NATION

PASSWORD

The Historical RP Group HQ 2

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you have a sexual fetish?

Yes, more than one
23%
Yes, one
16%
Sort of/maybe/not sure
42%
No
19%

Total votes : 31

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Reatra wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Pardon me.
I actually really like the basic idea, so much in fact that for some while already I have been working on a roleplay taking starting in December 1938, 20 years of ye olden Central Powers won the Weltkrieg.

Realistically, if the Central Powers won, wha would they take/demand?

Depends on when/how they win.
If the SP World and they are in Paris before Christmas 1914 - Barely anything.
If they win after an unlikely breakthrough in 196 they might eye colonies or Briey Longwy for France while possibly taking Poland-Courland-Lithuana from Russia. Belgium could go in multiple directions.
If they win in 1918 after the allies being slowly ground to death and then finished with a breakthrough, harsh treaties. Harsh treaties everywhere except Japan Portugal and London (assuming the is didn't join)
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Photana wrote:Poof.

That's offensive!
The Jonathanian States wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
You get the idea, extended occupation, way past '52. Rp probably set in like ... late 60s?

Just thought it'd be cool; clearly the government in charge would be heavily right wing, so their policy would probably affect this. I could imagine them pushing the idea of 'the New Manifest Destiny' to convert the ways of 'the Heathens of Japan to the American Way'; AKA mass American colonisation, probably founding 'new' cities on the ruins of old ones, creating American/Loyalist Japanese cities with Japanese slums around them. Just thought it'd be interesting to Rp, on both sides.

To be honest, I think a US that radical, with policies of Manifest Destiny and mass conversion or colonization might have decided to strike the soviets before they get nukes.... Now that would be an interesting world, regardless of the outcome. Either we have a world in which the Cold War never develops as it did, or we have a world in which the US' first anti-communist intervention results in defeat - which might lead to an isolationist US that abandons Europe and the rest of the world, either becoming completely isolationist or ignoring everything not in the western hemisphere... But I drift off.
Your idea does sound quite interesting, yes.
That would be a scary world. :P
New Kvenland wrote:Add me to the list, bitte.

da
Waztaskio wrote:Huey Long.

Yep, him. Him.
Reatra wrote:Allen, remember when I told you New South Wales was nomming on Victoria?

Well it looks like the tables have turned...

Canberra is still independent though... weird.

:D
And Canberra is a strange place.
Rephesus wrote:What do you guys think of an AHRP where the Central Powers win WW1 (Russian revolution early, Schliefin Plan successful, Britain joins too late, France heavily punished/ ganged by Italy and Spain + Colonies revolt)

Essentially no Great Depression as the US never joined the war (Isolation/ High German apathy) and super-Germany demilitarized kinda after being exhausted from saving Austria's ass.

The basis of the RP would be an alternate WW2 where France pulls a Hitler and does a bounce back and goes full Napoleon, meanwhile the French colonies have their own drama, and Britain licking it's wounds is forced to act.

Thoughts?

I'd suggest detail with stuff like Japan managing to successfully forge an empire (rather than just screwing around in China), Austro-Hungary going United States of Greater Austria style, etc. And I don't think France could quite pull Hitler; they've not nearly the industrial output, nor industrial resources, or even population. Them attempting to go Hitler could work, though; Nazi Germany conquered nearly all Europe, maybe this France works under similar principles on a smaller scale.

But j'aime overall.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:06 am

Reporting for duty, which is ransacking cities and towns.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:51 am

Waztaskio wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
But he supported like redistribution of wealth and shit. He seems like too nice a guy. xD

I think it'd be cooler to have a Nazi-sympathizer or something. Or a very pro-corporate guy (more so than every other American politician)

Huey Long was a Dictator though. The other person is Father Charles Coughlin.

relevant - great AAR

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:03 am

Rephesus wrote:What do you guys think of an AHRP where the Central Powers win WW1 (Russian revolution early, Schliefin Plan successful, Britain joins too late, France heavily punished/ ganged by Italy and Spain + Colonies revolt)

Essentially no Great Depression as the US never joined the war (Isolation/ High German apathy) and super-Germany demilitarized kinda after being exhausted from saving Austria's ass.

The basis of the RP would be an alternate WW2 where France pulls a Hitler and does a bounce back and goes full Napoleon, meanwhile the French colonies have their own drama, and Britain licking it's wounds is forced to act.

Thoughts?

Ottoman Empire perhaps still remain intact, and Kemal Ataturk's attempt to reform Ottoman Empire met with failure, through the foreign intervention of Central Powers.

Netherlands probably uniting again with Belgian as a military coalition to stop French's attempt to control Europe (again) as does the Scandinavian countries.

It's just another aspects that is overlooked from the premise. I remain supportive of this RP concept. Britain probably requested foreign support from USA?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:09 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Thoughts?

Ottoman Empire perhaps still remain intact, and Kemal Ataturk's attempt to reform Ottoman Empire met with failure, through the foreign intervention of Central Powers.

Netherlands probably uniting again with Belgian as a military coalition to stop French's attempt to control Europe (again) as does the Scandinavian countries.

It's just another aspects that is overlooked from the premise. I remain supportive of this RP concept. Britain probably requested foreign support from USA?

Netherlands hated Belgium pre-WW2, though. If you want to unite the Low Countries, them siding with Germany is more likely.

Idea: Maybe Kirov replaces Stalin after the 1934 Congress of the Communist Party?
Last edited by The New Lowlands on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sveltlana
Minister

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:11 am

Seems interesting!
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet lol good one svet
Me, Svet
: ikr svet it was pretty good

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:15 am

Alleniana wrote:And I don't think France could quite pull Hitler; they've not nearly the industrial output, nor industrial resources, or even population. Them attempting to go Hitler could work, though; Nazi Germany conquered nearly all Europe, maybe this France works under similar principles on a smaller scale.

But j'aime overall.

Well, you could probably fix the industrial problem by (at least, initially) using a populist, industrial government rising to power instead of a militarist, irredentist one. It'd have to happen quite early, but it could be placed by Napoletler later on.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:09 am

The New Lowlands wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Netherlands hated Belgium pre-WW2, though. If you want to unite the Low Countries, them siding with Germany is more likely.

Idea: Maybe Kirov replaces Stalin after the 1934 Congress of the Communist Party?

Or Trotsky become the leader of Soviet Union instead of Stalin?

As for Low Countries, perhaps Belgium will side with Britain, while Netherlands with Germany. Consequently, a chance may occur that Indonesian men and women will be sent to Netherlands to...bolster their military numbers?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:10 am

New Lowlands, are you interested in Waz's newest RP?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=316303
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:12 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:New Lowlands, are you interested in Waz's newest RP?

I'm in a lot of RPs atm, sorry. :blush:

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:13 am

The New Lowlands wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:New Lowlands, are you interested in Waz's newest RP?

I'm in a lot of RPs atm, sorry. :blush:

Ah, lot.

As in RP in II or RP in Portal to the Multiverse?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:14 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The New Lowlands wrote:I'm in a lot of RPs atm, sorry. :blush:

Ah, lot.

Three in II, and I'm gearing up to join Our World.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:23 am

The New Lowlands wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Ah, lot.

Three in II, and I'm gearing up to join Our World.

RPs in II is already stressful to me (even though recently I had bought vehicles)
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:45 am

Alleniana wrote:
Photana wrote:Poof.

That's offensive!
The Jonathanian States wrote:To be honest, I think a US that radical, with policies of Manifest Destiny and mass conversion or colonization might have decided to strike the soviets before they get nukes.... Now that would be an interesting world, regardless of the outcome. Either we have a world in which the Cold War never develops as it did, or we have a world in which the US' first anti-communist intervention results in defeat - which might lead to an isolationist US that abandons Europe and the rest of the world, either becoming completely isolationist or ignoring everything not in the western hemisphere... But I drift off.
Your idea does sound quite interesting, yes.
That would be a scary world. :P
New Kvenland wrote:Add me to the list, bitte.

da
Waztaskio wrote:Huey Long.

Yep, him. Him.
Reatra wrote:Allen, remember when I told you New South Wales was nomming on Victoria?

Well it looks like the tables have turned...

Canberra is still independent though... weird.

:D
And Canberra is a strange place.

Thoughts?

I'd suggest detail with stuff like Japan managing to successfully forge an empire (rather than just screwing around in China), Austro-Hungary going United States of Greater Austria style, etc. And I don't think France could quite pull Hitler; they've not nearly the industrial output, nor industrial resources, or even population. Them attempting to go Hitler could work, though; Nazi Germany conquered nearly all Europe, maybe this France works under similar principles on a smaller scale.

But j'aime overall.

Actually, for Austria-Hungary to go USGA after ATL WWI is quite unlikely. Ferdinand was the main proponent of that idea and, well, he got shot a few years before the end of the war. In addition, depending on when and how you let the war end, the Austrians might really resent the Hungarians and/or all ethnicities may have gone autonomous as they did late in ATL.
On France: I agree, at least in theory. Also, something I've seen often discussed for CP Victories in WW1 is a French (Com or Nazi) and Russian (Soviet or Fascist [depending on who wins the CW]) replacement for the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.
Japan forging an Empire.... possible, but not especially more so than in ATL. I mean, assuming our POD to be after Japan's entry on the Entente side(for anything else the POD has to go back quite deep) regardless of the outcome of the war in europe and Africa, the most they can really hypothetically get is Indochina, Macao, HK, Tsingtao, Weihawei, the chinese concession, and the various Micronesian and Pacific possessions - and that assuming they were offered allied stuff for joining the Entente or were to be given CP stuff in order to join the CP (in addition to conquests they'd do against the enemy).
So they could start off with Indochina, the rest would be mostly naval bases and tiny Islands... Except for Indochina not that much of an increase compared to ATL.
Nonetheless, in ATL it could have happened, to an extent, so here it might as well.

Also, yes, that'd be a really scary world.
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Thoughts?

Depending on when WW1 is ended and how, the OE has chances of staying intact. Though depending on when that intervention is supposed to happen it might be a bit unrealistic.
I mean, in the immediate aftermath all of the Great Powers, Japan and the US excluded will be exhausted. The OE would then be probably aligned with Germany, meaning that an intervention by anybody else is likely to face resistance from there - if it isn't Berlin itself intervening.

I could see Netherlands easily uniting with Flanders, for example by Germany demanding a Referendum in Flanders, or it being demanded by angry Flemish after the war.
The rest would only be likely if Netherlands were actually involved in WW1 on the CP side, or if it were to use the excellent timing of everybody, especially France, Germany, and Britain, being exhausted and just invade on its own.
Contrary to that, the Walloon areas could actually possibly side with France, as they did in the Napoleonic Wars, for example. The difference is also seen in WW1, when IIRC Walloon Resistance during occupation was fiercer than Flemish. (I may be wrong on that last one, I just remember stumbling on it during my prep for the rp, but as it wasn't too relevant skipping over it). So there's that.
The Scandinavian countries... Finland would likely drift towards close relations with Germany, Denmark already was in the German sphere, Sweden had some good relations, Norway I know less of.... so maybe - they'd all be roughly aligned towards the same direction.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:52 am

Scandinavian probably form a military coalition, sort of NATO. Or Finland and Denmark can form a sphere of military with Germany, forming a military union that can end up undermining French's effort to conquer Europe again, while Britain and USA (probably) will try to convince the rest of Europe to willingly take arms against both French, Austria-Hungary, and that sphere.

OE probably get aid in form of military intervention from Germany and Austro-Hungary. Probably.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:05 am

I can't speak for Reph, but my idea for my rp was between 2 and 6 powerblocks forming, One lead by Germany, one by the US, possibly one lead by the strongest communist state (most likely Russia or France), possibly one lead by the strongest fascist state (Again, most likely possibilities are France or Russia, though in this case Japan has good chances of qualifying as well), and then there are the possibilities of both Britain and Japan forming their own factions.
The first two are basically guaranteed, the second and third have high chances of being mutually exclusive - though not necessarily so - and the last two are the most unlikely, though possible if things happen in certain ways.

Then Finland and Denmark indeed are most likely to be in the German sphere, with Finland's second highest possibility being going Red if Russia did as well. Norway and Sweden are also likely to such an alliance, though Norway also has a good chance of going for Britain/the US if Britain did as well.

Regarding the OE: Assuming somebody else attacks? Very likely, yes. Also, in crushing the Arab Revolt assuming it happened (it did in my TL), and becomes more likely with the discovery of Oil in the area.
EDIT:
Also, I think I'll prop up my OP either today or tomorrow, depending on available time.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:09 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:I can't speak for Reph, but my idea for my rp was between 2 and 6 powerblocks forming, One lead by Germany, one by the US, possibly one lead by the strongest communist state (most likely Russia or France), possibly one lead by the strongest fascist state (Again, most likely possibilities are France or Russia, though in this case Japan has good chances of qualifying as well), and then there are the possibilities of both Britain and Japan forming their own factions.
The first two are basically guaranteed, the second and third have high chances of being mutually exclusive - though not necessarily so - and the last two are the most unlikely, though possible if things happen in certain ways.

Then Finland and Denmark indeed are most likely to be in the German sphere, with Finland's second highest possibility being going Red if Russia did as well. Norway and Sweden are also likely to such an alliance, though Norway also has a good chance of going for Britain/the US if Britain did as well.

Regarding the OE: Assuming somebody else attacks? Very likely, yes. Also, in crushing the Arab Revolt assuming it happened (it did in my TL), and becomes more likely with the discovery of Oil in the area.

German surely will make its own side. USA as well, with Britain supporting them. France maybe turn into a Napoleonic Empire-like and with Russia as communist, perhaps forming a lesser block that will ended up independent or supporting of one another.

Japan will still need to deal with China and Russia, if Russia still chasing its former islands. Britain, while it's possible, is defeated and therefore needed aid, something that her colonies can't provide, as they start to try to be independent.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 am

spartakus im berlin~

With the primacy of absolute monarchies in Europe, it's not inconceivable that the democratic and communist bloc find themselves aligned to join one another, is it?
Last edited by The New Lowlands on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:18 am

The New Lowlands wrote:spartakus im berlin~

With the primacy of absolute monarchies in Europe, it's not inconceivable that the democratic and communist bloc find themselves aligned to join one another.

If they can find compromise.

French-German coalition (both in monarchy, if possible) versus Soviet-America coalition.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:56 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:I can't speak for Reph, but my idea for my rp was between 2 and 6 powerblocks forming, One lead by Germany, one by the US, possibly one lead by the strongest communist state (most likely Russia or France), possibly one lead by the strongest fascist state (Again, most likely possibilities are France or Russia, though in this case Japan has good chances of qualifying as well), and then there are the possibilities of both Britain and Japan forming their own factions.

German surely will make its own side. USA as well, with Britain supporting them. France maybe turn into a Napoleonic Empire-like and with Russia as communist, perhaps forming a lesser block that will ended up independent or supporting of one another.

Japan will still need to deal with China and Russia, if Russia still chasing its former islands. Britain, while it's possible, is defeated and therefore needed aid, something that her colonies can't provide, as they start to try to be independent.

Germany and the US are guaranteed to lead factions. Britain is likely to join the US but may actually go it's own isolationist past, with it's last interventionist escapade on the continent having been a massive failure.
France can go Napoleonic, Fascist, or Communist, and can go either insanely revanchist (Revanchist Hitler Style) or not revanchist at all, having been humbled by the war (unlikely).
Russia can go Communist if the Reds win, Democratic or Fascist if the Whites win, depending on which white faction. Also, assuming whites win, it may be either of those with a monarchy. Depending on existing powerblocks they'd join the US-Democratic Block, join or form the Commie block, or join/form the fascist block.

Japan in the immediate afterwar years has time to sort out the Siberian coast, actually. With my rping starting 20 years after the war, not only may it have done so, that may have already been changed again.
Also, as said, Britain either goes independent or ideologically (Democratic - US, Red or Fascist - Red or Fascist).

With the primacy of absolute monarchies in Europe, it's not inconceivable that the democratic and communist bloc find themselves aligned to join one another, is it?

"Spartakus im Berlin"
What? I know of the Spartakus-Bund and their attempted rebellion, but no revanchism and a continental armistice in late fall might prevent that. Also, the army would then be almost fully available to crush them.

Regarding monarchies: Simply Infactual. Germany wasn't absolute, Austria wasn't, Montenegro wasn't (I think), Finland wouldn't have been, and it'd be very unlikely for the new states to be.
But, nonetheless, the Democrats and Communists or Communists and Fascists might see themselves cooperate against the Monarchist Mitteleuropa - though that would be somewhat unlikely and would require for both of them to see the Monarchists as more of a threat than each other (something that didn't happen in the OTL early Interwar era, for example).
Altito Asmoro wrote:

With the primacy of absolute monarchies in Europe, it's not inconceivable that the democratic and communist bloc find themselves aligned to join one another.

If they can find compromise.

French-German coalition (both in monarchy, if possible) versus Soviet-America coalition.

French German Coalition is very unlikely unless they have a real joint threat which lets France reconsider its rivalry with Germany (the commies OTL). Just as a Soviet-American coalition is very, very unlikely, as visible both before WW2 and after it (Intervention and Cold War, respectively). Each of these can only form after the other does. Therefore neither can realistically form.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:17 am

Interested as scandyland
I'm really tired

The Industrial States of Columbia
Senator

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Industrial States of Columbia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:44 am

For the police state America idea, why not do the USSA? Have the Roosevelts killed off like the Romanovs, whilst in Russia the revolution installs a democratic government. After WWII, t American occupied states could be that time lines version of the Iron Curtain, where as the east becomes a bastion of liberty and democracy. (Resurgent Democratic Hellas!!!!! :D) And the United Republics of Russia.
Cobalt Network Signups-|-Cobalt Network Main Page
A Fan of Type II alternate history
-Dom Pedro II
-Queen Elizabeth I
-Our Current Pope
-Teddy Roosevelt
-Joan of Arc
-Giovanni Belzoni
-Nikola Tesla
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished.

Kahlenberg
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 04, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kahlenberg » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:24 am

For anyone interested in a long-term, high-quality 17th century RP, check out the infamous Age of Glory. We only need quality rpers and have plenty of interesting nations open. For more information, don't hesitate to TG me.

Sveltlana
Minister

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:46 pm

ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet lol good one svet
Me, Svet
: ikr svet it was pretty good

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse