NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:47 pm

How the hell is Frieza also online?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:10 pm

I wanted to do an arc based on one of my favorite sagas. Forever Evil. But it would require everyone's nemesis and everyone to HAVE a nemesis.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:14 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:I wanted to do an arc based on one of my favorite sagas. Forever Evil. But it would require everyone's nemesis and everyone to HAVE a nemesis.

Well, I have been needing to let you know that I have changed Solar Girl's nemesis. I would rather it be General Zod, as I can see better story between these two than Red Hulk and Solar Girl. Is that ok?

So, just to clarify.

Sentinel vs Deathstroke
Solar Girl vs General Zod
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:18 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:I wanted to do an arc based on one of my favorite sagas. Forever Evil. But it would require everyone's nemesis and everyone to HAVE a nemesis.

Well, I have been needing to let you know that I have changed Solar Girl's nemesis. I would rather it be General Zod, as I can see better story between these two than Red Hulk and Solar Girl. Is that ok?

So, just to clarify.

Sentinel vs Deathstroke

That's fine. I need to get a nemesis for Wyatt...

Also, Best scene in Forever Evil:

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:20 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:

So, just to clarify.

Sentinel vs Deathstroke

Effectively, him and Kyoten are huge rivals, and once Buu saga begins....
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:20 pm

So, just to clarify.

Sentinel vs Deathstroke

Who is that nerd being owned by who is probably Captain Cold?
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

Effectively, him and Kyoten are huge rivals, and once Buu saga begins....

Rivals, but they're on the same side. Mostly. I mean someone who is genuinely trying to kill him.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:21 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:

Who is that nerd being owned by who is probably Captain Cold?

Johnny Quick. Flash's evil counterpart from Earth 3.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Well, votes are tied up here. Has everyone voted?

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:35 pm

*Cracks Fingers Together* Alright Atria, lets show these people how us veterans do it 8)

Name: Asumar Masaki
Race: Human-Celestial Hybrid
Appearance: "My Power granted to me by my ancestors, the Celestials is only a pale comparison to their real power, but here, i stand as a testament of true, raw untapped power, here is no longer anyone who has the capabilities or the will that can face me now"

Source of powers: Asumar's Power, as well as his brother's are based upon an Anomaly of Midichlorians, which are the producers and providers of the ability called The Force, a Telekinetic-Based Power, but far more advanced, allowing control over Elemental Based Attacks such as Lightning, and the ability to lift rocks with the mind, and even able to utilize the power of Pyrokinesis.

Brief Bio: http://tfjnationstates.wikia.com/wiki/Asumar_Masaki (Refer to This for the Bio of Asumar Masaki, excluding the part about his death, as that portion is considered actual cannon in my Storyline) ((#2: Asumar had inherited this power from birthright))

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:
  • Asumar, when locating a worthwhile opponent, he will sometimes abandon his current plan of action just to fight the individual he considers a challenge to him, this also causes his more... Energetic Personality to show itself in battle.
  • Although containing a large reserve of power, Asumar has mastered stages 1 through 5 of the Spiritual Armor Manifestation Technique, this however comes with a price, with each stage of the Spiritual Armor, more and more energy must be put into the Spiritual Armor and by extent, more strain on the user.
  • Asumar also tends to rely more on his abilities as a Weapons and Combat Master rather than fight with his Force-Based Abilities, this implies that Asumar may be somewhat rusty with his Force-Based Powers, as shown when he fought his brother in battle and relied heavily on his Physical Combat Mastery.
  • Asumar's Mastery of the Yin and Yang Manipulation technique is also somewhat rusty, only able to increase his Physical and Spiritual Energy for a limited time, allowing a window of opportunity for the enemy after Asumar exits this state of power.

Theme Song(Optional): Song from the Wikia, O Death - Jen Titus, The Closing Darkness

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:36 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Who is that nerd being owned by who is probably Captain Cold?

Johnny Quick. Flash's evil counterpart from Earth 3.

What I am surprised about is Captain Cold's outfit, usually he looks like this
http://writeups.org/img/fiche/4388b.jpg
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:PRAISE BE!

Jedi has a point amigo. Try to keep the swearing down. You too Neros! I don't want to get the RP shut down because of it.

D:

Me and Freezer were bros.

The Fallen Jedi wrote:*Cracks Fingers Together* Alright Atria, lets show these people how us veterans do it 8)

Appearance: "My Power granted to me by my ancestors, the Celestials is only a pale comparison to their real power, but here, i stand as a testament of true, raw untapped power, here is no longer anyone who has the capabilities or the will that can face me now"

Source of powers: Asumar's Power, as well as his brother's are based upon an Anomaly of Midichlorians, which are the producers and providers of the ability called The Force, a Telekinetic-Based Power, but far more advanced, allowing control over Elemental Based Attacks such as Lightning, and the ability to lift rocks with the mind, and even able to utilize the power of Pyrokinesis.

Brief Bio: http://tfjnationstates.wikia.com/wiki/Asumar_Masaki (Refer to This for the Bio of Asumar Masaki, excluding the part about his death, as that portion is considered actual cannon in my Storyline) ((#2: Asumar had inherited this power from birthright))

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:
  • Asumar, when locating a worthwhile opponent, he will sometimes abandon his current plan of action just to fight the individual he considers a challenge to him, this also causes his more... Energetic Personality to show itself in battle.
  • Although containing a large reserve of power, Asumar has mastered stages 1 through 5 of the Spiritual Armor Manifestation Technique, this however comes with a price, with each stage of the Spiritual Armor, more and more energy must be put into the Spiritual Armor and by extent, more strain on the user.
  • Asumar also tends to rely more on his abilities as a Weapons and Combat Master rather than fight with his Force-Based Abilities, this implies that Asumar may be somewhat rusty with his Force-Based Powers, as shown when he fought his brother in battle and relied heavily on his Physical Combat Mastery.
  • Asumar's Mastery of the Yin and Yang Manipulation technique is also somewhat rusty, only able to increase his Physical and Spiritual Energy for a limited time, allowing a window of opportunity for the enemy after Asumar exits this state of power.

Theme Song(Optional): Song from the Wikia, O Death - Jen Titus, The Closing Darkness

Eh. Asumar vs Ultimate Daud

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:39 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:*Cracks Fingers Together* Alright Atria, lets show these people how us veterans do it 8)

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:

Just make sure that his powers ACTUALLY strain him as you say and he's good.

They streamlined Cap. Cold in New 52. He's more Anti-hero than actual villain.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:

Just make sure that his powers ACTUALLY strain him as you say and he's good.

They streamlined Cap. Cold in New 52. He's more Anti-hero than actual villain.

Ok, but I find his sleevelessness weird.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:

Looks quite nice. Not a OP or anything, but his weaknesses are seemingly just, he is rusty or not quite as god like with other powers in his command. Not something actually crippling, but it's fine with Atria, it's fine with me too. Glad to have another experienced RPer aboard.

Also, I have not submitted an app for post time skip Daniel or Solar Girl, that will give me something to do tonight.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:

Looks quite nice. Not a OP or anything, but his weaknesses are seemingly just, he is rusty or not quite as god like with other powers in his command. Not something actually crippling, but it's fine with Atria, it's fine with me too. Glad to have another experienced RPer aboard.

Also, I have not submitted an app for post time skip Daniel or Solar Girl, that will give me something to do tonight.

Dude. There are two KRYPONTIANS and several Saiyans in this. I've RPed with him before with that character. He's cool.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:52 pm

I did say I did not have a problem, even welcomed him aboard. No need to get defensive. :roll:

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Dude. There are two KRYPONTIANS and several Saiyans in this. I've RPed with him before with that character. He's cool.

Mkay, I trust you on this.

My character is in that category with the Supermen and Monkeys! *throws temper tantrum*

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:54 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I did say I did not have a problem, even welcomed him aboard. No need to get defensive. :roll:

Did not mean to come across like that... I blame Canada.

I'm aware Neros. Typically Saiyans and Kryptonians are the go to's for powerhouses.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:58 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I did say I did not have a problem, even welcomed him aboard. No need to get defensive. :roll:

Did not mean to come across like that... I blame Canada.

I'm aware Neros. Typically Saiyans and Kryptonians are the go to's for powerhouses.

No problem, I was just commenting on his character. Was not meant to be taken critical or anything.

*Reads Neros' last post*

Oh this is gunna be fun! :p

I will make those apps a little later.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:

Well i based one of Asumar's weaknesses, the Reliance on Physical Combat compared to Force-Based Combat.

If you pay attention to it, you will notice it is the exact opposite of Master Yoda's weakness of relying heavily on his Force Based Attacks rather than his Lightsaber and Physical Combat attributes.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:05 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Well i based one of Asumar's weaknesses, the Reliance on Physical Combat compared to Force-Based Combat.

If you pay attention to it, you will notice it is the exact opposite of Master Yoda's weakness of relying heavily on his Force Based Attacks rather than his Lightsaber and Physical Combat attributes.

My character and your own have self-professed ambitions when it comes to martial arts and hand to hand combat.

However, mine has had only 22 years of experience. Yours has millenia. I'll still bet on Daud.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:06 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Well..Yoda is still a beast with his Ataru. I would not have called him weak in lightsaber combat. But, that would just be my analysis, although obviously his force powers are greater than his saber skills, his saber skillz are not lacking.

In other news, I will give you a quick intro to my own characters. They are pretty easy to describe.

One is a cross between Batman/Ironman.
The other is basically Power Girl, cause we decided earlier we needed at least one Kryptonian.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

My character and your own have self-professed ambitions when it comes to martial arts and hand to hand combat.

However, mine has had only 22 years of experience. Yours has millenia. I'll still bet on Daud.

I honestly want to see him go up against someone who is faster than him by leaps and bounds.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

The Majority of my Characters in my Lore are either extremely old (Highest being 200,000+ as The Founding Masaki, and Asumar Masaki), Extremely Wise (The Founding Masaki, Temojouin Masaki, Ryaku Masaki Sr, and Ryaku Masaki {jr}), or hold some hidden power/will within them (Sanji Masaki, & Myaku Masaki), either way, they all are powerful opponents to face, they all have their own individual weaknesses as well.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse