NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:46 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I do not think that my characters would be the strongest. But I think they could fit in the top five....or 10.

I mean, pure speed and strength are not the only factors when debating the overall effectiveness of a character.
Sentinel has more intangible traits that make him a dangerous opponent, combined with a knowledge of most everyone's weakness who he has encountered. And the Power Armor is easily capable of being a threat to most metas.

Solar Girl, well she is by this point an experienced Kryptonian. And is easily a effective tank at taking damage and dishing it out. But her powers are fairly predictable. But, one could argue that if she just sunbathed or sun dipped for a while, which would increase her power without limit as long as she continues to absorb so much radiation. Then she could possibly become the strongest. Of course, that would be kinda cheap...

Kilian>Time Travel. BOOM. Or the Molecular oscillation and makes her explode. Which would probably be pretty violent.

Kilian's TD is Op as HELL.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:47 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Asumar is suppressing his power

*just razed a city with fire*

Power suppression: fine.
Stealth factor: not fine.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:I do not think that my characters would be the strongest. But I think they could fit in the top five....or 10.

I mean, pure speed and strength are not the only factors when debating the overall effectiveness of a character.
Sentinel has more intangible traits that make him a dangerous opponent, combined with a knowledge of most everyone's weakness who he has encountered. And the Power Armor is easily capable of being a threat to most metas.

Solar Girl, well she is by this point an experienced Kryptonian. And is easily a effective tank at taking damage and dishing it out. But her powers are fairly predictable. But, one could argue that if she just sunbathed or sun dipped for a while, which would increase her power without limit as long as she continues to absorb so much radiation. Then she could possibly become the strongest. Of course, that would be kinda cheap...

Kilian>Time Travel. BOOM. Or the Molecular oscillation and makes her explode. Which would probably be pretty violent.

Superman is capable of tracking flash, as he has done so before. So Solar Girl can conceivably track Speed Demon, then one Infinite Mass Punch later... :roll:
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:49 pm

But can you block?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:49 pm

And as a last ditch effort he might have the ability to do Superman's Infinite Mass Punch, though I bet he would die.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:52 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:

Superman is capable of tracking flash, as he has done so before. So Solar Girl can conceivably track Speed Demon, then one Infinite Mass Punch later... :roll:

And Flash is also capable of being lost by Superman as he has done so in the past and became omnipresent. And SG isn't the only one who can do the infinite mass punch. Pretty much all Speedsters can as well. But Kilian can also: Time Travel, Dimension travel, and possibly just lock her in the Speed Force for the rest of eternity. The Kryptonians are really the only threat to him. Them and Brooke as she has the same powers he does..

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:54 pm

I know she is not the only one, as all that is required is vibrating you molecules to just under light speed I believe. But, you did just say that the Kryptonians and other speedsters are a threat to him. And she is firmly in the former.

Instead of a traditional debate, why dont each of us just create a top 10 most powerful list and then compare where every one falls on each others charts, and explain why?

That could actually be fun. :)

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:55 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:Asumar is suppressing his power

*just razed a city with fire*

Did i mention in the App of Asumar being able to use Pyrokinesis, or did i forget that... :roll:

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:58 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:

And Flash is also capable of being lost by Superman as he has done so in the past and became omnipresent. And SG isn't the only one who can do the infinite mass punch. Pretty much all Speedsters can as well. But Kilian can also: Time Travel, Dimension travel, and possibly just lock her in the Speed Force for the rest of eternity. The Kryptonians are really the only threat to him. Them and Brooke as she has the same powers he does..

Well, I mean, Saiyans can literally become gods. And Whis is pretty goddamn fast.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:59 pm

So now there is a looming question. Who wants to play Mr. Satan?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Are you referring to Super Saiyan God Mode? Cause if so then that does not really even begin to compare to Superman Prime. But to be fair...not much does. ;)

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:00 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Are you referring to Super Saiyan God Mode? Cause if so then that does not really even begin to compare to Superman Prime. But to be fair...not much does. ;)

Superman Prime is just far too OP.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:01 pm

What about Vegito Post Super Saiyan God SSJ3?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:03 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:*just razed a city with fire*

Did i mention in the App of Asumar being able to use Pyrokinesis, or did i forget that... :roll:

No, you mentioned it. And now Wyatt is interrogating him.

Yes! I will work on my list... Maybe tomorrow night because work. Or more likely Sunday since I don't have work that day.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:05 pm

How should Anthony's group, Extreme Injustice, get the attention of some members of Infinite Justice?
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:So now there is a looming question. Who wants to play Mr. Satan?

I'm in.
HERCULE PUNCH!
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:05 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

No, you mentioned it. And now Wyatt is interrogating him.

Yes! I will work on my list... Maybe tomorrow night because work. Or more likely Sunday since I don't have work that day.

Will work on my list. Very biased.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:How should Anthony's group, Extreme Injustice, get the attention of some members of Infinite Justice?

Maybe they should hold off until Cell is gone. Because, right now, I feel like your group is the least of their worries between Cell and the random space Jedi.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:How should Anthony's group, Extreme Injustice, get the attention of some members of Infinite Justice?

Maybe they should hold off until Cell is gone. Because, right now, I feel like your group is the least of their worries between Cell and the random space Jedi.

Just wondering ahead of time.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Destroy everything.
That's my way of doing it.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Ah what the hell, I'll do it now. 1= Strongest 10= Not really weakest, but you get what I'm talking about.

1: Yellow Ring Kilian
2/3: Tie between the Kryptonians. Possibly leaning to Wyatt as he restrains himself less than Solar girl. Otherwise they're both equal.
4: Sado
5: Kyoten
6: Saiyko
7: Gravity
8: Cargot
9: Dallen
10: Sentinel

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Neros' Top Ten List For Infinite Justice

1. Daud (no surprises, I am a biased fuck, deal w/it)
  2. Kilian
  3. Asumar
  4. Kyoten
  5. Dapp (more personal bias, Dapp is meant to be one of the strongest, and as we get further, it will show)*
  6. Wyatt
  7. Solar Girl
  8. Daniel
  9. Gravity
  10. Katsuo
  11. Killswitch

Super Spoiler! In white text, highlight for reveal.

Dapp kills Daud, with help from my next character.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:15 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Ah what the hell, I'll do it now. 1= Strongest 10= Not really weakest, but you get what I'm talking about.

2/3: Tie between the Kryptonians. Possibly leaning to Wyatt as he restrains himself less than Solar girl. Otherwise they're both equal.

Once Cado and Kyoten go Full Power Super Saiyans, they'll likely be stronger than the Kryptonians. But that's to come.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:16 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Ah what the hell, I'll do it now. 1= Strongest 10= Not really weakest, but you get what I'm talking about.

>daud not even top ten

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Uhh, Jedi, in English you have to always capitalize the word "I", as in "I am TFJ".

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse