NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Anthony turned and got ready to leave until he saw something in the night, a yellow light, no, a yellow ring. It flew up to him and landed in his hand, a real Yellow Lantern ring "Sweet-sweet." he put the ring on his middle finger, he then looked up and yelled "Extreme Injustice, fall in-in!" The remaining team all converged on his location "Let's go-go." Mr Freeze then said "How are we going to leave?" Anthony looked at Arnen "Well, whatever you're planning, it won't matter because I'm leaving-ing." He opened a portal of electricity "Let's go-go." they went through the portal and it closed.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

JRolo
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby JRolo » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Arnen sighed. Phew. He could region the rest of his power later. Thankfully, extreme injustice had let him live. What Arnen didn't get was why. He didn't worry about it much. He survived. Good enough.
Generic Stuff:
I live in Colorado. I hate my country and love my state. I am a genius. And a male. And think Xbox is better than PlayStation.

Click something! Do it! Now!
The world's biggest problem is not
Racism,
Climate Change,
War,
Terrorism,
Vaccines,
Religion,
or Feminism.

But it is
A**holes
and
Idiots.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:30 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:"Asumar, you're not the first person to make that threat. And I'm willing to bet that you're not going to be the last. You really don't know how powerful we are. You saw me mess up all of time. The Ultra Corp was FORMED from the will of the people. Speaking of which I haven't seen Daud in some time. Beside the point. The Ultra Corps was created to do the dirty jobs no one wanted to do. And then Daud started an Airforce..." He then stopped talking. "Why the hell do we need an air force? Okay I'm starting to see your point. We need to find Daud after we deal with his pet demi god." Unknown to them he had ran and read dozens of newspapers from the last few weeks. The intended idea was to show the the UC was what everyone wanted. But he had been doing his own thing for awhile completely out of the UC information loop.

Sentinel/Daniel Carter
Pulled apart by Morgana, the systems of my suit were beginning to break down. And if not lowered now, then I would threaten myself and the city. "Disengage power and vent, lower to 20%" I commanded the armor, and the glowing suit and sparks subsided as the armor cooled down. I clawed the helmet off and let it fall to the ground. Rolling next to a car, as I pulled myself out of the suit, collapsing for a full minute. Breathing heavily, pain shooting through my body, but not from Dapp. Mostly from my own armor. Still on my knees I stared at the concrete beneath me, speaking to Kilian. "You have not changed a bit, well...maybe a little. But if you think your Ultra Corps was formed from the will of the people.....someone needs to straighten your story." I coughed, then, weakly standing up, almost unable to support my own weight without the suit. Then leaning against a blue sedan, looking black in the darkness. "You were there, dont tell me that you believe that Ultra Corps came about as anything less than yourself and Daud deciding to take matters into your own hands. I may have made it official once I declared Ultra corps to no longer be affiliated with Infinite Justice, but y'all ensured that your own warped version of swift Justice came to reality before that. Hell, you even went to law school in a few minutes and the next day used fear to push your vision on to the entire US." Blood began to seep from my mouth, as internal bleeding became evident.

"No, your Ultra Corps is not the will of the people. The people are having the will of the Ultra Corps forced upon them." A burning pain began to spread throughout me, and I doubled over. The armor has never before affected me this badly. Using all of my strength to stand once more, I turned my back on the group, and to Dapp, but again faced Kilian. "If you are asking me where I would like him taken, and not planning on giving the middle finger after I tell you. Then take him to SHEILD. As much as I want him secured in a IJ facility, the recent battle their has damaged many of our best cells. And I do not trust Ultra Corp to hold him." I then slowly and painfully made my way to Morgana, Humantis and Night Watcher tried to help me move, but I waved them off.

"I walked into this battle, I can walk out."

Then, finding some comfort with Morgana at my side, I for one last time locked eyes with Kilian.

"Its not what you thought it would be like....is it?" I did not wait for a response. "Taking someone's life. Even someone you deem evil. Your eyes are different. You almost wish...nevermind." I then placed one wounded arm around Morgana. And issued the order.
"Teleport us and the prisoners home, leave Dapp for Kilian and the others, we need to get back to our base. Besides, I get the feeling we have some company."

Daud never showed up, I had expected him to arrive at this battle as soon as he heard Dapp was here. To reign him in, but he never showed up, so, I guessed he was at our base, seeing as the mansion burned down.

"Take us home Morgana." I asked a last time, before letting my mind ask.

Why hadn't they listened to me?

Wishing wouldn't get Kilian anywhere. He knew that. Despite trying to fix his mistakes, he wound up making it much much worse. Even though Brooke tried to kill him, why did he feel so bad about it? He was in the right. "I just wanted to keep people safe..." He said quietly to himself. All he wanted to do was ensure that people wouldn't have to worry about superpower maniacs trying to kill them. And Daud is taking the Uc and turning it into a military. He became a superhero to protect people. Not rule them like cattle. He flew after Sentinel with Dapp. "You really got something that'll hold a part Olympian? What is he even weak to? Sex with a woman not related to him?"

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Daud | Dapp

"I can hold him." A deep, baritone of a voice called, making his first appearance on the scene at San Francisco, was Daud. Yet, it was not truly him, but a projection of himself in a yellowish aura, a trait lifted from the Lantern Corps. "There is much business to take care of, and the Ultra Corps' invading force has been recalled." He watched as Sentinel and Infinite Justice limped away, sternly eying their members without regard to their safety. "I will handle Dapp."

"D-Daud?!" Dapp cried, placing his hands on the barrier that separated him from the environment by Kilian. He sniffled, holding back tears, "They've been so mean to me!"

"I know." He said, turning to Kilian. "I can hold him now, or we can meet back at the Ultra Corps' base in the Rockies." He sighed, a bit displeased with the turn of events. Moreso, he was displeased with the priorities established by Infinite Justice. "I'm sure you might have known, but I've been a bit pre-occupied fixing the damage and saving the rest of the civilians." At that moment, a green version of Daud appeared from the direction of the Golden Gate Bridge. By some miracle, it had been placed back into it's original standing form by the sheer willpower of Daud's Green Lantern ring. Green!Daud spoke in the same, indistinguishable voice, "Yeah, it's all there. I even fixed some parts of it."

Next, a red energy version of Daud came into view, his arms folded menacingly as he floated above the battlefield. "I couldn't save any more people, though. The least I could do was get their bodies out of their watery graves. That way, their families can be at peace, in some sense." Red!Daud seemed more indifferent to the rest of the heroes assembled here, like his other colored compatriots. "There was fifty-two deaths in all."

"Yet," Yellow!Daud began, "Infinite Justice chose to abandon those lives to the frigid waters. They let their anger cloud their judgement - as the team could have saved everyone if they had undertaken a rescue effort." He paced between Speed Demon and the Masaki's, "They simply wanted to beat upon Dapp. Look at him." He said, pointing a finger at his protege. "Do none of you see that he has a mind of a child? Would any sane person take out a bridge for the sake of a villain? Ask yourself, did Dapp attack a hero before he was confronted? No. He went after Giganta, and then Captain Boomerang."

"Sentinel prodded him into a fight. He chose not to at least attempt diplomacy nor even consider Dapp's situation. Some of us...Some of us are not given the choice of having powers. Dapp didn't choose to be like this. Don't you think he wants to be normal? Like any five-year old child, he just wants to be a superhero. I'm asking for an inch of sympathy, I'm asking that whoever decides to take action, think about that action first. I do not care about your faith in Ultra, we have systems in place for this kind of thing. He will be given his dues, but for those calling for his death or dismemberment, I have nothing to say to you. You are simply too far entrenched with your own self that you cannot possibly think of others."

Yellow!Daud turned to look at the Founder Masaki and Asumar, "Don't ever threaten my Corps. I mean not to frighten or to brag, but I will make your Imperial skirmish akin to a water balloon fight. You're punching above your weight class if you think you are any kind of match for me and my brethren. I will rip off your head and shit down your neck if you ever think that you are brave enough to challenge Earth or Ultra again." He never cared for the Masaki's or their little plot - they simply used Earth for what? To rekindle their brotherly spirit? At the cost of an invasion? No dice. Daud did not care to mention the death warrants issued for Asumar, as the man simply needed this entire parade over and done with.

He had no words to say to Morgana, though. Her threats meant nothing to him. He and Ultra will do what must be done to ensure a safe future for this nation and this planet. Besides, he would rather not inform her of the political situation surrounding Infinite Justice on US soil. You see, one must be a public figure to engage in what is formally known as "vigilantism", or being a hero and such, and the fact that IJ did not adhere to Amendment 52 meant that the Ultra Corps had the legal authority to execute villains and criminals. To put it bluntly, the Ultra Corps had every right to detain and imprison Infinite Justice members based upon Amendment 52's wording, and on top of their impeding the execution of justice, made an even more convincing case for Daud and Ultra.
Last edited by Neros on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Neros wrote:- Snip -

Asumar Masaki & The Founding Masaki

Asumar, who had decided to just merely ignore Daud's threats towards him and his brother, knowing that it would be a fatal mistake if Asumar triggered a combative situation with Daud, he knew for a fact that he was not powerful enough to directly oppose Daud, but he knew for a fact that The Founder was more powerful than he first brought on, Asumar knew that his brother was around 15% of his full power currently, the Masaki's always had a tendency to hide their true power until they actually needed it, it was the same for Asumar as well in terms of his own power "So tell me brother..." Asumar telepathically stated to his brother, who was just staring at Daud with something akin to a silent expression "Are you going to do something about this, or should we just leave it alone for the time being, because we are not bound to this planet's rules or regulations." Asumar finished.

The Founder, who heard Asumar's telepathic message did not yet immediately reply to Asumar as he allowed Daud's warning to sink in, by all means if the Warlord Council was still active, he would have let them do to Earth as they did to Korriban, let them raze the entire planet to the ground and exterminate its species, but The Founder still saw some potential within the Human Race of Earth, he would still keep his Thanatos Contingency Plan in an inactive stage, but if the Ultra Corps would try anything to cross the Dynasty's path, he did not bother to care about the amendments of the Earth, but he would keep his respect to the Humans at a mutual feeling, he did not have anything against the Humans either, but he was weary for the safety of his own worlds. The Founder then turned to Asumar "For now Asumar, i am going to leave it alone, right now i'm tired and we still need to get back to our World and oversee our Guardian Production..." The Founder stated, starting to levitate.

Temojouin, who had stared on in silence at The Founder's actions and how he reacted, he noticed that The Founder was acting unusually stoic to Daud, but he still sensed the tone of seriousness within his Ancestor's voice, The Founder had a point that the Ultra Corp was very much overstepping authority, as if it were a dictatorship hellbent on dominating the Earth, and from his eyes, he viewed the Ultra Corp as a corrupt force of Earth, which made him sickened to even say the word Ultra Corp. Turning away from Daud, he merely said "Corrupt Ultra Corp's." Before teleporting off of the planet and heading to Sigma Galli Prime, where he would wait for Asumar and The Founder to return.

The Founder, who turned to Daud one last time would stare at him with utter contempt, he thought that people were better than this, to think rationally rather than destroy a bridge/landmark to prove his point, but he would collect his thoughts, right now he was exhausted and simply wanted to rest at his homeworld and meditate on all that had happened to him and Asumar, but he would remain adamant in his position to destroy the Ultra Corp if they overstepped the voice of the people "Continue to hurl threats to me and Asumar all you want, i will not step down from my position and views towards your Corp's, you can threaten me with death, but I nor the Old Masaki Dynasty are bound by the rules of Earth and will always act accordingly if your threats ever come to pass." The Founder sharply warned once again.

Asumar looked up to his brother with a blank expression, he always saw this seriousness from his brother if he ever felt that the existance of the Human-Celestial Bloodline was ever threatened, or something close to him was threatened with death. Asumar then noted that The Founder turned to face Asumar, staring at him with a weary and tired smile "Asumar, for now I'm leaving you to your own devices, I am really tired at the moment and need to rest, you can command your Masaki Guardians as you see fit, I will be perfectly fine with Temojouin guarding me, I'll be back when I fully rest." The Founder smiled happily as he teleported with a large flash of Purple Light.

Asumar felt his heart pang with guilt, The Founder had tried to hide the hurt of his injuries that his Spirit itself had suffered from Asumar's plan, It had upset him to know that his brother still redeemed him and asked for nothing in return, just to be friends as they used to be before. It could be seen from Asumar's face that he was genuinely smiling, a brother like The Founder did truly come once in a lifetime. Asumar then turned to face Daud with a mere smile on his face "Honestly I just don't give a damn of your threats, hell, If I die, then I will die... Its about time i return to my arena to rest for awhile." Asumar smirked smugly "But... I'm just going to watch and see where else this conversation goes."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:47 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:-snip

Yellow!Daud watched and waited for the Masaki's to finish their speech from such a high podium, hurling accusations of his own organization's ways and practices, while not even looking at their own. What voice of the people did Korriban receive? Daud knew of the Dynasty's ways and practices, the libraries at Oa accesible by his Green Lantern ring able to find any information he needed. "If you are not bound by the rules of Earth, why come here? Why worry about us? Why not save those people? Leave. I implore you to do so. You are only serving to make a fool of yourselves and the Ancestor."

"You do not serve justice, only yourselves. You step over a line, and I will be upon you. Imperials, Midichlorians, Guardians, Celestial, anything you can think to compare us to, are nothing in my wake. If you decide that you are done with this planet, what is you call it? Sigma Two? Then you will answer to me and my Corps." He gazed upon Asumar, listening to his rebuttal, unphased at how Daud was rather shafted.

"You won't die." He said, surprisingly, "Your brother will. The Dynasty will. Your life and your death, to me, and to Earth, is worthless." Yellow!Daud held a stare with Asumar, "Now, perhaps you'd like to go back to Cell's - I'm sorry, your - Arena. Maybe I should see if you'll laugh for me, as I heard that Dapp wanted to hear that chuckle of yours."

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Sentinel/Daniel Carter
I listened to Daud reluctantly. Feeling bitter at the metaphorical kicking us when we are down. But, I know he is simply maintaining his image, although I did not like it any more. I can get some real answers from him later. Morgana teleported the group out of San Fransisco, as well as our captured prisoners of Giganta and Captain Boomerang. The shadows engulfing us, we we using the shadow realm to move almost instantly to our base. Arriving, I could see the base was more or less secure and rebuilt. But, one sight caught my eye more than anything else. The personal craft of the UC, and only Daud would even consider coming here. I sighed, knowing I still would not have time to rest. Several members of the support staff came out to meet me, and attempted to immediately take me to the medical wing. I waved them aside. "Take Giganta and Captain Boomerang, they are in worse shape then me." Seeing the concern on Morgana's face, I allowed some concession. "Send a doctor to see me when I meet with Daud, he can examine me while we speak." I conceded. Limping back into the base, in my underclothes of white and black. I made my way into the surface administration and passed by a receptionist who attempted to inform me of what I already knew.

That Daud was here.

And I made my way to the conference room, where he would have been sent to wait for me. Opening the door, I appeared in the room and spotted Caraline with Daud. Waiting on the far end. I was sweating, had several small cuts on my face and forehead as well as a few broken bones. My right arm and a couple ribs, and I am suspecting minor internal bleeding. But, I have had far worse. Having seen better days I ignored my personal appearance and instead sat down on one end of a large and long table. AS if I was in my Wayne Enterprises suit and about to close a deal.

The doctor arrived and began performing scans and non invasive tests. Which I acted as if was not happening. Then softly and somewhat weakly began. "Daud.....if you were anyone else. You would be escorted out of this facility without a word from me. But.." Interrupted by a coughing fit, I leaned myself back up. "Why dont we just cut to the chase? What can I do for you...." Remaining as civil as possible, I tried to allow room for our mutual friendship, despite how strained it is allow an avenue for communication. We always have, even if at times we found ourselves unable to cooperate.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:07 pm

"And just like that. Poof. I seriously need a vacation." Kilian says and lands on top of a street light. "I didn't think there'd be so much damn drama. You guys know what? when I'm feeling pissed off at everything." He says to Asumar and founder. "I go for a run. How fast can you guys run?" He asks and floats over to them. "If it's half decent I'll get Wyatt and we can have a foot race! They're always fun. Hell, we do it for charity all the time. Asumar, you were here for our 500 laps around the world. Though sadly, transcending lightspeed is dangerous on earth. Or any planet in general. Any faster and BOOM. I might start a black hole or something. And I am not being responsible for getting my planet sucked into God knows where. Into atoms most likely. Hell, maybe we can run a nice race around the Solar system! 50 laps! You guys wanna participate?"

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:-snip

Yellow!Daud watched and waited for the Masaki's to finish their speech from such a high podium, hurling accusations of his own organization's ways and practices, while not even looking at their own. What voice of the people did Korriban receive? Daud knew of the Dynasty's ways and practices, the libraries at Oa accesible by his Green Lantern ring able to find any information he needed. "If you are not bound by the rules of Earth, why come here? Why worry about us? Why not save those people? Leave. I implore you to do so. You are only serving to make a fool of yourselves and the Ancestor."

"You do not serve justice, only yourselves. You step over a line, and I will be upon you. Imperials, Midichlorians, Guardians, Celestial, anything you can think to compare us to, are nothing in my wake. If you decide that you are done with this planet, what is you call it? Sigma Two? Then you will answer to me and my Corps." He gazed upon Asumar, listening to his rebuttal, unphased at how Daud was rather shafted.

"You won't die." He said, surprisingly, "Your brother will. The Dynasty will. Your life and your death, to me, and to Earth, is worthless." Yellow!Daud held a stare with Asumar, "Now, perhaps you'd like to go back to Cell's - I'm sorry, your - Arena. Maybe I should see if you'll laugh for me, as I heard that Dapp wanted to hear that chuckle of yours."

Morgana

"Daud shut the f**k up! I've cleared the city of the living even those near death, so go act high and mighty somewhere else. We don't need your bull s**t. If he steps out of line one more time I will personally gift wrap him to Hades myself and allow him to as he pleases with the monster." Summoning a portal to the base I looked back at the man who was part of my family tree with pure hatred. As everyone crossed over who was part of IJ or was defecting from UC. As the portal closed I had three dark versions of myself destroy the red, green and yellow Daud out of hatred for the guy. I made a quick phone call to Widow to have Shield come and pick up the villians I had no will to keep them in my home. As we exited the darkness a plane had entered the base under my sister's code. I began to get excited in seeing Caraline. It had been a months since she had been on the base.

So I followed Daniel to the conference room. The moment I saw Daud I was ready to pound him into next year. Then I saw Caraline seating next to him and all anger and rage seemed to disappear into happiness and joy. I ran over to give her a hug squeezing her tightly. " I happy to see you sis." She even gave me a meaningful hug back. Then I looked over at Daud real quicklike then back at her." I hope you haven't slept with him yet, because me and him have some unfinished business to attend to." I announced mercilessly in Daud's direction.

"No I haven't slept with him Morgana. Though what do you mean you have unfinished business with him? I know he didn't cause any trouble with you guy he was on the plane with me the whole time. So what happened to make you hate him so much? Not to long ago you supported me dating him." Caraline said in a clam voice trying to get a grip on the situation. Looking over to Daud to explain everything to her then to Daniel who would give her another story.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:37 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip

Daud held no face of satisfaction, gloating, or even a smile. Instead, even as Daniel walked in the conference room, Daud possessed a look of concern. At first glance, Daud believed Dapp to be responsible, but the lack of broken bones and remembering Sentinel's power armor was extremely excessive upon the body at high levels, breathed a sigh of relief, knowing Dapp didn't directly cause his injuries. Daud's energy clones had dissipated sometime after Infinite Justice arrived back at their base, so San Francisco will be left to clean-up crews while Daud fixed what he could of his and Daniel's relationship. Daud didn't even pay mind to Morgana, simply nodding a quick hello to her as she and Caraline talked.

Listening to Daniel's short sentences, riddled with withheld pain, Daud had already formulated his lecture. "We should meet at a casual place someday." He said, a joke at the serious nature of their occasional meetings. "But," He began, facing his former leader as a doctor prodded and examined him, "I'm was here to bring Caraline to Morgana. I'm having my men rebuild her house at the moment."

"As the events in San Francisco unfolded, though, I had a new purpose, and I'm glad to speak with you immediately, but wish you were in better health. Despite this, I need to make it clear: Infinite Justice has no legal authority operating in the United States. The Ultra Corps is a legal vigilante organization under the US' framework, but Infinite Justice is not due to the withholding of identities of your members." He was calm, and serious, but not trying to kick Daniel anymore than he already was. "You had no right to attempt an arrest on Dapp, either, under those same laws."

"Plain and simple, you need to stick to your own backyard. Just look at Brazil here - it's a beautiful place, full of wonder, but also full of corruption and suffering. What steps have you and Infinite Justice taken to remedy those ailments? The Ultra Corps has established schools and food pantries, revitalized farming efforts and ensured corrupt politicians hands were not greased. Brazil is only our recent project, Daniel, we've been working in Africa and India with these same goals in mind. These policies work. For the first time in human history, we are about to eradicate hunger. I say this not to brag, but ask you a question against that backdrop,"

"Why?" He demanded, narrowing his eyes, "Why am I the villain you have to protect everyone else against? I'm not here to compare who has the most heroic dick, but I want to know why you feel like what I'm doing is wrong." Daud was visibly upset, but not in anger, but sadness almost. "Ask anyone on the streets how the feel about me, and you'll get an answer that shocks you, because they think so highly of me. I'm simply doing what no one else wanted to do. I'm using my powers to help the world. I'm using money to change it for the better. I'm using force to make sure no harm comes their way...Yet, you can't get over the detail of death. We have the means to end suffering, and we put it to use. We are not draconian in this approach at all, we are enlightened and progressive. We do not declare any villain unredeemable, but those who go out of their way to show us that they are not fit to enter society without killing others or harming them to a degree worse than death, we make the ultimate sacrifice upon our souls by ensuring they do not harm again."

"I have thought of many reasons to answer this 'why', but I want to hear it from you. Why can't you accept me or the Ultra Corps? Dapp is being taken care of, yet you did not believe in our ability to punish our own. Jonathan Kimble, field agent for Ultra. Caught in the middle of a rape on a girl he just saved. You never heard of him because he is behind bars in Glacier Point." Daud continued, referencing the Ultra Corps' prison system on Antarctica. "He's scheduled to be released in ten years, and has undergone intense therapy and rehabilitation ever since he's been there. We turned a monster into a man, Daniel, and you have the gall to accuse me of not being able to do what is necessary?"

Daud was relatively finished with his speech, his eyes rather soft and locked upon Sentinel, awaiting a reply from his long winded lecture. Daud had shown emotion in this meeting, something he tried to do sparingly, but at this point, he was talking man to man, friend to friend, rather than just business.
Last edited by Neros on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Nicholas had completed his secret base, now walking into it after landing his ship in the Hanger.
He looked around, thinking of what he needed to do...
"Ok, base built...check...next, I have to get my bug into Wayne Tech...that way, their satellites will be mine. I sneak into the White House, and bug them to...maybe even the Pentagon. Heck, the Watchtower needs to be bugged to. Lets get it all done."

He walked into his control room, where a Computer dropped from the ceiling slowly, revealing multiple screens of data.
"Ok, lets see...we need to go there first. Lets set course for the White House...that will be one down out of 4 targets. I will have the whole network by the days end..."

He glanced down at a metallic brief case, of white 6 small bug like electronic creatures were contained in. When released into a compute, they hijack the system. They are only good for one hijack, and deteriorate to nothing after leaving no evidence. The system, however, remains firmly connected to the base.

He grabbed the brief case, flying up into the air and shooting off toward Washington. His Kryptonian powers would be gone by days end...they only lasted about half a week. He needed to get everything done today, while he could still fly in space.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:30 pm

San Fransisco
Augustus was picking up debris and helping fix the city after the fight "Psh, what is so special about Dapp that allows him to live after killing 52 people and crippling a man who didn't deserve it, and why am I the one who has to do this, I wasn't even here." he was grumbling as he helped repair after this he would interrogate a prisoner about is, as he was picking up he saw someone laying in the rubble, Deadshot. Augustus put up his comm link and said "Sir, I found Headshot laying unconscious on the ground amongst the rubble. What should I do?"
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:00 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:San Fransisco
Augustus was picking up debris and helping fix the city after the fight "Psh, what is so special about Dapp that allows him to live after killing 52 people and crippling a man who didn't deserve it, and why am I the one who has to do this, I wasn't even here." he was grumbling as he helped repair after this he would interrogate a prisoner about is, as he was picking up he saw someone laying in the rubble, Deadshot. Augustus put up his comm link and said "Sir, I found Headshot laying unconscious on the ground amongst the rubble. What should I do?"

Augustus' commanding officer yelled, "Pick him up! We're taking him in. Grab him and report back to the local command stations, from there, you will escort him back to Headquarters." The man sounded old, yet experienced and well-meaning, he just had no calm voice in him whatsoever. "Excellent work, Augustus. Daud would be proud." As soon as the CO finished talking, a helicopter made it's way to Augustus' location - a surplus model from the United States Military that served as a hospital and gunship, complete with a place for Deadshot to be treated.

As it stands, something is very strange about the Death Warrants given to the criminals. They're too low of rank or intensity, even though Deadshot could be written off due to his use of firearms. Still, something was wrong, and a suspension of the death warrants temporarily allowed the Ultra Corp to treat them as wounded rather than as injured combatants or prisoners of war. Say what you will, but the UC were not the monsters Infinite Justice likes to paint them out to be.

Strangely as well, various news crews and stations were allowed throughout the battlezone, reporting on it's after-effects and the damage despite the general evacuation warnings issued to the mayor's office at the start of the invasion. Journalism never sleeps in America, it seems.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Neros wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:San Fransisco

Augustus' commanding officer yelled, "Pick him up! We're taking him in. Grab him and report back to the local command stations, from there, you will escort him back to Headquarters." The man sounded old, yet experienced and well-meaning, he just had no calm voice in him whatsoever. "Excellent work, Augustus. Daud would be proud." As soon as the CO finished talking, a helicopter made it's way to Augustus' location - a surplus model from the United States Military that served as a hospital and gunship, complete with a place for Deadshot to be treated.

As it stands, something is very strange about the Death Warrants given to the criminals. They're too low of rank or intensity, even though Deadshot could be written off due to his use of firearms. Still, something was wrong, and a suspension of the death warrants temporarily allowed the Ultra Corp to treat them as wounded rather than as injured combatants or prisoners of war. Say what you will, but the UC were not the monsters Infinite Justice likes to paint them out to be.

Strangely as well, various news crews and stations were allowed throughout the battlezone, reporting on it's after-effects and the damage despite the general evacuation warnings issued to the mayor's office at the start of the invasion. Journalism never sleeps in America, it seems.

Augustus carried Headshot onto the helicopter and sat in it, this didn't feel right, or what true heroes did, true heroes don't make small armies, nor do they kill too often, Augustus felt a dissonance between one minute he would preach "thou shall not kill" and then turning around and killing people. He was doubting his loyalty to the Ultra Corps, but for now he'd be loyal.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Sentinel/Daniel Carter
I listened intently as Daud lectured me, for once. Being patient as he described how we were not authorized to operate in the States. And frankly he was right. I lead our team there knowing that. But after detailing all of the groups accomplishments around the world, he went on to what seemed to concern him most. The fact that he seems to think I believe him to be a villain. Which is false, it's not so much Daud I dont trust, but the machine he has built. The Ultra Corps resembles the Justice League about as much as the Warsaw Pact. His organization has substantial amount of control, authority and influence. Hell, more than most countries. And like Time Magazine stated, he is effectively then most powerful man in the world, rivaled only by the American President, Lex Luther. I propped myself back as I prepared to answer his question, he deserves at least that much. But first I turned to Caraline.

"Before I say anything, I would like to personally apologize for your home. I am sure you know what happened, but I have not had a chance to tell you how sorry I am about that myself. But the most important part is that nobody was hurt, it's too bad Deathstroke escaped me though." I paued, looking over at Daud.

"I dont think you are a villain Daud, at least I dont believe you intend to hurt anyone. And for the most part, you have not. However, beyond the principles that separate our IJ from your UC, you can see what separates us by examining our organizations. Infinite Justice, does not really differ from the Justice Society of America or the Justice League. We train heroes, protect people from both natural disasters and combat threats to peace. That is it, we dont decide what nations need to be invaded, or produce a military war machine." I threw my hands up in concession. "OK, so your North Korean move has made you quite popular, the Kims were a threat. And you have so far not used your vast amount of assets as a villain would. And I do not believe you will. But you keep the peace through fear. And while you are legal in the States and some select countries around the world. There is little accountability for UC, in practice." I then moved on to another topic.

"I am sure you are aware of who the US President is, of course you do the question is rhetorical. Lex Luther. You by law serve the government of the United States, you also serve him. We both know he has a rep sheet from here to Krypton. Now, you have built Ultra Corps to keep peace, fine, but you wont be around forever, and what happens when someone not of your fiber takes control? Immediate access to enough meta powered humans and war machine to hold the world hostage. Better yet, what if the American Government decided they were more fit to command Ultra Corps assets than you? They break up monopolies on computers and everything else. What happens when they decide you are not fit to lead such a large organization, and Lex gets all of those toys? And there is one last issue, not of principles or possibilities. But somewhat about responsibility, I may have been....was out of line when stepping into San Fran today, but we saved lives and had Extreme Injustice in our grasp. But your protege arrived and even if he did not mean to, killed people. Not one was a criminal. You have assured me you will handle him and I will accept that. But the fact is you took him in and trained him, knowing he is unfit for such duty, no matter how powerful he is, in fact, it makes him more dangerous. So, his actions today, like it or not they are yours as well. You accepted responsibility for him when you made him Ultra Corp..." I stopped there, not finishing what I was going to say, as I was sure Daud got the picture.

I then cracked a bloodied smile. Trying to soften the atmosphere. "Lets not speak anymore of this...you want us to stay to our own space. That is fine. But return the favor Brazil, Columbia, Peru, France, Italy, New Zealand and Japan are as of right now nations who have not passed amendment 52 among others. I think it best if we allow some breathing space. I dont want any more incidents between IJ and UC as much as yo-" I then began to collapse over and throw up violently. Blood mixed in with the bizarre mixture. Falling from my chair, it was obvious the armor had affected me more than I believed. Blood seeped from my ears as they rang and sounds became harder to hear.

The doctor had immediately began to stabilize me. And after several minutes, confirmed my worst fears to me. As he got me to a position where I could understand what he was telling me.

"Sentinel, the armor's nuclear reactor ruptured when you entered the 180% range. Intense radiation entered your body from the fight, and has poisoned several of your vital organs. Now, it is early, and can be reversed but even if we succeed in eliminating the damage, you will be in at best able to live a normal life. But severe physical damage or more radiation exposure will either cripple you or kill you. My initial assessment...your days as Sentinel are over." I took in the information as I was propped against the wall. Uttering one soft word.

"Alternatives...." I coughed painfully.

The doctor sighed. "We could attempt to replace the damaged tissue and organs with partial or full cybernetic replacements. But, doing so is risky, at best. It could kill you Sentinel. Your odds are fifty-fifty."

"Do...it..." I ordered. It was then that Solar Girl entered. And delivered more good news.

Upon seeing me she had a concerned face. But, remained professional. "General Zod is coming....for Earth. He has a couple thousand with him, and I....I set him free. But a few hundred are deciding to stand with us. What, what are our orders....we will need some before you go under for the operation." Solar Girl was visably concerned about me, but knew we still had a job to do.

We all still have a job to do.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:19 pm

The Gates
Amazon Jungle, Brazil

I sink back into my desk chair, setting my helmet down on the desk. I let out a deep sigh. The world was going to shit, and something needed to be done.
I lock the room and flip open my laptop. I'd graduated with a major in Political Sciences. I hadn't seen any need to do anything with it though, what with the decent pay from IJ. Still, I was always thought to be a bright kid, and I figured I might as well do something I was good at. It had never really helped me out though, other than who to vote for.
Until now.
I pick up my helmet and turn it upside down, my hands feeling for the familiar indentation. I slip out the hidden USB in the back, inserting it into my laptop. I mouse over the file, and open it up. For about six months, I've been working on a proposal to remove amendment 52. I've researched a lot. The Indigo case, when Richard Graymond A.K.A "Indigo" of Ohio killed over fifteen people by abusing Amendment 52. 52 was making people murder simply because they thought it was OK. The whole point of arrest was rehabilitation. Learning to be better. I thought it was pretty good, actually. I just had to proofread and finish the speech I had prepared. I sipped a steaming mug of tea, getting to work. A little while later, I was told Daniel was going under the knife. I just nodded. There was nothing I could do now, while he was being operated upon. I just continued working. Two hours and three cups of tea later, I was done. I saved it on the cloud, on the IJ hub and various USBs. I printed two copies, and slipped my proper USB into my pocket.

I made my way up to the room where Sentinel was to be put in, and left a copy in the envelope.

Hang in there, man.

I got in gear and shot off to D.C. It took me a few minutes using my regular technique of orbital flight, and was soon sitting outside a coffee shop with yet more tea. The Amendment had been submitted. I got an email pretty soon, telling me I would debate tomorrow. It seems that an amendment submitted by a superhero gets a little priority. I finished my tea, signed a few autographs (I was still in my suit) and headed back to The Gates.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:20 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip

Daud

Daud was about to enforce a rebuttal, wanting to dig deeper into the festering wound he opened between him and Daniel over their respective organizations, but Sentinel's sudden bout of sickness stopped him in his tracks. He rose to try and help, but Daniel's doctor was there before Daud, so all he could do was watch at this point. He listened as the doctor explained how the radiation in Sentinel's suit had been the cause of this, and more disturbingly, that he may be at an end for his career. Daud knew better, though, that Daniel is a fighter, and above all, a superhero. Nothing is going to keep him at home - not when there are still crimes to be fought, and people to be saved.

He sunk back in his chair, placing a hand over his eyes as he thought back to simpler times, even before Infinite Justice. The pain of those memories linger, but without them, he wouldn't be here right now, the world might be worse off. However, he began to connect dots in his head, thinking about the incident at San Fran and the Ultra Corps. "Lex Luthor..." He said to himself, narrowing his eyes has the pieces of the puzzle slowly came together. Before he could announce them, Solar Girl made her appearance in the room.

Daud had remembered the call to arms for the Kryptonian threat only a few hours prior, but it had slipped his mind somehow. "I'll send who I can." He said to Daniel and Solar Girl. "Ultra will fight alongside Infinite Justice. I won't spare an expense or a fighter." He stared at Daniel, remembering his words. "So, his actions today, like it or not they are yours as well." echoed in his mind. He gritted his teeth, stinging from the words, but reclaiming his composure. "Daniel, use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber after the operation. You might not be able to get better in time to face Zod, but if there's one person I trust just as much as you in Infinite Justice," He said, turning his gaze to his Caroline Kent, "It's Solar Girl."

Daud got up suddenly, wiping his face with his hand briefly, but pulling Caraline close to him in a hug. "Be safe here. I know they'll keep you safe and sound." He planted a kiss on the top of her head quickly, turning to walk from the conference room. "I have to go get ready with my teams." He held a bated breath for a moment, before sighing quickly, "And handle Dapp's action. Personally. I'm always a call or a thought away, Daniel, Caraline, Morgana, Sor. Never hesitate to ask for me. Never forget that we're friends first, rivals second, and enemies...never." With that, Daud walked briskly from the conference room, dropping by on the receptionist and giving her personal contact information for the Ultra Corps and to keep in touch with Daniel.

He walked out of the Gates in Brazil, nodding a quick smile at Gravity as he returned to his base. Perhaps either shocked or offended at Daud's presence here, Daud had little time to care or to shoot the shit with him. They were never close, and maybe Gravity even hated Daud, but the man had no need to sit and wait for another lecture. Daud powered up his Green Lantern ring, and shot off from the Gates with alarming speed, intent on reaching the Ultra Corps' base in the Rocky Mountains within the minute.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Neros wrote:Augustus' commanding officer yelled, "Pick him up! We're taking him in. Grab him and report back to the local command stations, from there, you will escort him back to Headquarters." The man sounded old, yet experienced and well-meaning, he just had no calm voice in him whatsoever. "Excellent work, Augustus. Daud would be proud." As soon as the CO finished talking, a helicopter made it's way to Augustus' location - a surplus model from the United States Military that served as a hospital and gunship, complete with a place for Deadshot to be treated.

Augustus carried Headshot onto the helicopter and sat in it, this didn't feel right, or what true heroes did, true heroes don't make small armies, nor do they kill too often, Augustus felt a dissonance between one minute he would preach "thou shall not kill" and then turning around and killing people. He was doubting his loyalty to the Ultra Corps, but for now he'd be loyal.

God

The helicopter landed at the helipad on one of the many wings of the Ultra Corps' headquarters, appearing to be just a bound of mountains, but it's true depth and scope was hidden deep in the ground, encased in lead and shock absorbers to ensure a hefty defense at all times. Medical personnel rushed from a concealed elevator to the helicopter and took Deadshot from the vehicle, prompting Augustus to move. Before he got the chance to follow the medical team, a freakishly tall, muscular figure approached Augustus. Reeking of proud sophistication, he placed a hand on the young man's shoulder. Augustus might not know this man, as he held one of the more secretive ranks and missions for Ultra, but praise coming from anywhere tastes just as sweet.

"You did good work, son," The man said in a deep, commanding voice, different from the one ordering Augustus around back in San Francisco, "And I'm here to give you thanks on behalf of the Corps." He suddenly dropped to a more serious, deadpan tone, "But I'm here for another reason as well. I am God Lee, and I need your assistance. I can't reveal the nature of the mission until after you agree, though, but I respect if you do not."
Last edited by Neros on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Solar Girl/Sora-El/Caroline Kent
I sat in a briefing room, hearing reports on IJ activity around the world. How our bases from Brazil, to France and Japan as well as New Zealand were on high alert. Fully mobilizing their heroes to assist in evacuations and prepare for the defense of Earth from Zod's invading Kryptonians. My mind wanted to drift back to Sentinel, and his approaching operation, which could either kill him or give us our commander back. Shaking the thoughts from my head, I knew Sentinel named me in his place because he trusted me to lead us wisely in his absence. I looked around at my various advisers who have come to offer different ideas on how to approach Earth's defense. A man spoke up first, older than both I and Sentinel, and most clearly the most divisive.

"Our cooperation with Ultra Corps should be in word only here, we cannot allow another incident to occur like San Fransisco. Ultra Corps is even now stepping up propaganda efforts against us, trying to win over more nations. If another mishap like San Fran occurs, we could find ourselves isolated. We should simply defend the nations where we are based in, and let Ultra Corps take care of their own." He argued.

Then a woman stepped up, about my own age and put a more moderate view forward.
"You are forgetting that Ultra Corps has far more host nations than we, if we restrict ourselves to our own bastions, then UC will claim that they held off the majority of the invasion, and rightly so. Daud made it clear that he desires cooperation with IJ before he left, if we work together, we can use the image to fight back in the media game and not to mention it is for the best to form a united front against Zod." The heroine concluded. The 'hawk' retorted quickly.

"And what if Daud uses this as bait to say that we once again overstepped our mandate by operating in nations where IJ has no presence. Like he just did." The lady did not hesitate in shooting back.

"That is a chance we will have to take. The safety of the world outweighs our political capital." I stood up after that, looking over at her.

"I agree. Release a open and global statement that Infinite Justice will be working cooperatively with the UC, and will require open access to their zones. Also, we will not compromise what IJ is, a life preserving organization. All members our authorized to use all force deemed needed to subdue the enemy. But killing, is prohibited. I have full confidence in the membership of IJ. Dismissed." As quickly as that firestorm began, I paced out of the room to review lists of heroes who were fit to fight, wounded or otherwise incapacitated. To know exactly what this base has to work with.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:49 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Snipaliscious, baby!

I stood in one corner of the room, leaning against the wall. Well, I say wall, but to everybody else it was the ceiling. I looked up as Solar Girl entered the room and faked a smile. I took a sip from -yes- tea. I needed the caffeine, after staying up all night working on the bill. I had no idea of what I looked like, but I was sure it wasn't great. Tensions were high, even now that Daud was gone. San Francisco would have been bad enough if it hadn't been immediately followed by the announcement of an invasion of Kryptonians (God damn Kryptonians!) led by General Zod. I knew Solar Girl meant well when she released them, but now we had an impending invasion. The Ultra Corps hadn't made an official statement yet, as far as I knew, so we were just guessing. I liked Daud, personally. He was a nice guy, when you spoke to him day-to-day. The problem was his long-term ideals. Murder used as a weapon of justice. Still hopefully I could get enough people on my side in the vote (which had been postponed to after the invasion, if there is an after). I flipped back to the floor, standing normally. I rubbed my eyes and stifled a yawn.
"So, what's the game plan? We're gonna need a good one, with Sentinel out for the count. We've got to prove that we can work without a leader just as well. Either way, you know more about Kryptonians than me, so just tell me what to do." I put on a mock smile, but my eyes were anxious and worried.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Televised Commercial
After the Battle of San Francisco

The scene opened with a stunning, immaculate view of San Francisco from a helicopter of some sort, panning over the cityscape before allowing the Golden Gate Bridge to come into view. It's features were stunning, absolutely beautiful. Cars were moving slowly along it's surface, another day over the San Francisco Bay. With sudden, drastic action, the bridge quaked from being hit by what seemed like a missile, tearing it in two right in the middle. Slowly, each side began to collapse in rapid motion, a grinding metallic sound showing that this was no action movie, but real life.

The scene then cuts to an amatuer video recording, shakily recording as a man in a power suit emerges from an airship. Several more emerged and descended, causing the cameraman to shake and turn, running from the scene. To anyone watching, it was clear that these people leaping from the airship had vicious intent - the villains never being shown nor even mentioned. It seemed like an invasion or a hostile takeover. Turning back quickly, the amatuer cameraman zoomed in on the aircraft's insignia, a perfect view of Infinite Justice's emblem taking up the shaky screen.

"Heroes..." Flashed upon the screen for only a moment, following by "?", questioning if these people were really the heroes they claimed to be - for the audience was seeing them hop from a helicopter in an invasive manner, and with the next shot, showed the utter destruction "they" caused. Professional and clean cut, it showed the buildings affected by the "heroes?"'s actions, and zoomed in on a particular figure, surrounded on all sides by many people, some known, and some unknown. Sentinel headed the group - alongside villains such as Anthony and Deadshot. The angle made them seem in cahoots, and further showed that nature with the assaults Sentinel pounded into Dapp, who did not retaliate. His voice was clear, yet the yelling of the others was not, painting the picture even clearer for those at home to see. "I was going to save the day..."

Followed by a hit by Sentinel, by Gravity, and whoever else decided to take a shot at Dapp. It cut to Dapp being blasted by Sentinel's lasers, followed by "Those beams...would have killed anyone..."

"Save The Day" flashed upon the screen, fading to black from the scene. "Killed Anyone" followed, selectively choosing Dapp's words to steer the public in an even more polarizing direction. Cutting back to a camera once more, the video zoomed upon two figures in the sky, one unknown to most on Earth, but the other recognizable as Asumar, who headed the Masaki Invasion only a short time ago, still a villain to whoever knew of him. These compromising videos, images, and dialogue were meant to manipulate while appearing as news. Reports of Ultra Corps' responding to the threat, none mentioning Dapp and referring to a group of "terrorists", flashing back to Sentinel's drop from the Infinite Justice airship briefly, connecting them to the "terrorists". Reporters and news people were included, issuing the possibility of an Infinite Justice plot to undermine authority, and the sinking of the Golden Gate Bridge being connected to them.

"I don't know what we're dealing with here - but it's clear that the Bridge was destroyed and members of the group known as 'Infinite Justice', with members such as C-list villain Anthony, Giganta, Captain Boomerang, and Deadshot in their entourage, proceeded to viciously assault a lone member of the Ultra Corps." A reporter said, pointing at the wreckage of the Golden Gate Bridge. "Wait... what's that?" She yelled, prompting the camera to zoom in on a distant green object, the parts of the bridge now becoming encased in a green glow. The figure exploded with green energy, the bridge piecing itself together like a jigsaw puzzle in rapid succession. "It's...It's Daud. Daud Andreas, leader of the Ultra Corps, has arrived, and is saving the bridge. Keep rolling." She said, giving a cheer as Daud was painted to be their hero. It faded to black once more.

"Who can we trust?" emerged in white text on the black background, before fading out. In it's place, a familiar symbol emerged, like a watchful protector, providing peace and security to those watching - captivated in the fear that is Infinite Justice.

In Daud We Trust

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Neros wrote:
God

The helicopter landed at the helipad on one of the many wings of the Ultra Corps' headquarters, appearing to be just a bound of mountains, but it's true depth and scope was hidden deep in the ground, encased in lead and shock absorbers to ensure a hefty defense at all times. Medical personnel rushed from a concealed elevator to the helicopter and took Deadshot from the vehicle, prompting Augustus to move. Before he got the chance to follow the medical team, a freakishly tall, muscular figure approached Augustus. Reeking of proud sophistication, he placed a hand on the young man's shoulder. Augustus might not know this man, as he held one of the more secretive ranks and missions for Ultra, but praise coming from anywhere tastes just as sweet.

"You did good work, son," The man said in a deep, commanding voice, different from the one ordering Augustus around back in San Francisco, "And I'm here to give you thanks on behalf of the Corps." He suddenly dropped to a more serious, deadpan tone, "But I'm here for another reason as well. I am God Lee, and I need your assistance. I can't reveal the nature of the mission until after you agree, though, but I respect if you do not."

Augustus chuckled and said "I always thought I would meet God, but this?" he turned to a more serious voice "What is it? I'm in as long as it doesn't involve me being injected with whatever cocktail you and Daud were injected with to make yourselves so muscular." He felt like something was wrong though, like he was out of place, he looked around and saw all these people in military-ish uniforms, he then looked down at himself, he wore a simple sweatshirt, pants, jackboots in bright red, matching gloves, a gas mask, and a helmet.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:17 pm

Neros wrote:
God

Augustus chuckled and said "I always thought I would meet God, but this?" he turned to a more serious voice "What is it? I'm in as long as it doesn't involve me being injected with whatever cocktail you and Daud were injected with to make yourselves so muscular." He felt like something was wrong though, like he was out of place, he looked around and saw all these people in military-ish uniforms, he then looked down at himself, he wore a simple sweatshirt, pants, jackboots in bright red, matching gloves, a gas mask, and a helmet.

God Lee smiled at Augustus' sense of humor. "My parents had a fun time thinking up my name. They are Israeli, so, God has a special meaning to them." He nodded for the potential recruit to the secret division to follow, accepting him into their ranks without too much of an affirmation. "I lead the Secret Division. Our job is to do the things that the rest of the Corps can't, or won't, do. We make miracles happen." God Lee also dropped a rebuttal to Augustus' muscular comment. "You wouldn't look so bad if you trained and worked on your physique," He smiled a bit, "I could have personnel place you on a training regime if you so desired."

He and Augustus had made their way to an elevator shaft, an entrance to the Headquarters of the Ultra Corps, and beckoned for the man to step in with him. "We will be going to space, that's all I can say so far. There is something attacking a nearby planet, and with everyone so pre-occupied with General Zod, we need to save it. You may ask why we are not fighting General Zod alongside everyone else - and that is because our division is not public. We can provide for quick reinforcements if we have to, but there are still lives to be saved on not just Earth." God gazed upon Augustus from his towering height, at least 7 feet tall, "Do you understand?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Neros wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Augustus chuckled and said "I always thought I would meet God, but this?" he turned to a more serious voice "What is it? I'm in as long as it doesn't involve me being injected with whatever cocktail you and Daud were injected with to make yourselves so muscular." He felt like something was wrong though, like he was out of place, he looked around and saw all these people in military-ish uniforms, he then looked down at himself, he wore a simple sweatshirt, pants, jackboots in bright red, matching gloves, a gas mask, and a helmet.

God Lee smiled at Augustus' sense of humor. "My parents had a fun time thinking up my name. They are Israeli, so, God has a special meaning to them." He nodded for the potential recruit to the secret division to follow, accepting him into their ranks without too much of an affirmation. "I lead the Secret Division. Our job is to do the things that the rest of the Corps can't, or won't, do. We make miracles happen." God Lee also dropped a rebuttal to Augustus' muscular comment. "You wouldn't look so bad if you trained and worked on your physique," He smiled a bit, "I could have personnel place you on a training regime if you so desired."

He and Augustus had made their way to an elevator shaft, an entrance to the Headquarters of the Ultra Corps, and beckoned for the man to step in with him. "We will be going to space, that's all I can say so far. There is something attacking a nearby planet, and with everyone so pre-occupied with General Zod, we need to save it. You may ask why we are not fighting General Zod alongside everyone else - and that is because our division is not public. We can provide for quick reinforcements if we have to, but there are still lives to be saved on not just Earth." God gazed upon Augustus from his towering height, at least 7 feet tall, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, I haven't left Earth in 4 years, and I am itching to go." he still felt weird, the only thing on him to show he was Ultra Corps was a small badge of the UC symbol. He followed God down the hall, finally having a mission, a real mission.

???

"BULLSHIT-shit!" Anthony yelled as he was looking at the TV, he saw Daud's propaganda message, the others were readying for their next mission. Doc Oc came in to see what the loud screaming was about and saw the UC symbol on the screen "Doctor, did you see the amount of horseshit spilling from that, it looked like something Kim Jong-Un would have made-made. I mean, they acted as though Dapp was a lone hero being ganged up on by a bunch of heroes and villains when that retarded man child caused most of the damage-age! That's it, I don't want to live on this planet anymore, so we are going on a little trip to space to find objects of immense power to use to kill Daud-Daud." Doc Oc said "Where will we get the ship?" Anthony simply smiled and said "Leave that to me-me."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Daud

He had cooped himself up in the Chamber of Gravity and Time, wishfully built by the Ultra Corps as a copy of the one at the Watchtower, complete with many of his own warriors and agents from Ultra Corps International. There, he trained and drilled his recruits for a whole year, crafting them into world-class fighters and allowing many traits and powers to be utilized. He did not hold back, either, with the superpowered individuals and human alike receiving equal treatment, instilling a sense of respect for Daud's vicious training regiment. Humans were to be able to take down Kryptonians, an absurd thought, but under Daud's tutelage and authority, many believed that it could be done.

Power Suits were the answer to many of their problems, and Daud had them in short supply. They were based on models of Sentinel's, with some upgrades and re-touching to provide insanely high power output with a stable, cold fission apparatus that, by design, had no nuclear by-products other than neutrons and tritium. While tritum is radioactive, it cannot pass through the skin, and since it the user is encased in the armor, it cannot be inhaled or ingested, besides that, it serves as a more potent weapon when facing Kryptonians.

Tritium is used in nuclear weapons to "boost" their yields and frequencies. Based upon a model developed with cooperation between UC and the US Government, a stable, hand-held nuclear reactor can be developed and attached to a Power Suit. Why is this important? The reactor harnesses the ability of stars as they bind hydrogen atoms into helium, and at the correct frequencies, can be attuned to a Red dwarf star. Added with the boosting and physical power of the suit in a punch, for example, a lone human can - if a hit lands - expel the yellow solar energy and replace it with red, robbing the Kryptonian of their powers for a moment.

In that moment, a human can exterminate a Kryptonian with extreme prejudice. Daud had adapted the ability to his own suit - and to his own biological form, along with another, hidden power. Needless to say, the Ultra Corps was sparing no expense in defending Earth. His warriors numbered around a thousand, half being human, and the rest being superpowered individuals to certain degrees. Emerging from their year of training in only a single day, Daud was ready to face General Zod and whoever he needed to in order to defend his planet - our planet. Subjected to gravity measures in terms of magnitude rather than simple numbers, Daud held himself as a higher power than whatever General Zod had to throw at him.

Sticking to his word, though, he came into contact with Infinite Justice. "Ultra will be taking to the outer atmosphere and the space between Earth and the Moon. I will be sending exact coordinates. Reserve forces will be situated on Earth to provide for it's defense in key cities and sectors. Let us do this work, our life's work, together, Infinite Justice."

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Neros wrote:God Lee smiled at Augustus' sense of humor. "My parents had a fun time thinking up my name. They are Israeli, so, God has a special meaning to them." He nodded for the potential recruit to the secret division to follow, accepting him into their ranks without too much of an affirmation. "I lead the Secret Division. Our job is to do the things that the rest of the Corps can't, or won't, do. We make miracles happen." God Lee also dropped a rebuttal to Augustus' muscular comment. "You wouldn't look so bad if you trained and worked on your physique," He smiled a bit, "I could have personnel place you on a training regime if you so desired."

"Yes, I haven't left Earth in 4 years, and I am itching to go." he still felt weird, the only thing on him to show he was Ultra Corps was a small badge of the UC symbol. He followed God down the hall, finally having a mission, a real mission.

The Hall lead not to a meeting room, or anything like that, but to a spacecraft launching area. "It's good to hear that you are on-board." God said, unveiling the craft to Augustus. "Everything we need is on that vessel, and we will be launching in fifteen minutes. Take care of anything you need to do until then. A uniform just your size can be arranged for," He said, taking the time to write a quick scribble for a passing scientist, a signature of some sort. "I'm glad to have you with me, Augustus." He finished, placing a hand out for the young man to shake.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse