NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 pm

ignore me
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:11 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Well i based one of Asumar's weaknesses, the Reliance on Physical Combat compared to Force-Based Combat.

If you pay attention to it, you will notice it is the exact opposite of Master Yoda's weakness of relying heavily on his Force Based Attacks rather than his Lightsaber and Physical Combat attributes.

Well..Yoda is still a beast with his Ataru. I would not have called him weak in lightsaber combat. But, that would just be my analysis, although obviously his force powers are greater than his saber skills, his saber skillz are not lacking.

In other news, I will give you a quick intro to my own characters. They are pretty easy to describe.

One is a cross between Batman/Ironman.
The other is basically Power Girl, cause we decided earlier we needed at least one Kryptonian.

The fact that Yoda was a tiny ninja in the prequels ruined the point of Yoda.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:12 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Neros wrote:My character and your own have self-professed ambitions when it comes to martial arts and hand to hand combat.

However, mine has had only 22 years of experience. Yours has millenia. I'll still bet on Daud.

The Majority of my Characters in my Lore are either extremely old (Highest being 200,000+ as The Founding Masaki, and Asumar Masaki), Extremely Wise (The Founding Masaki, Temojouin Masaki, Ryaku Masaki Sr, and Ryaku Masaki {jr}), or hold some hidden power/will within them (Sanji Masaki, & Myaku Masaki), either way, they all are powerful opponents to face, they all have their own individual weaknesses as well.

I have gathered that, which is fine. I actually have a thing for somewhat underpowered characters. As the original app of my main character, who was then named 'Crusader' was the only 'normal' human in the RP. Think he still is, in a RP filled with metas, Saiyans and world destroying villains.

Gotta love the underdogs. 8)
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:29 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Well i based one of Asumar's weaknesses, the Reliance on Physical Combat compared to Force-Based Combat.

If you pay attention to it, you will notice it is the exact opposite of Master Yoda's weakness of relying heavily on his Force Based Attacks rather than his Lightsaber and Physical Combat attributes.

Well..Yoda is still a beast with his Ataru. I would not have called him weak in lightsaber combat. But, that would just be my analysis, although obviously his force powers are greater than his saber skills, his saber skillz are not lacking.

In other news, I will give you a quick intro to my own characters. They are pretty easy to describe.

One is a cross between Batman/Ironman.
The other is basically Power Girl, cause we decided earlier we needed at least one Kryptonian.

Ah, yes you do have a point, BUT, Yoda is around 800 Years Old by the Beginning and Conclusion of the Clone Wars, and he has arthritis as well, and the Form IV Ataru is a VERY demanding form for Yoda to take, but he is forced to utilize it due to his smaller stature, so in a way, Yoda can hold his own for awhile, but he will mainly stay on the Defensive in Lightsaber Combat as when he switches to a far more Offensive Technique, it can drain him really fast.

Now Asumar, he may be 200,000+ Years Old, however, his Progenitor Race, the Celestials can be as young and as old as they want, usually to represent their weakening powers, or if they are slowly dying, but they can still most certainly take a beating as their Connection to The Force exceeds even that of Master Yoda's (Judging that they are the true masters of The Force), Asumar can remain in his Physical Prime for as long as he wants with absolutely NO focus being required on it.

However, he is, by all means still human, so he does have a breaking point, this can be reached, but for someone to face Asumar in combat, they would have to have a long duration battle for Asumar to truly show his tiring out.

So i had reversed Yoda's weakness and attached it onto my own Character, considering that Yoda would easily tire out when using Lightsaber Combat, but can use Force Based Attacks for his strong point (As Yoda could only manage the defensive and most of his offense with his Force Based Attacks), however, if you watched Revenge of The Sith, Darth Sidious had forced Yoda to draw out his lightsaber (With Sidious throwing Multiple Senatorial Pods at the Elder Grand Master), and then seconds later, Sidious would use Force Lightning to send Yoda's Lightsaber flying out of his grasp, then Forcing the Master back to using the Defensive with The Force.

Now compare that to Asumar, who is a total, malevolent, POWERHOUSE in his Offensive Capabilities and his Defensive is Rock Solid, his strong suit was Close-Range Combat and almost always used this in the presence of his enemies, but his favoritism with Close Range Combat affected his Long Range Capabilities, true he can create Force Storms to attack his enemies, but he always prefers to fight his enemies personally with his Melee Weapons, if he is forced onto utilizing ONLY Force-Based Attacks for his Offensive and his Defensive, he will be vulnerable for attack, his Offensive and Defensive in Close Quarters is spot on, but the Offensive in his Force Based Attacks is at an average, his Defensive Capabilities in Force Based Techniques can be broken easilly.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:36 pm

It seems sound Jedi. And you seem to know how to handle a powerhouse like that. I will be presenting my own apps you can comment on later if you would like. The more interesting would be m main character known as Sentinel, as he is not a copy of a existing charcter, even though heavily inspired and influenced by existing characters. AS I mentioned he is human, with no super human abilities of his own. But he does have a powered suit much like Iron Man's and the martial skill to spar with Batman. So, despite being only human, he is not all that weak. He is also a gifted leader and strategist and that is likely his most useful abilities.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:40 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Neros wrote:My character and your own have self-professed ambitions when it comes to martial arts and hand to hand combat.

However, mine has had only 22 years of experience. Yours has millenia. I'll still bet on Daud.

I honestly want to see him go up against someone who is faster than him by leaps and bounds.

I had this great asspull adaptation in mind for just such an occasion. Daud is getting his ass beat by being a bit slower than his opponent, who uses the Speed Force, while Daud is as fast as say Superman for example. Daud is close to death at this point, and the Speedster pities him with his last words, but Daud only rises, yellow lightning arcing all around him. Though wounded and bleeding out, Daud suddenly appears behind the Speedster.

"H-how?!"

"My body...needed the Speed Force."

#OPASFUCK

Don't worry, though, he and Kilian probably won't fight, and Daud will die before they could. Death of Daud Arc and all.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:ignore me

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

The Majority of my Characters in my Lore are either extremely old (Highest being 200,000+ as The Founding Masaki, and Asumar Masaki), Extremely Wise (The Founding Masaki, Temojouin Masaki, Ryaku Masaki Sr, and Ryaku Masaki {jr}), or hold some hidden power/will within them (Sanji Masaki, & Myaku Masaki), either way, they all are powerful opponents to face, they all have their own individual weaknesses as well.

I don't want to beat up on dinosaurs.

My character's only strength was that he had the ability to adapt and overcome other powers when exposed to him. Now he's legendary. Every one of his powers goes back to that root power, so even though he is technically a one-trick pony, Daud does some insane shit. I need to gauge his powerlevel sometime, though, we can already show that he is known throughout the galaxy for the defeat of Larfleeze.

I look forward to seeing your characters soon, though!
Last edited by Neros on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:41 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:It seems sound Jedi. And you seem to know how to handle a powerhouse like that. I will be presenting my own apps you can comment on later if you would like. The more interesting would be m main character known as Sentinel, as he is not a copy of a existing charcter, even though heavily inspired and influenced by existing characters. AS I mentioned he is human, with no super human abilities of his own. But he does have a powered suit much like Iron Man's and the martial skill to spar with Batman. So, despite being only human, he is not all that weak. He is also a gifted leader and strategist and that is likely his most useful abilities.

Well from Watching Star Wars Versus Series on Youtube and many Naruto Manga's, as well as being a Huge Star Wars Freak, i have had much experience and thinking with my Characters, even creating their own weaknesses for them, and basing them on other Character's Weaknesses (Like what i just showed you), then reversing them, and revising them to fit my exact, or almost exact specifications that i placed out for them.

Hell, you can ask Atria, i used Alastir, who happens to be my Celestial God of Chaos and Darkness in his DOTM Rp, and i restructured his powers, true he was extremely powerful in Terms of Force Powers, i gave Alastir weaknesses for people to exploit them at times.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Neros wrote:

I honestly want to see him go up against someone who is faster than him by leaps and bounds.

I had this great asspull adaptation in mind for just such an occasion. Daud is getting his ass beat by being a bit slower than his opponent, who uses the Speed Force, while Daud is as fast as say Superman for example. Daud is close to death at this point, and the Speedster pities him with his last words, but Daud only rises, yellow lightning arcing all around him. Though wounded and bleeding out, Daud suddenly appears behind the Speedster.

"H-how?!"

#OPASFUCK

Don't worry, though, he and Kilian probably won't fight, and Daud will die before they could. Death of Daud Arc and all.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:ignore me

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

My character's only strength was that he had the ability to adapt and overcome other powers when exposed to him. Now he's legendary. Every one of his powers goes back to that root power, so even though he is technically a one-trick pony, Daud does some insane shit. I need to gauge his powerlevel sometime, though, we can already show that he is known throughout the galaxy for the defeat of Larfleeze.

I don't think that's how the speed Force works... But Logic has never stopped us before!

I wanted to do
at some point in the future.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Hold on, wouldn't heat vision and ice breath just negate each other?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Hold on, wouldn't heat vision and ice breath just negate each other?

They're hitting in different places. Freezing some and burning others.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Hold on, wouldn't heat vision and ice breath just negate each other?

No dummy, it makes steam! :lol2:

Neros wrote:I had this great asspull adaptation in mind for just such an occasion. Daud is getting his ass beat by being a bit slower than his opponent, who uses the Speed Force, while Daud is as fast as say Superman for example. Daud is close to death at this point, and the Speedster pities him with his last words, but Daud only rises, yellow lightning arcing all around him. Though wounded and bleeding out, Daud suddenly appears behind the Speedster.

"H-how?!"

#OPASFUCK

I don't think that's how the speed Force works... But Logic has never stopped us before!

I wanted to do

No one knows how the Speed Force works. I assume some people have a "connection" with it, perhaps genetic in nature, that Daud would somehow achieve.

That, or replicate the effects of Velocity 9.

As for Evil is Relative, hell yeah!
Last edited by Neros on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Name: The Founding Masaki
Superhero Alias: The Warrior of Peace, He Who Follows The Path of Light
Race: Human-Celestial Hybrid
Appearance: "(...)i will do all in my power to protect what i hold close to myself, even if it does so kill me, i will still watch after the Galaxy in the afterlife."

Source of powers: The Founder's Power, as well as his brother's are based upon an Anomaly of Midichlorians, which are the producers and providers of the ability called The Force, a Telekinetic-Based Power, but far more advanced, allowing control over Elemental Based Attacks such as Lightning, and the ability to lift rocks with the mind, and even able to utilize the power of Pyrokinesis.

Brief Bio: http://tfjnationstates.wikia.com/wiki/The_Founding_Masaki (#1: Like Asumar's, Refer to only his Background and NOT his Death) ((#2: His Powers were also Inherited through his Bloodline))

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:
  • The Founder is unable to absorb too much Natural Energy, lest it can act more like a poison rather than a helpful attribute to his Battle Perception.
  • Like his brother before him, The Founder is currently in the process of mastering his Yin Yang Release Technique, but has not mastered it to its absolute limit of power.
  • Overuse of his Energy-Based Attacks could drain both his Energy Reserves and even Exhaust his Midichlorian Cells.
  • Although a master of both Force Based Attacks and Physical Combat, The Founder does unfortunately inherit the Close-Combat Weakness like his brother, always preferring to attack his enemy at close range rather than Long Range.

Theme Song(Optional): His song already on my Wikia, Warning of Danger - His Battle Music

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Neros wrote:

No dummy, it makes steam! :lol2:

I wanted to do

No one knows how the Speed Force works. I assume some people have a "connection" with it, perhaps genetic in nature, that Daud would somehow achieve.

Speed Force is wacky. It does what it wants. It would be freakin' sweet to play as our evil guys trying to stop the world from being exploded by evil versions of our good guys, but that would require everyone to have a nemesis.

Jedi, Accepted.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Neros wrote:No dummy, it makes steam! :lol2:

Speed Force is wacky. It does what it wants. It would be freakin' sweet to play as our evil guys trying to stop the world from being exploded by evil versions of our good guys, but that would require everyone to have a nemesis.

Jedi, Accepted.

Your probably going to like my Third Character, Atria, he is kind of weaker due to the dilatation of the Masaki Bloodline.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Name: Daniel Carter

Superhero Alias: Sentinel

Race: Human

Appearance: Daniel has deep brown hair, that appears black when wet. Hi stands at six feet and a single inch. Deep brown eyes and a slight and slim scar on his upper lip trailing from the edge of the upper mouth to his nose. Daniel has a slim face with sharp features, narrow jaw and sharp like eyes. His nose straight and somewhat large. He is slim, but very athletic in build. Has a multitude of scars covering his gut, chest, back and shoulders from various battles with criminals. Many inflicted by his old gang, others inflicted by Deathstroke the Terminator and Joker. Joker has somewhat full lips and larger eyebrows. Daniel is of European descent.

Costume:

Source of powers: N/A

Brief Bio:
Daniel comes from a long tradition of police family and was inspired to take up the mantle and join the Atlanta PD when he came of age. His childhood was quite normal and he has no sever traumatic past. However, his mother became ill when he was sixteen and died a few months later of a unknown cancer, and Daniel became distant from his family and became involved with the wrong crowd in an effort to forget about his late mother. As an initiation he had to break into a woman's house and steal something of value. And did so with hesitation, but, woke the woman in question up and when she turned the lights on and he saw her, the woman reminded him of his own mother. Whom he realized would have been ashamed of his current behavior. He then turned himself in and pleaded guilty, and angered his former gang while throwing away any chance he had of becoming a police officer.

When he was released from a juvenile detention center, his old gang ambushed him, and he barely escaped with his life. And learned that in the meantime since his arrest, his old gang had become a dominant power in the city he lived in. And determined to make amends, he began to train himself in martial arts, non lethal weapons and after several months. Dressed himself simple blue and yellow sweats and ski mask. And stopped a drug deal between the former gang and an outside criminal organization, disarmed the criminals, while suffering minor wounds and delivered the drugs to the police. A local witness video taped him and placed the footage on the internet and dubbed him the "Crusader".

And in a few months time, what had began to amend the crimes of his past had made him into a symbol for his city. And he decided to officially make the "Crusader" a known hero. His activities have earned him the attention of famous heroes such as Batman, Green Arrow and Nightwing. All of whom helped Crusader develop a unique defensive arsenal and gear as well as giving him further training.

He planted himself on a Kree Prison ship in a effort to free a group of captured Metas and Saiyans. He took minimal part in the fighting but helped to guide the group to the Watch Tower, and not long after was elected the leader of Infinite Justice. The Justice League's newest hero team for younger more inexperienced heroes. After a introductory training session, where the team passed with flying colors, Crusader was contacted by Deathstroke, who informed him to meet with him in Atlanta. Using Daniel's sister's safety as leverage. Crusader went alone, and suffered an agonizing defeat at the hands of the world's greatest assassin. And was literally beaten an inch from death and strung up, as a signal to the rest of the team. Healed by Morgana, the two traveled to Stark Tower to receive a Power Armor that was developed jointly by Stark Industries and Wayne Enterprises. Taking the new Power Armor, Crusader took on the new name of Sentinel and again led the team of Infinite Justice.

Leading the team on missions ranging from Namek to battle Frieza, and to Oa to protect the Guardians of the Universe from the Orange, Red and Sinestro Corps. Daniel however, unable to match Frieza's power on Namek, pushed his suit well beyond it's limits. Resulting in a self sacrificing nuclear blast that killed him, and he hoped would destroy Frieza. Wished back into life by the Dragon Balls, he woke up on Earth, and donned his original sweat gear to patrol Atlanta one last time as Crusader, before discovering the Joker had taken over the cities largest gang and stopping his plans alongside Mayla AKA Super Saiya.

After the mission to Oa, Sentinel encountered a split in his team. Those under the leadership of Daud, who believed that they should be able to kill villains in pursuit of Justice if pushed, forged the Ultra Corps. Those who remained with Daniel in Infinite Justice, swore to uphold the 'One Rule'. That they would never cross the line and kill in pursuit of justice. Sentinel over the four years has fallen in love with Morgana, mentored Super Saiya and continued to lead Infinite Justice as a successful hero group, that strives to show that Amendment 52 is not needed to ensure peace.

Abilities and Skills:
*The hands emit electrical attacks with adjustable settings from simply stunning to deadly, Also can be set to launch balls of electrical energy as projectiles
*The boots have jets that allow quick flight. Capable of reaching speeds in excess of 300 mph in flight.
*His shoulders possess plasma cannons that he can use inflict severe damage against the most powerful meta opponents, but drains the suits power faster than any other offensive option
*Can engage active camo to appear invisible
*Katsuo upgraded the armor from Vibraium to a slightly stronger alien and future alloy
*Suit's armor protects Sentinel from many devastating attacks
*To protect himself from overwhelming enemies, Sentinel's suit can project a force field, however the ability quickly drains the suits power reserves, but is capable of withstanding even the most powerful hits from metas for a short duration
*The left arm has a flame thrower
*Left arm also has a grapple gun to bind enemies with
*The right arm has a ice beam
*The suit vastly increases Sentinels reaction time, strength and speed.
*Advanced HUD predicts enemy tactics but can be wrong
*Suit can survive in space and underwater
*Comes with explosives also adjustable, can be used to simply clear a locked door or destroy a city block
*HUD allows Sentinel to see in multiple settings such as thermal vision and night vision, and spot invisible enemies
*Suit can under normal performance, 80% lift a ton and survive just as much pressure, can move up to 300 mph
*At 100%, suit is powerful enough to lift two tons, and move at speeds excess of 400 mph
*At 120%, the suit is capable of lifting 2.5 tons and can exceed 450 mph, highest suit can go in complete safety to the user
*At 150%, the suit can withstand 4 tons of force, and easily break the sound barrier, suit damages itself but can be disengaged and repaired
*At 180%, the suit is capable of lifting 8 tons and moving in excess of 1,200 mph. User experiences serious pain and long term damage is risked if the power is not decreased within minutes of use
*At 200% the suit is capable of lifting 12 tons, moving with speeds that he appears to be teleporting and hitting with the force to destroy buildings in a single hit, however, suit begins to destroy itself and begins a nuclear meltdown, cannot be saved and will continue to break down until a 300 megaton explosion occurs.

An adept hand to hand combatant. In comparison, he is superior to Robin and Green Arrow but inferior to Batman and Deathstroke.
Highly intelligent leader and strategist capable of easily analyzing combat situations and exploiting weaknesses as well as gathering information from combat
Skilled in Tae Kwan Do, Karate, MMA , Boxing, street fighting, ninjutsu and several alien martial arts
Average Acrobat

Weaknesses: EMP Attacks will shut down the suit, the most powerful settings are also damaging to the suit, suit has clear limits, should a force greater than what it can currently take faces it, Sentinel must increase power levels to match the enemies strength and risk self damage. Otherwise, he will have to rely on outsmarting rather than overpowering opponents. Sentinel is also only human, without his suit he is as vulnerable to any weapon as a human being would be.

Theme Song(Optional): Coming Soon, maybe

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:17 pm

I don't know. I might have to retire, or at the very least slow myself further, during the break. My school hates me.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Name: Temojouin Masaki
Superhero Alias: The Second Founding Masaki, Legendary Sage of the Masaki
Appearance: "To have special powers and be born into such a Galaxy of disarray and discord, you will always have a type of duty to uphold, and promises to keep."

Source of powers: Because he is a member of the Masaki Family and it's bloodline, Temojouin Masaki has access to The Force's Abilities, however, he carries a very unique attribute of Force Abilities, able to materialise weapons from The Force itself
Brief Bio: http://tfjnationstates.wikia.com/wiki/Temojouin_Masaki

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:
  • Due to the dilatation of the Masaki Bloodline, Temojouin is unable to fully unlock the abilities that his predecessor's have awakened.
  • Can only master Enhanced Combat, as without Enhanced Condition, Temojouin is not considered a One Man Army.
  • Overuse of Ambient Energy can lead to Temojouin becoming entirely exhausted in battle, this can also drastically weaken and exhaust his Midichlorian Cells.
  • The Durability of the weapons that Temojouin creates using the force depends on the sheer will that Temojouin used to create the weapon.

Theme Song(Optional): No Known Theme Song as of Right Now
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:28 pm

So Jedi, any last words on my app? :p

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:28 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Appearance: "To have special powers and be born into such a Galaxy of disarray and discord, you will always have a type of duty to uphold, and promises to keep."

Source of powers: Because he is a member of the Masaki Family and it's bloodline, Temojouin Masaki has access to The Force's Abilities, however, he carries a very unique attribute of Force Abilities, able to materialise weapons from The Force itself

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:
  • Due to the dilatation of the Masaki Bloodline, Temojouin is unable to fully unlock the abilities that his predecessor's have awakened.
  • Can only master Enhanced Combat, as without Enhanced Condition, Temojouin is not considered a One Man Army.
  • Overuse of Ambient Energy can lead to Temojouin becoming entirely exhausted in battle, this can also drastically weaken and exhaust his Midichlorian Cells.
  • The Durability of the weapons that Temojouin creates using the force depends on the sheer will that Temojouin used to create the weapon.

Once Kilian gets his Yellow Power ring... Yes... YEEEESSSS...

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:29 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:So Jedi, any last words on my app? :p

It all looks pretty good Rebel.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:32 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Powers And Skills:

Weaknesses:

Once Kilian gets his Yellow Power ring... Yes... YEEEESSSS...

I just looked onto the image and now it looks smaller, what the hell?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:32 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

I can settle for that. Was hoping for some detailed analysis. My ego bear needed feeding. :meh:

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:34 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

I can settle for that. Was hoping for some detailed analysis. My ego bear needed feeding. :meh:

And I just realized I'm not shitfaced. Yay, progress.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:35 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

I just thought, if the masakis are a family of human-celestial hybrids, then does that mean this guy is actually part celestial? :p
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:35 pm

"Sigh", where should i start off...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse