NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:50 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Anthony's Villain Team List:Work in Progress
Black Manta-Above average strength, quickly masters new weapons
Calculator-Genuis who manipulates computer networks and data retrieval
Captain Boomerang-Skilled with boomerangs and other thrown weapons, has many types of boomerangs, can use short bursts of super speed(Depends if we use Cap Boomerang before he is inducted into the Suicide Squad or ignore suicide squad:Atria's call)
Cheetah-Highly intelligent, above average strength and agility
Deadshot-Expert with all firearms and projectile weapons
Doctor Polaris-Generates and controls magnetic energy, using magnetism he can levitate and create force fields, generate concussive blasts, and attract, repel and manipulate any metal object
Fastball-Super fast reflexes and speed, prefers fighting from a distance hurling explosives
Mammoth-Super strength
Gizmo-tech genius, turns any object into a tool or weapon

Note: This is just a partial list of possibilities, I will add others later. ;)

As many underrated/d list villains as you can find!
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:05 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Anthony's Villain Team List:Finished
Captain Boomerang-Skilled with boomerangs and other thrown weapons, has many types of boomerangs, can use short bursts of super speed(Depends if we use Cap Boomerang before he is inducted into the Suicide Squad or ignore suicide squad:Atria's call)
Doctor Polaris-Generates and controls magnetic energy, using magnetism he can levitate and create force fields, generate concussive blasts, and attract, repel and manipulate any metal object
Fastball-Super fast reflexes and speed, prefers fighting from a distance hurling explosives
Mammoth-Super strength
Breathtaker-Can literally suck the oxygen from her victims
Lady Shiva-Lady Shiva is a master of pretty much every martial art, and several forgotten ones, will stop at nothing to become the world's most lethal fighter
Madam Rouge-Can stretch any part of her body and morph her face into disguises
Mister Freeze-Vast intellect, freeze gun and armor are capable of freezing about anything
Heat Wave-Heat Gun capable of burning and melting beings and things at high tempatures
Giganta-Intelligent, can increase her size to hundreds of feet in seconds as well as her strength
Plasmus-His touch brings painful and fiery death, reducing living creatures to burning protoplasm
Poison Ivy-Altered body is made of venom and poison to which she is immune, can command carnivorous plants and expand her control with self germinating seeds, exudes mind fogging pheromones very effective against target men

Note: This should be a good list right here, you can pick a team from this.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:18 pm

I need another Android to absorb, but I don't want it to be 18 or 17...

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:I need another Android to absorb, but I don't want it to be 18 or 17...

Well, there is Katsuo, but you would need to get with Temp on that one.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Mammoth-Super strength
Lady Shiva-Lady Shiva is a master of pretty much every martial art, and several forgotten ones, will stop at nothing to become the world's most lethal fighter
Mister Freeze-Vast intellect, freeze gun and armor are capable of freezing about anything
Heat Wave-Heat Gun capable of burning and melting beings and things at high tempatures
Giganta-Intelligent, can increase her size to hundreds of feet in seconds as well as her strength

I have some ideas
Firefly- because everything is better with napalm
Ventriloquist/Scarface- Who doesn't want a puppet who looks and acts like Al Capone?
Electrocutioner- more electricity!
Adolf Hitler- :p JK, but according to the Villain Wikia (that exists) he was once a Superman villain
Dr. Octopus- he might be open
Aldrich Killian- MORE FIRE!
I think some of these guys might be on the team.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:22 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:I need another Android to absorb, but I don't want it to be 18 or 17...

Well, there is Katsuo, but you would need to get with Temp on that one.

Could try, but will not happen because Katsuo is now one of my favorite characters.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Can I please be Deadpool for a quick fight, and if so, can I break the Fourth Wall?
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:40 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Mammoth-Super strength

I have some ideas
Ventriloquist/Scarface- Who doesn't want a puppet who looks and acts like Al Capone?
Adolf Hitler- :p JK, but according to the Villain Wikia (that exists) he was once a Superman villain

Firefly is a possibility. And useful.
Ventriloquist is cool, but beyond being a puppet gangster, has very limited usefulness.
Electrocutioner, again a decent pick in my mind.
Doc Oct, another decent pick.
Aldrich Killian, dont know him.

Of the list I had supplied, I would recommend.

You will need a skilled close quarters fighter. These would work. I would pick two max.
Mammoth-Super strength

Calculator would be essential as off site support and battlefield awareness.

You will need a good long distance fighter or two for support

And my recommended metas and powerhouses
Poison Ivy-Manipulates plants, emits pheromones, and is made of toxins

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Krytonus wrote:Can I please be Deadpool for a quick fight, and if so, can I break the Fourth Wall?

Neros will be RPing Deadpool, and no, sadly he wont be breaking the Fourth Wall. But will surely be the Merc with the Mouth.

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Krytonus wrote:Can I please be Deadpool for a quick fight, and if so, can I break the Fourth Wall?

Neros will be RPing Deadpool, and no, sadly he wont be breaking the Fourth Wall. But will surely be the Merc with the Mouth.

Boo! Now what do I do?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Krytonus wrote:

Boo! Now what do I do?

Pick a villain and go to town man. I picked several, or try and regroup with Sentinel.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:50 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I have some ideas

Ventriloquist is cool, but beyond being a puppet gangster, has very limited usefulness.

You will need a skilled close quarters fighter. These would work. I would pick two max.
Mammoth-Super strength

My picks are
Heat wave
Mr Freeze
Firefly
Lady Shiva
Deadshot
Poison Ivy
Electrocutioner
Doc. Oc
Captain Boomerang
Calculator
Breathtaker and
Giganta
Gizmo
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Mammoth-Super strength

My picks are
Heat wave
Mr Freeze
Firefly
Captain Cold
Deadshot
Poison Ivy
Electrocutioner
Doc. Oc
Captain Boomerang
Calculator
Breathtaker and
Gizmo
Which makes 13 member, counting Anthony, which is perfect for a villain group. Now, what should the name be?

The Beta League.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:54 pm

The list is fine, but both Captain Cold and Mister Freeze are kinda redundant. You only need one ice tank. And I would pick freeze from the two. Apart from that, I may replace Breathtaker with Lady Shiva. As there is more RP potential for Shiva and her abilities are useful and not OP, while some on second thought may see Breathtaker as a bit OP, stealing all the life from someone's lungs.

Apart from that, it is a good and powerful team of villains in my opinion. As for the name, I can try to think of one but I am not that good at naming groups.

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:55 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:My picks are
Heat wave
Mr Freeze
Firefly
Captain Cold
Deadshot
Poison Ivy
Electrocutioner
Doc. Oc
Captain Boomerang
Calculator
Breathtaker and
Gizmo
Which makes 13 member, counting Anthony, which is perfect for a villain group. Now, what should the name be?

The Beta League.

Infinite Injustice.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Extreme Injustice?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:57 pm

And Atria, i also have a question, in terms of age, both Asumar and The Founder are about 200,000 Years Old, so should i do anything to alter their age and history?

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:59 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Extreme Injustice?

I'll change it to your liking, and this will be their name.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:06 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Extreme Injustice?

I'll change it to your liking, and this will be their name.

Also, seeing your list again, you are missing a heavy hitter. Giganta will do, and will be available after the IJ battle.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:10 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'll change it to your liking, and this will be their name.

Also, seeing your list again, you are missing a heavy hitter. Giganta will do, and will be available after the IJ battle.

Ok
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Just to make sure your group is OK, I would make a final draft of the roster and abilities of each member, and either post it here for Atria to see or telegram it to him. So, you can get an official OK on it, and start posting the group's activities.

Also, glad I could help. :)

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:14 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
Neros wrote:Whoever you are prepared to lose to the Ultra Corps.

Daud is with Caraline at moment.

I am waiting on you to post. To advance the romance.

I do apologize! Had to work, but I'll.be able to post in an hour or so.

We will get romantic when Daud asks to go see one of her museums.

Also, Lex Luther is the President of the U.S.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Neros wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:
I am waiting on you to post. To advance the romance.

I do apologize! Had to work, but I'll.be able to post in an hour or so.

We will get romantic when Daud asks to go see one of her museums.

Also, Lex Luther is the President of the U.S.

Lex 2016!

On another note, will Deadpool's post be included in with Daud's?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:31 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:And Atria, i also have a question, in terms of age, both Asumar and The Founder are about 200,000 Years Old, so should i do anything to alter their age and history?

Dunno. We just had a time skip and the age thing was just for the beginning of the RP. IT's fine. Lemme update that actually.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse