NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:17 pm

Well It looks as If Asumar Is about to devise a plan to all the heroes, looks like the Great War Strategist has returned to action.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:
I actually just read about her not too long ago. Yesterday.

I've known about her for about a few months now and just had to put her in here.

She's pretty hot.

*contemplates my choice of Squirrel Girl...*

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Well It looks as If Asumar Is about to devise a plan to all the heroes, looks like the Great War Strategist has returned to action.

List of Top Strategists:

• Daniel
  • Daud
  • Asumar
  • Kilian

Kilian may be stupid, but he has his moments and that fast thinking helps. Daud will openly admit that Daniel is his superior in intellect/planning. Asumar gets his spot for the implied feat of conquering the Masaki galaxy. Daud fought a in-depth tactical war against IJ and portions of the Masaki Dynasty, and was in the clutches of victory before the HDC coup.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Neros wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I've known about her for about a few months now and just had to put her in here.

She's pretty hot.

This RP is actually just a dating sim for Daud. :p
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Neros wrote:She's pretty hot.

This RP is actually just a dating sim for Daud. :p

Mr. Muscles likes to try all of the flavors. No hole is safe.

I'm going to write in Android 7's lovely lady soon, probably today. Dapp gets no love, fuck him.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Neros wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:This RP is actually just a dating sim for Daud. :p

I'm now imagining Daud flying up to a black hole and trying to have sex with it.
Neros wrote:[
I'm going to write in Android 7's lovely lady soon, probably today. Dapp gets no love, fuck him.

Dapp wishes that would happen.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Neros wrote:Mr. Muscles likes to try all of the flavors. No hole is safe.

I'm now imagining Daud flying up to a black hole and trying to have sex with it.
Neros wrote:[

Dapp wishes that would happen.

It's almost big enough for Daud's girth. Almost.

Dapp's only love comes from whores and hoes.

Also, wtf guys, two IC pages. School must be out, Jesus Christ.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Mavorpen wrote:

Oh no...
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Krytonus wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I'm now imagining Daud flying up to a black hole and trying to have sex with it.

Oh no...

Daud x Gravity fanfics. I'll make it happen.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Krytonus wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I'm now imagining Daud flying up to a black hole and trying to have sex with it.

Oh no...

Even Asumar would fall over laughing If that actually happened.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:48 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Krytonus wrote:
Oh no...

I think everyone would.

The first attack on Ultron is going to go... Poorly. At best.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:52 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Krytonus wrote:
Oh no...

Daud has a thing for African ladies. He'll redefine the meaning of "black holes".

huehuehuehue

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

I think everyone would.

ATRIA WHAT DID YOU THINK OF MY TOP STRATEGIST LIST?!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Neros wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:This RP is actually just a dating sim for Daud. :p

No! We have to wait for le Saiyans!
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Daud has a thing for African ladies. He'll redefine the meaning of "black holes".

huehuehuehue

The Republic of Atria wrote:I think everyone would.

It's great. Kilian could literally display every possible outcome to any fight to the point where he would be almost precognitive. But that's not what he does.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Neros wrote:Daud has a thing for African ladies. He'll redefine the meaning of "black holes".

huehuehuehue

It's great. Kilian could literally display every possible outcome to any fight to the point where he would be almost precognitive. But that's not what he does.

That's understandable in the middle of a fight though. Barry almost died because of relying on that in the New 52. :p

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

No! We have to wait for le Saiyans!

That's one of the things. 7 gets out of his chamber, is drying off, and gets handed a towel by one of the new Ultra Corps recruits...and she's a Saiyan. He gets instaboner and wants that tail.

Neros wrote:Daud has a thing for African ladies. He'll redefine the meaning of "black holes".

huehuehuehue

I love Adaptive Regeneration because I can play it off by having Daud get smarter in order to "adapt" or whatever. Best asspull power in existence.

Mavorpen wrote:

That's understandable in the middle of a fight though. Barry almost died because of relying on that in the New 52. :p

Barry was the best Flash and we all know it. Wally is good, too. Fuck Bart.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Neros wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I've known about her for about a few months now and just had to put her in here.

She's pretty hot.

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Well It looks as If Asumar Is about to devise a plan to all the heroes, looks like the Great War Strategist has returned to action.

List of Top Strategists:

• Daniel
  • Daud
  • Asumar
  • Kilian

Kilian may be stupid, but he has his moments and that fast thinking helps. Daud will openly admit that Daniel is his superior in intellect/planning. Asumar gets his spot for the implied feat of conquering the Masaki galaxy. Daud fought a in-depth tactical war against IJ and portions of the Masaki Dynasty, and was in the clutches of victory before the HDC coup.

Everyone forgets Dallen.
:(
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Neros wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:No! We have to wait for le Saiyans!

That's one of the things. 7 gets out of his chamber, is drying off, and gets handed a towel by one of the new Ultra Corps recruits...and she's a Saiyan. He gets instaboner and wants that tail.

I love Adaptive Regeneration because I can play it off by having Daud get smarter in order to "adapt" or whatever. Best asspull power in existence.

Mavorpen wrote:That's understandable in the middle of a fight though. Barry almost died because of relying on that in the New 52. :p

And then, Kyoten revives all the Saiyans and gets crowned King of All Saiyans.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Barry Allen and Wally West are the best Flashes.

Mavorpen wrote:

That too. Although, what I'm confuzzled about, is that right now, Barry is trapped in the Speed Force and for some reason doesn't have his powers. When literally every other time he was in the Speed Force, his powers were amplified like when he fought Grodd. Meanwhile Blue flash is runnin' around doin' shit.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Mavorpen wrote:That's understandable in the middle of a fight though. Barry almost died because of relying on that in the New 52. :p

That too. Although, what I'm confuzzled about, is that right now, Barry is trapped in the Speed Force and for some reason doesn't have his powers. When literally every other time he was in the Speed Force, his powers were amplified like when he fought Grodd. Meanwhile Blue flash is runnin' around doin' shit.

Nooo, spoilers!!!

In all seriousness though, I'm sure they'll explain it eventually.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:50 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Neros wrote:She's pretty hot.

List of Top Strategists:

• Daniel
  • Daud
  • Asumar
  • Kilian

Everyone forgets Dallen.

The list is for mortals only! Simple explanation :P

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Neros wrote:That's one of the things. 7 gets out of his chamber, is drying off, and gets handed a towel by one of the new Ultra Corps recruits...and she's a Saiyan. He gets instaboner and wants that tail.

And then, Kyoten revives all the Saiyans and gets crowned King of All Saiyans.

Dakon, Emperor of the Saiyan Empire. get rekt

But, that does pose a question as to how Dakon and Kyoten would go about running the newly established Kingdom of the Saiyans. Technically Kyoten would be the purebred, but so is Roshi, meaning they'd need to fight for kingship. Android 7 on the other hand - what does he get to do?

Mavorpen wrote:

Nooo, spoilers!!!

BASED GRODD IS AWESOME DON'T TALK SHIT

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Mavorpen wrote:

Nooo, spoilers!!!

Relax I didn't say WHAT he was doing. Hell there's a lot going on right now. Where are you at in the Flash so I know what not to Spoil.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Neros wrote:BASED GRODD IS AWESOME DON'T TALK SHIT

This shit killed me

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe for like 5 minutes.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Nooo, spoilers!!!

Relax I didn't say WHAT he was doing. Hell there's a lot going on right now. Where are you at in the Flash so I know what not to Spoil.

I don't even remember. I haven't read comics in like 2 months. I think it was around issue #28-30

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Well I think that his duties as Grand Warlord of the Old Masaki Dynasty Is putting pressure on the poor Founder, probably so much that he will lose the desire to fight against the Ultra Corps.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Neros wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Everyone forgets Dallen.

The list is for mortals only! Simple explanation :P

Rob Halfordia wrote:And then, Kyoten revives all the Saiyans and gets crowned King of All Saiyans.

Dakon, Emperor of the Saiyan Empire. get rekt

But, that does pose a question as to how Dakon and Kyoten would go about running the newly established Kingdom of the Saiyans. Technically Kyoten would be the purebred, but so is Roshi, meaning they'd need to fight for kingship. Android 7 on the other hand - what does he get to do?

Mavorpen wrote:Nooo, spoilers!!!

BASED GRODD IS AWESOME DON'T TALK SHIT

I called it. Plus, Roshi isn't really someone I imagine the Saiyans relating to. Kyoten on the other hand...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse