NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:08 pm

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=318901

Kilian sat inside of his cell rather annoyed with himself. The idea of letting the Kree take him in so he could break out afterwards and take the ship down from the inside sounded good on paper. However, the execution lacked some of everything. He didn't know that the guy they called Ronan, had a fancy weapon that was way more powerful than he had anticipated. On top of that he wasn't exactly using his powers to their fullest. He didn't want to hurt them THAT badly. They however likely didn't feel the same way. Come on... If Batman were doing this he'd have them all unconscious and would've taken control of the ship already. And here we are stuck in here. Escape was needed before they left the solar system. Otherwise he might not ever find their way home. Kilian had an idea. Actually it was more like half of one. He could vibrate at extreme speeds but he had no idea what it could do. Although he did once run, more actually phase, through a tree he didn't see when he drank a whole bottle of Mountain Dew.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Nikun woke up in a daze. Where was he? How did he get here? Why was he here? Last thing he remembers was training then a big explosions happened. These people came and took him he fought at least 30 off before he got hit by something hard. "HELLO" he says "ANYONE THERE?"
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Katsuo came back online in a daze. Or as close to a daze as an android could get. Checking systems... all systems good. Except his buster was... busted. That would be a problem. "Keep it down!" He said to the other voice. "Want them to come beat us or something? Others are here, but where is here?" A slight digital undertone to his voice was the only thing that differentiated Katsuo at the moment.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Damnit Nikun thought " If I see one of those bastard I'm killing them no questions asked"

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Kilian heard the voices of someone else in the ship who also seemed to be caught. "I think we got captured! Just an inkling!" He says half jokingly. "Now as for getting out of here... I'm open to suggestions. I have one but I might wind up screwing it up so we'll save it for last. Or first of no one has any way to get these forcefields downs." He says to the others who were not too far down the catwalk. "So. As for getting out. I may or may not be able to phase through the forcefield. Emphasis on may not."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Nikun fires a ki blast and is surprised when it comes back and hits him. He's on the grown groaning in pain. "Damnit" he said.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Togeria wrote:Nikun fires a ki blast and is surprised when it comes back and hits him. He's on the grown groaning in pain. "Damnit" he said.

There was a cackle from the nearby cell and a high pitched, distorted voice said "You really tried to use your powers to escape, didn't you-you? Boy, I bet you guys have never been in a Kree prison cell-cell." Anthony sat back in his cell "So, what did you do to get here-here? I..... honestly can't remember how I got here-here." he broke out cackling again.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:38 pm

Nicholas woke up, wearing his new outfit he had made slightly before he had been taken by these strange blue/green people... He looked around, deciding to talk a little loud, to see if anyone of them were here.

"Hello, is anyone here?" He asked half dazed, ready to fall back asleep.

He then decided it best to rise, and use his telekinetic powers to pull his door open.

He reached forward with his mind, and the door swung open.

"Is there anyone out here?"
Last edited by Pantorrum on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:39 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Togeria wrote:Nikun fires a ki blast and is surprised when it comes back and hits him. He's on the grown groaning in pain. "Damnit" he said.

There was a cackle from the nearby cell and a high pitched, distorted voice said "You really tried to use your powers to escape, didn't you-you? Boy, I bet you guys have never been in a Kree prison cell-cell." Anthony sat back in his cell "So, what did you do to get here-here? I..... honestly can't remember how I got here-here." he broke out cackling again.

"Welcome to the rest of us. I tried sneaking in here and was going to try and take the ship down. But... I got caught. And they didn't kill me for some reason. And you guys have powers too?" He asks after he hears the small explosion and man with the speaking disorder. "That could be why they didn't just waste us. which means it's going to get a lot scarier if we don't get out of here." Kilian says.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:40 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:

"You're insane, and I don't quite remember." Katsuo was hard at work on his buster. The side panel was open, and many wires and tiny bits were exposed for maintenance. "Looks like they only EMP'd it. 21st century extraterrestrial tech? I'll have a laser cutter done in 5."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Dallen came to inside a cell. As his vision cleared, he summoned his sword to his hand and his battle armor, his mind already prepared for combat. When he saw there was no one in sight, he got rid of his sword and attempted to look for any other captives. He had been bonked rather bluntly on the head by some dishonorable scum, but his Asgardian physiology quickly eliminated any lasting pain. He would get his revenge. For now though, he listened and heard some voices. "Who are you guys?" he asked softly.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Nikun gets back up " he-hey guys what if you know we waited w-we until they come to get us then we attack then." He say still hurt.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:47 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:There was a cackle from the nearby cell and a high pitched, distorted voice said "You really tried to use your powers to escape, didn't you-you? Boy, I bet you guys have never been in a Kree prison cell-cell." Anthony sat back in his cell "So, what did you do to get here-here? I..... honestly can't remember how I got here-here." he broke out cackling again.

"You're insane, and I don't quite remember." Katsuo was hard at work on his buster. The side panel was open, and many wires and tiny bits were exposed for maintenance. "Looks like they only EMP'd it. 21st century extraterrestrial tech? I'll have a laser cutter done in 5."

"Which only solidifies my theory that if we don't get out of here soon. things are going to get really cutty and bloody and I'm not winding up some Frankenstein monster thing. Whoever said they are making a laser cutting thingy. Andale Por favor!" He said standing close to the force field. Okay... Think fast thoughts... He says as his hand begins to vibrate. Please don't cut off my hand. Please. He says and it phases through the field unharmed and he pulls it back and lets out a deep breath. Now I just need to do that. Times 30. Wonderful. "I'm K- Speed Demon." He replies to the man asking. "I was on a mission. And kinda screwed up."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:51 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:There was a cackle from the nearby cell and a high pitched, distorted voice said "You really tried to use your powers to escape, didn't you-you? Boy, I bet you guys have never been in a Kree prison cell-cell." Anthony sat back in his cell "So, what did you do to get here-here? I..... honestly can't remember how I got here-here." he broke out cackling again.

Anthony continued to cackle and said "You're not the first person to point that out to me-me. Who are you-you? I am Anthony Garrison and my powers have driven me crazy-crazy!"
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Nicholas turned down the hall to where he heard words. As he approached the noises, he noted a hand stick through a wall of energy. It startled him at first, but he rounded the corned and got a better view.

"Well, what do we have here. Who are you and where am I?" He asked slightly forcefully, curious as to the place he had ended up.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:54 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"You're insane, and I don't quite remember." Katsuo was hard at work on his buster. The side panel was open, and many wires and tiny bits were exposed for maintenance. "Looks like they only EMP'd it. 21st century extraterrestrial tech? I'll have a laser cutter done in 5."

"Which only solidifies my theory that if we don't get out of here soon. things are going to get really cutty and bloody and I'm not winding up some Frankenstein monster thing. Whoever said they are making a laser cutting thingy. Andale Por favor!" He said standing close to the force field. Okay... Think fast thoughts... He says as his hand begins to vibrate. Please don't cut off my hand. Please. He says and it phases through the field unharmed and he pulls it back and lets out a deep breath. Now I just need to do that. Times 30. Wonderful. "I'm K- Speed Demon." He replies to the man asking. "I was on a mission. And kinda screwed up."

"Saisho. I'm Saisho." A few moments later, the buster was repaired. Katsuo took the device to the wall to his left, where the friendliest voice was coming from. A short yet intense flame burst from the buster's muzzle. A large circular cut, a good push, and Katsuo came mask-to-mask with "Speed Demon."

"Hey. Looks like we're still stuck. I'll get to work." The shorter teen set to work on the force field device embedded in the wall in-between their cells. All he had to do was cut... one... wire...

Done. The gates disappeared and Katsuo stepped out. "I'll open the others." He went to work, again, on the door mechanisms.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Nicholas waved his hand at the door.

"No need to work on the mechanism's." The door disappeared as he used his powers to severe its connection to its energy source.

"Now, someone tell me why I am here..."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Nicholas turned down the hall to where he heard words. As he approached the noises, he noted a hand stick through a wall of energy. It startled him at first, but he rounded the corned and got a better view.

"Well, what do we have here. Who are you and where am I?" He asked slightly forcefully, curious as to the place he had ended up.

"A Kree ship from what I can tell. And since you got out of your cell before me. You got powers too. Name's Speed Demon. I was trying to take this thing down. But may or may not have screwed up." He says and his body became a blur as he phased through the forcefeild with his eyes closed rather tightly. "Holy crap. I actually did it! Thanks mate!" He says and zoomed away to another cell which held Anthony. "Need help buddy?" He says typing on the keypad with speeds. "It's a 4 digit combination. Which means I have 10,001 tries to go! 9633... Oh other guy!" He says to Nicolas. "I think you're here cause they're collecting superhumans and whatnot. which means we are going to be science experiments which means things need to be punched before then!"

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Daud Andreas
Mirage

It was beyond annoying that out of all of his teammates, Daud was the one to receive the shackles and chains bounding his arms and legs to the walls of the prison ship. Of course, he did not gain favor by proving to be an unruly capture, dealing some decent damage to the Kree trying to take him down. He had to sell the bit, right? Oh well, he glanced at both of his hands as they pressed against the cold material of the ship. Daud must have been in an isolated part of the ship, as he couldn't hear his subordinates or even feel their presence, strange as that sounds, but could hear the thudded footsteps of a Kree prison guard making his or her way down to his isolation unit.

The blue humanoid, burly and looking more like a goddamn full time mountain man, part time lumberjack, than an advanced alien lifeform, stood before Daud's cell, the forcefield giving the Kree an illuminated look. Daud smirked, realizing what the man, or alien rather, had come to do with him. Lifting his head to stare down the humanoid, Daud began to run his mouth. "C'mon, you ugly smurf looking-fuck, I think I've had enough today." He tilted his head to one side, his long hair swaying as he did so, "Besides, it would be better if you got me something to eat, don'cha think?"

The Kree's face turned sour, his eyes narrowed, and slowly, the alien passed a key of some sort over the locking mechanism. In a quick bzzzzrt, the forcefield collapsed. Between Daud and this mountain of alien muscle was literally nothing but air and tension. Walking briskly and without pause - or even words of rebuttal or a snide remark - the muscle-clad alien slammed it's fist into Daud's face, sending the young man's cranium smashing violently against the wall. Shaking the hit out of his system, Daud looked up once more at the torturer, smirking, though his mouth was bloodied and teeth were caved in. The brute, not taking kindly to this show of defiance, proceeded to land a combination of punches on the teen.

Daud choked a bit - some blood having flowed into his throat. "That it? My mom beat me harder than that." He teased, his voice croaking a bit as he had to talk through his shattered teeth and pouring blood. The alien grabbed him by the hair, forcing his neck into an almost snapping position as Daud was forced to look helplessly into the Kree's powerful eyes. The Kree grunted, but finally spoke.

"Who is your leader?" The Kree shouted, enraged by the adolescent's antics. It seemed like a dumb question anyways, the entire team was captured, why even ask?

"You're looking at him." Daud declared, before spitting some blood and saliva at the Kree torturer, aiming for the face, but helpless falling onto the humanoid's chest. The Kree produced a vicious slap, nearly tearing Daud's jaw out of place from the force, the cell ringing with the malicious sound. Daud rotated his jaw a bit, feeling the loosened hinge trying to droop. Daud's vicarious smile and smirk were now gone - and he looked a bit pissed.

"You about done?" He said quietly, tightening his fists and muscles. Daud chewed once more, and his jaw seemingly popped back into place. Blood seemed to stop cascading from his mouth as well, and his whole body seemed tense. "Because I'm about done." The Kree seemed to be amused, almost daring the superhuman to try something foolish. For all the Kree knew, Daud was just a rowdy kid who ran his mouth endlessly, which was partially true, but he didn't get the memo about his danger. Oh well, Daud didn't like him either, anyways.

"Try it, sunshine." The alien said, tempting Daud to break free from his chains.

"You know, for an advanced species," He began, hanging his head low and talking quietly, forcing the Kree to drop low a bit just to hear him, "Why the hell are you using metal chains when you having fucking forcefields?" Without even a second passing after he uttered the statement, Daud lunged forward at incredible speed and power - impossible at his frame if he were a normal human being. With the chains snapping in an instant, his head was at the correct angle to engage the Kree. With his forehead, the hardest part of the skull, Daud smashed into the torturer's nose and eye region, his pupils barely registering the movement before rolling back into his head.

The Kree's blood was the one now pouring like a fountain, Daud free of his shackles and rubbing his wrists slighty. He had fractured them, but was consumed by a primal sense of revenge and bloodlust. He mounted the pile of meat before him, digging his own fist deep into the Kree's jawline, snapping it out of place in a grotesque snap. He landed another with his other hand, collapsing part of the Kree's optical and cheek bone. Both of his wrists stung, being re-broken once more, so he opted to begin choking. Placing both hands around the behemoth's neck, he squeezed tight, and then tighter, before having a moment of clarity. Damnit, I'm a hero. He thought, releasing the Kree's neck.

Daud removed himself from his position over the alien, glaring about his concussed - yet gently breathing - body. In a flash, Daud snatched the key from the alien's waistline, though not truly needing it - as the brute hadn't closed the forcefield when he walked in. No matter, the young hero exited his cell, stealing looks up and down his area, seeing no guards to be found on either end, and a set of stairs leading to a higher floor on one end. He glanced back at the torturer, a bit upset at how unappealing their scuffle had been. Daud swiped the key over the lock, sending the forcefield back into place.

"Now, to get the hell out of here." He said aloud, mostly to himself.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:00 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Nicholas waved his hand at the door.

"No need to work on the mechanism's." The door disappeared as he used his powers to severe its connection to its energy source.

"Now, someone tell me why I am here..."

"Hell if I know why you're here, I'm just happy you let me out-out." he jumped out of his cell in his average attire and said "As I said before, I am Antony Garrison and I am crazy-crazy."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Nikun comes out " hi I'm Nikun and I'm looking for vengeance on those alien bastards" he says.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:05 pm

He smiled.

"Well, a science experiment...thats...worrisome. I cant allow that to happen to anyone. Now is the time to help release some more prisoners."

He ran down the hall, opening cells as he passed by, releasing anyone inside.

"Come on, I am not willing to be some worthless experiment....I'm getting down to the answers I need if you guys want to come with me. We all deserve answers."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Nikun charges up his key soon a blue aura surrounds him" Lets do this" he states.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:08 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:Nicholas turned down the hall to where he heard words. As he approached the noises, he noted a hand stick through a wall of energy. It startled him at first, but he rounded the corned and got a better view.

"A Kree ship from what I can tell. And since you got out of your cell before me. You got powers too. Name's Speed Demon. I was trying to take this thing down. But may or may not have screwed up." He says and his body became a blur as he phased through the force field with his eyes closed rather tightly. "Holy crap. I actually did it! Thanks mate!" He says and zoomed away to another cell which held Anthony. "Need help buddy?" He says typing on the keypad with speeds. "It's a 4 digit combination. Which means I have 10,001 tries to go! 9633... Oh other guy!" He says to Nicolas. "I think you're here cause they're collecting superhumans and whatnot. which means we are going to be science experiments which means things need to be punched before then!"

"I'm not giving future tech to enemies of humanity." Katsuo rubbed his buster protectively. "I'd rather self-destruct first. So we had better get out. Anyone know which way might be the exit?" Katsuo's visor was flooded with intel, but none of it was a floor plan.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:13 pm

" There has to be some way out. I mean we were carried in okay guys let's split into groups and see if we can find a exit then." He floats in the air before looking at all the prisoners " Any objections" he says.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse