NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Accepted. Both of your characters are. The Earth type power Is called Terrakinesis.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Tag give me a hour to get the app up.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:55 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Neros wrote:Sounds about right. This group is like the scraps of every other groups, haha.

I feel as though my guy will be hated by everyone else for being a murdering, psychopathic thug who repeats the last word in every sentence and cackles like a madman.

Daud will mostly not deal with his bullshit and ask if you took your meds this morning. Mostly like, "Ugh, gross! Get some self-control, jesus christ."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:56 pm

OK. My character is gonna end up a LOT like Mega Man.

Is that cool?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:58 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:OK. My character is gonna end up a LOT like Mega Man.

Is that cool?

Dude. This is practically a comic book. It's totally fine.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:00 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:OK. My character is gonna end up a LOT like Mega Man.

Is that cool?

*inserts megaman picture*

huehuehue

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:07 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:

Is that cool?

Dude. This is practically a comic book. It's totally fine.

.EXE Because is mah favorite.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Character App: Yes.
Name: Katsuo Nagamine.
Superhero Alias: None.
Race: Android (not DBZ timeline. Futuristic human timeline).
Appearance: (God this was so hard until I made it easy) This.
Costume: Pretty much this with this helmet, and give him a Mega Buster & backpack.
Source of powers: Mechanical physiology.
Brief Bio: Katsuo is... from the future.

(Wait, they want MORE? What more do they want?)

Ahem,

Well, let's get more specific. Katsuo is an android from the year 2XXX (is this copyrighted? I'll change if I must), built for the purpose of combat. Not many machines were built with combat in mind, but Katsuo was unique in that respect. At least, that was how it was at first. A drastically one-sided war against an omnipotent being that achieved power years prior caused an experiment to send soldiers back in time and end the threat before it began. Suffice to say, Katsuo is the lone survivor of that experiment. He was dropped in the year... 2014 approximately, in order to avert the disaster and...

SAVE THE WORLD.
FUCK THE WORLD!
Go home Lyle, you're drunk.

Powers: Machine body has many features including (but not limited to):
  • Arm cannon lasers/blasts/rockets.
  • Other arm makes a shield when desired.
  • Propulsion boots.
  • Super strength/speed/agility/endurance (need to get specific. Would LOVE to see those charts you had for DoTM).
  • Enhanced intelligence/processing speed.
  • Ability to interface with other machines.
  • Can upgrade with advanced programs (hate to do this, just Google "Megaman.exe forms." There are many options).
  • Can absorb certain amounts of different energy, catalog them, and use siad energies to augment his own powers.
  • Immune to any mental/psychological attack.
Weaknesses: extreme amounts of electricity (small amounts can be absorbed), water in the mechanisms (surface is fine), magnets (restrain), probably some more I can't think of ATM.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Awesome. Accepted.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Alright! That's like 7 or 8 apps! Enough to get the gravy train rolling. Gonna post a quick poll and then I'll get the IC going!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Character App.
Name: Nicholas Franton
Superhero Alias: None as of yet
Age(Between 15-20): 19
Race: Human
Appearance: Image
Costume: None
Source of powers: DNA Mutation
Brief Bio: Nicholas was born to a mutant man in Ohio. He grew up in the city of Cincinnati where he attended school until 18. He grew up as a normal boy, with no signs of powers what so ever. He didn't discover anything of his powers until age 16 when he looked up to see a man ready to leap off of a building, ready to commit suicide. The man was about 200 feet above him, but he felt as if he could speak to him without actually talking. He felt such an urge to call out to the man, an urge to bring him down and change his mind. All at once, he found himself actually talking to the man...in the man's own mind. After a long time staring, or so it seemed, he was able to actually use telekinetic powers to pic up the man and safely bring him to the ground, astonishing the hundreds who had gathered around. To this day, he has been working on his abilities. Now, he has gained great strength in the field of telekinesis. He can now move cars, even small mobile homes, as he demonstrated when saving a trapped mans life. His telepathic powers also grew in strength, as he began to help the police in interrogations. After a while, it became easier and easier to just look into a criminals mind and break his resolve and mental strength, getting him to confess everything he knew.
Powers:
Telekinesis- He has the ability to move objects with his mind, not matter the material. Thus far he has shown the ability to lift slightly over 4 tons. He can smash even what seem like hard metal objects into crinkled pieces of junk. His full potential is still yet to be realized...
Telepathy- He can stair into someones mind and read their thoughts, learn their feelings, learn all about their pasts, and break their mental resolve.
Weaknesses: He can not lift objects to heavy because his mind can yet handle the strain. Though he grows in strength, it is a slow process...
He also has no regenerative abilities whatsoever.
Theme Song:
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Thought you were going to play an Asgardian. Accepted!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Well, I could change my app...I never thought of that...

I'm going to try and post at least 3 times a day. Is that active enough to maybe get allowed the ability to play a villain later on?

I have my eye's set on one...

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Well, I could change my app...I never thought of that...

I'm going to try and post at least 3 times a day. Is that active enough to maybe get allowed the ability to play a villain later on?

I have my eye's set on one...

(Image)

We'll see. I have no idea how the player villains are going to work yet.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:44 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alright! That's like 7 or 8 apps! Enough to get the gravy train rolling. Gonna post a quick poll and then I'll get the IC going!

So everyone who applied is accepted.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Togeria wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Alright! That's like 7 or 8 apps! Enough to get the gravy train rolling. Gonna post a quick poll and then I'll get the IC going!

So everyone who applied is accepted.

Yes.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:45 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Togeria wrote:So everyone who applied is accepted.

Yes. So far. :twisted:

Fixed for ya.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Has everyone voted?

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:55 pm

I have voted for the Kree.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:55 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Has everyone voted?

Aye.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Aight then. Looks like we'll be starting off in a Kree prison ship!

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Neros wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I feel as though my guy will be hated by everyone else for being a murdering, psychopathic thug who repeats the last word in every sentence and cackles like a madman.

Daud will mostly not deal with his bullshit and ask if you took your meds this morning. Mostly like, "Ugh, gross! Get some self-control, jesus christ."

Anthony would just laugh, give a goofy grin, and make a sarcastic remark.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:09 pm

Tis up me amigos!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=319019

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Character App.

Name: Morgana

Superhero Alias: Lady Death

Race: half-dark God, half human

Appearance:LADY DEATH

Costume: none

Source of powers: Demigod physiology

Morgana is the product of the dark God Erebus and a meta human woman eloping. From a young age the girl displayed her inhareated meta human abilities openly talking to the dead spirits that surrounded her home. This occasional act tend to creep the other kids in elementary leaving the child to play alone and being bullied for being differnt. It wasn't until Morgana entered middle school that the godlike powers began to manife in attempt to kill one of her elementary school bullies. This was the first time that she felt good about what she did.

It took a few years but when she entered high school her powers where on a controllable level so it never did what she didn't what to happen. Slowly her rise to be the most terrifying thing in school was due to her undead manipulation from summing spirits and corpses to the school to handle the minor annoyances. She herself would help those who where bullied without any compensation. Slowly those who saw themselves better then others began to fall into the back ground letting those in the back ground to gain some spotlight. As the name Lady Death became known through out the town criminals began to slowly for some mysterious reason also certain pieces of jewelry have been found missing.

Powers
Undead manipulation: The ability to summon and control dead corpse and spirits at will to do the users biding. Though most of the spirits will still have their own consciousness while being controlled.

Darkness manipulation: The ability to control shadows and dark areas as if they were part of the users body. These dark elements can become solid tangible objects like weapons(not guns), or anything the user can think of. This also means the user at high levels can create a dark area. The size and shape of the object that is created by the shadow/darkness is only limited by the users power.

Darkness healing: The ability to heal ones self by covering it with shadows/darkness for a period amount of time.

Darkness teleportation: the ability to ether teleport to one place or another by moving thought the darkness only to show up from another dark place. The other form is to place oneself in someone's shadow to use them as a form of transportation.

Darkness Generation: the ability to create darkness from ones own body.

Weaknesses: All forms of light (sunlight, holy light, flashlight,ect) irradiate Morgana's shadows. This will sometimes eject her from someone's shadows, while keeping her dark powers at bay.

With her dark abilities and undead manipulation it takes a substantial amount of her stamina depending on how much of her power she's using. If too much is used the user will collapse from exhaustion and all powers will disappear till she recovers.

For the undead manipulation if the spirit or undead body is to strong it could rebel and go on a rampage. Also a exorcism could banish the undead back to where they came.

Theme Song(Optional): http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fR3ITE967mM
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Hmm... Keep the zombie thing under control and remember you're a good guy. Other than that you're accepted! IC link is above or in the OP!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse