NATION

PASSWORD

PL IC Thread IX++ //Oddsbodikins & Atomic Kittens//

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Nick, strrrrreeeeetttcchhiing, meowed loudly. If the person outside tried the door, they presumably would find that it was unlocked (unless, of course, these doors locked automatically or something of the sort.) He was rather emphatically not in the mood to get up.

On the other side came the sound of a little girl grunting followed by a thud. Then came the grunting sound again and this time the door opened as a little girl with long black hair, black, circular eyes, and teeth as pointy as a shark's ran into the room giggling screaming, "Kitty!" The determined little child even attempted to climb onto the bed but fell down and landed on her rear.

"Catherine!" A female voice came from down the hall. Just then, an anthro-cat poked her head into the room and down at the girl. "Catherine, leave the cat alone, it's trying to sleep!" She commanded to the girl. Just then, Catherine gave a playful scream as she ran out of the room. She could be heard giggling down the halls.

Sapphire continued to look at the cat and asked it, "You alright?"

Lazily, the cat flicked out a paw. <Mmhmm -> He looked up, eyes widening. <Wait. You're - you're like me! Sort of. I haven't ever before now found another sentient cat. You seem pretty human... But that-that's still pretty close, you seem at least part cat! How?> She'd feel shock, and not a little bit of excitement.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:52 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
On the other side came the sound of a little girl grunting followed by a thud. Then came the grunting sound again and this time the door opened as a little girl with long black hair, black, circular eyes, and teeth as pointy as a shark's ran into the room giggling screaming, "Kitty!" The determined little child even attempted to climb onto the bed but fell down and landed on her rear.

"Catherine!" A female voice came from down the hall. Just then, an anthro-cat poked her head into the room and down at the girl. "Catherine, leave the cat alone, it's trying to sleep!" She commanded to the girl. Just then, Catherine gave a playful scream as she ran out of the room. She could be heard giggling down the halls.

Sapphire continued to look at the cat and asked it, "You alright?"

Lazily, the cat flicked out a paw. <Mmhmm -> He looked up, eyes widening. <Wait. You're - you're like me! Sort of. I haven't ever before now found another sentient cat. You seem pretty human... But that-that's still pretty close, you seem at least part cat! How?> She'd feel shock, and not a little bit of excitement.

Sapphire twitched a bit, and was kinda surprised at the talking cat. "Wait, you talk?" Seemed to be her only real question before going on, "Doesn't matter, and yes I am kinda like you just that a long time ago the first anthro cat was made, or at least first successful cross-breed between a human and an animal or plant. And no, not those nekos."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:03 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Lazily, the cat flicked out a paw. <Mmhmm -> He looked up, eyes widening. <Wait. You're - you're like me! Sort of. I haven't ever before now found another sentient cat. You seem pretty human... But that-that's still pretty close, you seem at least part cat! How?> She'd feel shock, and not a little bit of excitement.

Sapphire twitched a bit, and was kinda surprised at the talking cat. "Wait, you talk?" Seemed to be her only real question before going on, "Doesn't matter, and yes I am kinda like you just that a long time ago the first anthro cat was made, or at least first successful cross-breed between a human and an animal or plant. And no, not those nekos."

A rather confused cat meowed. Under somewhat different circumstances, he'd be picking up some of the context behind the words already. However, for various reasons - one being that his paw did not directly contact skin - that wasn't happening. <Anthro cat? Cross-breed? Neko?> Curiosity, almost to the point of being a primal need, was in Nick, and wpuld to some extent transfer to Sapphire.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:07 am

It wasn't long before the little exploration trip turned into a chase to try and calm Sinyaya down and keep her from running all over. Varona and Mon did their best to be polite to any other guests they passed in the hall as they followed the rogue speeding-bullet of curiosity into the greeting hall. She stopped in front of the other people, allowing the other two to catch up. Sinyaya didn't know what to do, so she stood and smiled. Varona and Mon followed in not long, though Sinyaya wasn't in trouble. "Oh man...I haven't had a run like that in weeks..." The red-haired half-wolf woman said as she held the side of the wall and went about straightening out her jacket.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:22 am

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

A rather confused cat meowed. Under somewhat different circumstances, he'd be picking up some of the context behind the words already. However, for various reasons - one being that his paw did not directly contact skin - that wasn't happening. <Anthro cat? Cross-breed? Neko?> Curiosity, almost to the point of being a primal need, was in Nick, and would to some extent transfer to Sapphire.

"She raised an eyebrow and asked, "Before we go on, can I pick you up?"

The Strip was lined with small, one story shops that gave it a small town feel to it. There were a few clothing and shoe stores that lined the The Strip.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:36 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Most likely. I know we have been here a while but a few days on Earth must have passed or so for this to happen. And possibly, I really cannot remember that far back. Though now that you put thought into it, I wonder where the furry rabbit is at...Then again i guess doesn't matter, what does is that we get a comfy room again and privacy." Aleki noted.

"Yes, I mean, we are in the future." Natiya noted as well, seeing nothing wrong with skipping around a few days back at the apartment. "Yeah, I'd love to get a room with you. And then maybe we can go out shopping, swimming, or hey, whatever we want, right?"

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:48 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:A rather confused cat meowed. Under somewhat different circumstances, he'd be picking up some of the context behind the words already. However, for various reasons - one being that his paw did not directly contact skin - that wasn't happening. <Anthro cat? Cross-breed? Neko?> Curiosity, almost to the point of being a primal need, was in Nick, and would to some extent transfer to Sapphire.

The Strip was lined with small, one story shops that gave it a small town feel to it. There were a few clothing and shoe stores that lined the The Strip.

The cat purred, for a few seconds. <I think I'd like that.> After another long stretch, he moved himself closer to Sapphire, draping his thin frame over her arm. (He weighed somewhere in the neighborhood of fifteen pounds.)

Kwa'a and Rmwtyliin, meanwhile, had reached a shoe store. Beckoning for the girl to follow (which she did) Kwa'a walked in. After a few moments, Rmwtyliin spoke; of course, Duncan, still on her shoulder, would translate. Once he woke up, that was; Rmwtyliin didn't understand why, several words into her speech, her hair was poked.

"You'll have to repeat that." A now-awake Duncan translated the Bomic.

The Naaliiasz scowled. "Do NOT do that again!" Nevertheless, while her guardian was putting her hands out to the sides and in general trying to look as harmless as possible, she did step away, assume a more pleasant expression, and and start to repeat her speech: "Greetings. I hope you are having pleasant lives. We are here to obtain footwear. May we peruse your selection?"

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Kale had finished a quick meditation in the the room she picked. She was feeling a lot calmer than before. Mr. Thriller and his words had set her off, especially... no, don't think about that.

She stretched a bit and walked out of her room, bumping into someone. "Oh I'm sorry!" she said, looking at who she bumped into. It was Toscha. "Oh! Toscha! Haven't seen you in a while," she said, giggling a bit, "Soo.... you have a room yet? I mean, there is an extra bed in mine."
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Sure thing. We can talk now, if you want.", Torii said, still smiling. "Talk about the date?"

She summed brightly. Yuna reminded her about the pool. "Oh, I packed mine, too. I'd love to get some swim time, but I don't remember...I think this place has a pool. I'm happy about the firing range."

"Something else, but that too, that works." Drova nodded, intending to give her the whole truth about what happened that day at the party. He didn't want to demonize Giovenith, far from it, but he figured to give her the whole story just to be nice. She needed to know how much of an ass he was that day when he abandoned his friend to support someone who didn't mind beating on girls for amusement.

Yuna grinned.

"I surely hope it does! We should get everyone together again and go swimming."

--

Toscha had been slowly wandering around the main room, slithering to his heart's content, admiring the architecture of the impressive palace, eyes wide with excitement as he figured he was on a complete different planet. His thoughts were preventing him though, from watching right in front of him as he failed to notice Kale wandering around right in front of him, and the two collided.

"Hiya, Kale!"

Shrugging, the Lamia nodded.

"Well, I don't have anyone else to stay with, I'd love to room with you, only if you're fine with it."

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:18 pm

"I just hope I can continue to improve on my swimming.", Torii said. "I don't get enough practice, and I was so happy to learn how to swim."

She bumped Drova. "So, something else besides the date? Oh, I forgot, I wanted to ask you about the party. Is it something like that?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Once Giovenith had tucked Pippa-Michelle into a cozy space in her old Gliese room with some napkins to nibble on, she tossed her suitcase to the side and ran out down the halls looking to rejoin her friends in time for shopping. Figuring quite a few would still be around the opening to the throne room, she headed there. Didn't want to be late and have to search the town for them!
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Most likely. I know we have been here a while but a few days on Earth must have passed or so for this to happen. And possibly, I really cannot remember that far back. Though now that you put thought into it, I wonder where the furry rabbit is at...Then again i guess doesn't matter, what does is that we get a comfy room again and privacy." Aleki noted.

"Yes, I mean, we are in the future." Natiya noted as well, seeing nothing wrong with skipping around a few days back at the apartment. "Yeah, I'd love to get a room with you. And then maybe we can go out shopping, swimming, or hey, whatever we want, right?"

"Exactly. Whatever we want to do. Maybe get some new clothes, could do with new clothes." Aleki responded as they continued their walk through the hallways.

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

The cat purred, for a few seconds. <I think I'd like that.> After another long stretch, he moved himself closer to Sapphire, draping his thin frame over her arm. (He weighed somewhere in the neighborhood of fifteen pounds.)

Kwa'a and Rmwtyliin, meanwhile, had reached a shoe store. Beckoning for the girl to follow (which she did) Kwa'a walked in. After a few moments, Rmwtyliin spoke; of course, Duncan, still on her shoulder, would translate. Once he woke up, that was; Rmwtyliin didn't understand why, several words into her speech, her hair was poked.

The Naaliiasz scowled. "Do NOT do that again!" Nevertheless, while her guardian was putting her hands out to the sides and in general trying to look as harmless as possible, she did step away, assume a more pleasant expression, and and start to repeat her speech: "Greetings. I hope you are having pleasant lives. We are here to obtain footwear. May we peruse your selection?"

Sapphire gently picked the cat up and held for a moment like an infant. She then walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

--------------------
Sitting at the counter was a man with a little gremlin/ferbee-like creature on his shoulder. The man gently shook the creature as to get it's attention before pointing at the two in the store, in which the creature started making symbols with it's hands while pressing them against the man's forehead. The man nodded and rose up from the chair and walked to them, giving them some distance to the point they can talk causally but not close enough to where they are in their costumer's personal space.

The Creature then began to speak as it said," Sorry about that, caught us off guard. Yes, now then you need footwear, and you may have a look. Though if I may ask, do you have anything in mind?"
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"Yes, I mean, we are in the future." Natiya noted as well, seeing nothing wrong with skipping around a few days back at the apartment. "Yeah, I'd love to get a room with you. And then maybe we can go out shopping, swimming, or hey, whatever we want, right?"

"Exactly. Whatever we want to do. Maybe get some new clothes, could do with new clothes." Aleki responded as they continued their walk through the hallways.

Fvaarniimar wrote:The cat purred, for a few seconds. <I think I'd like that.> After another long stretch, he moved himself closer to Sapphire, draping his thin frame over her arm. (He weighed somewhere in the neighborhood of fifteen pounds.)

Sapphire gently picked the cat up and held for a moment like an infant. She then walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

--------------------
Sitting at the counter was a man with a little gremlin/ferbee-like creature on his shoulder. The man gently shook the creature as to get it's attention before pointing at the two in the store, in which the creature started making symbols with it's hands while pressing them against the man's forehead. The man nodded and rose up from the chair and walked to them, giving them some distance to the point they can talk causally but not close enough to where they are in their costumer's personal space.

The Creature then began to speak as it said," Sorry about that, caught us off guard. Yes, now then you need footwear, and you may have a look. Though if I may ask, do you have anything in mind?"

Nick snuggled close, enjoying the feeling of soft fur. Instinct suggested, and he briefly considered, an attempt at grooming Sapphire; concluding that it would likely prove unsettlingly intimate, he abstained.

Rmwtyliin could not stop staring at the creature, but Duncan's presence reminded her that, arguably, she had witnessed stranger things. "Brown shoes would be preferable, for me..." Rmwtyliin glanced around. "If you have something which is detailed in some manner, and which is reasonably priced, that would be appreciated. Additionally, comfort is important."

Kwa'a, not much more blasé, nodded. "I'm fine most with colors and adapt can to styles new, but shoes, regardless, need to sturdy be very, for us both." Her forehead wrinkled. "If not very cheap, must do in multiple climates."

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:49 pm

"Yea, you know what, I'll stuck with Amanda here. I'm no fan of vehicles, but it's better than flying again.", Jasmine said to the group. "People are moving out anyway. I'd be fine crashing in a room and then checking around the place."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:55 pm

In the midst of Nothing sat the one who was a vitality and volatility of change; it knew where the wind came from and where it would blow, and it claimed - however accurately or inaccurately - to be the observer of every dark plot and every heroic plan. Recently, all those plots and plans had become nothing but dreary cobwebs dashed by an unseen breeze. All the dynamic mutation that the universe had to offer was just so much lint in a sunbeam when compared to that breeze, and no amount of grand, convoluted scheming could drive away the reality of its existence.

The pursuit and tending of History, Destiny, and Intrigue seemed a hollow endeavor as of late and, although the Plotter often chose to interfere in the skeins of fate in order to oversee those twists and turns, the being was suddenly and unpleasantly acutely aware of what a dull chore it was. This brand new, never-before imagined predicament wasn't so bad. The breeze was refreshing. The Architect of Fate, for all its prowess, was positively smitten by all that it brought with it.

It was the idea. It was the notion. It was the realization that a god could walk outside the box constructed by their followers to contain it.

The dance had been delightful, although Plotter refrained from explaining any of the nuisances behind the situation. He had remained a perfect gentleman, of course; taking advantage of a breeze was about as wise as taking advantage of the tempest - both were one and the same, especially when both were the Winter Queen. They had ended the evening on a high note and Plotter's avatar had retired to his bedchamber with the melody of Mab's laughter still fresh in his ears.

He awoke the next morning slightly hung over. It was only after his second cup of coffee that he realized everyone had gone away without so much as a goodbye. This wasn't unusual. Fritz had grown accustomed to it. All of Plotter's avatars were an extension of itself and thus Fritz was Big Brother and Prime Source as far as any of his siblings or the other sets cared. They strove to set themselves as unique within their.... er, avatar-hood. They rebelled. Sometimes they even plotted against their higher selves. They were the naughty little children concocting a plan to steal from the cookie jar and he was the unwelcome adult capable of catching and punishing them.

Just once, I wish they'd invite me along. I'm just as capricious as they are, Fritz sighed to his toast. "Bastards."

He dressed in the Gestapo uniform he'd been molded into and then checked his tie in the mirror beside the front door. Mab was out there in the world, outside the box, outside the lines drawn to trap her and the chains placed upon her. She was the fresh breeze that he was determined to find. He couldn't escape what he was; he would find a way to allow her to remain safe and free in her own quest to vacation from her pantheon and its demands.

Obergruppenführer Friedrich Richter unblinkingly stared at the metal pretender upon his gilded throne. He would greet Thriller when he saw Thriller, if he desired to greet Thriller at all. He snorted at Ogoti's back as the avatar trundled down the hall to catch a nap in his suite. His eyes narrowed as Deuce and his brother-sire Ceril hauled personal luggage away. His gaze settled upon a mutilated Wren hiding under her heavy cloak, and then it shifted to the shy Marcus as he followed a group of teens - the boy's head was in the clouds. He tasted a restored Charumati and listened to a yammering Naomi. Argh. Cobwebs. Nothing but cobwebs!

He turned away and walked within the shadows, unseen and unheard, to search out the Winter Queen.
Last edited by Cerillium on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

--------------------

Nick snuggled close, enjoying the feeling of soft fur. Instinct suggested, and he briefly considered, an attempt at grooming Sapphire; concluding that it would likely prove unsettlingly intimate, he abstained.

Rmwtyliin could not stop staring at the creature, but Duncan's presence reminded her that, arguably, she had witnessed stranger things. "Brown shoes would be preferable, for me..." Rmwtyliin glanced around. "If you have something which is detailed in some manner, and which is reasonably priced, that would be appreciated. Additionally, comfort is important."

Kwa'a, not much more blasé, nodded. "I'm fine most with colors and adapt can to styles new, but shoes, regardless, need to sturdy be very, for us both." Her forehead wrinkled. "If not very cheap, must do in multiple climates."

"Alright, your question, from what I assume is a difference between me and a neko, maybe.. Thing is with me, is that I retain more human qualities and less of that of a feline. You know, chasing mice, playing with yarn, all of that stuff... No offense to you. And to add, I actually have more fur, not just a human with ears and a tail, plus I am not just some bimbo slut either I have class." Sapphire explained.

-----

The mute man, tapped his co-worker the back and pointed to his open palm and began to translate with his hands while also giving his own personal opinion. The creature looked back the two and remarked, "Well, we have shoes in all color so that should not be a problem, cheap. I am sure we can find you what you are looking for. Now, my co-worker here assumes you are looking for shoes or such for a dance?"

Wren would feel a heavy hand rest on her should. "Hello." Greeted Barox.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:13 pm

"Of course you can!" Kale exclaimed. She turned to the door and waved to it for him to enter. "Oh, do you have luggage? I can help with that," she said.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"I just hope I can continue to improve on my swimming.", Torii said. "I don't get enough practice, and I was so happy to learn how to swim."

She bumped Drova. "So, something else besides the date? Oh, I forgot, I wanted to ask you about the party. Is it something like that?"

"I used to swim a lot back home." Yuna said. "The palace is set in the middle of a subterranean lake, surrounded by the city, branching off into small mining settlements as well as little rivers and such used for fishing, but there was a giant net constructed around the palace so we could swim underneath it without fish, like our own private pool." Yuna pulled out a small book and opened it up to one of her sketches, showing the massive arched supports used to keep the palace up above the lake. "The entire government is based there." She explained before realizing that she was getting a little carried away.

"Yuna please, if we can come here, surely we can just show people our home some other time, right?" Drova shook his head, smiling as he pushed his still-babbling sister away.

"Actually, yeah, it's about that, but yeah, let's hit the shops while we talk."

--

The Carlisle wrote:"Of course you can!" Kale exclaimed. She turned to the door and waved to it for him to enter. "Oh, do you have luggage? I can help with that," she said.

"Just a few things in my backpack, though I might want to find some traditional robes for the Ball tonight if I have to dance." Toscha shook his head. "Mmm, doubt I'd be able to find anything around here, this is a different time and place to be fair, maybe I can ask someone though . . ."

--

"New clothes sound nice, my old ones are being washed in Khro's place, and these aren't even mine. I didn't bother to bring any clothes along with either." Natiya nodded, fishing through her pocket. "They got an exchange rate around here for old Bielefeld money?" She chuckled. "If they don't, I might as well be broke."

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Reginald walked away from the firing range. as he walked he said to himself with a smirk," I thought i would not be able to shoot my rifle in a while but once again i have proved myself wrong. Now what is there to do i suppose i fancy i new suit but i do not have the proper funds at the moment to afford such a luxury i knew i should not have spent that money. I suppose i will just wander this palace who knows what might discover". Reginald then grabbed his elephant rifle left the firing range and walked into the main hallway of the palace.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:05 am

Monfrox wrote:It wasn't long before the little exploration trip turned into a chase to try and calm Sinyaya down and keep her from running all over. Varona and Mon did their best to be polite to any other guests they passed in the hall as they followed the rogue speeding-bullet of curiosity into the greeting hall. She stopped in front of the other people, allowing the other two to catch up. Sinyaya didn't know what to do, so she stood and smiled. Varona and Mon followed in not long, though Sinyaya wasn't in trouble. "Oh man...I haven't had a run like that in weeks..." The red-haired half-wolf woman said as she held the side of the wall and went about straightening out her jacket.

"Trouble in paradise?"

The question was quite casual, not at all the harbinger of impending license that it might once have been coming from the equally red-haired woman in the Wild West duster and silver Stetson. It was an odd look, perhaps, but she considered Gliese 581g a rough environment. More so, after the Emperor's speech.

Behind her watched a pair of women, one blonde and the other black-haired, with identical features.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:50 am

Swith Witherward wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"Ack! Why Soo loud!?" Tsu asked covering her ears, who was this she pondered but that wasn't really important..Swith was on her mind now, questions about her filled her tiny brain of stupidity."Well..anyway...I got a plush cat from Swith and a note with your number on it..I figured I'd call..sorry for bothering you..". She nervously chuckled, she just called a random person who she had no idea that was in the palace with her.

Well that was odd. Naomi could hear the person's voice coming from the phone but also the person in the room. She stared about until she spotted the speaker.

Tsu! She was back! Naomi squealed and waved the phone in the air to get her attention.

"TSU! Hey! Over here! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Where have you been! There's going to be a ball and stuff!" The smile on Naomi's face intensified and a musical laugh escaped her. She squeezed between a few people in order to greet the long-lost Resident properly.

Tsu looked up and saw,Naomi coming over to her. Least she found out who was on the phone with her and put her phone back into her pocket."I know..the ball I won't be at again..like every year it has happened..now,this time I have a reason to miss it..I don't have a date.." She stared down at the ground tapping her hands together, her plans were just to hang out in her room to watch TV for the ball and maybe order a pizza or to. Who would date someone like her,right? The girl always has had doubts about herself before...but the ones she started to feel now were much stronger then past ones and surely weren't faked to trick someone like she did when she first lived at the apartment,nope,these were real doubts and ones that would signal trouble is building a stop sign up the road in the young girl's future.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:04 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:

"Alright, your question, from what I assume is a difference between me and a neko, maybe.. Thing is with me, is that I retain more human qualities and less of that of a feline. You know, chasing mice, playing with yarn, all of that stuff... No offense to you. And to add, I actually have more fur, not just a human with ears and a tail, plus I am not just some bimbo slut either I have class." Sapphire explained.

-----

The mute man, tapped his co-worker the back and pointed to his open palm and began to translate with his hands while also giving his own personal opinion. The creature looked back the two and remarked, "Well, we have shoes in all color so that should not be a problem, cheap. I am sure we can find you what you are looking for. Now, my co-worker here assumes you are looking for shoes or such for a dance?"

Kwa'a frowned. "Think I that we look, yes, for such shoes." A nod accompanied her reply. "Oh - what of that pair?" A pair of elegant green slippers sat on a shelf ((unless this or any of the following doesn't fit with GT's concept of the store, in which case I'll redact.)) Meanwhile, Rmwtyliin had found several pairs of dark brown shoes, ranging from odd flats with laces that the average person would recognize as sneakers to an elegant pair of two-tone kitten heels, and was considering examining some pieces in different colors. After all, the rules didn't state that the brown absolutely had to be worn on her feet. She added to the pile a pair of clogs, a dark blue-gray that almost matched her eyes, and a translucent strappy sandal in spring green. Bringing the items to the front, Rmwtyliin asked, "Are these acceptable?"

The woman sighed. She didn't want to disappoint the girl, but - "How much for these each?" She had brought a fair amount of money with her, but to provide for two took more funds than providing for one, and at the moment she lacked a job. Furthermore, it appeared as though none of the items were terribly practical. (The lack of variety also concerned her somewhat, but, correctly inferring from her ward 's earlier comment that it was cultural in sone manner, Kwa'a remained silent on that matter.)

<No - I was saying that I didn't understand what a neko or any of those other terms were. Contact with you is helping that though.> And indeed it was; Nick was picking up the relevant concepts, along with some context. He continued. <So you were... spliced with cat DNA to change you? So, you're an anthro cat. I'm not certain what I am... Perhaps I am too, only with more cat. I woke up one day in water. It was cold. I was like this, and have no previous memories. incidentally, mice are nice to chase. And they taste good (weak sensation of taste of mouse, as perceived by cat.) Nick pricked his ears, anticipating Sapphire's reply.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:45 pm

"Just a bit..." Mon replied, sighing. She looked to see a somewhat familiar face. She looked hard at the girl. "Do I...know you?" She asked. She stepped into the girl's personal space and started to sniff her like a dog. Her senses had been heightened since she was part wolf, so she could also recognize people by scent. The girl definitely smelled familiar. After a bit, Mon took a step back. "Didn't you get trapped in that Space Bubble anomaly with Klanov?" She asked.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Alright, your question, from what I assume is a difference between me and a neko, maybe.. Thing is with me, is that I retain more human qualities and less of that of a feline. You know, chasing mice, playing with yarn, all of that stuff... No offense to you. And to add, I actually have more fur, not just a human with ears and a tail, plus I am not just some bimbo slut either I have class." Sapphire explained.

-----

Kwa'a frowned. "Think I that we look, yes, for such shoes." A nod accompanied her reply. "Oh - what of that pair?" A pair of elegant green slippers sat on a shelf ((unless this or any of the following doesn't fit with GT's concept of the store, in which case I'll redact.)) Meanwhile, Rmwtyliin had found several pairs of dark brown shoes, ranging from odd flats with laces that the average person would recognize as sneakers to an elegant pair of two-tone kitten heels, and was considering examining some pieces in different colors. After all, the rules didn't state that the brown absolutely had to be worn on her feet. She added to the pile a pair of clogs, a dark blue-gray that almost matched her eyes, and a translucent strappy sandal in spring green. Bringing the items to the front, Rmwtyliin asked, "Are these acceptable?"

The woman sighed. She didn't want to disappoint the girl, but - "How much for these each?" She had brought a fair amount of money with her, but to provide for two took more funds than providing for one, and at the moment she lacked a job. Furthermore, it appeared as though none of the items were terribly practical. (The lack of variety also concerned her somewhat, but, correctly inferring from her ward 's earlier comment that it was cultural in sone manner, Kwa'a remained silent on that matter.)

<No - I was saying that I didn't understand what a neko or any of those other terms were. Contact with you is helping that though.> And indeed it was; Nick was picking up the relevant concepts, along with some context. He continued. <So you were... spliced with cat DNA to change you? So, you're an anthro cat. I'm not certain what I am... Perhaps I am too, only with more cat. I woke up one day in water. It was cold. I was like this, and have no previous memories. incidentally, mice are nice to chase. And they taste good (weak sensation of taste of mouse, as perceived by cat.) Nick pricked his ears, anticipating Sapphire's reply.

"Well no...My great grand mother was by by great, great grandfather, Thriller... That metal man on that chair. I am just one of his many grandchildren."She explained before continuing, "And if anything, you are a cat with maybe some abilities of advanced communication when coming into contact with someone, though to me, sounds like something happened to you but suffer amnesia; can't help you there." She finally concluded before asking, 'Say, can I scratch your head?"

OOC: All's good.

The two communicated again to this the little creature smiled and replied, "Good choice in the green, those are most people's favorites. Now then, the green is worth 21 credits..." He stopped talking when he say the collection of footwear being brought to him. "Oh, gimmi a moment, going to have to do some calculating." After he was done, he smiled again and answered, "The sneakers are 8 credits, sandals are 6 credits, and clogs are 12 credits. Which buying all of those, the green slippers included, totals around, 47 credits. And if you don't have credits on you we run off a barter system, or if you have any Madilin Coins, we use those too."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Easily catching up to her friends, Giovenith walked alongside them merrily, preoccupying herself with thoughts of themes and designs that would be preferable in her choosing, as well as what she'd be comfortable in. Choices, choices. The others were chatting it up already, and she felt a sudden light at realizing she was doing something typical for her age.

"Here's the shop they mentioned before right up here!" she pointed ahead, quickening her pace a bit.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse