NATION

PASSWORD

[Main]Infinite Universe[FT]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:50 pm

soo who is interacting with me or my ships
The United Federation of Legendardisch

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Some very cool links: Flickr | DeviantART | Personal Website
Nederlander | Je Suis Charlie | PEGIDA

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Legendardisch wrote:soo who is interacting with me or my ships

I may.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Legendardisch wrote:soo who is interacting with me or my ships

Me! I just sent a shuttle to one of those seeder ships

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:48 pm

The Legion grows closer.

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Vortukia wrote:The Legion grows closer.

I am assuming New Engia is going to die again lol.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Praxin
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Praxin's Application

Postby Praxin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Civilization Name:Praxin
Government Type: (How your government acts, what is it, who is the administration, ect...)The government is a Fascist dictatorship lead by Emperor Atlas Praxin, the only company is a monopoly owned by the government used to regulate the flow of money and economy within their galaxy.
Home World/Capitol: (Your home world and your capitol if it's different)Orion.
Capital Status: (Detail your capitol, what it is, where is it, how does it operate, current status/economy,ect) A cyberpunk looking
Notable locations and such: (Planets or Stations) Vortin, Elijah, Orion.
Founding Species: (Who founded your Nation?) Humans.
Other Species: (Max of three, Thralls? Slaves? Citizens?) Drones, serving as pawns to Praxin's chess game.
=========================================================
BRIEF HISTORICAL OVERVIEW: Atlas Praxin was originally the son of the Lord of a Planet, at age fourteen his father died and he took over, knowing not much of running planets and caring for others he set up a dictatorship. At age 16 he sent himself to Vortukia in which he trained at an academy to learn more of how he could run this planet, in his free time he would study Greek mythology, eventually leading up to him renaming his home planet "Orion". As he finished his training Vortukia had already grew interest in him, the Primarch allowing him an arm of the galaxy he resided in, he then spread with the power of owning this arm of the galaxy to colonize the rest of it, allowing him to be recognized as a true Emperor. Throughout the future Praxin had a monopoly set up and allowed several bonuses to living within their Galaxy such as protection and isolation.
Society and Cultural information: (What is your society and culture like?)
Languages: (Note we all have translators) English.
Economy: (How is your economy right now? Good, Bad, Horrible, Amazing?) Outstanding!
Industry: (What is your industry like right now?) Products are mostly shipped from Vortukia or manufactured within Praxin and are then sold by Everything Incorporated, the only legal company within Praxin.
Strengths: Advanced technology.
Weaknesses: Reliance on Vortukia.
Colonization/expansion: As Praxin tends to keep to themselves they only expand to take over planets hostile to them.
Foreign policy: All other nations are heretics and are unpure, all other races excluding bio-synthetics and Vortukians should be purged, though if they are willing to fight for us they will have this title removed and the chance to live within Praxin will be given.
Diplomacy: Mostly intimidation.

Military Information: Their infantry regiment consists of 75 trillion people, conscripts have no training, Reaver Troops receive training from Vortukian Academies and a Bio-Synthetic race is willing to fight and die for them.
Strengths: High Moral, good size, supplied by Vortukia, Disciplined, Bio-Synthetic race that ignores pain and doesn't lose moral that is willing to fight for them, great weaponry.
Weaknesses: Reliance on Vortukia, majority of forces have no Military Experience, average armor.
NS activity: Nothing as of yet.
Technological Bases: (Inspiration) Cyberpunk looking military bases.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Praxin wrote:
(Image)
Government Type: (How your government acts, what is it, who is the administration, ect...)The government is a Fascist dictatorship lead by Emperor Atlas Praxin, the only company is a monopoly owned by the government used to regulate the flow of money and economy within their galaxy.
Capital Status: (Detail your capitol, what it is, where is it, how does it operate, current status/economy,ect) A cyberpunk looking
Other Species: (Max of three, Thralls? Slaves? Citizens?) Drones, serving as pawns to Praxin's chess game.
BRIEF HISTORICAL OVERVIEW: Atlas Praxin was originally the son of the Lord of a Planet, at age fourteen his father died and he took over, knowing not much of running planets and caring for others he set up a dictatorship. At age 16 he sent himself to Vortukia in which he trained at an academy to learn more of how he could run this planet, in his free time he would study Greek mythology, eventually leading up to him renaming his home planet "Orion". As he finished his training Vortukia had already grew interest in him, the Primarch allowing him an arm of the galaxy he resided in, he then spread with the power of owning this arm of the galaxy to colonize the rest of it, allowing him to be recognized as a true Emperor. Throughout the future Praxin had a monopoly set up and allowed several bonuses to living within their Galaxy such as protection and isolation.
Economy: (How is your economy right now? Good, Bad, Horrible, Amazing?) Outstanding!
Industry: (What is your industry like right now?) Products are mostly shipped from Vortukia or manufactured within Praxin and are then sold by Everything Incorporated, the only legal company within Praxin.
Colonization/expansion: As Praxin tends to keep to themselves they only expand to take over planets hostile to them.
Foreign policy: All other nations are heretics and are unpure, all other races excluding bio-synthetics and Vortukians should be purged, though if they are willing to fight for us they will have this title removed and the chance to live within Praxin will be given.

Military Information: Their infantry regiment consists of 75 trillion people, conscripts have no training, Reaver Troops receive training from Vortukian Academies and a Bio-Synthetic race is willing to fight and die for them.
Strengths: High Moral, good size, supplied by Vortukia, Disciplined, Bio-Synthetic race that ignores pain and doesn't lose moral that is willing to fight for them, great weaponry.
Weaknesses: Reliance on Vortukia, majority of forces have no Military Experience, average armor.

As I helped you set up a NS account, as well as seen your roleplay on other locations. Your chances are good.

Welcome to Nationstates my friend.

All your missing is the pledge.
Last edited by Vortukia on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Praxin
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Praxin » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Vortukia wrote:
Praxin wrote:
(Image)

As I helped you set up a NS account, as well as seen your roleplay on other locations. Your chances are good.

I the nation of Praxin have read, and agree to follow all rules that have been stated. Even if I do not agree with some of the rules, I will do my best to ensure that they uphold in order to make a quality role playing environment. If I fail to do so, I am ready to accept any punishment if dealt out to me. I will also agree to make sure to stay on track with the story, and know that the story is above all.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Praxin wrote:
Vortukia wrote:

I the nation of Praxin have read, and agree to follow all rules that have been stated. Even if I do not agree with some of the rules, I will do my best to ensure that they uphold in order to make a quality role playing environment. If I fail to do so, I am ready to accept any punishment if dealt out to me. I will also agree to make sure to stay on track with the story, and know that the story is above all.

Accepted

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Could we try getting some bigger posts guys?

Alliir
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alliir » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Tag... I think...

I've been EXTREMELY busy, however. I'd love to join, but... Too many projects already. I would like to express my interest, however. And hope that this is still open in a few years, when I've finished my book.
Major things to note about me-
I'm religious.
I'm feminist (Or Egalitarian, I guess)
I'm stupid.

Not necessarily in that order.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Alliir wrote:Tag... I think...

I've been EXTREMELY busy, however. I'd love to join, but... Too many projects already. I would like to express my interest, however. And hope that this is still open in a few years, when I've finished my book.

A few...years?

Alliir
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alliir » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Vortukia wrote:
Alliir wrote:Tag... I think...

A few...years?

It's a full novel. Writing one usually takes a few years, more or less. I'm still in the world-building phase, as well.

Anyways, I won't take up your thread with talk of my book.
Major things to note about me-
I'm religious.
I'm feminist (Or Egalitarian, I guess)
I'm stupid.

Not necessarily in that order.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Vort. I am expecting a post from you. No rush, just saying.

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:57 pm

Vortukia wrote:Could we try getting some bigger posts guys?

They will if you noticed.
The United Federation of Legendardisch

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Some very cool links: Flickr | DeviantART | Personal Website
Nederlander | Je Suis Charlie | PEGIDA

Covenant Hegemony
Secretary

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Covenant Hegemony » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:43 am

Covenant Hegemony

Civilization Name: The Covenant

Government Type: (How your government acts, what is it, who is the administration, ect...) Theocratic cultural hegemony. A triumvirate of San'Shyuum chosen by the prophetic Oracle, or appointed to the position through backstage bribery, blackmailing and similar corruption when the Oracle is silent, represent the executive branch known as the Hierarchs. An aristocratic/theocratic assembly of 200 Sangheili and San'Shyuum represents the legislative and judicial branches known as the High Council. The government is further devolved into several ministries which carry out the decisions of the High Council in ruling the central government.

Home World/Capitol: (Your home world and your capitol if it's different) The Holy City, High Charity.

Capital Status: (Detail your capitol, what it is, where is it, how does it operate, current status/economy,ect) High Charity is a massive space station 348 km in diameter, acting as the mobile capital city and center of government for the Covenant. Shaped similarly to a mushroom, in regards to its giant, semicircular 'head', the city is powered by a vessel in the center of the city - a keyship of the past Forerunner civilization, which powers High Charity at the cost of a speck of its engine's capacity. The interior has an artificial gravity of 0.95 G, a nitrogen-oxygen-argon atmosphere of 1.03 atmospheres and a temperature ranging from 10°C to 24°C. The internal hub make up the 'capital' where the Hierarchs, High Council, ministries and other key governmental headquarters are located. Multiple tower districts are lined around the outer wall, acting as an upper class quarter for the San'Shyuum population. All of these structures float above a large, methane-rich field colloquialy named the lower districts, housing an Unggoy population in the millions who represent the labor force working in the many industrial complexes.

Notable locations and such: (Planets or Stations) Sanghelios, Doisac, Te, Balaho, Eayn, Palamok.

Founding Species: (Who founded your Nation?) San'Shyuum and Sangheili.

Other Species: (Max of three, Thralls? Slaves? Citizens?) Unggoy, Kig-Yar, Jiralhanae among other assimilated client races.

BRIEF HISTORICAL OVERVIEW: The Covenant was formed as a union between its founding species, the San'Shyuum and Sangheili, who waged war against each other over the interpretation of Forerunner artifacts, the latter of which viewed them as too sacred to defile for practicality, and the first of which saw the potential in the great advancements that such research would yield. The San'Shyuum, though lesser in numbers, vessels and strategy, eventually gained the upper hand thanks to their capital ship - the Forunner Dreadnought - a remnant of the civilization the future Covenant would eventually idolize. The Sangheili shattered their own dogma as the war dragged on and began to incorporate technology from the Forerunner relics on their homeworld, though the San'Shyuum could still not be defeated. A ceasefire was reached as a result of both species fearing demise - the San'Shyuum considered the countless other threats that likely awaited them in the galaxy, many of which were likely greater than the already formidable Sangheili, and the Sangheili realized they could not best the San'Shyuum's Forerunner Dreadnought, thus the two races formed a sacred pact, which defined the San'Shyuum as the spiritual guides and the Sangheili as their protectors, this Covenant became constitutioned in the Writ of Union - its founding document. Expansion followed thereafter, as over the millennia, endless systems were discovered, explored, assimilated or conquered, entire civilizations having been wiped out or joined the Covenant, the latter of which are part of the path of the Great Journey.

Society and Cultural information: (What is your society and culture like?) As multiple species compose the Covenant, cultures are vastly different, and the state religion is the major unifying factor. Centered around the worship of an ancient civilization believed to be responsible for the artifacts that accelerated the San'Shyuum's journey to the stars, the Forerunners, as they are referred to, are said to have been an enlightened, nearly omniscient and omnipotent species which achieved transcendence of the physical realm and became divine through the Sacred Rings, which the Covenant seeks to reclaim. The Covenant believes itself to be the inheritors of the Forerunners' legacy, interpreting their technology and existence as sacred, and seeking transsentience. However, the society is caste-based and a strong sense of racial hierarchy is present. There is varying discrimination, ranging from meager to great, as the hierarchy descends. Civil offices in the central goverment are reserved for the San'Shyuum, as are the incumbents of the triumvirate Hierarchy. Military leadership is primarily reserved for the Sangheili, with the upper echelons having no exceptions at all.

Languages (Note we all have translators) Sangheili serves as the lingua franca of administration and communication. Other species speak their own languages among themselves.

Economy: (How is your economy right now? Good, Bad, Horrible, Amazing?) Titanic, stable and prosperous. Mixed economy with largely private ownership and great state oversight to ensure efficiency.

Industry: (What is your industry like right now?) Partially automated, partially labor-based. Entire systems are devoted to acquisition, procession and production.

Strengths: Vast area, strong central government, a multitude of species to complement each other's strengths and weaknesses, enormous resources, AI technology, religious fanaticism, superb technology, energy shielding.

Weaknesses: Caste-like society, racism, some religious practices stalling faster technological advancemenets.

Colonization/expansion: Multiple arms in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Foreign policy: Expansionistic, assimilationistic, imperialistic.

Diplomacy: Intimidation, coercion, difficult at peacemaking.

Military Information: 0.75% of the population, male conscription, plasma weaponry, explosive, crystalline fire-and-forget weaponry, shielded warships, multi-special.

Strengths: Multiple species to fulfill various roles, highly advanced and efficient energy weapons, excellent energy shielding for vessels, higher ranking troops and some vehicles, zealotry and devotion.

Weaknesses: Lackluster combat compabilities and discipline of some races.

NS activity: I can come online on most days.

Technological Bases: (Inspiration) Halo's Covenant, obviously.

I, the nation of Covenant Hegemony, have read, and agree to follow all rules that have been stated. Even if I do not agree with some of the rules, I will do my best to ensure that they uphold in order to make a quality role playing environment. If I fail to do so, I am ready to accept any punishment if dealt out to me. I will also agree to make sure to stay on track with the story, and know that the story is above all
Last edited by Covenant Hegemony on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:20 am, edited 6 times in total.

Nova Chalion Bellum
Civilian

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Chalion Bellum » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:52 pm

I the nation of Nova Challion Bellum have read, and agree to follow all rules that have been stated. Even if I do not agree with some of the rules, I will do my best to ensure that they uphold in order to make a quality role playing environment. If I fail to do so, I am ready to accept any punishment if dealt out to me. I will also agree to make sure to stay on track with the story, and know that the story is above all.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Covenant Hegemony wrote:
Covenant Hegemony

Civilization Name: The Covenant

Government Type: (How your government acts, what is it, who is the administration, ect...) Theocratic cultural hegemony. A triumvirate of San'Shyuum chosen by the prophetic Oracle, or appointed to the position through backstage bribery, blackmailing and similar corruption when the Oracle is silent, represent the executive branch known as the Hierarchs. An aristocratic/theocratic assembly of 200 Sangheili and San'Shyuum represents the legislative and judicial branches known as the High Council. The government is further devolved into several ministries which carry out the decisions of the High Council in ruling the central government.

Home World/Capitol: (Your home world and your capitol if it's different) The Holy City, High Charity.

Capital Status: (Detail your capitol, what it is, where is it, how does it operate, current status/economy,ect) High Charity is a massive space station 348 km in diameter, acting as the mobile capital city and center of government for the Covenant. Shaped similarly to a mushroom, in regards to its giant, semicircular 'head', the city is powered by a vessel in the center of the city - a keyship of the past Forerunner civilization, which powers High Charity at the cost of a speck of its engine's capacity. The interior has an artificial gravity of 0.95 G, a nitrogen-oxygen-argon atmosphere of 1.03 atmospheres and a temperature ranging from 10°C to 24°C. The internal hub make up the 'capital' where the Hierarchs, High Council, ministries and other key governmental headquarters are located. Multiple tower districts are lined around the outer wall, acting as an upper class quarter for the San'Shyuum population. All of these structures float above a large, methane-rich field colloquialy named the lower districts, housing an Unggoy population in the millions who represent the labor force working in the many industrial complexes.

Notable locations and such: (Planets or Stations) Sanghelios, Doisac, Te, Balaho, Eayn, Palamok.

Founding Species: (Who founded your Nation?) San'Shyuum and Sangheili.

Other Species: (Max of three, Thralls? Slaves? Citizens?) Unggoy, Kig-Yar, Jiralhanae among other assimilated client races.

BRIEF HISTORICAL OVERVIEW: The Covenant was formed as a union between its founding species, the San'Shyuum and Sangheili, who waged war against each other over the interpretation of Forerunner artifacts, the latter of which viewed them as too sacred to defile for practicality, and the first of which saw the potential in the great advancements that such research would yield. The San'Shyuum, though lesser in numbers, vessels and strategy, eventually gained the upper hand thanks to their capital ship - the Forunner Dreadnought - a remnant of the civilization the future Covenant would eventually idolize. The Sangheili shattered their own dogma as the war dragged on and began to incorporate technology from the Forerunner relics on their homeworld, though the San'Shyuum could still not be defeated. A ceasefire was reached as a result of both species fearing demise - the San'Shyuum considered the countless other threats that likely awaited them in the galaxy, many of which were likely greater than the already formidable Sangheili, and the Sangheili realized they could not best the San'Shyuum's Forerunner Dreadnought, thus the two races formed a sacred pact, which defined the San'Shyuum as the spiritual guides and the Sangheili as their protectors, this Covenant became constitutioned in the Writ of Union - its founding document. Expansion followed thereafter, as over the millennia, endless systems were discovered, explored, assimilated or conquered, entire civilizations having been wiped out or joined the Covenant, the latter of which are part of the path of the Great Journey.

Society and Cultural information: (What is your society and culture like?) As multiple species compose the Covenant, cultures are vastly different, and the state religion is the major unifying factor. Centered around the worship of an ancient civilization believed to be responsible for the artifacts that accelerated the San'Shyuum's journey to the stars, the Forerunners, as they are referred to, are said to have been an enlightened, nearly omniscient and omnipotent species which achieved transcendence of the physical realm and became divine through the Sacred Rings, which the Covenant seeks to reclaim. The Covenant believes itself to be the inheritors of the Forerunners' legacy, interpreting their technology and existence as sacred, and seeking transsentience. However, the society is caste-based and a strong sense of racial hierarchy is present. There is varying discrimination, ranging from meager to great, as the hierarchy descends. Civil offices in the central goverment are reserved for the San'Shyuum, as are the incumbents of the triumvirate Hierarchy. Military leadership is primarily reserved for the Sangheili, with the upper echelons having no exceptions at all.

Languages (Note we all have translators) Sangheili serves as the lingua franca of administration and communication. Other species speak their own languages among themselves.

Economy: (How is your economy right now? Good, Bad, Horrible, Amazing?) Titanic, stable and prosperous. Mixed economy with largely private ownership and great state oversight to ensure efficiency.

Industry: (What is your industry like right now?) Partially automated, partially labor-based. Entire systems are devoted to acquisition, procession and production.

Strengths: Vast area, strong central government, a multitude of species to complement each other's strengths and weaknesses, enormous resources, AI technology, religious fanaticism, superb technology, energy shielding.

Weaknesses: Caste-like society, racism, some religious practices stalling faster technological advancemenets.

Colonization/expansion: Multiple arms in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Foreign policy: Expansionistic, assimilationistic, imperialistic.

Diplomacy: Intimidation, coercion, difficult at peacemaking.

Military Information: 0.75% of the population, male conscription, plasma weaponry, explosive, crystalline fire-and-forget weaponry, shielded warships, multi-special.

Strengths: Multiple species to fulfill various roles, highly advanced and efficient energy weapons, excellent energy shielding for vessels, higher ranking troops and some vehicles, zealotry and devotion.

Weaknesses: Lackluster combat compabilities and discipline of some races.

NS activity: I can come online on most days.

Technological Bases: (Inspiration) Halo's Covenant, obviously.

I, the nation of Covenant Hegemony, have read, and agree to follow all rules that have been stated. Even if I do not agree with some of the rules, I will do my best to ensure that they uphold in order to make a quality role playing environment. If I fail to do so, I am ready to accept any punishment if dealt out to me. I will also agree to make sure to stay on track with the story, and know that the story is above all

Accepted.

What's that on the way? I-ist that a post from Vortukia?! It's like seeing a unicorn.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Guys, let's get some bigger posts going.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:41 pm

Stoo got contacts today. That post is actually incoming.

Atlantica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantica » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:19 pm

[spoiler=NATION TITLE]

Civilization Name: The Universal Continuum of Pacifica (AKA the Universal Continuum/Pacifica/so on)
Government Type: An 'Universal Republic': with the Universal Council that acts as the Legislative Branch, there stands the Vladimir Akulov Administration (currently), who is Imperator of the Universal Continuum.
Home World/Capitol: The Planet of Kronos
Capital Status: The Planet of Kronos is home to Kronos Prime, the official Capital City of the Universal Continuum. Kronos Prime acts as the Political, Economic and Military Center of the Universal Continuum - because of this, it is the most heavily defended assets of the entire Continuum.
Notable locations and such: WIP, because there are just too many of them.
Founding Species: The Nexians
Other Species: The Titans (very different from those in Greek Mythology - built for warfare), more coming soon.
BRIEF HISTORICAL OVERVIEW: WIP
Society and Cultural information: The Universal Continuum has a diverse culture - however, even within the diversity, the Continuum managed to bring all cultures together like the Han Chinese. Many things are valued important in the Continuum's society - however, among them, intelligence, prowess and strategy are the most valued.
Languages: Nexian, Titanian (both official), along with several local dialects.
Economy: Incredibly great.
Industry: Also incredibly great - with the Aerospace, Defense and Information Technology (including computer tech.) industry leading the high edge, Robotics, Power (electricity, etc.), Agriculture are also making great advances as well.
Strengths: Advanced Technology, Powerful Economy, Rapid Mass Production, High Combat Experience, Excellent Tactics and Intelligence, etc.
Weaknesses: Potential division, occasional military coups
Colonization/expansion: Multiple arms, sectors and locations (in other words, much of the galaxy) within the Kronos Galaxy.
Foreign policy: Though the Continuum looks forward to many foreign relations, it si often expansionistic, assimiliationistic and offensive: after all, the Continuum has risen with war, and it grew with war.
Diplomacy: Many Nexian diplomats have made the existence of the Continuum possible - with their intelligence, tactics and negotiation skills, they were a critical key to the expansion of the Continuum to this day.
Military Information: The Universal Continuum's military consists of six branches - the Navy, the Marines, the Terrestrial Forces, the Aerospace Forces, Special Operations Forces and the Imperial Guards. Built with the most advanced of technology and operated with the greatest of tactics, the soldiers of the Universal Continuum are known as one of the most deadly. Combat experience is guaranteed - the Universal Continuum's military had seen combat experience since the beginning of the Continuum.
Strengths: Advanced Tactics and Technology, Efficient Weapons and Shielding, High Combat Experience and Discipline
Weaknesses: The occasional hacking of the Department of Defense, the Military being too spread out
NS activity: Almost everyday for checking, RP Posts writable at least five times a week.
Technological Bases: Real life, various sci-fi media, games, etc.

I the nation of Atlantica (the Universal Continuum) have read, and agree to follow all rules that have been stated. Even if I do not agree with some of the rules, I will do my best to ensure that they uphold in order to make a quality role playing environment. If I fail to do so, I am ready to accept any punishment if dealt out to me. I will also agree to make sure to stay on track with the story, and know that the story is above all.
Last edited by Atlantica on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proudly a Member of the International Northwestern Union

MT, PMT: The Greater Eastern Union of Zhenia
FT: The Continuum of Atlantica

zeusdefense.com
kronosinc.com

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:41 pm

That was probably the largest post I've made in a while.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Is this dead?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:36 pm

The V O I D wrote:Is this dead?

Yeah, Vort is gone for awhile.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:17 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Is this dead?

Yeah, Vort is gone for awhile.

In the middle of funeral processions. Sorry.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse