyone's Mind so that you can telepathically tell them what you plan to do." the Duplicate Asumar explained to Kilian.

Back on the Moon, where the real Asumar was duking It out with a Kryptonian and was still keeping up with the Kryptonian, even being able to land some decent hits onto the Kryptonian, his power had grown so much that It could even rival that of Super Perfect Cell, but this was only at 30 to 45% of his power currently that he was allowing forward to fight the Kryptonian, using a Combat Variant of Vaapad, to use the Enemys negative emotions to empower his own fighting being "Damnit!, why can't I fight you?!" The Kryptonian swore left and right as he tried to land heavy punches onto Asumar, which was working to a certain extent, Asumar did feel some pain from the Kryptonians Punches, but was quickly using his Rejuvenation and Healing Combination Technique to nullify these attacks

"You know, I am getting very much bored of this fight, I have somewhere else I need to be right now." An Energy Orb formed on Asumar's Left Hand, sending It forward towards the Kryptonian, sending him flying down back to the moon. "Now then, onto fighting where I am truly needed, on the frontlines, I hope I am not too late to the party." Asumar smiled, taking off flying back to the stratosphere of Earth, where the majority of the battle was currently taking place.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Daud | Kyoseven

Daud watched in awe as the final, or rather, most recent, transformation of the Saiyan race took shape, blow almost away by it's power, but remained standing from his sheer strength, durability, and above all, willpower. Super Saiyan 3? He thought, smirking, thinking that now, Earth might have a chance. His scans reported Asumar was joining the frontlines as well - that must means things on the surface are getting taken care of. "It's badass." He said, nodding in approval at the two men. "Now, do what you do best, Kyoseven."

The fusion warrior needed no instruction on fulfilling his duty to Earth and to Ultra, slamming down into a Kryptonian with a punch so powerful, it ripped the being's skull and bones from their skin, leaving behind a balloon of blood and muscle held together by skin. Kyoseven was a warrior on a completely different scale - to the heroes of Earth or even the Kryptonian Army. He simply outclassed them by miles, speedily engaged with three sons of Krypton, trading blows and punches that could level mountain chains and destroy planets. With renewed vigor and hope, Daud rejoined the battle as well, handling his Kryptonians one by one, slowly building his power up further, until finally, he felt ready to face one in combat without the help of his Red Sun emitter.

A mid-class soldier took his proposal, beginning a quick battle between the two. Daud dodged and tanked hits as needed, but slowly, began to give them back in return - with more force. It was the complete opposite of a battle of attrition, as Daud seemed to gain more and more power with each hit he took and he one he threw, until finally, the Kryptonians jaw broke in half at the leader's vicious assault. His internal organs began to rupture as Daud pounded away at any and every opening he could find - striking harder and faster that lightning itself. His finisher was something of his own creation, charging a ball of red energy from his Power Ring - like a Ki blast - copied from the Saiyans. He was only centimeters from the Kryptonian's face with the small, hand-sized energy sphere, before expelling it all at once - leaving nothing to be a reminder of the alien. He breathed heavily at the minor personal victory, defeating a Kryptonian under a yellow sun by his own power.

"For the Corps!" He yelled, but slowly, that fervor died out as his eyes struggled to comprehend what he was seeing. It was like the forces of the Kryptonians were dwindling and the heroes of Earth was actually winning, but Daud's reality came crashing down around him at the sight of more Kryptonians, far more than what they had first dealt with. The shocking, brutal reality set in as his knees quivered from primal fear. The heroes were dealing with only a tester force - not even a fraction of their half-strength. "That was...that was just..." He stammered, before powering up exponentially in rage, his red ring taking greater precedence that his others.

"THAT WAS JUST THE FIRST WAVE!"

His rage gave to clarity, suddenly, as an angelic voice spoke to him. "The device is ready for atmospheric flight At your signal, Commander Daud, we will fire." Daud held bated breath, struggling with himself to use this weapon and show the true power of the Ultra Corps. He needed a single minute to decide - not even knowing that it's tampering by Loki will do something far worse that he expects. He was afraid of being a war criminal before any such additional icing on top by Loki, and he still struggled. "Earth...must survive." He said to himself, narrowing his eyes at the invader's next wave - far larger and with far more meaner faces that showed their experience. He knew he had to do it, but he had to give the old fashion way just one last try, for everyone's sake, for his sake, for Earth.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:49 pm

By now, Nicholas' popcorn was gone and the fight was still going on.
He watched, as the heroes began to believe they had won...
"Don't kid yourselves, more is to come...that much should be common sense. Kryptonians don't lose to people like you."
He watched, as fighting resumed. Another bag of popcorn was brought to him...

The nuclear weapons fired by Nicholas from US Arsenals detonate in space, the sheer force likely killing at least 2 dozen Kryptonians that were to close to the initial blast point. His satellite was blinded for several seconds, as the massive blast of bright light and the huge shockwave knocked it off course. It did eventually stabilize, and he returned to watching...
"Oh boy, I know they felt that..." He laughed, returning to what would make a great movie...
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Kilian staggers to his feet, the wound on his leg having healed while he was unconscious. "I DO have the power to push them back, but I can't USE it. Otherwise the outcome will be just like if we let them win. And I can't hurt them unless I actually DO that." He says. "This is going poorly. A single Kryptonian is tough. Hundreds? It's worse than pissing against the wind. Eh. Suicide missions are my specialty. I certainly hope you guys have a plan, because unless we pull something out of our ass RIGHT NOW, we are all going to die." Kilian shouts into his communicator as he flies back into orbit. "Wait... That was the scouting force..." He stops. "Oh... Well, it's not like I wanted to live forever! Come on you bastards! Let's get this over with!"

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent
I felt empty, and powerless as the Kryptonians assaulted me constantly. I began to feel the fight leave me, struggling to even move while they kept on with their assault. Blood began to seep from me, leaving a trail of where I had been. No allies to help me, alone and isolated. I felt as if the fight was over. The largest of the group, stood in front of me, and I waited for him to give the final blow. It never came, glancing up, a team of IJ heroes had appeared, and despite being vastly overpowered, fought on. Giving me a window of time to recover. The Kryptonians kept true to form, and proceeded to beat them without remorse. Clawing myself back up, I dashed at the lead Kryptonian, charging him through several buildings before emerging in front of a large bank. Finding a last surge of strength in my comrades, I ducked under the giant man's blows and countered with my own. As he was separated from his group, I moved behind him and restrained him, wrapping my arms underneath his then behind his neck I gripped him tightly, then drove him into a wall before tearing into him with my heat beams. The now injured Kryptonian rose against me, and as he was about to deliver a blow two more Kryptonians stopped him, by kicking him so hard that he died instantly.

The two figures who saved my life. Were my parents. My father, a sculpture of a man, with stone features and short greying hair. Then my mother, tall and shapely but obviously powerful as well. Long blonde hair flowed from her middle aged face. Both had a icy blue stare. We stood for minutes, staring each other down. Before my father glanced down, sighing.

<"I suppose it is time then. If Zod finds you, your death will be lengthened and torturous for both yourself. And us."> I tried to protest.
<"It's not too late, Zod can be defeated! Father!"> My mother spoke up next.
<"Without Ka-El, and your other heroes, Earth is doomed. And Zod will reforge Krypton. He has won. We left you here at the end of our last invasion, hoping you would find peace. Instead, our last act as a parent will be to slay our own daughter. To spare her from her own actions."> There was nothing else for me to say.
<"So, thats it then? Well, I suppose there is no other way."> I spoke, clenching my fists. Then attempting to charge in, both of my parents, dodged my attack with speed even I could almost not see.

My mother shot behind me and kicked me in the back, while my father in front sent me flying backward with a hay maker. I was sent back and forth between the two of them. As I struggled to take on the duel assault, and it became clear that they were well versed fighting alongside each other. Knowing I could not stand the assault much longer, I tried to shoot myself into the sky and into orbit, to recharge and grow stronger. Both of my parents seeing what I was up to, raced after me, putting almost everything I could into the move, I could not seem to go fast enough to outrun them in our race into orbit. The two getting closer and closer as I knew I would not escape them.

Turning around, making a last stand. I powered my heat vision as strong as I could manage in my condition and held nothing back. Turning around and aiming my sight at my own parents. My father, saw it coming, and shot back. The two beams, forming a quaking pillar in orbit. Struggled against each other. For seconds, it seemed like the two sides had reached a stalemate. But, slowly, I was losing ground, a tear leaving my eyes as they began to bleed from the strain. My mother, after taking in one last image of me, used her own heat vision, powering my father's. And suddenly, my own power was quickly evaporated under their combined assault. And with a final shriek, my own parents heat beams had blasted me away, with searing pain all over my body, as my clothes tore and ripped and skin burned. It seemed as if my body was propelled into space. And what I believed to be my last thoughts, focused on Hal-El and Kyoten. That despite my power, their seemed to be nothing I could do to see them again.

My body floating into the solar system, as the war for Earth raged beneath me.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:55 pm

A PLANET BUSTING BATTLE

Roshi strode along the path, a determined look on his face. Up ahead there was a massive spire, a steel colored crystal, a lone man standing atop it. Roshi put his right hand upon his sword hilt as he neared.

" So! You've returned once again to challenge me. Not the wisest decision but I must know Saiyan, why did you return?"

Roshi smirked as he stood tall below the spire. " You planned genocide on a universal level, I couldn't just stand around and let you go through with it. No just that either, we never finished our last battle either, so that also, I've got a score to settle."

Silence. The two warriors stared each other down from where they stood, not visibly powering up, but beneath they brought all their power to the surface.

Whooossshhhh

A small gust of battle kicked off the battle. Roshi bounded forward, his golden hair pushed back. As he neared he flung out a palm, a kiai shattering the tip of the spire, sending Decretum back, his arms crossed.

Decretum screamed as he shot a heel forward, snapping Roshi's head back, the Saiyan falling back. Planting a hand, he pushed himself off, dodging an elbow aimed at his spine. Catching his fist, Roshi slammed a charged blast into Decretums chest, grasping the man by his Mohawk and whipping his body towards the spire.

Landing, Decretum wiped a drop of blood from his forehead, turning towards the Saiyan. " Well well well, someone's gotten strong. But your wrong if you think I'm…

" I know. That's why I brought this." Roshi said grinning, drawing his sword out, pointing it at his opponent. Pulling it back, he charged forward, whipping it forward, Dedretum nearly loosing his head if not for a perfectly timed duck.

Drawing the sword up and driving it down, Decretum smacked away the blade, missing the incoming kick, punting the man away. Righting himself, Decretum once again almost lost a limb when Roshi's sword whipped down nearly cleaving his left arm off. Decretum growled as he flung multiple blows at Roshi, the Saiyan being forced back when the attacks found home across Roshi's chest.

Falling back he aimed his sword at Decretums chest, driving it home, Decretum screaming when it slashed across his chest.

" YOU! YOU PATHETIC, WEAK, SON OF A BITCH! ILL KILL YOU!!!"

Roshi steadied himself as Decretum charged at him, the mans full energy filling the space between them.

Suddenly stopping Decretum saw a vision, an ability that was believed to be possessed only by his father.

A white city. Surrounded by massive statues of a man, a sword, the Z Sword it seemed grasped triumphantly above his head. People shouted and yelled as a robed man walked out into a balcony, when the figure pulled his hood down, it was Decretum himself.

" HAHAHAHAHA!IT SEEMS EVEN THE GODS THEMSELVES KNOW THE OUTCOME IF THIS BATTLE!" The crazed man screamed as he once again lit up his aura as he charged Roshi.

Sliding into a stance with his sword crossed in front of him, Roshi flared his energy, readying for the all out brawl.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:59 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:- Snip -

Lord Asumar Masaki
Earth Orbit
Horrible Realization

Asumar Masaki, who had been In the midst of fighting a stronger Kryptonian In battle noticed the greater distinction of power, and It was great to say the least, to face a Kryptonian was an amazing rush to Asumar, who was nearly becoming drunk with joy. As the Kryptonian delivered a powerful punch to Asumar, which sent him back quite a few feet from the Kryptonian. Asumar laughed with joy "I have to admit, the Kryptonian Race Is indeed a very powerful group of opponents to face but now playtime Is over, I have to wrap up this fight quickly." Asumar, then began to quickly power up, a Golden Aura swirling around him faster and faster with each passing moment.

Then suddenly as soon as Asumar had reached 100 Percent Capacity of his power, the aura suddenly disappeared along with his Super Transformation, returning him back to his Base Form. Asumar was sent Into shock, his power had suddenly left him as soon as he had been finished playing around now without his transformation, he was done for "What?!!, No!" Asumar yelled, the sudden realization of fear hitting him, with this, the Kryptonian, along with a few other Kryptonians stood In front of Asumar, all of them now hellbent on killing him for revenge, they all fired Beams from their Eyes, heading towards Asumar who had created a barrier around him but as quickly as he formed It, the barrier started falling apart.

Grh... I can't even access my Spiritual Armor In this state, If this keeps up any longer then-!" Asumar stated to himself In petrified fear as the Kryptonians Intensified their Heat Vision Beam, Asumar's energy barrier beginning to dissolve around him, but then as quickly as Asumar realised this may have been the end for him, the three Kryptonians were blasted away by three individual beams that came from The Founder and Temojouin, who had managed to bring an additional 50,000 Masaki Guardians with them to reinforce the defense of Earth.

As Temojouin got to work giving Asumar additional energy to help him fight, The Founder looked down to his brother, with worry still on his face "Asumar?, I'm sorry we're late brother unfortunately we could not gather more than 50,000 Reinforcements, but I sensed that you were In danger." The Founder brought his hand out to Asumar "You okay?" The Founder asked. Noticing a smile and a chuckle on Asumar's face, he looked up to his brother, a smile on his face "Oh well, I already know we might meet our ends here today... but..."

Asumar's Crimson Aura started revolving around him, although his time limit on his transformation ran out, Asumar still had enough energy to keep on fighting "We might as well give the Kryptonians our true Willpower as the last remaining Human-Celestial Hybrids, come Founder, let us give them a taste of some real Masaki Power!!!" Asumar shouted with a smile on his face, all three of the Masaki's powering up to their absolute limit before they all took off flying back Into the fray of battle.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Nicholas, finding it much easier now, made contact with Galactus.
"My Master, mighty Galactus...the Kryptonians have invaded Earth and are fighting a rag tag band of worthless heroes. If you seek to strike Earth, now is the time...no one is available to stop you...the battle has gone well for the Kryptonians, with them vastly outmatching the heroes. They are sure to have a last resort plan, but it does not matter in the grand scheme...they do not see the big picture, that you will dominate this planet regardless of this battles outcome."
He didn't expect a response, as he often never got one.
"The Kryptonians are very strong, but I think I can more than match one or two. You, on the other hand, can will them to death...will you speak with me? When will you come? When will these pathetic beings realize their one true God?"

As the massive nuclear blast cleared, the heroes might notice many Kryptonians dead from the huge blasts, exactly 21...but who was counting?
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:23 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Neros wrote:
Landing softly on the planet's surface, the rest of the team organized themselves around God Lee for instructions. "Alright, our first priority is recon at the ground level. We need to assess the threat of the Star, and then see what we can do with it." He said, looking over at the large metallic wall that formed the Big Gete Star's beginning. "It's about a mile away, and growing."

He pushed a small device into Augustus' hands. "This is a teleporting beacon. We all have one. When shit hits the fan, you press it, and you're back on the spaceship. You put it on your chest like this." God said, placing a small circle on his armor, it locking into place automatically. "Hopefully we don't get to use these, but, anything can happen. Any questions, ask on the way. Let's roll out." He said, beginning the journey to the Star with his squad in tow. "We'll need to see if there is any sentient life remaining. If there is, we need to take caution and send out a beacon for refugees. If not..." He said grimly, "We will begin preparations for busting the planet."

"Yes sir." he started following them "So, what do you think this thing is anyway? I think it is a type of weird alien virus or bacteria that is consuming the planet." he looked around "I don't think there is anything here that is alive." He was thinking about the whole UC being a paramilitary force, which felt weird having a superhero group that acted more like a global military force.

"Frankly, Augustus, we don't know what it is. Scans tell that it's metallic, yet, it moves fluidly and more like an amoeba than what would be expected of a metal structure." The crew walked and talked, finding themselves free of vegetation and any signs of life - even the dirt felt almost lifeless and without any sort of nutrients. "Wait." God commanded, giving a signal to take up defensive positions, grabbing Augustus and pulling him with the man, pressing against a rock to provide cover.

Something humanoid was moving about in the distance, rummaging or something like that. God zoomed in on the creature, seeing that it was more like a robot with artificial intelligence than anything else. Strange, as the beings previously on the planet weren't very well known for having robotics and such luxuries, and the fact that it did not match the physical description of the original inhabitants of Ckylon-B. He whispered slowly to his team, "Me and Augustus will advance from the front. Two teams, you know which, split and go to each flank. Alpha team," He said, pointing at two soldiers who nodded in acceptance, "You will go to the flank and then continue to the back."

"Alright, let's move." God said, sinking low and advancing toward the robot, Augustus in tow behind him. God monitored the movements of his teams, attempting to match up first contact when each would be in position. He silently whispered to Augustus, "It's digging for something...and just sitting there..." The two were a few meters from the robot, preparing to call out to it in order to ascertain it's threat level, when it looked up and locked it's single red eye on the duo. "Shit." God said, readying himself for whatever the robot would do, until he found himself face to face with it. He instinctively punched it, sending it quaking back just a small bit - surprising God, as he put a surprising amount of force due to adrenaline into the strike.

The robot returned with a flurry of moves, most alien to God, but he slowly adapted to the being's speed and versatility. However, he was on the ropes as far as strikes went, barely able to get any in edge wise. "Augustus, don't!" He yelled, ensuring the young man did not enter the battle, "I have superhuman durability, and it's doing this much damage to me. Don't aggravate it." God was trying his best, and taking flight hardly helped, the robot having a flight ability of it's own, and the battle continued in the air. God held nothing back, and neither did this robot, apparently, as the two were locked in vicious, one on one combat, God bleeding from his nose and lip, and the robot showing exposed wires and sending out sparks now and again. The two seemed evenly matched, until God managed to get the poor bastard in a sweeping arm lock, slamming himself onto the ground and ruthlessly ripping the arm from the robot's main body.

God rose, ready to finish his strikes, but noticed, to his horror, that the arm was beginning to take shape once more. "Regeneration..." He said under his breath, "Not today!" He yelled, descending into a fury of blows and strikes, smashing each piece of the being into smaller and smaller chucks - denying him the ability to regenerate any body parts. Satisfied, yet exhausted and nearly beaten, he collapsed back on his ass, breathing heavily. "They don't...make them...like...they used to." He said between breaths. He looked down at his chest plate, his teleporting beacon fractured and inoperable, but that wasn't what concerned him - it was the radio silence of his team. "Something's...not right." He said, struggling to get up as his wounds barely sowed themselves up - his regenerative healing factor slower than the robot's.

As if by magic or by fate, hundreds of the same model of robot appeared on the horizon, all making their way towards the two beings. God could only smile the smirk of a mad man who was meeting his maker in a few seconds. "Augustus..." He said, turning to the young man, "You need to ask yourself sometime - is the Corps really worth saving?" He quizzed, turning to look at the approaching robots. "I answered that question years ago, and that's why, I'm going to have to do this." He said, rapidly jabbing his finger on Augustus' teleporting beacon, a purple haze engulfing the young man in an instant, transporting him back to the ship, leaving God Lee to the onslaught of these devices. He breathed heavily, clutching his shoulder from the pain.

"Bring it on, you rusty bastards..." He said, limping toward the threat, removing his communication piece from his ear - marking his last transmission.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Kyoseven was now engaging many Kryptonians at once knocking one after another out of commission. They were horribly outclassed at this point, as the Super Saiyan 3 pummeled them to death. He had barely even exerted himself at this point as well, and was more or less kicking back, and enjoying delivering a beating. But when he saw more and more hordes approaching, Kyoseven seemed to get worried. Even he could be overwhelmed eventually. Several more Kryptonians engaged him, and he promptly began blocking and dodging the hits with incredible speed. He finished off the group, but suddenly felt his power begin decrease. And then, he was no longer Kyotseven, as both Android 7 and Kyoten reappeared.

Kyoten looked around, angry that the fusion ended so soon, "What the hell! That was supposed to be 30 minutes, but we only stayed fused for 15!", he yelled angrily. Suddenly, they were once again surrounded by Kryptonians. Kyoten looked at Android 7, "Looks like this is it. We have to beat them without being fused.", he said going SSJ2.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:04 pm

"Alright! I'm going to show you all how powerful I really am!" He said creating a massive dragon construct around himself. It lasted all of two seconds before the Kryptonian warriors shot through it like bullets through tissue paper. That was so much more badass in my head. Things were looking about as bad as they could. Then again, by his count there were about 673 Kryptonians. Each one as powerful as Superman, but not even half as merciful. "Listen! We're getting torn to shreds up here! We need a mira-" He got cut off when he narrowly avoided a Kryptonian Lobotomy, heat vision which took out his communicator. A nanosecond later and that would've been his head. They were outnumbered and about as horribly outgunned as they could imagine.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Nicholas sat in his head quarters, watching...

He hoped and prayed that the retarded heroes might just defeat the might, scary army...he sarcastically laughed, holding his stick of Kryptonite.
Last edited by Pantorrum on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Dallen Thomsen

Dallen looked around at the site which had become a warzone. All around, his troops, his legion was being driven back, the heat rays from the eyes of the Kryptonians wearing down the Einherjar armor after time. He looked left, just now, fell Thorin and Fregen, two dear friends. More and more of his men, of each one he had known their names, families and dreams. Each time a body hit the ground, never to rise again, he felt another hammer hit at his soul, hurting him inside due to his powers and sense of loyalty. They were losing, that was obvious, Dallen had lost track of Solar Girl as they had been separated after Dallen had been taken down to earth by two Kryptonians. He had managed to fend them off, them looking for an easier target, for Dallen would not fall easily. They were losing, but his legion would not retreat. The Asgardians, humans and superheros alike fought inch for inch, yard for yard, and for every glade of grass. But they were being driven back, by the powerful attacks of the Kryptonians. Where was Morgana?, he wondered. Her powers of darkness would've been incredibly usual. But Solar Girl's plan had failed, he knew naught why the superheroine had opened the Phantom Zone without consulting everyone. Surely she did not think that all of the Kryptonians trapped for thousands of years would be friendly? But it was not the time for blame. No, this was a time for battle and war and death. He laughed, knowing that this was probably the end. But Dallen Thomsen, God of Combat would not go down easily, no he would fight to the last man and die a glorious death, one which would be told by the bards of Asgard. He would gain entrance into Vahalla, it was time.

Resummoning Silverthorn, perhaps for the last time, he ran his hand reverently down the blade. It had served him well. And now to begin. It was time to let loose all of his abilities, to write the name of Dallen Thomsen in the songs that were to come and the tunes of the Kryptonians who would sing them to their children, singing softly of the menace that was Dallen Thomsen, the Asgardian. He took out his sword, there would be no drawing back any more, too many were dying for him to stop his blade from killing. Seeing a Kryptonian caught with his back to him, Dallen flew forward, but the Kryptonian's hearing was enhanced, allowing him to swing a huge fist towards the Asgardian. But Dallen had thrown a punch of his own, with a weight of thousands of pounds behind it. The Asgardian quickly stabbed and stabbed again, his sword rising again and again, the two combatants fighting back and forth across the battle field. As the Kryptonian prepared a heat ray, Dallen quickly fired his sword's energy bolt directly into the attacker's eyes, leading to a short blindness. After ridding himself of that opponent, he came up behind another and slammed two bronze fists into the Kryptonian's ears, incapacitating him. Again, he could spare no mercy, slaying his foe.

Dallen fought like the fire demons of Surtur, his eyes shining brightly in the heat of battle, his hair standing straight up as he swung his sword over and over and over again. He used varying tactics to attempt and defeat his foes, but soon he was noticed. 5 Kryptonians came for him at once, he saw out of the corner of his eye, Sif and Ellyn being attacked by 5 as well. As the Kryptonians' eyes started to glow red, Dallen quickly raised his sword, deflecting the beams off into the sky. But the eyes started to glow again, Sif and Ellyn had narrowly escaped their own attackers, but the eyes of their opponents began to glow red. Everything seemed to slow. "Is this the end?!?" Dallen shouted up to the heavens, his sweat streaked face thrown back...

Back on Asgard...

Asgard was on high alert, thousands of Einherjar were being marched, preparing for Ragnarok, or the invasion that seemed like the end. They had all seen Dallen's forces being driven back, and if Dallen, General of Asgard and God of Combat was about to be defeated for the first time in his life, they knew that it was surely the end. Odin slept in his chambers, going into the Odin-sleep to attempt and gather as much energy and power as he could. But he too knew, and a silent tear ran down his face, for the falling children of Asgard. His eyes snapped open, he quickly rushed to Odin's vault. He quickly strode past the Orb of Agamotto, the Eternal Flame, The Warlock’s Eye, The Infinity Gauntlet, The Tablet of Life & Time and the cosmic cube, stopping at the last pedestal. There lay Mjolnir, Thor's hammer, forged of the metal of a falling star by the master smiths of the dwarves. Thor had gone missing, not even Heimdall could find the son of Odin. As another tear rolled down his face, he picked it up and whispered: "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." Dallen had proved himself more than worthy. Forming a portal directly to Dallen, he tossed the mighty weapon into the swirling mass of blue, hoping that it wasn't too late.

Midgard

Dallen recieved no response, as he had expected. Bowing his head, he started to resummon his sword and the mightiest shield that he had, to attempt and block the oncoming blow. But all of a sudden, he heard something whistle through the air. Not knowing why he did it, he held up his palm open in the air, waiting, for something. Then, he felt it, Mjolnir, its short handle in his hand, the warhammer sending a crackling blue lightning up into the sky. Laughing in joy, he leapt up, and slammed the hammer of Thor into his hand, sending forth a blast of lightning and energy through the ground, blasting away the ten Kryptonians who had assailed his family. Summoning a bolt, he leapt to the top of a wreckage, lifting up the hammer for all to see. "FOR ASGARD!!!!!!!! TO WIN OR TO DIE!!! RALLY TO ME!!!! DEATH!!!!!" His legion roared as one, charging as one, surprising the Kryptonians as they charged forward, taking no heed of loss or injury, baying for battle and blood. He tossed Silverthorn to Ellyn, who grinned widely and joined the mad charge. Dallen, taking a running start, leapt down upon the two Kryptonians who had been looking up at him. It seemed like he fell in slow motion, the hammer slowly rising in both hands, before being slammed down with awesome force from Dallen. "For Asgard!!" he screamed once more, before joining the fray. He used all of the capabilities of Mjolnir that he knew, throwing it with tons of force behind it, the hammer whistling through the air crackling with blue lightning, forming craters and flashes of lightning. The heavens opened, as Dallen bended the elements of weather to his will, bidding them, summoning them to battle. They would fight, and they would die. But their ground would be held, and every last drop of their blood would have to be spilled before they surrender. As he fought, a pile of bodies for both friends and foes before him, he shouted, "Day shall come again!" after felling a foe with Mjolnir. And then, he would sing, and every Asgardian, young and old joined him. Those on Midgard and those on Asgard, they all sang.

Tonight we fight,
though no end comes,
still we shall.
All together,
we fight as one.
Never shall we die!

And so the host of Asgard bled and fought and died, for the lives of the Midgardians whom they had sworn to protect. But was this truly Ragnarok? No, that day would come, but it would not be that day, for that day, on MIdgard in the forests of Brazil, Dallen's host fought as one, battling their foes in a glorious battle, one last time. For wrath, for ruin and for death.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Daud

Daud chewed hard on his teeth, pressing them to their absolute limit as his powerful jaw muscles threatened to shatter each tooth against another. Kilian was down, Kyoseven defused, Solar Girl was god knows where, and everything was going to shit. He cursed his heritage, not being born a Kryptonian so that he could put up a better fight. He cursed his opponents for beings gods who seek nothing but destruction and pain. His power glowed bright, but he knew it was in vain. It had to be done. Daud began to relax himself, preparing for the inevitable. "Arm the cannon." He whispered, away from fighting another Kryptonian.

"Cannon armed." A female voice said almost instantly, causing him to sigh. His hands trembled, knowing what he was about to do. He tried to convince himself in his head that this was the right thing to do - Earth will be saved if he did it. It would burn if he did not. He clutched his fists in anger, about to break the bones in each hand, as he was left with no other option. In dramatic motion, he produced a small detonator from somewhere on his forearm, bearing down on it with tremendous force. He turned to face the invaders, feeling no speech was worthy of the act he was to commit. He simply bared his teeth like a madman, and pressed the trigger.

"FIRE!" He screamed, a sudden surge of green energy erupting from the Earth - a massive beam that could take up the size of a continent - and it was coming right behind Daud. Passing through him harmlessly, the Kryptonians almost laughed, until they discovered why it didn't harm Daud or the Ultra Corps. This was a red solar energy beam infused with microscopic particles of Kryptonite, and robbed of the yellow sun's energy, and forced to take in the most harmful substance known to any Kryptonian. It was enough to cripple them for hours, even days...but, something was wrong. One of the warriors clutched his throat dramatically, pawing at it incessantly, and then, his eyes rolled back into his head - dead. The beam surged onward and grew in size, something Daud did not account for nor even plan for it to do. "What the..." He managed, looking back for a moment at the Earth, seeing a series of green shockwaves rocking the surface of the planet.

It was targeting Earth, too. "No...No, I didn't plan for this." He said, "THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" He screamed, "Shut it off, shut the damn thing off!" He yelled, only to hear static in return. The pulses and the energy beam travelled far out into space, past Mars, and finally stopping before reaching the Asteroid Belt, expelling it's energy in all directions, flooding the area of the inner Solar System with red solar energy and kryptonite. At his feet, lay the last beings of Krypton...and on the Earth, he struggled to even think about Solar Girl...as she was gone, too. Daud...Daud did it, he saved the Earth, but at what cost?

The genocide of an entire race.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Kilian was covered in Kryptonians who were tearing through his shields like nothing. Until they suddenly just seemed to stop. choking and gagging under what appeared to be a green tinge. "The hell is going on. Ring! Scan!" He says.

"Scan revealed toxic levels of Kryptonite. Lethal to Kryptonians." The ring stated.

"What... No... No..." He said quietly as he was surrounded by the cadavers of the Kryptonians. "This... this wasn't supposed to happen. Ring! What other materials weakens Kryptonians?" He demanded/

"Kryptonians lose their abilities under a red star. Non lethal. Kryptonian home world Krypton orbited a red star/"

"Daud.... What did you do? You just... You just killed an entire race." Though he was deeply conflicted on the matter. On the one hand, if they didn't do something, all of the Earth would have died. They weren't exactly holding their own longer than a few minutes at the very best. but on the other hand, killing them wasn't really necessary when there was a very obvious non-lethal solution. This couldn't be happening. He just watched as hundred of men and women died right before his eyes. And there was nothing he could do to stop it. All of his power, and he felt helpless.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:02 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I'M SICK OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNIPS

Neros wrote:ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PAGE!

Super Saiya

The fight for Earth was raging in the city. The young heroine was trying to help her teammates to fight off the Kryptonians, but it only prolonged the inevitable. Mayla tried everything - energy blasts, punching, electric shocks, her vibranium sword, but everything she did, the enemies just brushed off. While they, all of their attacks were hard. She was lucky to have survived this long, but it looked like there was little hope left. While trying to defend Gravity from a charging Kryptonian, she saw Solar Girl getting pummeled by two others.

"Wait! Hold up!" Mayla shouted as she stabbed her opponent in what she thought to be the liver. That wasn't going to do any serious damage, but it will give her some time to escape. However, when she came to help Sora, she was not there. She was already in space, blasted by the two Kryptonians. As they were about to attack the girl, a wave of green energy suddenly hit the city. The enemies dropped like flies.

"But... no!" Mayla shouted as she thought about Sora. She will be killed too...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:41 am

Neros wrote:- Snip, Snip Motherfucka -

Asumar Masaki | The Founding Masaki
Earth Orbit
Pyrrhic Victory

Before the Kryptonian Cannon was to be detonated, Asumar and The Founder, as well as Temojouin were being curbstomped by an entire group of Kryptonians, Asumar, who had been fighting the Kryptonians for an extended amount of time pass out from loss of energy five minutes earlier, the Kryptonians that had attacked him then moved onto attacking both The Founder and Temojouin, the latter of which was entirely outmatched. Then suddenly, as both The Founder and Temojouin surrendered, a green shockwave enveloped the battlefield, and to their shock, what appeared to be the Kryptonians choking and gagging under the green shockwave. The Founder and Temojouin stared at each other in surprise, but to a horrible realization, the Kryptonians were not breathing nor were they alive.

What In the..." The Founder stopped his thinking process, he had overheard that Kryptonite was the only Lethal Weakness In a Kryptonian, and high levels of It could invariably kill one, and this was a High Level Blast of Kryptonite according to what his Command Gauntlet had stated, and It was very much a lethal level of It, a terrible realization hit him, the entire species of Kryptonians had been killed under a single blast of Kryptonite. With anger surfacing up, he shouted with rage "WHO IN THE HELL AUTHORIZED THE LAUNCH OF A TOXIC LEVEL KRYPTONITE DEVICE?!?!" The Founder screamed towards the gathered group of Hero's.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:45 am

The turn of events was indeed quite interesting, but failed to concern Nicholas.
"A bunch of dead hostiles, good. Their invasion failed, what is the big deal?"
He rose, looking around at the screens to check on the data and how everything is going in the world.

"Everything is normal. Now, I have to get back to Galactus. This world may be to defended, but I can soften it for him later on..."

He rose, going to the hanger where he boarded the ship he had stole from the Watchtower. Of course, he owned all of them now.
"Computer, maintain lock downs. Allow system to function normally until I return."

He shot off into orbit, looking back at Earth as it grew smaller and smaller.
Galactus had told him he would be on a distant planet, but much closer than before...it would be a day before he arrived....
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:10 am

"Kryptonian Vital signs fading." The ring stated.

"I know... I know. Ring, trace the origin of the warhead." Kilian said.

"Tracing energy signature... Origin located. Coordinates set." The ring said and flew Kilian to where the cannon fired the tampered Kryptonite weapon. It didn't take Kilian long to guess it was Daud who did it.

"Daud..." Kilian said as he floated and landed on the floor. "What the HELL? Kryptonite?! You just killed... Holy Shit. Wyatt! Solar Girl! Ring! Locate now!"

"Kryptonian life not found."

"You. Just. Killed. Our. FRIENDS." Kilian said through his teeth and with tears streaming down his face. Why would Daud do something like that? Without warning the two Kryptonians that were actually on their side. And the hundreds of others that were. Kilian didn't realize until now that Daud had killed them all regardless of which side they were on. That was what really started to get him upset. "Daud... You killed hundreds of innocent people. There were Kryptonians trying to help us. Now. They're all dead."

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:22 am

As Kyoten watched Daud activate the weapon, the Kryptonians began ripping like flies. He was rather happy at first, but then he remembered. Solar Girl and Cado. Frantically, searched around for their Ki, but it just wasn't there. His eyes began to water up as he clenched his fists, "They're... they're gone...", he said quietly, as he shook in anger. He went Super Saiyan, electrical energy surrounded him. His voice went from quiet sadness, to anger. He was having trouble speaking as rage filled him, "He knew... he knew that they would die, and he just didn't care...", he continued, not yelling, but his voice shaking with rage still.

Suddenly, his energy exploded as he went Super Saiyan 2 and he screamed out in anger, "DAAAAAAUD!", he yelled, as he shot off in Daud's direction, leaving a massive trail of golden energy. His rage caused his energy to be almost as high as Base Kyoseven, and he delivered a vicious punch to Daud.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:46 am

Asumar Masaki | The Founding Masaki
Earth Orbit
Pyrrhic Victory

As Kyoten took off punching Daud, The Founder let out a terrible scream of anger towards Daud, he was angry, and he felt the Disturbance in the Force from the Kryptonian Death's, It was natural that The Force would let off a disturbance whenever an entire race was destroyed or a shift In power occurred, It was the death of the Kryptonian Species did The Force let off a Moderate Disturbance but The Founder's rage was Immense, he grew angered when the Sith Species was believed destroyed, but to witness a powerful species like the Kryptonians going extinct was too much for The Founder, both the Kryptonians and the Human-Celestial Lineage shared two things In common, their power, and that both the Kryptonian and Hybrid Lines were on the verge of extinction.

The Founder, In his rage fired off Multiple Beams towards Daud, but was careful In avoiding Kyoten In targeting Daud "How DARE you use a Weapon of Mass Destruction Indiscriminately, that Is a crime against a species, GENOCIDE!!!" The Founder yelled angrily at Daud as he continued bombarding Daud with energy blasts. While Temojouin did nothing, he glared angrily at Daud, the Red Magatama that formed Innately on Temojouin's hand, the Representation of the Dark Side was revolving around his palm, growing and growing, while an ominous Crimson Aura formed around Temojouin, who then launched the Red Magatama towards Daud, before the Magatama broke apart and turned into multiple stream beams that approached Daud at speeds rivaling lightspeed Itself.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:32 pm

The black hole was getting bigger now, and more Kryptonians were getting stuck in its pull. The other IJ guys were doing a good job fighting the others off, and I was able to focus on the giant orb of blackness above me. As the battle progressed, it became more and more difficult to control. It had never been easy to keep a black hole from ripping apart the planet, but I'd always been able to handle it. Then again, I'd never had to keep one up as long as this, and I-

The wind is knocked from me as a Son of Krypton smashes into me. My mind goes blank, and I'm barely aware of the black hole disappearing above us. As we spiral to the ground, the bastard reaches back to smash my head in. I accept the simple fact that I am about to die.
Suddenly, a green wave is washing over us. The Kryptonian screams, and then... And then he's dead. His limp body falls on top of me and we smash into the ground. As I climb to my feet, Kryptonians fall around me like flies.
"C-computer, what was that wave?"
"Sir, that was some form of energy pulse. It seemed to largely consist of Red Solar energy, and microscopic particles of Kryptonite. Kryptonite is a rare crystal that is largely lethal to Kryptonians. It consists of-"
"That's enough. F-find... Find Solar Girl and give me her vitals."
"Infinite Justice member Solar Girl is currently sixty-three feet away. I cannot find her vitals."
No.
"Computer, where did that wave come from?"
"I am putting the coordinates on your HUD now."
"That will be all."
I shot into the sky, a shockwave erupting below me. I heard a sonic boom, and within seconds I was closing in on the location marked on the helmet's visor. I didn't slow down as I neared the huge cannon. I increased my density to something akin to a hospital and smashed into the colossal structure. The steel caved in beneath me, twisting and smashing. I grunted and ripped a large panel out of the cannon and tossed it as far as I could. I shot up, twisting the barrel and ripping more of the structure out of place. A black hole materialized inside the main structure, and the metal twisted and screamed as it buckled in on itself. This thing would never work again, that was for sure. But I wasn't done. I ripped piece after piece from the cannon, launching it away, tears clouding my vision. I only stopped when the tranquilizer hit me in the in the shoulder.
As I slipped out of conciousness, an officer told me calmly I was under arrest.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent
Fluttering my eyes, I felt the rays of the sun drifting into my right now delicate body. Like water from a wet rag being dropped into someone's mouth who is dying of thirst. I could still hear the sounds of battle. Just as clearly as if I was there, despite the growing distance between me and it. I drifted into the solar system, gaining warmth from the sun. Powering me, I felt able to move again. My muscles flexed slightly, as I once again tried to regain control over my movements. The dried blood in place on my scalp, face and body. And my uniform tattered and decorated with blood and gravel. Forcing myself back in the direction of Earth, I adjusted my sight to gain a picture of what was happening, even across the great distance. The result, was knowing that the battle was still not going in our favor. Going back to the planet, but somewhat as a trance. Not going back to fight, or even as if it was my own will. Feeling myself pulled like gravity back to the world, I entered the atmosphere. Searching for my son in the chaos, I ventured the battlefield.

Scanning every possible direction for Hal-El. I needed to find my son, knowing what was at stake with the world. I feel like there is some...force, drawing me to find him. Despite what is going on here. I cycled through my vision and spotted him several miles away, right now alone for the moment. Using my power to explode after him, I managed to make it before anyone else to the beach he was on. The matted bangs of my hair, blocking my eyes, I could still take in the boy, and the weakest of smile's found it's way upon my face. Taking small steps toward him, I opened my mouth, to begin to speak.

to warn him to run for safety from the invasion. To tell him to not to worry about me or his father. To tell him how much his mother loves him.

But the only response I could give was a warm embrace. Knowing that it made no sense, I felt as simply being with him in what could be the world's final moments, empowered me more than anything could have before. But our moment was not to last. A cloud of sand was kicked up, and I spun around to get a glimpse of who intruded on us, my eyes burning a crimson red. And seeing my parents forms again. Snarling at them and now unable to restrain myself. Fighting on maternal instinct to protect my son, I bolted at them both. My fists clashed with theirs, but where last I was weaker, I was now stronger. Our vision burned into each other, but where last I was tortured, the both of them felt the intensity of my blasts. And as we compared our speed, where I was outran, now I blasted around them. Powerfully thrusting the two of them onto a large cliff that overlooked the beach, I heaved, preparing a final blow. Charging my heat vision, I was seconds away from annihilating the both of them here, the world as my witness.

But seeing no resistance from the two. My eyes burning heat faded away. Locking eyes with my parents, I saw what I believed they were not capable of. Regret and loss. Falling upon my knees before them. I lowered my head. Tired of it all. Of the fighting, the war and the pain. I could once again feel their figures moving towards me, at first believing they would finish the job, instead, I felt one hand from both of them. Lightly touch against my shoulders. Not harming me, but as I looked up, I saw pained smiles upon them. I tried to return the expression, but behind them, I saw a pillar of green light shatter the sky. Seeing it, before I felt anything, I at first did not know what it was, or where it came from.

But then it came.

Pain. the blinding and searing pain was the only embrace I felt. Wreathing on the ground as large and violent pulses shot from my body, I could not even make a sound to deaden the pain. My skin felt as if it was ripping itself off. My eyes would not allow me to see, as I shifted my form on the sand beneath me. Green coloration began to creep upon my body, as the Kryptonite caused massive and painful reactions in my body, at the cellular level. As if the entire atmosphere was saturated with the poison. Using my own memory to pin point Hal's position on the beach, I used every last ounce of will to pull myself across the sand, which felt like molten magma, and reach him. Knowing that because of him only being half Kryptonian, he would not die, but he would still be in almost as much pain as I.

Forcing my hand to raise. I clutched it with his own. Then pulling him close to my chest, as if doing so would protect him, or help his pain. There were no words, no last good byes. No sounds as the life was brutally drained from every Kryptonian on the planet. And the final moments of my life, seemed to be the closest I have ever come to having a complete family I thought, desperately trying to hang on until Kyoten arrived. But even after minutes, my own strength failed me. As I faded away on the beach, my future, wrapped tightly in my arms. And only in our deaths, did I manage to reunite with my lost parents.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse