NATION

PASSWORD

PL IC Thread IX++ //Oddsbodikins & Atomic Kittens//

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Tsu stared at Torii and then at the cat,then the chicken,then the cat,then the chicken. She sighed and wanted to go chat with Torii about things but didn't want to get hurt by her more,the pain the chicken would cause she would rather take over what Torii would do to her. That would be to much for her ton deal with and chose to adopt a kung-fu like position to fight the chicken with."You make the first move!" She said to her feathery rival."Ignore the cat, I am your true opponent!"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Hmm?" Varona looked down to see arms cross over her waist. And then, unlucky for Bran, her training kicked in. She grabbed his arm around him and yanked him forward before putting it behind his back. Mon looked over a bit surprised. "Oh...hi Bran. How's my favorite conscript?" She asked. Varona raised an eyebrow, but released Bran after Mon greeted him. She knew it was unwise to harm friends of friends.

"I'm sorry, but you should be careful about who you sneak up on like that." The sniper said to him.

"I . . . I thought I was going for Mon." Bran sighed, feeling a bit worse about what he did, as he might as well have gotten a bruise on his arm from all this. "Well, we're in middle of Zalgofest, I'm quite happy at the moment, you? I never thought I'd see you around again, glad to have you here though."

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:46 pm

Giovenith wrote:"What do you mean?" Giovenith asked calmly, filling up her cup from a bottle of carbonated fruit punch she'd found. The godling looked around, having thought she'd seen someone new slip in, but wasn't all that concerned given that Zalgofests tended to attract many visitors from strange places. "We're not in trouble anymore friend, we're here at the Building now, it's just a Zalgofest. Everyone's alright. Except for maybe a zebra."

Given the nature of Zalgofests, the air was thick of magical activity this way and that, so if Rmwtyliin was pointing out some specific disturbance, it was lost in the hubbub on Giovenith's senses.

"Are you still scared?" she asked, looking concerned. "If you want, I can help you find a room here. No more Smiling God here, I think."

"She's wearing red," the girl whispered urgently. "No Fvaarniimarn would do that, it is taboo. But I know that when she looked at me, she saw something familiar. It upset her. I've had training in body language, and that's how I know. This makes me think she's from my universe - worse, from Borksmiclen. If she's Bomic, her intentions can't be good, she's probably responsible for all of this and probably holding me for ransom and that's probably the only reason I'm safe thus far and she'll drain my family and country and still not release me..." She glanced up. "She was here a second ago. Probably off to report to superiors...Giovenith, how on earth can you be so calm?"

And then, of course, Duncan, who presumably didn't completely understand the significance of volume, translated in a normal tone of voice. Fortunately, Kwa'a was no longer in the bus. While unsurprised, she would have been crushed.

Tail drooping, Nick entered the building. He'd hurt Torii... He didn't know how to fix it... He felt ill...

Although he considered heading upstairs, the exhausted cat ended up slumped over a seat in the lobby. Soon, he was snoozing intermittently, drooling; intermittently, as too often fear in nightmares woke the furball.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"What do you mean?" Giovenith asked calmly, filling up her cup from a bottle of carbonated fruit punch she'd found. The godling looked around, having thought she'd seen someone new slip in, but wasn't all that concerned given that Zalgofests tended to attract many visitors from strange places. "We're not in trouble anymore friend, we're here at the Building now, it's just a Zalgofest. Everyone's alright. Except for maybe a zebra."

Given the nature of Zalgofests, the air was thick of magical activity this way and that, so if Rmwtyliin was pointing out some specific disturbance, it was lost in the hubbub on Giovenith's senses.

"Are you still scared?" she asked, looking concerned. "If you want, I can help you find a room here. No more Smiling God here, I think."

"She's wearing red," the girl whispered urgently. "No Fvaarniimarn would do that, it is taboo. But I know that when she looked at me, she saw something familiar. It upset her. I've had training in body language, and that's how I know. This makes me think she's from my universe - worse, from Borksmiclen. If she's Bomic, her intentions can't be good, she's probably responsible for all of this and probably holding me for ransom and that's probably the only reason I'm safe thus far and she'll drain my family and country and still not release me..." She glanced up. "She was here a second ago. Probably off to report to superiors...Giovenith, how on earth can you be so calm?"

And then, of course, Duncan, who presumably didn't completely understand the significance of volume, translated in a normal tone of voice. Fortunately, Kwa'a was no longer in the bus. While unsurprised, she would have been crushed.

"Hmm..." Giovenith frowned, understanding the clear state of fear that Rmwtyliin was in. This clearly was not something to brush off, whatever it may be. If Rmwtyliin said she saw something, then Giovenith believed her. "Friend, we are from two different cultures, so I do not know the exact nature of what you speak of. But if it will make you feel better, I can take you inside the Building. It is protected, no one may you harm you there without facing consequences. I will lead you and protect you. There, you may tell me your story."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:34 pm

The chicken stood stock still, not reacting at all to the cat trying to chew on his back, as if processing that this was happening. The sheer audacity of its actions was the only reason the cat was still aliv- wait, never mind, the shock wore off. With ungodly speed and strength, the chick reached back, tore the cat off its back, and flung the mangy furball into the sky where it disappeared in a gleam, in true "Team Rocket's blasting off again!" style.

With the cat out if the way, the chicken lowered its stance and stuck its head forward, exposed and undefended.

"Tell yea what. Ima sportsman, I'll give ya one free hit 'fore I fight back... Yea best make it count though, 'cuse I won't be pullin' any punches afterwards."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:17 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:

"Hmm..." Giovenith frowned, understanding the clear state of fear that Rmwtyliin was in. This clearly was not something to brush off, whatever it may be. If Rmwtyliin said she saw something, then Giovenith believed her. "Friend, we are from two different cultures, so I do not know the exact nature of what you speak of. But if it will make you feel better, I can take you inside the Building. It is protected, no one may you harm you there without facing consequences. I will lead you and protect you. There, you may tell me your story."

"...Okay." Giovenith did seem to be familiar with this world. Given what she'd seen earlier...Rmwtyliin was willing to believe that maybe there was some sort of protection, that perhaps she'd be safe. She'd already chosen to trust the other girl, and was already in an extremely vulnerable position in a strange location; going into the dwelling she'd mentioned shouldn't be all that much more dangerous, and indeed might be her best choice.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:"...Okay." Giovenith did seem to be familiar with this world. Given what she'd seen earlier...Rmwtyliin was willing to believe that maybe there was some sort of protection, that perhaps she'd be safe. She'd already chosen to trust the other girl, and was already in an extremely vulnerable position in a strange location; going into the dwelling she'd mentioned shouldn't be all that much more dangerous, and indeed might be her best choice.

"Here," Giovenith gently took the other girl's hand in her own and opened up the emergency back door of the bus, helping her down and leading across the lawn toward the Building. Looking around at the aftermath of the unholy festival's debauchery, the godling figured that it would be best to continue to comfort the new arrival. "You know, I didn't expect to find myself in this land at first, either..." It was a point they could relate on. "A lot of stuff was super confusing, but I got used to it eventually, because all the people here were so nice and promised to protect me."

---

Figuring that Rylli and Drova were too drunk to get up on their own, Willow spent a good solid chunk of time doing his best to drag each by their tutus across the lawn, back up the stairs, and into the lobby. It was lucky that humanoids were surprisingly light, though that hadn't made the task any more graceful. Drova's wings had been tricky, but being a fellow flyer, Willow knew how to handle them comfortably. If they were going to stay passed out, fine, but at least he could let them have the dignity of being passed out indoors, where it was warm and safe from the nighttime crooks.

Those tutus don't suit them, he thought, wiping away at his forehead.

What the Tartarus had happened? The whole outside of the Building was a mess hole! To say a wild party had gone on would be an understatement, more like a sudden wave of temporary insanity. And apparently he'd been right there, a part of it all, that was a scary thought. Willow didn't like himself when he was drunk. Too chipper.

Not to mention this Vaseline was all up in his coat, and especially his feathers... it wouldn't hurt him, but allowing the Vaseline to stay could interfere with his ability to properly insulate or detect draft with his wings. He'd need a fine brush, bristly, soft, like a toothbrush. He'd also have to be discrete about finding one. Wing care was a bit of a... private thing. Properly raised pegasi didn't go around brushing or preening in public, anymore than anypony else went around displaying their own hygienic practices. But where to go to for such proper tools?

His blue eyes fell down on Drova.

"Heeeey," Willow hunched down and nudged the prince with a hoof, rustling him in a hushed voice. "Are you still drunk? Wake up." It would be a bit embarrassing to ask Drova if he had any wing care tools to spare, but not restrictively so, it was better to ask another individual with similar anatomy first than trying to explain his dilemma to one of his non-feathery friends.
Last edited by Giovenith on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Payment afterwards? No problem!", Jasmine replied. "I'll help you out now."

No longer leaning in the window, she grabbed the top of the window hatch and swung in with great force, kicking the pet with all her might and sending it flying into the other side of the seats. That done, she squatted down near the man, a mischevious grin marking her face, and spoke again, with a slight, more natural accent. "So now, about the money?"

Reginald nodded and started to reach into his pockets but before he pulled out his money he asked," Mam before i transfer this currency to you i must ask you. Why do you need this money? Is it for anything illegal or perhaps you need food. or something else i need to know this".

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Payment afterwards? No problem!", Jasmine replied. "I'll help you out now."

No longer leaning in the window, she grabbed the top of the window hatch and swung in with great force, kicking the pet with all her might and sending it flying into the other side of the seats. That done, she squatted down near the man, a mischevious grin marking her face, and spoke again, with a slight, more natural accent. "So now, about the money?"

Reginald nodded and started to reach into his pockets but before he pulled out his money he asked," Mam before i transfer this currency to you i must ask you. Why do you need this money? Is it for anything illegal or perhaps you need food. or something else i need to know this".

Jasmine inhaled and awkwardly smiled, reaching around her back with one arm and grabbing the other. "I...am kind of penniless at the moment. I mean, a girl just doesn't cross the sea from a cross-continental walk and make a lot of cash. That, and I'm kind of tired of nabbing food from the kitchen here!"

She chuckled and stepped back. "Yea, I, um, I'm used to living like that, anyway."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Reginald nodded and started to reach into his pockets but before he pulled out his money he asked," Mam before i transfer this currency to you i must ask you. Why do you need this money? Is it for anything illegal or perhaps you need food. or something else i need to know this".

Jasmine inhaled and awkwardly smiled, reaching around her back with one arm and grabbing the other. "I...am kind of penniless at the moment. I mean, a girl just doesn't cross the sea from a cross-continental walk and make a lot of cash. That, and I'm kind of tired of nabbing food from the kitchen here!"

She chuckled and stepped back. "Yea, I, um, I'm used to living like that, anyway."

Reginald looked at her and grinned. He then said to her," Your that desperate for food that you would snatch it from the kitchen in this building. Hmm that is is desperate". He then handed her two gold sovereigns and then said to her," Would you be willing to wait here for a few minutes"?

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Expecting just a few bucks, Jasmine had to give quite a whistle as she inspected the gold bits. "Wonderful!", She growled, subduing a squeal of excitement. These coins would get her a lot of money indeed!

She looked away as he assessed her situation. "I'm not desperate, just down on food. This place is all high and mighty and expensive, not like where I'm from, wherever that was...but I appreciate the business!"

She gave a glance to Toscha. "Yea, I can wait a few minutes. Mind if I do over in the hallway? That slithering girl-thing over there is kind of a friend."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Giovenith wrote:His blue eyes fell down on Drova.

"Heeeey," Willow hunched down and nudged the prince with a hoof, rustling him in a hushed voice. "Are you still drunk? Wake up." It would be a bit embarrassing to ask Drova if he had any wing care tools to spare, but not restrictively so, it was better to ask another individual with similar anatomy first than trying to explain his dilemma to one of his non-feathery friends.

Rylli, still passed out, normally would have passed up a Zalgofest, but somehow, she had managed to get to this sorry state of having to be dragged into the building. Drova though, was just about to wake up, having only had drinks of his people, simply so the other alcohol didn't kill him after drinking it. "Mmm? I-Uh . . ." He sighed, holding his hands to his head in aching pain. "I mean, I might be a little . . . Pleasantly buzzed, but . . . No, I think I'm quite fine at the moment, I'm a little lightweight."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:45 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:His blue eyes fell down on Drova.

Rylli, still passed out, normally would have passed up a Zalgofest, but somehow, she had managed to get to this sorry state of having to be dragged into the building. Drova though, was just about to wake up, having only had drinks of his people, simply so the other alcohol didn't kill him after drinking it. "Mmm? I-Uh . . ." He sighed, holding his hands to his head in aching pain. "I mean, I might be a little . . . Pleasantly buzzed, but . . . No, I think I'm quite fine at the moment, I'm a little lightweight."

"Yes, I can see. Hey do you have a giant toothbrush or anything of the likes?" Willow asked blankly.

Waking up from an absent-minded daze while in a ballerina outfit to see a flying, talking pony asking you for a giant toothbrush. It was turning out to be quite a day for the prince. This weirdness seemed to be lost on Willow.
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:"...Okay." Giovenith did seem to be familiar with this world. Given what she'd seen earlier...Rmwtyliin was willing to believe that maybe there was some sort of protection, that perhaps she'd be safe. She'd already chosen to trust the other girl, and was already in an extremely vulnerable position in a strange location; going into the dwelling she'd mentioned shouldn't be all that much more dangerous, and indeed might be her best choice.

"Here," Giovenith gently took the other girl's hand in her own and opened up the emergency back door of the bus, helping her down and leading across the lawn toward the Building. Looking around at the aftermath of the unholy festival's debauchery, the godling figured that it would be best to continue to comfort the new arrival. "You know, I didn't expect to find myself in this land at first, either..." It was a point they could relate on. "A lot of stuff was super confusing, but I got used to it eventually, because all the people here were so nice and promised to protect me."

Rmwtyliin clutched said hand. "Thank you, thank you so much..." The reassurance was helpful. The girl's breathing was slowing to a more normal level. "Wait... You promised to protect me, like you said these others did. You are a child... Or at least you seem to be? Please, do not assume that I am insulting whatever abilities you may have, but - well - I do not comprehend how someone who seems as normal and as young as you could do anything against a Bomic."

Small fingers squeezed tighter. "For that matter... You did ask, did not you, what was my story? I am fairly normal, except for having been brought here. The relationship of my people to the Bomic... That I believe is the story which you have requested." Her voice fell into a cadence, of sorts. "In times past, though our people dislike admitting us to be connected to that extent, Fvaa were Bomic. Skin differed, but a twenty-five and more shades have long been present in that country. The rulers disliked us, treated us poorly; we shared in these grievances with our neighbors, who shared them. It is said though none can it confirm that in times further behind us, we were equals in a land of such, sharing in hope; not equal in wealth, no, but in vote and not divided by identity, one identity, Bomic. That is not the story to tell.

"In times behind us exceeding three times one one-twenty-five one twenty-five one five two ones, these fellow oppressed turned blood towards us. It occurred over long lengths of time. The government shifted stance upon deigning to gain awareness of our NO of their opinions. They switched from disdain to knowing us to be inhuman. The other peoples so shifted as well, further until all fell."

A tear rolled down Rmwtyliin's salt-streaked cheek. "Almost all died, so far as is known. A small party, not exceeding four one-twenty-fives, escaped. For years they searched a home where they could establish themselves, singly without conflict. At last they found it. That land is my homeland, Fvaarniimar. Those people were my ancestors, Fvaa. This - this, other-worlds'-daughter, this is our story."

She coughed. "I try to live up to those. It is my duty, in a real sense. Well. Now, you know, why that woman causes me fear." Although... Giovenith said every person here is nice...

Kwa'a lay on the ground, partially hidden by low plants and out of sight. (Rmwtyliin, having grown up in a nation where hazards often were present on such ground, normally would have checked enough to spot the jarring red. She wasn't thinking quite that logically, this night.)

The personification was still in earshot. Furthermore, when her homeland was mentioned - it caught her attention. She listened. At times, she wanted to expound on the story, though it would show her guilt. At times, she wanted to cry and did. At times... Well, at times she noticed things that intrigued her. For instance - the date. The girl was from nearly a millennium previous? A part of her was curious as to the cause.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Expecting just a few bucks, Jasmine had to give quite a whistle as she inspected the gold bits. "Wonderful!", She growled, subduing a squeal of excitement. These coins would get her a lot of money indeed!

She looked away as he assessed her situation. "I'm not desperate, just down on food. This place is all high and mighty and expensive, not like where I'm from, wherever that was...but I appreciate the business!"

She gave a glance to Toscha. "Yea, I can wait a few minutes. Mind if I do over in the hallway? That slithering girl-thing over there is kind of a friend."

Reginald said," go ahead and wait in the hall way. I will be right back in a few minutes so untill then converse with your friend ,acquaintance or whatever". So with that reginald ran into the backyard of the building and went into a shack that was his smoke house .

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Well, at least staying here is better than our dirty-ass apartment, right?" Natiya asked, taking her neutral stance in the sibling rivalry between Aleki and Khro. "But I do think that the palace would be a nice place to stay, and wait . . . Clone of Levi? Who's that?" The girl asked, still partially giggling at the idea of her commie-brother confused at where Natiya was.

"Levi. You kow, that one robot guy that works with Thriller? He decided to one day make several "clones" of himself. Maybe out of boredom or maybe narcissistic who knows." Aleki finished drying himself and and quickly dressed himself, needing only socks and shoes to be complete.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Expecting just a few bucks, Jasmine had to give quite a whistle as she inspected the gold bits. "Wonderful!", She growled, subduing a squeal of excitement. These coins would get her a lot of money indeed!

Reginald said," go ahead and wait in the hall way. I will be right back in a few minutes so untill then converse with your friend ,acquaintance or whatever". So with that reginald ran into the backyard of the building and went into a shack that was his smoke house .

"Fine by me.", Jasmine gave a quick salute, backing off. "I'll see what me and my buddy can do, eh?"

A moment later, Toscha was once again greeted by the foreigner, who led her back inside and leaned against the wall. "Sorry about that.", Jasmine said, tossing the gold coins up and down in the air. "I never like to pass up a good bit of cash. This was a blessing, too. Gold coins! Nice catch, eh?", She asked, not really expecting an answer. She surveyed the lamia-thing again and shrugged nonchalantly. "Hey, I can hand you my shirt until you get home or whatever, You seem to need it more than me, but that's up to you."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Bone Fort wrote:The chicken stood stock still, not reacting at all to the cat trying to chew on his back, as if processing that this was happening. The sheer audacity of its actions was the only reason the cat was still aliv- wait, never mind, the shock wore off. With ungodly speed and strength, the chick reached back, tore the cat off its back, and flung the mangy furball into the sky where it disappeared in a gleam, in true "Team Rocket's blasting off again!" style.

With the cat out if the way, the chicken lowered its stance and stuck its head forward, exposed and undefended.

"Tell yea what. Ima sportsman, I'll give ya one free hit 'fore I fight back... Yea best make it count though, 'cuse I won't be pullin' any punches afterwards."

Tsu sent a barrage of her wings at the chicken,forming cleaver like shapes in their Skeletal form. Their edges sharp as diamond and brought the force equal to a Tiger's 88mm gun."You made a poor choice decision,chicken nugget!" She shouted in a slightly drunken tone. "Prepare to die,Birdy!". She smirked and was confident this was going to be a easy win, unlike times before. However,their was a exploitable flaw with her attack,the wings' are going to try a assault on the chick from the sides. This left a opening threw the middle of them, a clear shot at her.
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Yes, I can see. Hey do you have a giant toothbrush or anything of the likes?" Willow asked blankly.

Waking up from an absent-minded daze while in a ballerina outfit to see a flying, talking pony asking you for a giant toothbrush. It was turning out to be quite a day for the prince. This weirdness seemed to be lost on Willow.

"I've got a brush . . ." The Prince hiccuped as he leaned upwards, grabbing the ground to support himself in the endeavor as he looked around. "I don't even remember what happened, though there were lot's of drinks involved, I believe. Probably why I feel like shit right now." Drova nodded with a casual glance around. "Uh . . . What might you need a brush for anyways?"

--

"Interesting, fellow then, I assume?" Natiya nodded, finishing dressing herself as she opened up the bathroom door, looking approvingly at Aleki's status of being clothed at the moment. "Well, so we head there then?"

--

Toscha had, meanwhile, curled up in a corner of the room that Jasmine had left her in and started to sleep. Her slumber was disturbed at the quick return of the girl, and she bolted to attention right away. "Ah! Y-yeah, I'd like a shirt, these damn things suck." The Lamia looked disapprovingly down at her chest, and rolled her eyes.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Rmwtyliin clutched said hand. "Thank you, thank you so much..." The reassurance was helpful. The girl's breathing was slowing to a more normal level. "Wait... You promised to protect me, like you said these others did. You are a child... Or at least you seem to be? Please, do not assume that I am insulting whatever abilities you may have, but - well - I do not comprehend how someone who seems as normal and as young as you could do anything against a Bomic."

Small fingers squeezed tighter. "For that matter... You did ask, did not you, what was my story? I am fairly normal, except for having been brought here. The relationship of my people to the Bomic... That I believe is the story which you have requested." Her voice fell into a cadence, of sorts. "In times past, though our people dislike admitting us to be connected to that extent, Fvaa were Bomic. Skin differed, but a twenty-five and more shades have long been present in that country. The rulers disliked us, treated us poorly; we shared in these grievances with our neighbors, who shared them. It is said though none can it confirm that in times further behind us, we were equals in a land of such, sharing in hope; not equal in wealth, no, but in vote and not divided by identity, one identity, Bomic. That is not the story to tell.

"In times behind us exceeding three times one one-twenty-five one twenty-five one five two ones, these fellow oppressed turned blood towards us. It occurred over long lengths of time. The government shifted stance upon deigning to gain awareness of our NO of their opinions. They switched from disdain to knowing us to be inhuman. The other peoples so shifted as well, further until all fell."

A tear rolled down Rmwtyliin's salt-streaked cheek. "Almost all died, so far as is known. A small party, not exceeding four one-twenty-fives, escaped. For years they searched a home where they could establish themselves, singly without conflict. At last they found it. That land is my homeland, Fvaarniimar. Those people were my ancestors, Fvaa. This - this, other-worlds'-daughter, this is our story."

She coughed. "I try to live up to those. It is my duty, in a real sense. Well. Now, you know, why that woman causes me fear." Although... Giovenith said every person here is nice...

The other daughter listened to the story, letting the prints of an unknown history tell their share, and better building a bridge between the two girls. Giovenith couldn't take a position in Rmwtyliin's history, but she could stand firm in the present as her supporter in this time and place.

"And you believe this woman is holding you for a ransom?" Giovenith asked, holding open the lobby door for her friend. "But why here? Like I said, there are those who would protect you here, surely this would not be the place to bring a hostage. And what would she want?"

The godling wondered if they girl could sign the papers for a room yet. If not, she could always let Rmwtyliin stay with her until they sorted things out. But then again, the building usually had a habit of fixing these things right away.

The BranRiech wrote:"I've got a brush . . ." The Prince hiccuped as he leaned upwards, grabbing the ground to support himself in the endeavor as he looked around. "I don't even remember what happened, though there were lot's of drinks involved, I believe. Probably why I feel like shit right now." Drova nodded with a casual glance around. "Uh . . . What might you need a brush for anyways?"

The pegasus paused a moment.

"... I have petroleum jelly in my feathers," he finally answered, flaring his wings to display their greasy-looking dampness. "It will interfere with my ability to properly regulate their temperature if I do not clean and brush it out. That and it just feels gross."
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:04 pm

"Hey, I wouldn't mind swapping for that braw, but its too big for me."

Jasmine began to undo the buttons and laces on her outfit's top and took it off. Underneath was simply covered with a loose, thin, white spaghetti-strap tank top. "And it's not my style either. Anyway, take this for now. It's probably gonna be tight -- I don't mean mean to brag -- since I'm a skinny person. Just be glad I'm wearing something underneath today. Not a fan of bras or wraps. They cause a lot of discomfort, ya know? I don't like that; gotta stay comfy and light!"

That said, she slumped down next to Toscha and sighed. "So, to your place? It's early, and we should be sleeping. It's best to be well-rested and at peace! I'll be going back to my apartment when I do sleep."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Tsu sent a barrage of her wings at the chicken,forming cleaver like shapes in their Skeletal form. Their edges sharp as diamond and brought the force equal to a Tiger's 88mm gun."You made a poor choice decision,chicken nugget!" She shouted in a slightly drunken tone. "Prepare to die,Birdy!". She smirked and was confident this was going to be a easy win, unlike times before. However,their was a exploitable flaw with her attack,the wings' are going to try a assault on the chick from the sides. This left a opening threw the middle of them, a clear shot at her.

True to his word, the chicken didn't move an inch, allowing the wings to connect. Upon impact, the wings bounced off, cartoonishly reverberating from the blow, sending vibrations down the wings and back to Tsu. The chicken didn't even react to the blow.

"Well laddie? I'm waitin'."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:54 am

Giovenith wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:

The other daughter listened to the story, letting the prints of an unknown history tell their share, and better building a bridge between the two girls. Giovenith couldn't take a position in Rmwtyliin's history, but she could stand firm in the present as her supporter in this time and place.

"And you believe this woman is holding you for a ransom?" Giovenith asked, holding open the lobby door for her friend. "But why here? Like I said, there are those who would protect you here, surely this would not be the place to bring a hostage. And what would she want?"

The godling wondered if they girl could sign the papers for a room yet. If not, she could always let Rmwtyliin stay with her until they sorted things out. But then again, the building usually had a habit of fixing these things right away.

Holding for... Normally this would have upset Kwa'a quite a bit. However, the alcohol had helped take the edge off. She began staggering over.

"The Bomic would want control of Fvaarniimar, to subject us to their will. Then again they would try to break our will. Kidnapping of a child... especially...well...well, they would be able to get a significant ransom out of our country and my family. Then they would start injuring me, showing that my people were powerless, swearing to stop if given enough funds."

"Of course, it would never-" the girl cut off with a squeak of terror as Kwa'a staggered through the door.

"Oh, for... Look, I am not you holding for ransom. I have nothing whatsoever against you. In fact, you remind me of another girl. She'd be... around your age biologically maybe around your time? "I am in fact as you have pointed out Bomic. I am in fact from your universe. I don't actually know how you got here." Please be illogical enough to assume that I don't know how I got here, either. "I'll grant that some Bomic are like that. Frankly, public opinion has been largely on the side of the Fvaa since a few centuries after the genocide. Even our rulers have largely shifted stance, moving towards liberal policies. This is a direct result. It was not worth your cost, but..." She trailed off. "Anyway, if Bomic people wanted anything out of you, it would be forgiveness. And in cases, a chance to thank you on your ancestors' behalf."

The Fvaarniimarn looked quite skeptical.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Giovenith wrote:The pegasus paused a moment.

"... I have petroleum jelly in my feathers," he finally answered, flaring his wings to display their greasy-looking dampness. "It will interfere with my ability to properly regulate their temperature if I do not clean and brush it out. That and it just feels gross."

"Well . . . That sucks, I suppose." Drova sputtered as he shook his head, getting up from the ground and standing on wobbly feet. "Should be in my apartment, we can wash them out too, if need be." He nodded, taking the lead from the Pony, heading to the elevator for a short trip up to their floor.

"I still don't see the point of these." He shrugged.

--

"I guess I'm just bigger then, I mean, I'm usually a guy!" Toscha sighed, slipping the outfit on, not bothering at all with making it look nice, just so long as it covered her entire body. "Normally, because I have this lower body, I don't need pants, so I just wear a shirt, but wouldn't even need to if I wanted, now? I mean, it's cold out and stuff, and I don't want to like, freeze." She sighed, flipping her hair from her face again, long and white.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Tsu sent a barrage of her wings at the chicken,forming cleaver like shapes in their Skeletal form. Their edges sharp as diamond and brought the force equal to a Tiger's 88mm gun."You made a poor choice decision,chicken nugget!" She shouted in a slightly drunken tone. "Prepare to die,Birdy!". She smirked and was confident this was going to be a easy win, unlike times before. However,their was a exploitable flaw with her attack,the wings' are going to try a assault on the chick from the sides. This left a opening threw the middle of them, a clear shot at her.

True to his word, the chicken didn't move an inch, allowing the wings to connect. Upon impact, the wings bounced off, cartoonishly reverberating from the blow, sending vibrations down the wings and back to Tsu. The chicken didn't even react to the blow.

"Well laddie? I'm waitin'."

Tsu shook until she hit the building like in a cartoon and fell down. She sat up and looked at the chicken then laid down in the grass again. "I give up..your to awesome to beat.." She said with a sigh and stood up again, she bowed at the chicken. "Please forgive me for my foolishness..". She started to shake,fearing that the chicken was gonna kick her butt anyways and covered her face just incase."If your gonna beat me up anyway,please not in my face! I need my face to smile!".
Last edited by Tsuyoi Tekikoku on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse