NATION

PASSWORD

PL IC Thread IX++ //Oddsbodikins & Atomic Kittens//

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"You said unless, oh dear." she said and began walking down the hall motioning for him to follow her she was following some strange pattern Reginald could see that by the why she walked "I thought you had something else to add and was enticing you to continue. But perhaps not, in any case I'm in need of some snake skin. Ill help you find your boat if you promise to give me her moltings."

Sir reginald looked at her and said," I said oh dear because i thought of the possibility there was more than on Boa constrictors but i quickly got rid of that theory". He then found a other snake skin and said," Hmm it seems she slivered into the air vent and went down stairs". He then said as they walked down the stairs," so tell me where are you from. I am always fascinated with learning about peoples stories".

"The Luxan Empire, it in a different universe so don't bother looking it on a map. Its a nice place, at least were i'm from but that might be subjective. My story is a little complicated right now and it currently involves alot of PTSD so I wont bore you with it. But i'm a bio-artist here selling living art to rich deviants in this worlds, if your ever in the mood for a bleeding Mona Lisa just tell me. She said as her skin changed to a bright purple with orange and black triangles floating around it like it was a three dimensional void. "Yourself?" she ran her hand along the wall tapping occasionally to follow the vent system.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"That's sweet...", Torii said. Jokingly, she added, "but that's kind of a crappy way to look at it. I mean, come on, we're teenagers!", She laughed. "Teens are supposed to be all angsty and try to compete!"

She leaned back again and calmed down. "But yea, I know I have a good life. Well, it's better than I thought it could ever be...but I still wish I could enjoy being young. That's why I'm not ready to grow up just yet. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just a more mature sixteen year-old than I was two years ago. I'm just freaked out because I don't want to see my best friends leave me. I can't stand loosing these people, when they help me get over everything bad and help me learn more about myself....I love them.", She said with some embarrassment. "Did you know I got a chance at an internship with the Von Eldritch family? I'm super excited. None of my other friends got that on me! I can finally be a little friendly rival with my other friends and their jobs. It seems that we're all going with different factions...this'll be fun, I think."

"Well, I suppose that's a good thing, just . . . Be careful." Bran said in regards to Torii's decision to join with the Raptors as an intern. He knew the Raptors were good, but there were so many things that could go wrong. "Heh, I remember a while back, back when Dani lived in a room connected to the bomb shelter. Gretta was having a fight with Dani, and Dani melted Gretta's arms off or something, least that's how I remember it." He shrugged, trying to remember before continuing. "In revenge, Gretta turned Dani into an Octopus, and because she had no arms, she dropped the device. So I'm just sitting there playing games, and Gretta stumbles in, with an angry octopus with a TF-device."

Bran chuckled.

"Well, Dani shot at Gretta, missed, and hit me by mistake, and I ended up as a Raven for a good 10 minutes before Swith stumbled upon the whole thing."

--

Failing to understand anything about how Matuk ended up here, or how he even had a ship, but going off of his only words, she shrugged. "You may stay with I, if you so like." She said neutrally. If the specifications were correct, her room was a bare workshop with nothing but a Stasis-pod, and various mechanical devices designed to keep her alive. "There is more than enough room to allow for another occupant."

Noticing Sherril, Calle refrained from speaking more, and zoomed her vision in to observe the Arkadat.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:18 pm

"Wow, that's amazing!", Torii responded to Bran's story. "Must've been weird, I'd guess. I still remember being a fairy. It's fun, but I haven't done that in a while. I like being a Pyersai, like Drova and Yuna."

Torii ordered a steak and a lemonade, instead of a soda. Afterwards, she turned to Bran.

"Yea, the Raptors are weird, but I want to be a scientist, and this is my best option, no matter what.", She said. "I could do so much! I can really see some neat stuff."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:31 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Quickly and silently removing her shoes as she had been about to walk on Khro's carpet, Natiya was wobbling to keep her balance, nearly falling over onto the carpet. She stopped herself, and quickly grabbed a wall for support. "Well, thanks for telling me now." She rolled her eyes in false annoyance, giggling softly as she tip-toe'd off into the apartment, worried that her pants would brush up against the floor or something as she turned the shower on, the water running over her body as she washed herself. The same couldn't be said about her clothes, however, and they were left in a pile next to the door.

Aleki removed his shoes and shirt; he wrapped his shoes in his shirt before walking barefoot across the floor to the door of the bathroom where his girlfriend was in. He knocked on the door and asked, It's me Aleki, can I come in and join you? Please?"

Tiltjuice wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"That, is the Guardian." Samuel answered, "And judging by the looks of that sword, it could most possibly be Archangel Michael. That or a person with his sword; and no he does not have our book. That is behind this door, but can only be open if he is defeated in a duel between one of us. And since I am an archangel and me fighting another angel would be wrong, I am opting out of this."

"Then Ii'll challenge him." Superbia responded. "Been a long time since I killed an angel, hell it would be the first time beating an archangel." He then stepped further, regarding that Blythe was next to him, but found that it was best if he were to accept the challenge.

As Superbia walked onto the bridge, a dome of energy shielded the side that the door was on, protecting the group from any damage that might come from the fight. The knight drew his sword from behind him and held it out to his side with the tip pointing away from the group. "Prepare yourself, demon. It is time to pay the toll." His sword, which was a 4 feet in length, grew to 6 feet in length with a width of 2 feet. Sword looked heavy, but how he held it with one hand made it as if it was weightless.

The knight then took a stance with his sword in both hands and pointed at Superbia. "Come at me, demon!" the knight exclaimed. Superbia, too eager to oblige him, lunged forward at the knight.

---

On a better note then what is happening with Superbia and the group, we hear in on what Thriller is about to say, "Well from hat Barox told me, she was doing alright. Survived the war, but got a nasty scare across her face. Never fully healed though, but we can still visit. As for the shopping, I can give you a catalog of food and drinks that are sold here on the planet and can have them delivered here. As for the twins, we can get Levi to bring them here, no need to waste energy. Besides, it is the least he can do to help out a little.. See, I have it all planned out in just under 2 seconds." He remarked before giving her a kiss.

"Then all the more we should visit," Sanemi decided. "And that would be good, having Levi bring them over." She finished up with the towel and folded it up evenly, smiling in reaction to Thriller's quiet presence and planning skills.

Elsewhere, under sand and sky, Xanthe ducked behind Samuel and Blythe gnawed her lip, barely standing her ground in the face of her desire to jump in alongside Superbia against the armored figure.

"Fantastic, let me get dressed and i'll be down in the Grand Hall to talk to Levi's clone. Might as well check up on him." He asseverated before walking over to the dresser near the bed. He quickly found some blue pants and red shirt to wear for the time before slipping on socks and shoes.

--

Unfortunately, the barrier would prevent anyone from leaving until the fight was over, any attempt of intervention of the fight, would leave an individual with serious electrical burn marks met with a tingly sensation with constriction of muscles in the body.

The fight was reaching a new height with Superbia striking with blinding speed to the point it seemed as if he was attacking from multiple directions, none-the-less the Guardian was able to block each attack with little effort put into it.

Samuel, observing the fight commented in a nonchalant tone, "You know, just from observing this fight now, I can tell you that neither one of those fools are going to win. In fact, I bet they exhaust themselves to the point of death over one of them being a victor... Funny thing I would like to point out is the knight's reaction to Superbia's attack."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Sir reginald looked at her and said," I said oh dear because i thought of the possibility there was more than on Boa constrictors but i quickly got rid of that theory". He then found a other snake skin and said," Hmm it seems she slivered into the air vent and went down stairs". He then said as they walked down the stairs," so tell me where are you from. I am always fascinated with learning about peoples stories".

"The Luxan Empire, it in a different universe so don't bother looking it on a map. Its a nice place, at least were i'm from but that might be subjective. My story is a little complicated right now and it currently involves alot of PTSD so I wont bore you with it. But i'm a bio-artist here selling living art to rich deviants in this worlds, if your ever in the mood for a bleeding Mona Lisa just tell me. She said as her skin changed to a bright purple with orange and black triangles floating around it like it was a three dimensional void. "Yourself?" she ran her hand along the wall tapping occasionally to follow the vent system.

Sir reginald said," well even though i am 26 i am actually from the victorian era. 1896 to be exact. how i got to the future is a long story but i will make it short. I was in Bombay i heard rumors from a corporal in the royal marines that there was a tiger whose pelt was worth alot of money. So i wanderd into the jungle and i saw it that tiger. I pointed my rifle at it and fired but little that i known that tiger was protected by a wizard or a priest i had no idea. The wizard approached me and started to speak in his native language i saw a glowing aura around him. So shot him out of fear it only grazed him but i did kill his tiger. I guess he did the wrong spell instead of killing me he sent me to this current era. But somehow i retained the age i was when i was sent. so that is my story of how i ended up here".

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Wow, that's amazing!", Torii responded to Bran's story. "Must've been weird, I'd guess. I still remember being a fairy. It's fun, but I haven't done that in a while. I like being a Pyersai, like Drova and Yuna."

Torii ordered a steak and a lemonade, instead of a soda. Afterwards, she turned to Bran.

"Yea, the Raptors are weird, but I want to be a scientist, and this is my best option, no matter what.", She said. "I could do so much! I can really see some neat stuff."

"I haven't done that stuff in a while as well, no intention of it, though sometimes I want to mess with those things again." Bran shrugged. "I suppose it's something weird, you experience being a different form, and suddenly you feel totally different, it's weird, and I guess addicting?" Bran shrugged, ordering a Sunrise Burger, or a burger with a fried egg over the cheese, trying something new. His mind wandered off to the various times he had messed with these sorts of things.

"Well, I hope you have fun, Torii, they're friends of mine."

--

More than a little surprised to hear the knocking at the door, Natiya quickly anticipated the eventual opening-of-the-door that accompanied that sort of thing, and covered herself with the shower curtain before any embarrassing moments would befall her. "Wait, Aleki?" She whispered, mufffled by the "Shhhhhhh'ing" of the shower's water spout. "Oh, please do!" She shouted over the din, concentrating again on scrubbing shampoo over her head as the dirt fell from her, water still running over her.

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:24 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Failing to understand anything about how Matuk ended up here, or how he even had a ship, but going off of his only words, she shrugged. "You may stay with I, if you so like." She said neutrally. If the specifications were correct, her room was a bare workshop with nothing but a Stasis-pod, and various mechanical devices designed to keep her alive. "There is more than enough room to allow for another occupant."

Noticing Sherril, Calle refrained from speaking more, and zoomed her vision in to observe the Arkadat.

The showing of support, however insignificant in the eyes of Calle, was at least enough for Matuk: he really had no money that would serve him in this universe, no idea of its customs, and no real resources to actually keep him up on his feet. Overall, the only thing that could save him right now realistically was Calle's offer of housing, and Matuk expressed his thanks dearly. "Kansha chu, thank you! You're giving me a home to live in so that I can-..erm...live." It was a potentially great response that fell apart due to a lack of verbal imagination.

"...In any case, what can I do to try and get my own quarters of sorts? I will likely be here for the foreseeable future, and I believe that you wouldn't want me around in your room for weeks on end. But I have no money of my own, or at least none that would apply to this realm," Matuk continued, digging around in a back pocket and pulling out a charred leather wallet. Demonstrating by opening it up, Matuk fished out several burnt paper bills with various symbols and foreign letters on them: they looked nothing like any sort of national currency on Earth.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:40 pm

The button Calle pressed seemed to have an effect on Dark Neil and Dark Gretta. The robotic suits (which looked like Neil and Gretta except metal) which were piloted by the dastardly dark duo who were still in rat form suddenly stopped. Groaning, squishing, cracking sounds came from within the suits as the metal exterior visibly bent outwards. Neil And Gretta paused their attack on the metal doppelgangers and cocked their heads slightly to the right. Blood oozed out of every crack in the robotic suits with a wet whistle and eyeballs popped out of the glassy analogs on the suits. The two metal forms fell over motionless, in an ironic turn of fate. "Huh, we should have lead with that." Neil said as he examined his double. "They did not consider being turned back while inside the suit. Must remember that one." Gretta noted.

"So, you two smell new. Too bad we were too preoccupied to properly say hello." Neil said as he vigorously shook Calle's and Matuk's hands quite invasively. "We will be taking that back Ms. Robot-Mammal. It is not safe to handle as you can see." Gretta mentioned and held out a waiting claw.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Erucia wrote:The showing of support, however insignificant in the eyes of Calle, was at least enough for Matuk: he really had no money that would serve him in this universe, no idea of its customs, and no real resources to actually keep him up on his feet. Overall, the only thing that could save him right now realistically was Calle's offer of housing, and Matuk expressed his thanks dearly. "Kansha chu, thank you! You're giving me a home to live in so that I can-..erm...live." It was a potentially great response that fell apart due to a lack of verbal imagination.

"...In any case, what can I do to try and get my own quarters of sorts? I will likely be here for the foreseeable future, and I believe that you wouldn't want me around in your room for weeks on end. But I have no money of my own, or at least none that would apply to this realm," Matuk continued, digging around in a back pocket and pulling out a charred leather wallet. Demonstrating by opening it up, Matuk fished out several burnt paper bills with various symbols and foreign letters on them: they looked nothing like any sort of national currency on Earth.

"You may stay with I, if you so like." Calle repeated herself, having saved the sentence, repeating it as Matuk was basically asking the same question. There was literally no difference in her tone, due to it being simply a recorded message being spoken from her lips. She didn't like to do that, but it was simply convenient. Her lungs needn't waste oxygen on repeating herself while they could be actually supplying her body with oxygen. Switching back to her regular voice, Calle's mouth, her only indicator of expression and emotion, curled into a slight smile. "Please, I would need someone to operate my stasis pod anyways."

Upon looking back, Calle had simply tuned out the sounds of the fighting, so looking back to see the motionless robots on the ground, oozing blood, came as a surprise. She hadn't planned on killing anyone, and she almost forgot that she was holding the device. A shiver was sent through her metallic form though, if something were to happen to alter her own physical form, she'd likely end up in the same manner, except even more mangles.

"Affirmative, I am new to this place, though I am 18."

She handed the device back over without protest, though not before saving a copy of the scans she took of it.

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:19 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The button Calle pressed seemed to have an effect on Dark Neil and Dark Gretta. The robotic suits (which looked like Neil and Gretta except metal) which were piloted by the dastardly dark duo who were still in rat form suddenly stopped. Groaning, squishing, cracking sounds came from within the suits as the metal exterior visibly bent outwards. Neil And Gretta paused their attack on the metal doppelgangers and cocked their heads slightly to the right. Blood oozed out of every crack in the robotic suits with a wet whistle and eyeballs popped out of the glassy analogs on the suits. The two metal forms fell over motionless, in an ironic turn of fate. "Huh, we should have lead with that." Neil said as he examined his double. "They did not consider being turned back while inside the suit. Must remember that one." Gretta noted.

"So, you two smell new. Too bad we were too preoccupied to properly say hello." Neil said as he vigorously shook Calle's and Matuk's hands quite invasively. "We will be taking that back Ms. Robot-Mammal. It is not safe to handle as you can see." Gretta mentioned and held out a waiting claw.

While an orc's hand was typically a fairly rough-and-tough one, vigorous hand-shaking was certainly still a rather odd feeling for Matuk. He remembered the custom as being something that developed in Central and Eastern countries long ago, and that had come to the Western nations only a few years before he was born. It wasn't necessarily alien to him, but there was quite a difference between an orcish handshake and the one he'd just received. It was just like how Matuk felt of the sight of 'Dark' Neil and 'Dark' Gretta: alienated, relatively disturbed, and rather odd. Though not quite as disgusted and nauseous over the sounds of the handshake.

Callen's statement over her stasis pod wasn't necessarily ignored, just shoved aside from current thought over the current events. With a glance and a tilt of the head, Matuk pointed towards the device that Gretta now held and asked a question. "That device...you two must be scientists or inventors, yes? Do you have any access to spare materials?" With this, Matuk began to light up once more, now with thoughts of being able to dissect this world's technology.

Or the Raptor's technology, technically. But that wasn't really in his realm of understanding yet.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:19 pm

"Yea. I have some fond memories of them, too. Well, not really, but still. I remember when I came here, and then Tsu brought me to the island. I didn't know any of you, and then we got attacked by a bunch of crazy natives. Me and Tsu almost got into a fight. We became friends the next day. Then the Raptors were going crazy with their base, Lidev and I hooked up in a weird way, we got attacked by crazy natives again...."

Even when they were in trouble, Torii saw them as good memories. She didn't realize just how special those times were. She chuckled and leaned back in. "I remember, nobody was into drama or fighting. Everyone just dicked around and blew shit up. That was when a lot of us where still just moving in, and I was one of the later ones! Remember when we first met?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

Sir reginald said," well even though i am 26 i am actually from the victorian era. 1896 to be exact. how i got to the future is a long story but i will make it short. I was in Bombay i heard rumors from a corporal in the royal marines that there was a tiger whose pelt was worth alot of money. So i wanderd into the jungle and i saw it that tiger. I pointed my rifle at it and fired but little that i known that tiger was protected by a wizard or a priest i had no idea. The wizard approached me and started to speak in his native language i saw a glowing aura around him. So shot him out of fear it only grazed him but i did kill his tiger. I guess he did the wrong spell instead of killing me he sent me to this current era. But somehow i retained the age i was when i was sent. so that is my story of how i ended up here".

"That...a very interesting tale Reginald, me and my people happen to be expects in meta-sciences I'm sure with a lot of time and a little effort we might be able to send you back." she said her skin turning white with small dots appearing on her head and dropping to her feet filling her up like and hourglass. "In either case you should stop by and get tested for Tindalos and other time travelling aliments."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Calle's scans of the device were a bit odd, with the interior reading showing that the inner workings of the device occupied a space larger than the lobby and had the mass of a city bus. Although Calle and Gretta held it with the ease of a clay brick. Gretta stowed it away in her pocket nonchalantly as the pair of raptors continued to ignore their fallen doubles.

"Yes we are innoventors, innovative inventors, and we just innovented the word to describe it." Neil answered. "As well as scientists of the strange, weird, and mad variety." Gretta added. "We have material to spare, it can be found in the recycling bin." Neil said in turn. "If it is radioactive, glowing, or still moving it probably came from us." Gretta commented.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Sherril simply observed the goings on, looking over at Calle, slightly bemused by her appearance. That was very... well, she lacked a word to describe it. It looked like some futuristic power armor, though unlike the Tinellian models, it was sleek and visually appealing, rather than bulky, ugly, and generally inefficient. "Nice suit. You geared up for a cosplay or something?" She asked, her eyebrow raised inquisitively. No way anyone could've made something that advanced.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Kale thought for a bit. She hadn't been to many restaurants. In fact, she only had been to one. What was its name again. Claws? Claus? Klaus??? No, it was a ch-. Chairs? Chorus? Cha- Cha.... Chaos... CHAOS!!!

Kale beamed when she remembered the name. "I know a place! It's called Chaos. I haven't been there long, nor eaten their food, but I heard its really good. I had tea though, and I must say they have really good tea," she said, "Let's go there!"
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:00 am

It seemed like hours had passed when in reality it was only a few minutes, maybe more. Maybe even a half hour. She looked at her watch and sniffled. There were two choices now: Stay outside or go back to the building. She was given a room without a second thought, but she'd figure that she'd need to find employment somewhere, anywhere. She was no independent, whether she liked it or not. It was funny in a bittersweet kind of way. She always talked about how she couldn't wait to get out. How she couldn't wait to get into the service and then go back to college, if not just to get out of the house. And now here she was, on her own entirely. But this sorrow and anxiety would not go away just like that. It would continue to linger, and cloud her.

Her mother did always say she was the strong, silent type. Suicide was not in her list of available options, but it's premise taunted her. Still, a permanent solution to a temporary problem did not appeal to her. She stood herself up, wiped her tears, and spat before she started walking in the opposite direction she came from. A few minutes and she was back to the building. She took her hat and pulled it down over her face, using the bill to hide her eyes. Unlike before, she could only see where she was walking about a foot ahead of her. She pulled the door open and tried not to make a scene as she walked through the lobby. She had her own cross to bear, and she didn't need to share it with anyone else.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:26 am

Torsiedelle wrote:"Yea. I have some fond memories of them, too. Well, not really, but still. I remember when I came here, and then Tsu brought me to the island. I didn't know any of you, and then we got attacked by a bunch of crazy natives. Me and Tsu almost got into a fight. We became friends the next day. Then the Raptors were going crazy with their base, Lidev and I hooked up in a weird way, we got attacked by crazy natives again...."

Even when they were in trouble, Torii saw them as good memories. She didn't realize just how special those times were. She chuckled and leaned back in. "I remember, nobody was into drama or fighting. Everyone just dicked around and blew shit up. That was when a lot of us where still just moving in, and I was one of the later ones! Remember when we first met?"

"See, I don't remember the natives." Bran sighed, remembering the island though, one of the better memories he held about his new life with all his friends. "That was when I got married to Rylli, was the greatest moment of my life, you know? I mean, that, I think, was the defining moment of my new life here. I mean 'new life' as in the apartment of course." He nodded, sipping at the American soda he had ordered. There wasn't much he appreciated from that country. he only really liked their food because it was filling, and he of course loved his sister.

--

Quite perplexed at the multiple laws of reality being broken with how her scans came back, Calle simply deleted them, thinking there to be a glitch in her scanners. That was what happened to her though, without occasional rest in her Pod. She had been on the run for at least a month at this point, and hadn't gotten any sleep between the day she decided to break out of her training exercise, and the second she arrived at the apartment.

"No." She turned to Sherril, swiveling her body around to face the new voice. It was the female from before, definitely not human though.

"I am CA-11E, Augmented Combat Cyborg, though . . . Call me Calle, please." She said, regarding her armor as Sherril did.

--

"Well, you know more places than I do, even if you can't remember the name!" Toscha chuckled.

He cracked his neck, rocking his head from side-to-side as he prepared for another nice walk, this time with just Kale. He blushed a bit, but followed her as they set off for the very same restaurant that their friend Torii was at, of course, she had her own date, well, not really a date. It was more like hanging out with friends, which is what Toscha would have considered what Kale and he were doing, if he didn't have the slightest crush on the feather-brained girl.

She seemed clueless that Toscha liked her, well, though he hadn't really given anything away in regards to it.

"H-hey, Kale?" he stuttered, stopping before he went on. "Wait, you know? Nevermind."

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:27 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Sir reginald said," well even though i am 26 i am actually from the victorian era. 1896 to be exact. how i got to the future is a long story but i will make it short. I was in Bombay i heard rumors from a corporal in the royal marines that there was a tiger whose pelt was worth alot of money. So i wanderd into the jungle and i saw it that tiger. I pointed my rifle at it and fired but little that i known that tiger was protected by a wizard or a priest i had no idea. The wizard approached me and started to speak in his native language i saw a glowing aura around him. So shot him out of fear it only grazed him but i did kill his tiger. I guess he did the wrong spell instead of killing me he sent me to this current era. But somehow i retained the age i was when i was sent. so that is my story of how i ended up here".

"That...a very interesting tale Reginald, me and my people happen to be expects in meta-sciences I'm sure with a lot of time and a little effort we might be able to send you back." she said her skin turning white with small dots appearing on her head and dropping to her feet filling her up like and hourglass. "In either case you should stop by and get tested for Tindalos and other time travelling aliments."

Reginald stared at the dots that where dropping down at her feet he fascinated and thought to himself," How does this woman do that with her skin". As they reached the first floor he said," That snake has to bee here around here". He started to look around fo evidence it had been around. He saw a broken air vent cover and said," Yep my snake has been through here. Only she could off broken through this". He then saw a snake skin and a trail and said again," Of course the kitchen area she must of saw a mouse or something and went in pursuit". He then walked into the dining area looking for the kitchen

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:51 am

Rygondria wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

Reginald stared at the dots that where dropping down at her feet he fascinated and thought to himself," How does this woman do that with her skin". As they reached the first floor he said," That snake has to bee here around here". He started to look around fo evidence it had been around. He saw a broken air vent cover and said," Yep my snake has been through here. Only she could off broken through this". He then saw a snake skin and a trail and said again," Of course the kitchen area she must of saw a mouse or something and went in pursuit". He then walked into the dining area looking for the kitchen

Insidious followed him "Mice?" she said as though surprised "Ive never know this place to have infestations of any kind. I would expect the building to destroy them or one of the strange pets to eat them all." She tabbed another jewel on one of his wrists bring up the swirling geometric shapes again which she played with briefly. "So this snake its a Boa? Did it come with you from the past or did you buy it here?"

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:30 pm

"For me, it was Lidev. We had a lot going on back then. Hey, remember how you two used to act? You were kind of a a cryer, I hate to say.", Torii giggled. "I'm still kind of a cryer. It sure beats being a pent-up, awkward loser, like I was when I moved here. God, I get embarrassed when I remember all that. We were all different, actually. We've all changed a lot in two years."

Torii was enjoying her steak, but something was still nagging at her. "Hey, remember when my sister moved here? And Yoshi? I remember, it was right after that invasion. I really didn't trust Yoshi after that, and I was annoyed by my sister, but I came to accept it. I mean, they were always together, and they'd do things with me, and I never really felt alone when I came home. It was so cool, because it was like a family. My sister was the mom, Yoshi was the dad, and I could be the kid."

She laid her knife and fork aside, having used them little anyway. "Remember that night on Gliese, after we got home from a tour, and my sister yelled at me?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Primordial nodded and handed Mezran another beer. "Very interesting. How was the culture their i've. Im always anxious to hear about new places."

Mezran drank the ale, it was not as strong as bloodwine, nor did it have the taste of warnog, but it was strangely refreshing unlike the heaviness of Klingon beverages. He regarded the question two fold, finding it odd due to the direction it could take. Did he mean culture of the tribbles? Why in Kahless would Primordial want to know about that? Surely he didn’t, there was nothing there to talk about anyway. They were there, they were a pestilence, nothing more; they fact they existed was reason enough to slay them to the last furball. Bah, Federation standard was complex no matter how many times the humans proclaim.

Polishing off the beer – it was rather small for the Klingon – Mezran fought of the urge to belch and replied, “If you mean those petaQ’pu. quite simply they have no culture. They only live to multiply. But if you mean the culture of the Klingon Empire, well,” The Klingon chuckled, his voice rich and deep, “We are a race of warriors. We take pride in our combat prowess and hold honor above all other esteems. Our history is rife with violence and blood. Myths, legends, sagas, epics, poems and song attribute our history with no less than heroes overcoming their foes. We tend to exaggerate the details here and there, but such is expected when a hero is celebrated. Family is another important aspect of our culture often intertwined with our obligation to our personal honor.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:27 pm

After successfully dodging the crowd by laying low, the girl made her way into her own room. A military style closed bay barracks room greeted her as a familiar place. She shut her door and laid on the bed as her mind raced. What to do now? She pondered and pondered until a thought struck her. Maybe the others were seeing her in this. Maybe right now they saw her. She almost wanted to ask them for help, but she figured she shouldn't. She wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she dragged anyone else in this. No one needed to go through what she was experiencing. This suffering wasn't welcome to her. Maybe this place existed outside of the forum? And any calls she would try to make would go unanswered anyway. She was so confused and just took to silently crying on her bed until she couldn't cry anymore.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Ilun was confused at first, the sayings Darius had shared were of curious nature, but the Dronid was still awaiting some sort of occurrence on his Drone partner's behalf. The mist failed to relent, yet Ilun sensors depicted a general view of the forest. The strange agent that they had encountered seemed to be gone, though this was only as far as he could see; with hope, this was the reality of things.

"Of course." Ilun responded to Darius readily. This unyielding blockage of visual perception was most annoying to him, and combat was certainly not his territory of comfort.

"Where shall we head then?" He spoke, addressing the fact that they still had no true destination, curious if matters had changed now. He wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't; the forest was quite large, it seemed. They could walk on for quite some time through the dense wilderness.

--

There was something more than ominous about the carrier to Dani, on her steady approach to the dead ship bay. She could have sworn she was in some sort of horror movie, as she looked out her own vessel into the dark floors of the vast and empty bay. Not a single bit of movement could be detected anywhere, the only thing she could even locate was the ship which she had chased all the way here, now sitting dormant and alone, hiding in the silent night.

The state of the ship was appalling to Dani; even her own weathered craft was ages better kept than this, then again, it was also ages younger. The metal was battered by millenniums of space debris, and unrelenting sunlight left bleached scars all along anywhere light had apparently been shining over the seemingly countless years. She found it almost bizarre that the hulk od disintegrating metal did, indeed, function, if only barely.

There were second thoughts as she gathered her suit from the tiny compartment where it had been somehow tightly stuffed. A gift from times past, it had been something of a strange curio she had made, never truly imaging having to use it. Of course, now the time arose - she simply couldn't fit her ship in the narrow hallways, and though she had no true obligation to go any further on behalf of anyone, she did indeed have a personal one.

If this was where that Drone had ran, she would see to finding it, and crushing it before it could do any real damage.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:59 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Ilun was confused at first, the sayings Darius had shared were of curious nature, but the Dronid was still awaiting some sort of occurrence on his Drone partner's behalf. The mist failed to relent, yet Ilun sensors depicted a general view of the forest. The strange agent that they had encountered seemed to be gone, though this was only as far as he could see; with hope, this was the reality of things.

"Of course." Ilun responded to Darius readily. This unyielding blockage of visual perception was most annoying to him, and combat was certainly not his territory of comfort.

"Where shall we head then?" He spoke, addressing the fact that they still had no true destination, curious if matters had changed now. He wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't; the forest was quite large, it seemed. They could walk on for quite some time through the dense wilderness.

About fifteen minutes later the mist disappeared as quickly and strangely as it had arrived and Aegis was gone and quickly approaching the Apartments yard. As the drones looked around they would find their surroundings seemed to have shifted slightly, they appeared to be in the same forest but all of the trees looked different. A quick inspection would reveal that they hadn't moved but that all of the branches on the nearby plants were now in different positions.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Sherril stood in place patiently. Years of standing around at political dinners and meetings had taught her to master the art of not doing anything, and she was quite skilled at almost blending in with the wall with how little movement she was making. At least, until Calle talked to her. Sherril recoiled, just a tad from Calle's response. Either she had accidentally offended her, or she was an emotionless terminator. "O-oh..." She said, a nervous grin on her face. If that was a real suit of powered-armor she should probably tread carefully. "Well, nice armor, then. What country is that from, if you don't mind me asking? I've never seen something that sleek."

Internally, Sherril was barely containing a squee. If that was real power armor, or even better, an actual robot, android, cyborg, what-have-you... Oooh, the possibilities.
Last edited by TotallyNotEvilLand on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse