NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:51 pm

United States Kingdom wrote:Name: The Manipulator, Richard Strange
Superhero Alias(If any):Xeno
Race:Human
Appearance(Pics are preferred):link
Costume(If any):Its in the pic
Source of powers(AKA, Physiology, Meta-human Gene, Magic, etc):Magic, Mutant X Gene
Brief Bio(Include discovery of powers): Born into a rich family, Richard was born into wealth. Having discovered as a child that his father was a magician and possessed the Mutant X Gene, Richard was trained mentally and physically to limits far above that a human can endure. His father was however successfully killed by a hero and now he hates them mostly because they took the very thing he loved.

To the world, Richard is known as Richard Strange, a handsome young lad that controls a lot of wealth. To the Superheroes, he is known as Xeno, the man who wants to kill everyone of them to take away the person he loved the most.
Powers(Be detailed!)
Magic: Having many years of practice in Magic has made him extremely proficient in it. He can fight Kyrpotenians and Super Sayaians with it
Super Speed: His speed is way above that of human limits
Physiology: Richard has trained his body to carry a large amount of weight.
Memory: He can remember many things, like everything
Defenses: His defences are amazing and can withstand powerful attacks
Weaknesses:Long use of magic causes great effect in his body so he has to use his physical attributes to help him.
Theme Song(Optional):

Not going to explain the myriad of reasons why, but this app is DENIED BY CO-OP.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:58 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:I wonder, how is Gravity stronger than Cargot?
Gravity died to Frieza, and I know he's not a person who trains much.

Cargot hasn't done much.

Defeated Imperfect Cell?

Rob Halfordia wrote:Rob's Super Comprehensive Fantasmagorical List of Future Powers To Come! NOW WITH 100% LESS NPC

1. Kilian/SSJ2 Cado
2. Full Power SSJ Kyoten
3. Kryptonians
4. Daud
5. Katsuo
6. Cargot
7. Dallen
8. Gravity
9. Sentinel
10. THE ONE! THE ONLY!

HERCULE SATAN!!!!!!

Just kidding, it's Super Saiya.

Yaay...
Wait a second...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Wait. What can be done now that I have resigned myself to an all-nighter for homework? Now I can NS till the sun arrives! MUHAHAHAHA.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Character App.

Name: Saud El Shaddai
Superhero Alias: N/A
Race: Superhuman
Appearance:
7'2", 340 lbs

Costume: N/A
Source of Powers: Physiology | Condition
Brief Bio:
The short version, this is an alternate version of Daud who had received a slightly different power, and was raised under different circumstances. Saud is a powerhouse of a man, and was bred to be a weapon by Israel on Earth-792 by breeding two of their strongest meta-humans together in a government-mandated program. Thus, he has never known himself to be anything other than a being trained to destroy absolutely everything in his path with no regard for other senseless things. Though he is intelligent, he acts more like a rampaging force of nature than a true supervillain. However, he is far beyond such a title as he committed a crime unspeakable in nature.

Omnicide.

Saud destroyed his own universe (though, to be fair, it was a weak version of the actual universe, but still, it's no small feat), killing everyone within it with no second thought until it was too late. Finding himself at the edge of the wall that separates the universes, Saud managed to use his own powers once more to shatter through the gates and invade this reality, Earth-Infinite, and is set to begin a new warpath across this universe in order to recreate his own - or just to destroy for the sake of it. He's not much of a talker, and leaves the plans in his own head.

Saud is to be Daud's nemesis, though neither of them know it yet, and Saud will feature prominently in the Death of Daud Arc as the two battle across the Earth-Infinite Universe.

Powers:
  • Reality Condition: Advanced Level | A combination of Absolute Condition and Reality Warping, Saud has the ability to alter and change reality...by punching it. Though really it's with his mind and can use anything to warp existence, Saud manifests his godly power by striking the literal fabric of spacetime, disregarding physics and physical forces preventing him from doing so. His one real power, and the most dangerous by far, Saud is beyond a force of nature and enters the realms of cosmic beings, and may present the biggest challenge Daud has to face. Ever.
  • Berserker Physiology: Saud is a weapon, made to destroy, and his mental capacity hardly goes beyond destroying whatever is right before his very eyes until nothing else remains. He never tires, never thirsts, never eats nor sleeps, only destroys. His random warpath is a skill on it's own, allowing for hardly any one to predict where his almost feral mind will take him. Though he fights intelligently, he just lives to destroy all things he can.

Theme Song: Here.

My first villain! Daud's antithesis, his own Doomsday. I'll run it by Atria to see who all Saud will be allowed to kill in his rampage until barely stopped by Daud.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:25 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Wait. What can be done now that I have resigned myself to an all-nighter for homework? Now I can NS till the sun arrives! MUHAHAHAHA.

Oh no...
He will see the posts I make for 5 seconds and delete them!
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Neros wrote:
Character App.

Appearance:
(Image)
7'2", 340 lbs

Brief Bio:
The short version, this is an alternate version of Daud who had received a slightly different power, and was raised under different circumstances. Saud is a powerhouse of a man, and was bred to be a weapon by Israel on Earth-792 by breeding two of their strongest meta-humans together in a government-mandated program. Thus, he has never known himself to be anything other than a being trained to destroy absolutely everything in his path with no regard for other senseless things. Though he is intelligent, he acts more like a rampaging force of nature than a true supervillain. However, he is far beyond such a title as he committed a crime unspeakable in nature.

Omnicide.

Saud destroyed his own universe (though, to be fair, it was a weak version of the actual universe, but still, it's no small feat), killing everyone within it with no second thought until it was too late. Finding himself at the edge of the wall that separates the universes, Saud managed to use his own powers once more to shatter through the gates and invade this reality, Earth-Infinite, and is set to begin a new warpath across this universe in order to recreate his own - or just to destroy for the sake of it. He's not much of a talker, and leaves the plans in his own head.

Saud is to be Daud's nemesis, though neither of them know it yet, and Saud will feature prominently in the Death of Daud Arc as the two battle across the Earth-Infinite Universe.

Powers:
  • Reality Condition: Advanced Level | A combination of Absolute Condition and Reality Warping, Saud has the ability to alter and change reality...by punching it. Though really it's with his mind and can use anything to warp existence, Saud manifests his godly power by striking the literal fabric of spacetime, disregarding physics and physical forces preventing him from doing so. His one real power, and the most dangerous by far, Saud is beyond a force of nature and enters the realms of cosmic beings, and may present the biggest challenge Daud has to face. Ever.
  • Berserker Physiology: Saud is a weapon, made to destroy, and his mental capacity hardly goes beyond destroying whatever is right before his very eyes until nothing else remains. He never tires, never thirsts, never eats nor sleeps, only destroys. His random warpath is a skill on it's own, allowing for hardly any one to predict where his almost feral mind will take him. Though he fights intelligently, he just lives to destroy all things he can.

My first villain! Daud's antithesis, his own Doomsday. I'll run it by Atria to see who all Saud will be allowed to kill in his rampage until barely stopped by Daud.

Can you wait till Cell is over?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:30 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Wait. What can be done now that I have resigned myself to an all-nighter for homework? Now I can NS till the sun arrives! MUHAHAHAHA.

Awesome. Well, hope you look forward to seeing my list. Hint, Katsuo is on it. I am sure you will enjoy. I am using the RP, applications and some personal analysis to make my list. Really putting effort in making a non biased rating. And, I wont be position sharing spots, there will be just ten characters, so I am taking my time with the picks.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Finland SSR wrote:

Oh no...

We could chat. I don't want to work.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:35 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Oh no...

We could chat. I don't want to work.

Well, then describe Katsuo's personality.
I don't understand it.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Neros wrote:
Character App.

Appearance:
(Image)
7'2", 340 lbs

Brief Bio:

Omnicide.

Powers:

Can you wait till Cell is over?

That's the plan. I'm applying now while I have free time.

Saud will be introduced as he breaks through into this reality.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:We could chat. I don't want to work.

Well, then describe Katsuo's personality.
I don't understand it.

Hell, I just do as I go. If I had to pin it down to something, I'd write:

"Protective of his friends and his machines. Wishes to help others, but won't go far out of the way to do it. Often professional, because of programming, but seems to be diverting from original programs after spending much time with "real people" (not roboticists/soldiers)."

Feel like that's good enough.

United States Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United States Kingdom » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Source of powers(AKA, Physiology, Meta-human Gene, Magic, etc):Magic, Mutant X Gene
Brief Bio(Include discovery of powers): Born into a rich family, Richard was born into wealth. Having discovered as a child that his father was a magician and possessed the Mutant X Gene, Richard was trained mentally and physically to limits far above that a human can endure. His father was however successfully killed by a hero and now he hates them mostly because they took the very thing he loved.

To the world, Richard is known as Richard Strange, a handsome young lad that controls a lot of wealth. To the Superheroes, he is known as Xeno, the man who wants to kill everyone of them to take away the person he loved the most.
Powers(Be detailed!)
Magic: Having many years of practice in Magic has made him extremely proficient in it. He can fight Kyrpotenians and Super Sayaians with it
Super Speed: His speed is way above that of human limits
Physiology: Richard has trained his body to carry a large amount of weight.
Memory: He can remember many things, like everything
Defenses: His defences are amazing and can withstand powerful attacks
Weaknesses:Long use of magic causes great effect in his body so he has to use his physical attributes to help him.
Theme Song(Optional):

Not going to explain the myriad of reasons why, but this app is DENIED BY CO-OP.

What do I need to do make it better?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Well, then describe Katsuo's personality.
I don't understand it.

Hell, I just do as I go. If I had to pin it down to something, I'd write:

"Protective of his friends and his machines. Wishes to help others, but won't go far out of the way to do it. Often professional, because of programming, but seems to be diverting from original programs after spending much time with "real people" (not roboticists/soldiers)."

Feel like that's good enough.

Great. I take note.
Will be good for my secret project.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:56 pm

United States Kingdom wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Not going to explain the myriad of reasons why, but this app is DENIED BY CO-OP.

Brief Bio(Include discovery of powers): Born into a rich family, Richard was born into wealth (redundant repetition). Having discovered as a child that his father was a magician and possessed the Mutant X Gene, Richard was trained mentally and physically to limits far above that a human can endure. His father was however successfully killed by a hero and now he hates them mostly because they took the very thing he loved.

To the world, Richard is known as Richard Strange, a handsome young lad that controls a lot of wealth. To the Superheroes, he is known as Xeno, the man who wants to kill everyone of them to take away the person he loved the most (Atria still never officially authorized villains).
Powers(Be detailed!)
Magic (what kinds of magic?): Having many years of practice in Magic has made him extremely proficient in it. He can fight Kryptonians and Super Saiyans with it
Super Speed (how fast? Killian is fastest): His speed is way above that of human limits
Physiology: Richard has trained his body to carry a large amount of weight (weight capacity =/= strength. How strong?)
Memory (doesn't seem wrong, but feels wrong. Disregard this): He can remember many things, like everything
Defenses: His defenses are amazing (how much, again? There are some pretty godly beings here now) and can withstand powerful attacks
Weaknesses (gonna need more. Especially since this is hardly a weakness):Long use of magic causes great effect in his body so he has to use his physical attributes to help him.
Theme Song(Optional):

Closing question: is this just Doctor Strange? Could you perhaps try to make an original character, and he can have Strange's powers?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:18 am

Rebel's Top Ten Infinite Justice Bad@$$ List
10: Super Saiya
OK, pre time skip Super Siaya may have been weak. But, she has made excellent progress in the post time skip RP. She has spent the years training with Sentinel, who was in turn trained by some of the most elite hand to hand fighters in DC and MARVEL. Batman, Nightwing, Captain America, Green Arrow and even Spider Man to name a few. I expect she has more or less mastered her ki manipulation and is able to sufficiently use ki blasts, heightened speed and strength as well and combine these abilities into her martial combat forms. Although by this point she has been well trained, she has little actual combat experience unlike most of her teammates. And her over eagerness gets in the way of putting actual tactics together. Also, the sword that Sentinel gave to her as a gift is made of Vibranium and is capable of temporarily taking on different elemental properties to pack a bigger punch. She still has a long way to go, but deserves some recognition for the progress.

9: Morgana
Yes, surprise. From the powers she had when she started the RP, to what she gained over the time skip. Morgana deserves a spot on my list. Morgana actually has a wide variety of abilities that are useful in a fight, support or even travel. Add to that the training she received via time skip with Raven to enhance her meta abilities. And Black Widow to become a more than adept hand to hand fighter. She is actually a dangerous opponent. She would be ranked higher, perhaps 8 or as high as 7 but sadly, there have not been many battles where her full capabilities and potential are explored. Hopefully, we can see more of her abilities in the Battle for the Infinite Justice HQ. But to sum up, her ability to summon the undead to her aid, manipulate and use shadows like Shikamaru, shadow heal herself and others, generate shadows from her own body and her ability as a hand to hand fighter make her formidable. But, her weaknesses also keep her from a higher spot. Light, any light period can put a dent in her shadow abilities, which is most of her arsenal. She must beware of energy exhaustion and if she summons spirits that are too strong for her to control, they may turn against her. So, all in all, Morgana is not to be trifled with.

8: Katsuo
Katsuo is a highly adaptable being. As a android, he is never without a weapon. Able to fire devastating blasts of rockets, vulcan cannons, lasers ect via his arm. He is not lacking offensive options. Also very durable to damage from future alloys and energy shields from both arms for additional protection. He possess as a machine super speed, strength and durability. Although not invulnerable. Can process information at incredible speeds will allow him to analyze a battle faster than any organic. To add to his adaptability should he find himself outmatched, he can interface with advanced programs. And is able to absorb different energies and then use them against his enemies. However, like Morgana, he lacks good battles that have showed what he can actually do, and does have the rather easy weakness to exploit of electrical overloads. As evidenced by his defeat at the hands of Killswitch. Really overall, the sheer versatility of Katsuo has earned him this spot.

7: Gravity
Like a raging fire Gravity can be a devastating force. But, also like a fire, he often finds his full scale of powers contained either by rules or situation. By shifting and manipulating gravity, this hero can fly, run faster, walk on walls and even throw objects. But his true power is unleashed in increasing the mass of either himself or a object he is using as a weapon. By throwing a pebble and increasing its mass to a building, he can become a cannon. Also, his abilities can prevent others from fully exploiting his or her abilities and he can act as a sort of inhibitor for some. For instance, he can for now in theory shift the gravity field around Kilian, an overall far stronger opponent, and lift him into the air, rendering his speed moot since he cannot gain momentum. Also, by increasing his own mass, he can tank hits that would kill a normal human, but it comes at the drawback of slowing him down(I believe) however, on the whole, his durability is not far above a normal human at most times. Also, the ability to create black holes, is a huge plus and ensures Gravity a good position on the list.

6: Sentinel
Leader of Infinite Justice for a reason, what places Sentinel so high is his more intangible traits rather than outright powers. As, strictly speaking, he has none. Although his Power Armor is not a force to be taken lightly. Sentinel is a highly tactical fighter for one, and is capable of coming up with creative solutions for overpowering foes in a relatively short amount of time. Also, his near obsession with studying the strengths and weaknesses of not just enemies but also friends and former allies, gives him a tactical advantage. Also, Sentinel is not limited to gaining information before battles, but has been shown to even use attacks to gain tactical information he can use later in a fight. Sentinel is also skilled in leadership, and is able to coordinate his efforts with those of his teammates for effective displays of teamwork, understanding his allies limits and potential. Sentinel is a accomplished martial artist, able to easily go toe to toe with the likes of Nightwing and even hold his own against Batman, Deathstroke and even Deadpool. Keeping his physical body in top shape, he has become a 'Peak Human' and is capable outside of his suit, and dangerous inside it. The Power Suit offers a wide array of attacks, most non lethal but the diversity gives Sentinel many options to engage opponents. Capable of high sped flight and martial arts combat, cloaking device, armor provides superior protection, can deploy energy shield for highly devastating attacks, but drains power quickly, ice beam, flamethrower, grapple gun, shoulder particle cannons, HUD provides detailed tactical analysis and tactical suggestions, deployable explosives of various yield ect. Sentinel uses all of these weapons to their fullest and keeps his own weaknesses in mind. Also, when pushed to a limit Sentinel can 'Overcharge' his own power armor, and push it past it's limits. Vastly increasing his speed, durability and strength. To where, at 180% power output, he is traveling at speeds of excess 1,200 mph and lifting 8 tons. As a drawback, the more he strains the suit, the more it damages itself and him. And if he engaged the suit at 200%, he would have astonishing power but inevitably die in a nuclear meltdown. Overall, these abilities provided by the Power Armor and his own skills make Sentinel a very credible fighter.

5: Saikyo
His typical Saiyan load out assured him a spot in the top five. Apart from his rather quick defeat of Frieza, which also resulted in his own death. Not much has been seen of Saikyo's abilities and fighting style. I do believe he has been seen going Super Saiyan and was shown to be quite powerful. But, without a more detailed look at his powers and abilities in practice. I cannot justify placing him any higher on the list.

4.5: Cargot
Cargot makes the top five in my list, barely beating out Saikyo. Able to boast defeating the Ginyu force and Imperfect Cell. Cargot gained a significant power boost after absorbing Nail. Able to fly, use ki blasts, super strength, speed and reflexes. Cargot is also able to heal with great speed and regeneration. Arguably, with the most effective regeneration of any player character. Capable of stretching their limbs for extra reach as well as expanding their body to increase the power of their physical attacks. All in all, Cargot is an experienced warrior while young, he is able to hold his own against the toughest of opponents so far.

4: Solar Girl
I am scoring her here at her 'base' level. Meaning her average level of power and energy. As she can absorb solar radiation to no limits to become stronger, She is more than shown to be capable in her average level of power. Easily overpowering Frieza in his early forms, she also was shown defeating Kilian's nemesis Brooke. These feats to me more than justify the placing of 4th place in this list, as in her base form, she can pretty much defeat anyone beneath her. And hold her own very well with anyone above her.

3.5: Dallen
Dallen, an Asgardian, like a Kryptonian, has strength, speed, durability and power that is hard to equal. However, he beats Solar Girl out barely for his superior combat experience and more skill in actual combat technique, rather than Solar Girl, who simpl for the most part attempts to overpower her foes. Also, Dallen has a healing factor, that does not require intense Solar Radiation. His tactical abilities are superior to most, and his ability to summon and manipulate any weapon he needs or desires is a highly beneficial ability. His enchanted armor provides a solid defense in most cases. And is even capable of repairing itself if not outmatched. His superior stamina means he can fight longer than most, and his power is great enough to lift 40 tons. Five times Sentinel's maximum strength at 200%. This combination of raw power combined with combat mastery makes Dallen a high ranked character on my list.

3: Kyoten
Exceptionally powerful as a Saiyan, through his insatiable and obsessive need to train, to me he has become the strongest Saiyan in the RP. Despite losing to Frieza. Post timeskip I believe he has grown enough to warrant the top three. And i do believe he has reached SS2. Apart from that, I dont really have any detailed analysis on the character. Apart from knowing that Saiyans are incredibly strong and he is the most present and seen always trying to be stronger.

2: Speed Demon
This was close. But, I think that Kilian as of right now is weaker than Daud. Despite his large array of abilities due to the speed force, destructive potential and abilities to vibrate through attacks and potential to use the Infinite Mass Punch, which is not unique to him. In order to grab the number one spot, I feel like he would need the use of time travel and the most powerful abilities of the Speed Force. But more than this, Speed Demon does, unlike Daud have a weakness I feel hurts him more so than Daud's. He needs momentum, this can be taken away by forcing him to fight in a environment he cannot easily achieve momentum. Such as ice or low gravity. Also, he has been shown to be rather inept at personal combat with opponents who are close to or his equal in speed. Such as his battle with Brooke. Also rash and headstrong, he is prone to charge in without thinking. These personal flaws, combined with his need of momentum, have earned him the number two spot in my list.

1: Daud
Yes, the leader of the Ultra Corps. Daud is powerful, fast, durable and adaptable. As well as very clever when the situation requires it. While he is capable of planning and tactical skill, due to his immense advantage in power in most fights, he normally does not need to resort to planning, and can feel safe charging in. Also, this can lead to a air of arrogance and feelings of invincibility. However, as demonstrated in his battle with Cyborg Superman, he is capable of receiving a crushing beating and bouncing back. Adapting to the way the damage was delivered thus making it difficult to damage him the same way twice, add to this his regeneration abilities and his two power rings. And the end result is you have a meta who can take on the likes of many of the most powerful figures in the universe, not guaranteed a victory, but I measure him able to hold his own, while not defeat the Man of Steel. Perhaps I am overestimating his abilities, but he has been shown to defeat far more powerful foes than he. Such as Savior early in his story and the training with Guy, combined with additional training and abilities gained after the time skip, he is in my mind the most powerful single character in our RP.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:27 am

Kyoten has never reached SSJ3, and it will be a long, long time before he will. He only has Super Saiyan Grade 2.
Saikyo doesn't have SSJ2 either.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

United States Kingdom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States Kingdom » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:28 am

Brief Bio(Include discovery of powers): Born into a rich family, Richard was born into wealth (redundant repetition). Having discovered as a child that his father was a magician and possessed the Mutant X Gene, Richard was trained mentally and physically to limits far above that a human can endure. His father was however successfully killed by a hero and now he hates them mostly because they took the very thing he loved.

To the world, Richard is known as Richard Strange, a handsome young lad that controls a lot of wealth. To the Superheroes, he is known as Xeno, the man who wants to kill everyone of them to take away the person he loved the most (Atria still never officially authorized villains).
Powers(Be detailed!)
Magic (what kinds of magic?): Having many years of practice in Magic has made him extremely proficient in it. He can fight Kryptonians and Super Saiyans with it
Super Speed (how fast? Killian is fastest): His speed is way above that of human limits
Physiology: Richard has trained his body to carry a large amount of weight (weight capacity =/= strength. How strong?)
Memory (doesn't seem wrong, but feels wrong. Disregard this): He can remember many things, like everything
Defenses: His defenses are amazing (how much, again? There are some pretty godly beings here now) and can withstand powerful attacks
Weaknesses (gonna need more. Especially since this is hardly a weakness):Long use of magic causes great effect in his body so he has to use his physical attributes to help him.
Theme Song(Optional):

Closing question: is this just Doctor Strange? Could you perhaps try to make an original character, and he can have Strange's powers?

No it isn't since Strange ain't a villain and he doesn't have an idetic memory and all of his powers are based of magic while mine has another source.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 am

Wait, wait, wait. Hold the phone.
Super Saiya stronger than Cargot? The one who could best Imperfect Cell? And the Ginyu Force?

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:32 am

No it isn't since Strange ain't a villain and he doesn't have an eidetic memory and all of his powers are based of magic while mine has another source.

Well SOOOO-REEEEEY! Don't really read Dr. Strange at all. And just b/c Strange is a hero doesn't mean he hasn't been used villainously before. Guarantee it's happened in an RP somewhere. Everything has.

United States Kingdom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States Kingdom » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:32 am

Powers(Be detailed!)
Theme Song(Optional):

Also I am thinking of adding more techniques to his abilities like Energy Manipulation and using Naruto like abilities like Rasengan, etc. I want him to be a fucking hard hitter but still has a lot of weaknesses to exploit

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:33 am

Finland SSR wrote:Kyoten has never reached SSJ3, and it will be a long, long time before he will. He only has Super Saiyan Grade 2.

I will edit, but that does not really change my rankings too much.

On my list, I dont really know much about Cargot. AS my knowledge of DBZ is minimal and I dont recall any great shows of strength from Cargot. Although he has absorbed Neil, I am not usre how much that increased his power. And really, Super Saiya got number ten as a sign of showing her growth as a character.

Wait, are they not both your characters?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:36 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Kyoten has never reached SSJ3, and it will be a long, long time before he will. He only has Super Saiyan Grade 2.

On my list, I dont really know much about Cargot. AS my knowledge of DBZ is minimal and I dont recall any great shows of strength from Cargot. Although he has absorbed Neil, I am not usre how much that increased his power. And really, Super Saiya got number ten as a sign of showing her growth as a character.

Yea, they are both mine.

As for Cargot, he is stronger than Frieza and even Saikyo (maybe), he could beat up Imperfect Cell, he defeated the Ginyu Force with zero problems, stuff. I would compare his power to Kamiccolo, who was stronger than normal Super Saiyans.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:38 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:

Yea, they are both mine.

As for Cargot, he is stronger than Frieza and even Saikyo (maybe), he could beat up Imperfect Cell, he defeated the Ginyu Force with zero problems, stuff. I would compare his power to Kamiccolo, who was stronger than normal Super Saiyans.

When you compare his power to DBZ characters, that does not help me. I dont know them apart from Goku, Piccolo and Vegeta. I will admit he deserves to be on the list, but I really wanted to include Super Saiya, as Cargot has made several lists already, and I did not feel like anyone recognized Super Saiya's abilities.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:06 am

Anyway...
I have decided there is no need to hide it anymore. Enjoy. And don't be mad - it is a parody.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:17 am

Finland SSR wrote:Anyway...
I have decided there is no need to hide it anymore. Enjoy. And don't be mad - it is a parody.

Preferring this to DoTM Abridged because I'm in this one. And sometimes relevant.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse