NATION

PASSWORD

The Anime RP (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The free ones
Secretary

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The free ones » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Name: Erik

Species: Magical male awakened

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... V_jogHJWWa

Personality: caring to those in need but has no mercy for the evil faction. loves children and animals, smokes pipe weed and makes firework shows for children in spare time

Dislikes:evil

Strengths/Abilities: good with sword, master at magic

Weaknesses: vary loyal to friends, will die for them and thus can be trapped easily, having him surrender after trapped is another mater entirely

Powers: master at light magic, can heal and make shields of light to battle the forces of evil and to protect the good good

Bio: Erik was a mage for 30,000 years when he died defending his home land from a faceless evil he was a witness to such atrocity's that he did the unthinkable, he defied death and became some what immortal he can die in combat but otherwise he will live forever.he has spent the past 100,000 years tracking the evil that destroyed his home world and has reasons to believe that it has returned and seeks now to engulf this world in shadow and flame. as long as Erik holds breath he will try to stop it... this is his task...his is oath... and he intends to see it fulfilled...
Last edited by The free ones on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Yay Gandalf!
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Why did you use the OP's app as the basis for your own? There's an app model on page 1.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

The free ones
Secretary

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The free ones » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:46 pm

because i can.....i can do that right? :unsure:

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:55 pm

The free ones wrote:because i can.....i can do that right? :unsure:

Well, obviously you can (though I don't see why you would do it, as it is slower and more complicated than with the normal method), but your character had the same interests, attributes and theme songs as NatSpi's. More importantly, it seems your app has a problem now. Did you delete the "[/b]" at every line? Also, a large chunk of the app is missing. You need the attributes (well, they're apparently technically optional, but still, the category should be there), the theme song and an RP example.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:38 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
Berserk Button You happen to mention in passing what you think is a fairly innocuous observation, question, spoken statment or action instantly makes you go ballistic, flying into a screaming, frothing, sometimes tearful Unstoppable Rage, from which everyone else will be lucky to escape with their life.

This sounds more like a disadvantage than a quality.

I actually think this is a good one, and when done right could be a advantage in a way, someone you care for gets hurt/dies and suddenly your opponent is crewed over.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:40 pm

ImperialistSalvia wrote:-snip-

It's a good app and I like your RP sample, but there are a couple of things that need fixing:
1) You are allowed only up to 4 strengths, while you have 5. It should be an easy fix, though.
2) Technically, "shadow person" isn't a species but a term used by Jikken-shi authorities to specify all non-human sentient creatures, specifically those in the city (though it is used more generally by others who have adopted the term). That really isn't a big deal either, though, and you don't really need to change that at all.
3) Could you please explain the powers in a little more detail? How does the immortality work, and is the "planting thoughts in people's minds" more like telepathy or mind control?
Otherwise, it looks good, and I look forward to your reviewed app.
Mnar Secundus wrote:-snip-

Accepted.
Mnar Secundus wrote:Also, NatSpi, a question. In the IC, will we start off as already residing in Settaku, or as just arriving there?

Either is fine, depending on how people plan on RPing their characters and their situations beforehand. Personally, Chouko will have already been living there.
The free ones wrote:-snip-

Um... no. I'm sorry, but you're really not at a level of RPing that I'd feel comfortable accepting into this RP. You clearly haven't read the OP, and your spelling, syntax and grammar is deplorable. Not to mention that your character is an obvious ripoff of Gandalf. Please don't post here again.

I'll be updating the OP with the new PCs soonish.

EDIT: And... I just realised that I missed a couple of apps. Sorry 'bout that; I'll go address them now.
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Going to have to modify my chars' traits later with the anime traits, likely I'll stick to the neutral ones.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:09 pm

The free ones wrote:Name: Erik
[b]Age: 40,000
[b]Gender: male
[b]Species:
Magical male awakened
[b]Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... V_jogHJWWa
[b]Personality: caring to those in need but has no mercy for the evil faction. loves children and animals, smokes pipe weed and makes firework shows for children in spare time
[b]Likes: pipe weed, fireworks, good and light magic
[b]Dislikes:evil
[b]Strengths/Abilities: good with sword, master at magic
[b]Weaknesses: vary loyal to friends, will die for them and thus can be trapped easily, having him surrender after trapped is another mater entirely
[b]Powers: master at light magic, can heal and make shields of light to battle the forces of evil and to protect the good good
[b]Bio: Erik was a mage for 30,000 years when he died defending his home land from a faceless evil he was a witness to such atrocity's that he did the unthinkable, he defied death and became some what immortal he can die in combat but otherwise he will live forever.he has spent the past 100,000 years tracking the evil that destroyed his home world and has reasons to believe that it has returned and seeks now to engulf this world in shadow and flame. as long as Erik holds breath he will try to stop it... this is his task...his is oath... and he intends to see it fulfilled...

I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Who wants to interact with Mitsuko the computer nerd girl?

She's probably bound to have no friends....
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:21 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Who wants to interact with Mitsuko the computer nerd girl?

Probably Kipling or Saki. Kipling might need computer help and Saki... I don't know.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

ImperialistSalvia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialistSalvia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
ImperialistSalvia wrote:-snip-

It's a good app and I like your RP sample, but there are a couple of things that need fixing:
1) You are allowed only up to 4 strengths, while you have 5. It should be an easy fix, though.
2) Technically, "shadow person" isn't a species but a term used by Jikken-shi authorities to specify all non-human sentient creatures, specifically those in the city (though it is used more generally by others who have adopted the term). That really isn't a big deal either, though, and you don't really need to change that at all.
3) Could you please explain the powers in a little more detail? How does the immortality work, and is the "planting thoughts in people's minds" more like telepathy or mind control?
Otherwise, it looks good, and I look forward to your reviewed app.

Revised my app. :D

Warning: this poster is a New Yorker
Chandler wrote:
Rachael wrote:Hey guys, guess what!

The fifth dentist caved, and now they're all recommending Trident?
PRO ISRAEL AND DAMN PROUD | Salvian Anthem | Excelsior!
RIP: My Sanity 1996–2018

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:31 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Who wants to interact with Mitsuko the computer nerd girl?

I'll hang with you West. Akio is technical too.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Jainun
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jainun » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Anime..........I like it..........I'm making an app, prepare for a character based off me......you don't know me.........you're about to find out me.........

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:44 pm

ImperialistSalvia wrote:Revised my app. :D

Accepted then.
TriStates wrote:
Name: Kirigaya "Kirioto" Katsumoto
Species:Cursed Human
Appearance:
(Image)

Description:
Height: 186 cm (6'1")
Weight: 81 kg (180 lbs)
Eye Color: Bright Green
Hair Color: Golden-Blond
Body Type: Athletic and slender, yet well-muscled

Personality:

When first meeting Kirioto has a polite, reserved manner. He is naturally quiet and soft-spoken, not one for small talk, gossip or idle speculation. Patient and unassuming, he has a long fuse for frustration and is slow to anger, though when it does eventually go off, its unhealthy to be the focus of his rage. This is contrasted by a nonchalant additude, bordering on the apathetic, and appears to take little interest in anything instead preferring to observe things as they unfold, though he is extraordinarily talented in numerous areas. A mixture of glass-half full optimism and glass-half empty realism, he prescribes the necessary additude according to what the current situation dictates.

Furthermore, Kirioto has a relatively cold outlook on life; his main goal is for those who have betrayed the Katsumoto family to experience the same level of pain and suffering he did. He often compares predicaments to games, such as chess, willing to gamble everything he is to win them.

As the de facto executive chairman of Katsumoto Heavy Industries, Kirioto exhibits business acumen and impressive keenness in management affairs, though he usually leaves the daily affairs to the Board of Directors. So long as the company profits and he recieves his CEO paycheck, he doesn't concern himself with the business.

He is a very cheerful person at heart, and seems entirely different when alone or among people he is close too. Privately he can be very amusing, charming even. The teasing and sharp wit that he uses in public becomes one filled with warmth and good natured humor.

Likes: All-Things-Technological, Music, The Finer Things In Life, Women, Interesting Conversation

Dislikes: Boredem, the Mundane, Liars, Figures of Authority, Disobideance, Betrayle

Strengths/Abilities:

Hacktivist - If not for his other interests and motiviation for vengance, Kirioto would be borderline Otaku. From illegal downloads to NSA-level hacking, he is very technology savvy.

Bon Appetite! - A Japanese Julia Childs with a hint of Gordon Ramsey. Thanks to uptown background benifits of money and free time, he is a skilled cook who is proficient in most aspects of food preparation. So prepare yourself! Be it grilled cheese or Haute cuisine, when this junior kitchen chef is concerned, there shall be smorgasbord.

The Soloist - A tutor-taught muscian, he has a passion for classical instruments and electric music.

Miyagi the Younger - Feverent Martial Artist and hand to hand weapon practitioner. He prescribes to Bushido philosophy. A Katsumoto familial tradition that dates back to the 14th Century.

Weaknesses:

Mysterious Stranger - His standoff-ish additude towards other people makes him hard to read and understand. While not necessarly hostile, this still creates a wide gulf between Kirioto and people who would otherwise be friends and allies.

Personality Crises -A 21st century Japanese teenager meets a 14th Century Samurai, and a 20th Century IJN Fighter Pilot. A conciousness can only hold so much crazy.

Chivalrous Pervert - Every group has that One Guy. Kirioto, is That Guy.

Drunken Jekyll and Hyde - Alcohol does not agree with Kirioto. It will tend to flip his personality and mood, accenting it to the extreme.

Powers:
Assuming Control - Swaps Kirioto's conciousness with one of his familiars. For the duration of that time, the swapee is the dominant personality within Kirioto's body, augmenting their own strengths, weaknesses, and attributes to Kiriotos.

Unleash Familiar - Summons one or all of his personalities as physical projections working independent of Kiriotos own body.

Bio:
In the small village town of Koide, Kirigaya Katsumoto was the only child to be born to Ujio Katsumoto, a gentleman from a reputable and estate-holding family in Japan, and Ashley Walker, a American scientist with a Doctorate in Aeronautics and Astronautics. Together they began and expanded the Katsumoto family business, a Heavy Industry-oriented powerhouse. Through the years, Katsumoto Heavy Industry Incorporated has developed, supplied, and produced countless breakthroughs from chemical and energy research to aerospace and defense armaments. Continued success with Katsumoto Inc. made the family increasingly weathly and well-known, making Katsumoto a household name in the Home Islands, and a well known entity among the business community internationally.

Kirigaya's childhood was dominated by a combination of city and country life. With both his parents representing both Old and New Money, he was spared no expense when it came to his meals, education, hobbies or style of dress. Chief among the hobbies were fencing, martial arts, music and cooking.

And then, the gravy train came to a halt.

A few months after his 16 birthday, Kirigaya and a few friends went out for a ride around the town, putting his parents gift of a new motorcycle through its paces. Returning to his home later that evening, he arrived to find the Katsumoto manor house engulfed in flames. Rushing in among the flames, he tried desperatly to find and save his parents, but to no avail.

During his recovery from wounds sustained because of the failed rescue effort, police reports and later inquires by investiagtion boards ruled the entire event an unfortunate accident. However, Kirigaya is convinced that there was foul play involved, revolving around certain purchases and developments within Katsumoto Inc at the time, and has resolved to find the people responsible. With his family dead, the authorities unhelpful, and his current condition, he had only one option. He made contact with a high level Shadow Person, and a bargain was struck. He would be granted the powers neccesary to assist him in achieving vengance, in return for his soul.

Additional Information:
*Although he usually presents a solemn and stoic demeanor, Kirioto can be rather childish at times.
*He is exceedingly competitive, which he acknowledges himself. He is unsatisfied with draws, in anything, and will refuse to quit until a victor is declared.
*Kirioto is very fond of sweets, and food in general.
*He is mildly allergic to cats.

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Ahoge, Bishie Sparkle, Glasses
Advantages: "...I'm Okay...", Skilled, Genre Savvy
Disadvantages: Accidental Innuendo, Wide-Eyed Idealist, Clumsy, Arrogant

Theme Song: Barely Alive
RP Sample: In sig under References

Accepted. I'll accept your other characters once they're finished (unless I see something that concerns me).
Also, when you say that he made a bargain with a shadow person for his soul, did you have someone specific in mind? Because if not, I have an idea that may work quite well....

Jainun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jainun » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Name: Sebaon Kuzoto 
Species: Human
Appearance: http://i45.tinypic.com/73chdz.jpg
Personality: Sebaon is a guy who hates having to introduce himself to other people, he prefers to talk to those he already knows own or not talk at all. On occasions he may force himself to talk if a pretty girl is involved but that ain't often. Being a bit of a nerd, Sebaon loves to play Strategy games like Victoria 2 and Rome Total War on the PC. As a result, he loves history and geography and will rant on occasion about equality to his friends. When it comes to friends, Sebaon only chooses those who accept who he is as a person and don't mind his rants. Now on to how he acts, in general Sebaon is a cool cat who doesn't get mad often but when he does, he'll let out a string of personal insults that will leave anyone crying without uttering a single curse. He likes to get to know a person well, his friendly and accepting nature draws people towards him and by talking with him, they'll give up their secrets. These secrets are something that he holds close to his heart, but he knows he can use these as leverage to get what he wants from people. His pragmaticism gets in the way of his moral compass but know one really notices
Dislikes: Despises Sci Fi, Deception (He's a hypocrite), ironically he also hates hypocrites
Strengths/Abilities: Skilled sword fighter, Intelligent, Sharp Tongue, and Strategic Mind
Weaknesses: Talks too much and also reveals too much, depressed, can be annoying, when not mad he's too calm and doesn't show much feeling, when pissed off he only makes more trouble for himself
Bio: Being born to an ultra nationalistic family wasn't fun, no learning of other cultures no learning of others languages, just the Fatherland in all her glory. But in all the education of his home country, it only exposed the flaws within it in his mind. He became Radical about equality but knew he could never change his parents minds and so he ran away. He ran away from the city's center and towards the outskirts when he was picked up by a Renaissance Faire volunteer. The man took him in and called the police, demanding to find Sebaon's parents. They were dead, both crashing into a ditch in their frantic search for their son. Sebaon had no living relatives, so this man, having no children of his own adopted him as his son.

Life became bittersweet afterwards, this Renaissance style man was an artist with the sword and was determined to teach his new son the art. Sebaon was quick on his feet, even if he was clumsy, he always recovered quickly. In school he found a girl he thought he loved, until she ripped his heart out and showed it to him. If Sebaon wasn't already emotionally unstable already he was now, he even contemplated suicide if he hadn't remembered all that he had to look forward to. Learning the sword was simple for Sebaon, but he wanted more and his radicalness kicked in. He began playing games where he'd be able to choose his nations fate by watching over battles and memorizing the geography of the world through it.

In school he was an alright student, he got good grades, but they would've been better if he could keep his nose out of others business. Especially the Principal's. After a particularly bad marking period, he knew that only one person had the authority to change his grade. And he had just the leverage to do it, a little information that the principal didn't want let out. Of course who knew it would backfire and end up in expulsion.

Changing schools and finishing up high school, Sebaon plans on getting his degree and becoming a teacher, historian, or archeologist, but before then, he plans on having some fun.
Additional Information: 

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Glasses, Dramatic Entrance, Genki Girl (Only when ranting)
Advantages: Skilled with a Sword, Made of Iron
Disadvantages: Clumsy, Wide Eyed Idealist

Theme Song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FNKPYhXmzoE
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=311694&p=21772511#p21772511

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Should I?
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Jainun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jainun » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:Should I?

Yes you should Hetland...

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:55 pm

If you don't, I'll be sad. You don't want that.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:56 pm

Het! :hug: Been a while since I've seen you around.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:

If you don't, I'll be sad. You don't want that.

We neeeeeeed you...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:11 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:If you don't, I'll be sad. You don't want that.

We neeeeeeed you...

Well... I won't lie... I was thinking of making a retired Kamen Rider.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:We neeeeeeed you...

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Or a Blockbuster employee.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:We neeeeeeed you...

Every group needs one. Join us!

@Nature-Spirits,

I've finished the other two applications. They are ready for you on the previous page whenever you'd like to check them.

And no, I hadn't really expanded on the backstory of the specific Shadow Person. You have someone in mind?
Last edited by TriStates on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse