NATION

PASSWORD

VRO: The Multiverse [OOC/Dead/Reboot Up!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:34 pm

This is a video game. Are our abilities going to get stronger?

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:39 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:This is a video game. Are our abilities going to get stronger?

Yes, once every 3 IC pages, say, you guys can TG me upgrades that you want.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Awesome.

The Almighty Bob
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Almighty Bob » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:08 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:This is a video game. Are our abilities going to get stronger?

Yes, once every 3 IC pages, say, you guys can TG me upgrades that you want.

That is a very clever way of balancing progression...EVERYONE SPAM THE IC!!!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:38 pm

MMM! Dammit Atria! Had to show me this shit!

Hmm... Thinking Swashbuckler. What level of firearm is available, if any? Can I have a flintlock pistol if you weren't intending to have guns?
I'll have guns and swords. Like a land pirate.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:01 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:MMM! Dammit Atria! Had to show me this shit!

Hmm... Thinking Swashbuckler. What level of firearm is available, if any? Can I have a flintlock pistol if you weren't intending to have guns?
I'll have guns and swords. Like a land pirate.

Pistols are fine. But I was thinking no heavy guns, no machine guns, etc. Shotguns and flintlock pistols are fine, though I think that swords are so much cooler.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:01 pm

I've thought of a few worlds we could visit. Most are video game related.

Infamous. 1, 2, or Second Son.
Dark Souls.
Warframe
Fallout. Preferably 3.
Borderlands 2
Risk of Rain
Legend of Korra
Mass Effect
Wolfenstein
Star Wars
Hunger Games.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:24 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:I've thought of a few worlds we could visit. Most are video game related.

Dark Souls.
Warframe
Fallout. Preferably 3.
Borderlands 2
Risk of Rain
Legend of Korra
Mass Effect
Wolfenstein
Star Wars
Hunger Games.

A word of advise; you should keep the number of worlds to a minimum. That way everyone won't be overwhelmed and have far too many options, thus limiting interaction.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Elerian wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:I've thought of a few worlds we could visit. Most are video game related.

Dark Souls.
Warframe
Fallout. Preferably 3.
Borderlands 2
Risk of Rain
Legend of Korra
Mass Effect
Wolfenstein
Star Wars
Hunger Games.

A word of advise; you should keep the number of worlds to a minimum. That way everyone won't be overwhelmed and have far too many options, thus limiting interaction.

Meh. That's not always the case.

Also, Minecraft. That would be interesting.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:04 pm

I have the app ready in draft
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Kingston-Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingston-Atlantis » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:15 pm

NS Name: The Holy Empire of Kingston-Atlantis
Character Name: Kenneth Hon

Character Class(es): Wizard
Magic(if any): Lightning and Death

Appearance: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/a ... 534225.jpg
Clothing: A Dark, Brown Leather Robe, with Ornate Designs

Personality: Dark, Quiet, but incredibly intelligent; Constantly compares himself with Dallen Thomsen
Biography: Born at around Dallen Thomsen's birth, he was raised by a poor family in Munich, Germany, but studied immensely hard. He had originally applied for a scholarship at Cambridge and Oxford, but decided not to attend university, as his parents were terminally ill. Following his father's death, his mother brought him to Berlin so that he may study in the local university, but alas; his mother died shortly after. Feeling the wrath of fate, Kenneth disappeared from the face of the earth, and 5 years later he appeared again, ever willing to defy fate and destiny.

Current Equipment A Powerful, Thunder-powered Sceptre; a Book full of the dark depths of Death magic, and his dark blade filled with Lightning.

Skill Moves: Heavenly Blast A powerful strike of lightning is summoned from the sky, and all targets within a 500m radius of the target point are electrocuted instantly.
Energy Guardian A powerful, God-like Angel is summoned and protects the summoner from any attacks in the form of Death and Earth.
Soul Absorber The energy of the target is removed from the target, rendering the target unconscious and vulnerable to all forms of attacks.
Death's Army A group of intimidating Minions which imitate a Ghoul appear in front of the target, and constantly barrage him/her/it with energy-sapping attacks.

Peak Limits: EX: Incredibly skilled at Lightning Magic, and is able to single-handedly defeat anyone in that regard; however, he is extremely vulnerable to fast, melee attacks.

RP Skill Level: Reasonably High
What worlds do you want to visit:
Tron
Steelheart
A futuristic world
Back into the Past
A Fantasy World
A Medieval World
Middle-Earth
Star Wars
Narnia
How active will you be: Every half-day
RP Example/Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=314138
Have you read the rules: Yes
#TheStarlightisepic:This is for identifying apps quickly and making me feel good. Do not remove.
THE HOLY EMPIRE OF KINGSTON-ATLANTIS
Lattinus Viae de Virtue: Pioneers of Moral Excellence
Proud Member of Otoris
Singaporean, Male.
Overview

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:26 am

NS Name: Altito Asmoro
Character Name: Al Takenaga
Character Class(es): Rogue
Magic(if any): N/A
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... idmore.jpg
Clothing: A black shirt, with black jacket and black
Personality: He's a nice guy but a funny one as well. Generally nice but has some edges around.

Biography: Al was born in an American-Japanese family, his father being a successful IT engineer, and his mother being a Japanese language teacher. He was known for his mix personality, as well as for his particular skills in acrobatic, made him known among his peers and community. He began learned parkour, first from people from his community who formed a parkour club, before actually practiced it. He also slowly learned of acrobatic skills furthering his parkour. At the age of 18, he was graduated from his high school and looking into the future. His father bought him the VRO game as the graduation present for him.

Being a practicer and a fan of acrobat and parkour, he immediately looking for a class where he can use the ability of his into real practice. Rogue although needs some combat skills also using quite a fast movement, and thus he chose it as his class.

Current Equipment A knife, a black cape and a black mask.
Skill Moves:
-Parkour Slash: Al moving from obstacles to obstacles, or from building to building that is surrounding his enemy before jump to his enemy and slashing his knife to the enemy. Difficult to achieve in a no-building field.
-Parkour: His original ability. Use in escaping/movement/attacking enemies.

Peak Limits: EX: He will be able to run with the same speed as The Flash, as well as being able to run with the same speed as his normal speed even if he carrying a heavier weapon.

RP Skill Level: Intermediate
What worlds do you want to visit: DC and Medieval world
How active will you be: Somewhat active, as I am in college
RP Example/Sample: (Either a link or a one-shot is fine) https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p21807597
Have you read the rules: Aye aye
#TheStarlightisepic:This is for identifying apps quickly and making me feel good. Do not remove.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:29 am

I can already see our characters better on who's faster...

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:33 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:I can already see our characters better on who's faster...

Yes?

Isn't it will be you? I want to be a Swashbuckler but I guess it's not me...
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:35 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:I can already see our characters better on who's faster...

Yes?

Isn't it will be you? I want to be a Swashbuckler but I guess it's not me...

Huh? Both our characters have super speed. I was saying that in the IC they would be betting on who's faster.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Kingston-Atlantis wrote:NS Name: The Holy Empire of Kingston-Atlantis
Character Name: Kenneth Hon

Character Class(es): Wizard
Magic(if any): Lightning and Death

Appearance: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/a ... 534225.jpg
Clothing: A Dark, Brown Leather Robe, with Ornate Designs

Personality: Dark, Quiet, but incredibly intelligent; Constantly compares himself with Dallen Thomsen
Biography: Born at around Dallen Thomsen's birth, he was raised by a poor family in Munich, Germany, but studied immensely hard. He had originally applied for a scholarship at Cambridge and Oxford, but decided not to attend university, as his parents were terminally ill. Following his father's death, his mother brought him to Berlin so that he may study in the local university, but alas; his mother died shortly after. Feeling the wrath of fate, Kenneth disappeared from the face of the earth, and 5 years later he appeared again, ever willing to defy fate and destiny.

Current Equipment A Powerful, Thunder-powered Sceptre; a Book full of the dark depths of Death magic, and his dark blade filled with Lightning.

Skill Moves: Heavenly Blast A powerful strike of lightning is summoned from the sky, and all targets within a 500m radius of the target point are electrocuted instantly.
Energy Guardian A powerful, God-like Angel is summoned and protects the summoner from any attacks in the form of Death and Earth.
Soul Absorber The energy of the target is removed from the target, rendering the target unconscious and vulnerable to all forms of attacks.
Death's Army A group of intimidating Minions which imitate a Ghoul appear in front of the target, and constantly barrage him/her/it with energy-sapping attacks.

Peak Limits: EX: Incredibly skilled at Lightning Magic, and is able to single-handedly defeat anyone in that regard; however, he is extremely vulnerable to fast, melee attacks.

RP Skill Level: Reasonably High
What worlds do you want to visit:
Tron
Steelheart
A futuristic world
Back into the Past
A Fantasy World
A Medieval World
Middle-Earth
Star Wars
Narnia
How active will you be: Every half-day
RP Example/Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=314138
Have you read the rules: Yes

Sorry, it appears you did not see my instructions.
Sorry, your character is too strong. Denied for now. Please remove death, and stay with lightning. I also need a 2 paragraph bio and in that, make sure to include why he is incredibly intelligent, and compares himself to even the level of Dallen, because Dallen is basically out of this word genius. I need some downgrading on the skill moves, or time limits, because they are very strong. Especially the heavenly blast. Perhaps 50 feet? If these things are fixed, then you're ok.
And I'm saying this guys. NO MORE WIZARDS, unless it is a really, really good app. And no more double combo elements for the wizards, if you are planning to make an app for them. But be warned, its going to have to be very, very good for me to accept anymore wizards. Kingston-Atlantis will be the last one hopefully. And remember, your character are only just starting out in this, this is the first time they have played. You will not be all powerful. Dallen has two elements because he is the creator and has visited several of the worlds to try them out, giving him experience you all do not have.

And reduce the peak limit to moderately high please.
Call me Star

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:NS Name: Altito Asmoro
Character Name: Al Takenaga
Character Class(es): Rogue
Magic(if any): N/A
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... idmore.jpg
Clothing: A black shirt, with black jacket and black
Personality: He's a nice guy but a funny one as well. Generally nice but has some edges around.

Biography: Al was born in an American-Japanese family, his father being a successful IT engineer, and his mother being a Japanese language teacher. He was known for his mix personality, as well as for his particular skills in acrobatic, made him known among his peers and community. He began learned parkour, first from people from his community who formed a parkour club, before actually practiced it. He also slowly learned of acrobatic skills furthering his parkour. At the age of 18, he was graduated from his high school and looking into the future. His father bought him the VRO game as the graduation present for him.

Being a practicer and a fan of acrobat and parkour, he immediately looking for a class where he can use the ability of his into real practice. Rogue although needs some combat skills also using quite a fast movement, and thus he chose it as his class.

Current Equipment A knife, a black cape and a black mask.
Skill Moves:
-Parkour Slash: Al moving from obstacles to obstacles, or from building to building that is surrounding his enemy before jump to his enemy and slashing his knife to the enemy. Difficult to achieve in a no-building field.
-Parkour: His original ability. Use in escaping/movement/attacking enemies.

Peak Limits: EX: He will be able to run with the same speed as The Flash, as well as being able to run with the same speed as his normal speed even if he carrying a heavier weapon.

RP Skill Level: Intermediate
What worlds do you want to visit: DC and Medieval world
How active will you be: Somewhat active, as I am in college
RP Example/Sample: (Either a link or a one-shot is fine) https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p21807597
Have you read the rules: Aye aye

Accepted! I'll add you to the accepted list shortly.
Call me Star

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:40 pm

For appearance, should it be in-game or IRL? Because I can't pick either of the images I found unless I know.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:56 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:For appearance, should it be in-game or IRL? Because I can't pick either of the images I found unless I know.

In-game, that's the face the rest of us will be seeing.
Call me Star

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:08 pm

What's with all of the wizards?

Por
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Por » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:34 pm

So, since this is Virtual Reality, could we become an existing Character? Such as Superman, Batman, etc.? Of course with my own character's personality. Only because I'm wondering if I can turn my character into a Power Ranger. Yes, you read this right.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:58 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:What's with all of the wizards?

I know right? I'm saying no more wizards.
Call me Star

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Por wrote:So, since this is Virtual Reality, could we become an existing Character? Such as Superman, Batman, etc.? Of course with my own character's personality. Only because I'm wondering if I can turn my character into a Power Ranger. Yes, you read this right.

Not exactly. If we go to the DC universe, sure, you can become Batman/Superman, as long as you're a good enough RPer, but for now, just stick with your regular Joe.
Call me Star

Por
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Por » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:00 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Por wrote:So, since this is Virtual Reality, could we become an existing Character? Such as Superman, Batman, etc.? Of course with my own character's personality. Only because I'm wondering if I can turn my character into a Power Ranger. Yes, you read this right.

Not exactly. If we go to the DC universe, sure, you can become Batman/Superman, as long as you're a good enough RPer, but for now, just stick with your regular Joe.

Darn, no Power Ranger xD Okay, give me a lil bit and I'll have an app up.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Por wrote:
The Starlight wrote:

Darn, no Power Ranger xD Okay, give me a lil bit and I'll have an app up.

Sure.
Call me Star

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse