NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Yeah, Rnclave, there were no blasts, and I'd rather not have that thing you just did happen.

Yeah I'm going to edit it, he's comign back, but he'll just appear
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:54 pm

For the love of all that is holy, could you please put some more effort into your posts Rnclave?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:For the love of all that is holy, could you please put some more effort into your posts Rnclave?

I don't want to interfere in Kyotens fight until he's ready, I'll just stay on Supreme Kai's planet

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:For the love of all that is holy, could you please put some more effort into your posts Rnclave?

I don't want to interfere in Kyotens fight until he's ready, I'll just stay on Supreme Kai's planet

No, I mean grammar and what not. I have trouble reading them because of the grammar.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

No, I mean grammar and what not. I have trouble reading them because of the grammar.

Oh, well my autocorrect has adapted to my speech, so it doesn't always correct it, so do you want Roshi there or will you fight as a true Saiyan?

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:No, I mean grammar and what not. I have trouble reading them because of the grammar.

Oh, well my autocorrect has adapted to my speech, so it doesn't always correct it, so do you want Roshi there or will you fight as a true Saiyan?

True Saiyan.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Amazo is practically impossible to beat 1v1. It requires a team to do so.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:05 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Amazo is practically impossible to beat 1v1. It requires a team to do so.

Kyoten is going to learn that the hard way. Neros! Where is Android 7! We need to fuse!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Amazo is practically impossible to beat 1v1. It requires a team to do so.

Kyoten is going to learn that the hard way. Neros! Where is Android 7! We need to fuse!

It would actually be easier if Seven and Kyoten stayed unfused. He has many powers. Strength in numbers. Keep giving him something to adapt to rather than try to over power him. When he switches to something else, and focuses on that person he's open to the other.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Alright guys. As much as I hate to say this... I need hel- *breathes heavily* I need heeeeeeeelllllllllllll.... this is hard...

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Alright guys. As much as I hate to say this... I need hel- *breathes heavily* I need heeeeeeeelllllllllllll.... this is hard...

Roshi's got your back, two Saiyans, once he gets his sword from Supreme Kai, he'll be down and we can tag team him
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:29 pm

New 52 Doomsday is a hell of a lot more powerful than previous versions...

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Here I am!

The Fallen Jedi wrote:-snip

Dynasty is off Earth...yet you claim Cell's Arena. Seriously, pick one or the other.

Anyways, Daud is a better strategist. He is not a warlord, but a warmaster. His plans are beyond comprehension. He thinks hyper-logically, so, a foe must abandon all logic just to fight him.

The Republic of Atria wrote:New 52 Doomsday is a hell of a lot more powerful than previous versions...

Doomsday vs Amazo. GO!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Neros wrote:Here I am!

Dynasty is off Earth...yet you claim Cell's Arena. Seriously, pick one or the other.

Anyways, Daud is a better strategist. He is not a warlord, but a warmaster. His plans are beyond comprehension. He thinks hyper-logically, so, a foe must abandon all logic just to fight him.

The Republic of Atria wrote:New 52 Doomsday is a hell of a lot more powerful than previous versions...

Doomsday vs Amazo. GO!

Actually... I have something in mind that will show the Masakis that Earth really is one of the most dangerous places in the universe. It's already been demonstrated that despite their technological superiority, earth does have some powerful machines. Ultron being one. Amazo, Cell... And they have to hold beings the Masakis have likely never encountered. A creature that is impossible to permanently kill and has no desire BUT to kill everything that moves. And then kill everything that DOESN'T move. Apparently Pre-New 52 DD, was just the Larvae form.

On top of that, there are dozens of alien races and gods that want to pick a fight with earth. Darkseid, Thanos, Beerus... THey'll probably have a newfound respect once they've been there a while and nearly get their asses killed for the umpteenth time.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:49 pm

The only way that the Dynasty would officially be Involved In Earth's business Is when the Masaki Guardians are actually on the planet, which they aren't, the Cell Games Arena was claimed by Asumar and The Founder exclusively, the Dynasty Itself has absolutely no access to the Arena as a base of Operations, It's Asumar, The Found- er Kazuko, Temojouin's, and Shimura's regular hangout area now basically.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:54 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:

Doomsday vs Amazo. GO!

Actually... I have something in mind that will show the Masakis that Earth really is one of the most dangerous places in the universe. It's already been demonstrated that despite their technological superiority, earth does have some powerful machines. Ultron being one. Amazo, Cell... And they have to hold beings the Masakis have likely never encountered. A creature that is impossible to permanently kill and has no desire BUT to kill everything that moves. And then kill everything that DOESN'T move. Apparently Pre-New 52 DD, was just the Larvae form.

On top of that, there are dozens of alien races and gods that want to pick a fight with earth. Darkseid, Thanos, Beerus... THey'll probably have a newfound respect once they've been there a while and nearly get their asses killed for the umpteenth time.

They've already gotten respect for the planet, they know now that things can't always be solved with the Dynasty's forces, and even that events on Earth are beyond even their power at the moment, hell, right now Kazuko has already pledged that the Masaki Guardians will never Interfere In Earthly Affairs ever again, but this Is exempt to the Alpha-Omega Unit, who will be hanging around Earth eventually, but will leave the people of Earth to their own devices.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Ultron is pretty much going to have everyone's nuts in a vice quite soon. I even have a way where he's going to strong arm the Masaki Dynasty.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:08 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

The only way that the Dynasty would officially be Involved In Earth's business Is when the Masaki Guardians are actually on the planet, which they aren't, the Cell Games Arena was claimed by Asumar and The Founder exclusively, the Dynasty Itself has absolutely no access to the Arena as a base of Operations, It's Asumar, The Found- er Kazuko, Temojouin's, and Shimura's regular hangout area now basically.

The Dynasty = Asumar and The Founder anyways, so, it makes little difference or distinction.

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

They've already gotten respect for the planet, they know now that things can't always be solved with the Dynasty's forces, and even that events on Earth are beyond even their power at the moment, hell, right now Kazuko has already pledged that the Masaki Guardians will never Interfere In Earthly Affairs ever again, but this Is exempt to the Alpha-Omega Unit, who will be hanging around Earth eventually, but will leave the people of Earth to their own devices.

Which is why Ultra will see how the Dynasty likes it's own homeworld under siege. Daud will instill and catalyze respect in the Masaki's for Earth and humanity even further - respect to the point of fear. The Masaki's will learn that the universe outside of their galaxy is a harsh, brutal place, and that only Daud has the power to confront that brutal existence. They will learn a universal truth:

Violence is not the answer, it is a question, and the answer to that question is "Yes".

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:09 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Ultron is pretty much going to have everyone's nuts in a vice quite soon. I even have a way where he's going to strong arm the Masaki Dynasty.

I'm tempted to begin mental chess between Ultron and Daud over Earth's future, since the Masaki-Ultra Corps War will be on hiatus until it is concluded.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

The Dynasty = Asumar and The Founder anyways, so, it makes little difference or distinction.

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Which is why Ultra will see how the Dynasty likes it's own homeworld under siege. Daud will instill and catalyze respect in the Masaki's for Earth and humanity even further - respect to the point of fear. The Masaki's will learn that the universe outside of their galaxy is a harsh, brutal place, and that only Daud has the power to confront that brutal existence. They will learn a universal truth:

Violence is not the answer, it is a question, and the answer to that question is "Yes".

It doesn't exactly equal both Asumar and Kazuko, true that they lead the Old Masaki Dynasty, but there Is a difference when Kazuko and Asumar represent the Old Masaki Dynasty, their presence at the Cell Games Arena Is not their representation of the Old Masaki Dynasty, hell they even can operate outside of the Dynasty's Circle of Influence, they left the people of Earth to their own devices, they really aren't representing the Dynasty at this very moment, the Alpha Guardians are managing the Dynasty In their absence.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Neros wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Ultron is pretty much going to have everyone's nuts in a vice quite soon. I even have a way where he's going to strong arm the Masaki Dynasty.

I'm tempted to begin mental chess between Ultron and Daud over Earth's future, since the Masaki-Ultra Corps War will be on hiatus until it is concluded.

Ultron's plan is. "Let all the crazy ass monsters Earth has locked away, loose." His goal is extinction. Things like Doomsday will further that goal.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 pm

Neros wrote:I'm tempted to begin mental chess between Ultron and Daud over Earth's future, since the Masaki-Ultra Corps War will be on hiatus until it is concluded.

Ultron's plan is. "Let all the crazy ass monsters Earth has locked away, loose." His goal is extinction. Things like Doomsday will further that goal.

I just thought about something. Why does Kyoten even care?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

I just thought about something. Why does Kyoten even care?

He's a Saiyan. Extremely powerful monster pops up, he is almost genetically made to want to fight it. Plus, he can probably get a zenkai. Please don't' try to make him this stupidly edgy character.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:I just thought about something. Why does Kyoten even care?

He's a Saiyan. Extremely powerful monster pops up, he is almost genetically made to want to fight it. Plus, he can probably get a zenkai. Please don't' try to make him this stupidly edgy character.

Of course not. I'm not BlackDeath.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

Of course not. I'm not BlackDeath.

I honestly never read any of her posts. Was it really that bad? Maybe after AoU is over, he can go into space with Kilian and get some R&R. Kilian's off gettin' laid in space. Maybe he loses his fight spirit or something. Just suggestions.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse