NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:36 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
It all looks pretty good Rebel.

I just thought, if the masakis are a family of human-celestial hybrids, then does that mean this guy is actually part celestial? :p

Lol, not exactly my friend, you know, i based their last name off of Takeo actually, because the Last name seemed awesome to use, and already it has provided some real great results for me and my characters.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:37 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

Once Kilian gets his Yellow Power ring... Yes... YEEEESSSS...

I just looked onto the image and now it looks smaller, what the hell?

Good question. Though I wonder how he would fair against a Speedster who uses Fear as a literal weapon.

Speaking of fear. Most OP thing in DC Period:

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:38 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Good question. Though I wonder how he would fair against a Speedster who uses Fear as a literal weapon.

OH GOD!!
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Is it just me, or does everyone seem to want to know how their character would stack up against Jedi's?

I guess this is what happens when a new player joins an RP that has had the same group of players for about a week and a half. ;)
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:39 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Batman with a Lantern Ring, and here i thought Superman was Anime-Level Overpowered.

And i fixed the problem with the size.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Temp, that's not how you retire.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Anyone can give me suggestions on where i should start, imma play some Black Ops II Origins.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:42 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Anyone can give me suggestions on where i should start, imma play some Black Ops II Origins.

I have nothing more to say to you.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:Anyone can give me suggestions on where i should start, imma play some Black Ops II Origins.

I have nothing more to say to you.

?, i don't exactly remember you giving me a suggestion on where i should start, and what is wrong with Black Ops II Zombies!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:45 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:I have nothing more to say to you.

?, i don't exactly remember you giving me a suggestion on where i should start, and what is wrong with Black Ops II Zombies!

It's terrible! WoW zombies was fun because it was difficult, but my autistic koala bear could make it to round 30 in Black Cocks II zombies.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:45 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Because CoD hasn't been good since CoD4, maybe BlOps1.

Rob Halfordia wrote:Temp, that's not how you retire.

Possibly retiring. Maybe.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Well, there is a major battle going on at the Infinite Justice Base in Brazil.

There is a battle with Cell in progress...somewhere. I am not really sure.

Those are the two largest things going down. If you are not appearing at either of these sites. Then you can always just get creative and pop up in Gotham or Metropolis.

And about Rob, remember what I said about that acquired taste?

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:46 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Possibly hearing that Earth has some god-like beings residing there despite the fact that it's relatively primitive. They arrive and possibly see the remains of Cell's fight?

FRIEZA! You just gave me the best possible way for my to upgrade Kilian! Thanks man!

Frieza. Opinions. And of course BLOPs 2's zombies is easier. Modern guns>>>>WWII guns.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:46 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Because CoD hasn't been good since CoD4, maybe BlOps1.

Rob Halfordia wrote:Temp, that's not how you retire.

They're actually all pretty shitty, as are FPS games in general.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

It's terrible! WoW zombies was fun because it was difficult, but my autistic koala bear could make it to round 30 in Black Cocks II zombies.

My favorite was Black Ops I Zombies.

For Black Ops II, Origins is my only favorite

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:47 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Possibly hearing that Earth has some god-like beings residing there despite the fact that it's relatively primitive. They arrive and possibly see the remains of Cell's fight?

FRIEZA! You just gave me the best possible way for my to upgrade Kilian! Thanks man!

Frieza. Opinions. And of course BLOPs 2's zombies is easier. Modern guns>>>>WWII guns.

An opinion is only an opinion. Unless it's mine, and then it's right.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Because CoD hasn't been good since CoD4, maybe BlOps1.

OK, you can generalize CoD, but not ALL FPS's. Because there are the Battlefields, ARMAs, and CRYSISs of the world that make sifting through the CoD, FUSE, and the hundreds of 2nd/3rd-rate titles worth it.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Because CoD hasn't been good since CoD4, maybe BlOps1.

Pause for a second, did you just call Bioshock shitty? You just call one of the best FPSs ever shitty, you also called Half Life shitty, both of which are my favorite game series.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:02 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:They're actually all pretty shitty, as are FPS games in general.

OK, you can generalize CoD, but not ALL FPS's. Because there are the Battlefields, ARMAs, and CRYSISs of the world that make sifting through the CoD, FUSE, and the hundreds of 2nd/3rd-rate titles worth it.

The entire genre is built around the basis of, "Center screen on thing you want to be no longer alive. Press button. Thing dies. Repeat.", and it that just doesn't tickle my proverbial fancy. And Arma? That game doubles as an over-the-counter sleepaid. Saying one FPS game is worse than another is a useless exercise because they are more or less the same, given a few standouts like Blood Dragon.

Let me put it to you this way. Let's say the septic tank for my neighborhood bursts all over my yard, and into my house. If I'm covered in hundreds of gallons of an entire neighborhood's worth of rotting shit, am I really going to point out one or two turds and say, "That one. That's the motherfucker that broke the camel's back, right there."?

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Y'all cowards don't have shit on Counter Strike.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Is it just me, or does everyone seem to want to know how their character would stack up against Jedi's?

I guess this is what happens when a new player joins an RP that has had the same group of players for about a week and a half. ;)

I don't want to know, because I already do, and Daud needs to be nerfed.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:OK, you can generalize CoD, but not ALL FPS's. Because there are the Battlefields, ARMAs, and CRYSISs of the world that make sifting through the CoD, FUSE, and the hundreds of 2nd/3rd-rate titles worth it.

The entire genre is built around the basis of, "Center screen on thing you want to be no longer alive. Press button. Thing dies. Repeat.", and it that just doesn't tickle my proverbial fancy. And Arma? That game doubles as an over-the-counter sleepaid. Saying one FPS game is worse than another is a useless exercise because they are more or less the same, given a few standouts like Blood Dragon.

Let me put it to you this way. Let's say the septic tank for my neighborhood bursts all over my yard, and into my house. If I'm covered in hundreds of gallons of an entire neighborhood's worth of rotting shit, am I really going to point out one or two turds and say, "That one. That's the motherfucker that broke the camel's back, right there."?

You are calling amazing games like Bioshock, Half-Life, TF2, Portal, Counter-Strike and many others shitty, that is unbelievable!
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:The entire genre is built around the basis of, "Center screen on thing you want to be no longer alive. Press button. Thing dies. Repeat.", and it that just doesn't tickle my proverbial fancy. And Arma? That game doubles as an over-the-counter sleepaid. Saying one FPS game is worse than another is a useless exercise because they are more or less the same, given a few standouts like Blood Dragon.

You are calling amazing games like Bioshock, Half-Life, TF2, Portal, Counter-Strike and many others shitty, that is unbelievable!

Relax dummies. They're video games. They have bajillions of different genres for a REASON.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Neros wrote:Y'all cowards don't have shit on Counter Strike.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Is it just me, or does everyone seem to want to know how their character would stack up against Jedi's?

I don't want to know, because I already do, and Daud needs to be nerfed.

Think there is any story potential for a fight between Sentinel and Daud? I know they have a history but that could be interesting for their first encounter since the split. Although, I doubt very much they would kill each other. As I feel like both share a desire to mend bridges, even if that is only on a personal level rather than professional.

Note: I am gonna grab something to eat, be back in a few minutes.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:The entire genre is built around the basis of, "Center screen on thing you want to be no longer alive. Press button. Thing dies. Repeat.", and it that just doesn't tickle my proverbial fancy. And Arma? That game doubles as an over-the-counter sleepaid. Saying one FPS game is worse than another is a useless exercise because they are more or less the same, given a few standouts like Blood Dragon.

Portal isn't an FPS game, TF2 is overrated, Half-Life is one of the standouts, Counter-Strike puts me to sleep faster than chloroform and Bioshock is discount System Shock.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:OK, you can generalize CoD, but not ALL FPS's. Because there are the Battlefields, ARMAs, and CRYSISs of the world that make sifting through the CoD, FUSE, and the hundreds of 2nd/3rd-rate titles worth it.

Uh, no. That's the nihilist, pessimistic, nearly ignorant way to look at anything. If all you see from every FPS is "point-'n-shoot," you've got some research to do. When I compare games, it's NEVER just the genre. It's the story (SpecOps: The Line), it's the mechanics (CRYSIS), hell, it's the replayability (Borderlands). Just seeing an FPS as "just an FPS" is a deplorable way to see things. There's just so much more to offer.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse