NATION

PASSWORD

I.U. Act One: The Voice of the Gods

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:49 pm

The Officer ran over to the console and stared at it "What the...! Where are we going?" He asked blindly trying to figure out the language and what it means. The Trooper next to him replied

"I don't know sir! But I'll bet you 100 silver pounds,that's it's not going to be a nice place!" said the trooper looking around

"I'll take that bet!" Yelled the Officer running out the room back toward the shuttle, soon the others ran after the officer back to the shuttle. Once they reached the shuttle one of the Troopers asked "What happened!"

The officer turned to the Trooper and said "Where in Hyperspace and most likely going to the home world of an Alien species that are either possible very violent or pacifist, we are not sure"

The Trooper sank "Well, where doomed! You hear that doomed, doomed, doomed, DOOMED!" He said before the Officer slapped him

"Don't talk like that Trooper! We are NAE troopers we don't run form danger! We will figure this out!" Replied the officer, but he knew that there was a small possible of finding out what's going on

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:12 am

Hyperspace, it says something you know? the aliens must be really, really intelligent.
But what the aliens on board did not know is that they just went intergalactic.

Like heavy turbulence the ship jumped out of hyperspace, floating above a ocean planet, a paradise for all, and one.
the ship begun entering the planets atmosphere, and behind it, many more ships jumped out of hyperspace.
The ship was not floating above what appears to be a floating city on the ocean.
it was big and beautiful.

A few minutes went by and 4 people beamed on board, 2 Legendardians and 2 Atlanteans.
There were 2 guards with weapons alien to the alien on board. and what appears to be scientists.

'Hamilcar, this ship only reached the Milky Way. I can see that it has been preserving power ever since.' Sionann said, with a sad tone. 'Sionann, don't be too upset, while it did not seed life and gates, it did preserve the gates. we can resend it after a big patch fix. and hey don't be sad, people like Phoebus and Hades deserve our respect, they fought for us in the war.' the two guards sighed. 'Go check that Kino over there, it somehow activated' Hades noticed. 'There may be people on board...' Sionann said, pointing at a screen showing significant power use 'Well, lets find out' Phoebus said.
A few more guards beamed on board after Phoebus pressed a button on his armor, and they begun searching the ship
The United Federation of Legendardisch

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Some very cool links: Flickr | DeviantART | Personal Website
Nederlander | Je Suis Charlie | PEGIDA

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:23 pm

Legendardisch wrote:Hyperspace, it says something you know? the aliens must be really, really intelligent.

Like heavy turbulence the ship jumped out of hyperspace, floating above a ocean planet, a paradise for all, and one.
the ship begun entering the planets atmosphere, and behind it, many more ships jumped out of hyperspace.
The ship was not floating above what appears to be a floating city on the ocean.

A few minutes went by and 4 people beamed on board, 2 Legendardians and 2 Atlanteans.
There were 2 guards with weapons alien to the alien on board. and what appears to be scientists.

'Hamilcar, this ship only reached the Milky Way. I can see that it has been preserving power ever since.' Sionann said, with a sad tone. 'Sionann, don't be too upset, while it did not seed life and gates, it did preserve the gates. we can resend it after a big patch fix. and hey don't be sad, people like Phoebus and Hades deserve our respect, they fought for us in the war.' the two guards sighed. 'Go check that Kino over there, it somehow activated' Hades noticed. 'There may be people on board...' Sionann said, pointing at a screen showing significant power use 'Well, lets find out' Phoebus said.
A few more guards beamed on board after Phoebus pressed a button on his armor, and they begun searching the ship

The group near the shuttle, looked around before the officer finally gave orders, he pointed to that where with him when they followed the orb. "You two, head back down the way we came and see if you can find something to use as cover" then he pointed to the two at guarded the shuttle "you guys, pull of what ever un-used crate we have and put in front of the shuttle.

The Troopers saluted and ran off to do that they have been told, the officer looked around and though to himself (where the hell are they.)

later-
The two Troopers walk down the hall that they followed the orb one of them sighed "Man, how come we have to head down the hall that we found that creepy computer"

The other shrugged "Eh i don't care" he replied, as they walked down the hall

Covenant Hegemony
Secretary

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Covenant Hegemony » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:34 am

Milky Way Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol System

Missionary-class, Fervent Servitor

Shipmaster Chur'R-Kob idly tapped his clawed fingers along the metallic surface of his chair's armrest. He had a perfect observatory position in an elevated, rear spot of the small bridge, gazing into the distant, dark beyond of endless space. Snapping out of the blank stare, he waved his left hand around the control holopanel floating in front of him, tapping a circle as the projection zoomed in on a statistic of the ship's power distribution to its various systems. Retracting to the main menu, he stepped out of his comfortable captain's seat and trod over to the front of the bridge, providing him a clear view of what lay ahead - a world, its watery surface cerulean blue from the distance, its atmosphere dotted with white clouds that hid parts of the surface they hovered above, and its land masses green, brown and sandy yellow, but all too far away from the vessel to make out clearly.

"Pretty and a waste of time." Chur'R-Kob muttered to himself, disregarding the planet in the distance which, judging by its appearance only, likely had native life. There were more pressing matters on his mind, such as the mission and, should the circumstances allow it, plundering of neutral vessels. Planetary exploration of the newly mapped system would have to be left to somebody else. He returned to his seat and resumed the planned exploration course.

The Fervent Servitor, a mere speck of unusually polished, dark puple metal in its small form and length of just a hundred meters, continued its voyage around the system, its engine's trail glowing a white blue hue and leaving a brief distortion of light in its wake. It resonated weak waves from its radar in everpresent repetition, which would ping off objects, debris and vessels in the vicinity, though it was susceptible to the same technology being used to have its own presence detected by other vessels.
Last edited by Covenant Hegemony on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:51 am

Sol-

The NAE cruiser Imperial Heart jumped out of slip space about 200000 miles of the third planet of the system. It was a beautiful planet, a nice blue and green with nice terrain, however thee was something hovering above the planet. As the cruiser moved closer to the planet the Captain of the ship hailed the Alien ship.

Hello there! This is the Northern Arcadian Empire Imperial Heart, we will like to know we're you are form, and who are you

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:05 am

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:
Legendardisch wrote:Hyperspace, it says something you know? the aliens must be really, really intelligent.

The group near the shuttle, looked around before the officer finally gave orders, he pointed to that where with him when they followed the orb. "You two, head back down the way we came and see if you can find something to use as cover" then he pointed to the two at guarded the shuttle "you guys, pull of what ever un-used crate we have and put in front of the shuttle.

The Troopers saluted and ran off to do that they have been told, the officer looked around and though to himself (where the hell are they.)

later-
The two Troopers walk down the hall that they followed the orb one of them sighed "Man, how come we have to head down the hall that we found that creepy computer"

Once the troopers walked in the room with the computer, they were stunned.
Another group entered the hangar and took defensive positions
'I am Phoebus, Security Officer for this ship, please stand down, and we will beam you to Orion, where we can talk in peace.' Phoebus said in Universal English.

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:42 am

Legendardisch wrote:

later-

Once the troopers walked in the room with the computer, they were stunned.
'I am Phoebus, Security Officer for this ship, please stand down, and we will beam you to Orion, where we can talk in peace.' Phoebus said in Universal English.

"Orion?" Asked one of the Troopers "Where's that's, I'm sorry but we're quite new to all this" he said gesturing to everything. While he was talking the other Trooper walked up to the Security officer
"Harry, look at this guys armor! Anyway our Cap is down in the hangar, if you want to talk to him" said the other Trooper

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:22 am

Legendardisch wrote:Once the troopers walked in the room with the computer, they were stunned.

"Orion?" Asked one of the Troopers "Where's that's, I'm sorry but we're quite new to all this" he said gesturing to everything. While he was talking the other Trooper walked up to the Security officer
"Harry, look at this guys armor! Anyway our Cap is down in the hangar, if you want to talk to him" said the other Trooper

'I See, well, come with us' Phoebus said, they went to the hangar and the captain co-operated.
all troopers and the captain have been beamed down to a large hall in Orion
'This might be shocking, but when you entered our ship it went into Hyperspace, and instead of going on and around the galaxy, it got recalled to the Andromeda Galaxy.
In other words, you just went intergalactic.
I am making an arrangement for you guys to the capital in the center of the Andromeda Galaxy, so you can know more and all.'
phoebus said, and he beamed the troopers and himself once again, this time on another ship.
'Don't worry, your shuttle will be fine. Welcome to the L.S.T.S Higgs. we will be going to the Intergalactic Peridium, its a large floating space station.'

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:15 am

The Captian looked at the alien Captain "Mm, so has this happened before? This type of encounter but with aliens species" he asked "And how long did it take you guys go intergalactic?"

Vealion colony-
The colony was now booming, after the discovery of huge titanium, copper, and silicon vines. More and more people began to move to the colony in search of a new form of wealth, the small colony was now a huge city, it's streets were bustling with peole walked to and back form work, stores, and rec areas

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:58 am

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:The Captian looked at the alien Captain "Mm, so has this happened before? This type of encounter but with aliens species" he asked "And how long did it take you guys go intergalactic?"

Vealion colony-
The colony was now booming, after the discovery of huge titanium, copper, and silicon vines. More and more people began to move to the colony in search of a new form of wealth, the small colony was now a huge city, it's streets were bustling with peole walked to and back form work, stores, and rec areas

'Discovering aliens on our ship like you? no, you are the first case.' Phoebus answered. 'Sorry, I am a military man, I dont know how long it took to get intergalactic' he said.
The travel ship jumped out of hyperspace, and the hall with windows revealed a large station defended by a large armada 'Welcome to the Intergalactic Peridium. We will dock soon.'
he said 'Then some other people will take over, I am sure they will want to talk.'

Once docked the aliens and officer passed the security check and waited in a large bio dome, inside it you could see people walking around, shop vendors, the large armada above and a planet in the distance, and in the middle, a impressive circular object.
the ring inside the object begun to spin, and several minutes later a kawoosh established, retracted back and a blue puddle like thing was seen, with people getting out of it.
'That, my friends, is called a Stargate.' Phoebus said 'It is what brought us prosperity, doom, and our resent rebellion.' he said.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:06 pm

The Liberator

Some space, deep into the Sol System...

The Liberator, was a high-class Warship, built to last it's own against impossible odds. It's sleek rusted orange paint job, with cracks of blue lights in it's nooks and crevices. It was armed to the teeth and it showed with countless point defense systems scattered all over it's hull. Turrets made of steel, that scanned around the behemoth several kilometer long vessel. Large pods filled with missals dotted it's midsection, with their flaps closed. They were complimented by several cannons facing primarily in the fronts and sides, they fired large multi-thousand pound tungsten and ceramic dense rods, a fraction of the speed of light in rapid succession as if it came off a machine gun. But it's cudi-gra was a giant front facing cannon in the front. A super charged HADES class cannon, possibly it's new future replacement, The Apollo. Harnessing the energy of a entire star, using nuclear fusion and enhanced energy techniques, launching that particle beam at it's target. Devastating even the strongest of shields, as if they were flying through a star in a dense beam. It was truly a sight to behold.

The ship itself was this built, even with Layer Hard Light shields, and several meter thick Ceramic-Ablative composite armor based, designed to last. Because it was a explorer in a sense, reaching in the outside depths of space.

The ship advanced slowly as a leviathan in the depths of space, scanning around using various techniques. Searching for movement beyond a general asteroid. It's metal piercing the blackness void, without the slightest effort to hide itself.

Back in another void deep in colonial space, in a dwarf galaxy far away from Vortukia's own, searching for a organic ship. The behemoth, much like the Liberator before. In fact, deprived from the small ship class that was most notably a standard ship of the line of sorts. It spotted the red glow of many fleets and halted it's advanced. It would be clear to these beings... They were seen. Silently the bridge workers buzzed about with this find. Captain Grant swiftly sent a encoded message to be bounced off back, keeping a fleet on standby encase things went sour.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Vortukia wrote:
(Image)

The Liberator

Some space, deep into the Sol System...

The Liberator, was a high-class Warship, built to last it's own against impossible odds. It's sleek rusted orange paint job, with cracks of blue lights in it's nooks and crevices. It was armed to the teeth and it showed with countless point defense systems scattered all over it's hull. Turrets made of steel, that scanned around the behemoth several kilometer long vessel. Large pods filled with missals dotted it's midsection, with their flaps closed. They were complimented by several cannons facing primarily in the fronts and sides, they fired large multi-thousand pound tungsten and ceramic dense rods, a fraction of the speed of light in rapid succession as if it came off a machine gun. But it's cudi-gra was a giant front facing cannon in the front. A super charged HADES class cannon, possibly it's new future replacement, The Apollo. Harnessing the energy of a entire star, using nuclear fusion and enhanced energy techniques, launching that particle beam at it's target. Devastating even the strongest of shields, as if they were flying through a star in a dense beam. It was truly a sight to behold.

The ship itself was this built, even with Layer Hard Light shields, and several meter thick Ceramic-Ablative composite armor based, designed to last. Because it was a explorer in a sense, reaching in the outside depths of space.

The ship advanced slowly as a leviathan in the depths of space, scanning around using various techniques. Searching for movement beyond a general asteroid. It's metal piercing the blackness void, without the slightest effort to hide itself.

Back in another void deep in colonial space, in a dwarf galaxy far away from Vortukia's own, searching for a organic ship. The behemoth, much like the Liberator before. In fact, deprived from the small ship class that was most notably a standard ship of the line of sorts. It spotted the red glow of many fleets and halted it's advanced. It would be clear to these beings... They were seen. Silently the bridge workers buzzed about with this find. Captain Grant swiftly sent a encoded message to be bounced off back, keeping a fleet on standby encase things went sour.

Legacy of Destruction's Fleet, Edge of Yurgzeung Imperial Space

The Worldships had known they were detected. For what other reason would the large metal ship have slowed? Nonetheless, the Worldships did not do anything... hostile. In stead, Executor D'verhun decided to hail the Heretics' ship. But...how? They had no villips. The Executioner decided that he would call to his master, Prefect De'Gurva for an answer. The Villips on boths sides morphed into two different faces. On the Executor's side, the Villip was shaped into the Prefect's face. On the Prefect's side, however, the Villip shaped into the Executor's face. The Executor pursed his lips, a signal he needed to say something. The Prefect nodded.
"Prefect De'Gurva. I am sorry to disturb you, master. But, my fleet and I have discovered heretics using artificial life and such to fly through this sector. I don't think they have villips. How should I proceed?", the Executor asked, The Prefect pondered a moment. This was important. Firstly, because it proved there was extragalactic life. Extragalactic life which could offer bioengineering abilities that would make their lives easier. However, the Prefect shook his head at the thought of that. It was heresy. Prefect De'Gurva was the Planetary Commander over the local systems nearest to the fleet, and so he then grinned. The Prefect's grin was spinechilling.
"Launch a Villip to them. If they attack, or destroy, the villips. Destroy them quickly. If you die, it will be a glorious sacrifice to the gods. For the glory of the Yurg Zeung, my subordinate.", said the Prefect in a plain, monotone voice. The Executor nodded, and repeated the last phrase. For the glory of the Yurg Zeung. Then, he watched as his villip folded back to normal. He placed the villip back into the Commander's chair. Then, he ordered a Coralskipper bring villips over to them. While, not the brightest of ideas, it was worth a shot.

And so it was done. A Coralskipper detached from one of the organic Worldships, the Coralskipper's own bioengines roaring to life. The Coralskipper began moving to the heretic metal ship. It made sure it was in view of scanners at all times. It even made sure to make itself known that, it's weapons were being disabled. This was easy to tell, as the plasma-like volcanoes on the thing shut up. Also, the heat signature lowered significantly from the Coralskipper, only allowing the pilot's heat signature to remain. The Coralskipper continued floating towards the Heretic's ship. The Pilot, simply known as Warrior Strax (the lowest of Yurgzeung ranks), did not enjoy this idea. Then again, he was the lowest rank, and so he got the lowest amount of honor stolen from him if he was killed in cold blood. Thus, preserving the Yurg Zeung's most Holy Glory. Executor D'verhun grinned as he watched the Coralskipper leave. He hoped and feared that a battle would commence. Hoped, because if this enemy was easily destroyed, there would be more glory to the Yurg Zeung. Feared, because if they weren't, he would be slaughtered, and his body contaminated by their heresy. He stopped thinking these thoughts, however. He kept himself busy by monitoring a sparring match between two Warriors.
Last edited by The V O I D on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Legendardisch wrote:
Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:The Captian looked at the alien Captain "Mm, so has this happened before? This type of encounter but with aliens species" he asked "And how long did it take you guys go intergalactic?"

Vealion colony-

'Discovering aliens on our ship like you? no, you are the first case.' Phoebus answered. 'Sorry, I am a military man, I dont know how long it took to get intergalactic' he said.
The travel ship jumped out of hyperspace, and the hall with windows revealed a large station defended by a large armada 'Welcome to the Intergalactic Peridium. We will dock soon.'
he said 'Then some other people will take over, I am sure they will want to talk.'

Once docked the aliens and officer passed the security check and waited in a large bio dome, inside it you could see people walking around, shop vendors, the large armada above and a planet in the distance, and in the middle, a impressive circular object.
the ring inside the object begun to spin, and several minutes later a kawoosh established, retracted back and a blue puddle like thing was seen, with people getting out of it.
'That, my friends, is called a Stargate.' Phoebus said 'It is what brought us prosperity, doom, and our resent rebellion.' he said.

"Interesting" said the Officer looking around while the Troopers around his where completely shock then the officer turned to the security Alien "May we look around and I'm probably guessing you want us to had over our rifles?" He said calmly and quite politely. He was quite interested what products that some of these store had and what life was like, but being raised in a high class military family, he was always told to ask before you walk on someone's lawn expect in battle.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Deep Colonial Space

The Ship's weapons flared, as it diverted extra power to the frontal shields. It's weapons began to move and turn to face the approaching entity. Obviously unsure what to do, they simply allowed it to grow closer.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Vortukia wrote:Deep Colonial Space

The Ship's weapons flared, as it diverted extra power to the frontal shields. It's weapons began to move and turn to face the approaching entity. Obviously unsure what to do, they simply allowed it to grow closer.

Legacy of Destruction's Fleet, Edge of Yurgzeung Imperial Space

The Coralskipper had finally reached a distance of about one hundred feet from the metallic ship. It released a Villip Pod. Villip Pods were creatures that were designed to carry Villips through the vacuum of space, ensuring the Villip's survival. The Villip Pod, if scanned, would not validate as being explosive or destructive in any way. Neither would the Villip encased. The Coralskipper then used it's bioengines to push the pod toward the metallic ship, hoping they'd retrieve it. Since no gravity halted the Villip Pod's direction, it simply began moving at a decent speed towards the ship. The Coralskipper then maneuvered to turn around, and headed back to the organic Worldship from where it came. It'd return soon enough. Now, all Executor D'verhun had to do was wait for his corresponding Villip to be summoned, and he'd be able to answer the aliens and open communications.

Praxin
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Praxin » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Planet Orion, Sector 1
A union of workers is recorded protesting peacefully in the streets due to low wages for their hardened work, many of them seem to be wounded with broken bones, missing eyes or limbs. The camera turns upwards and zooms in on the Citadel, a human shaped silhouette is seen through a window, it raises it's hand before flipping it, the thumb of the hand extending to express a thumbs down. Just as this happens four Police Units are seen exiting the building, their Objective Individual Combat Weapons fire into the crowd of Protesters, multiple shrieks of fear and pleads for forgiveness are heard before the camera is destroyed.
Planet Orion, Sector 4
The transmission statics for a moment before flickering back on to a different video within another environment. Two grown men are seen dressed in the same clothing, possibly from a gang. They bear two old world weapons, AK-74's slung around their back. The recorders pans to the left, the remains of what appears to used to be a construction site now fenced off and being used as a mass grave for people dressed similarly but not exactly alike them. A loud gunshot is heard before the two drop to the floor behind a pile of bricks, before the video ends the man next to the one recording is seen reloading his rifle.
Planet Orion, Sector 2
A military base is seen in the distance, a group of four men wearing clothing similar to the men seen in the last transmission are seen on camera, one peering through a rangefinder, two sitting on tree stumps and another staring at his wrist pad. A military cargo truck is seen in the distance, someone steps out of it and two people approach him, he's forced onto his knees before a gun is raised to his forehead, the man with the rangefinder mutters something inaudible while the other taps on his wrist pad, the cargo truck detonating, killing the man on his knees and the one holding him up instantaneously. As the alarms blare all four of the men drop what they are doing, bear their arms and rush off, one grabbing the camera. The transmission then ends, it being viewable by everyone within the universe with the proper technology to.
Last edited by Praxin on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse