NATION

PASSWORD

PL IC Thread IX++ //Oddsbodikins & Atomic Kittens//

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:16 pm

"Neil and Gretta love it, hung it in one of the lounges, much better than the butler's attempts." Arthur complemented Willow on the commissioned painting. He looked around for some glasses to pour the Champagne in.

"You don't look like a geometry tool to me," he responded to Brit's comment, completely unaware of the sober subculture. "No need, I already had someone for dinner, and I found this lump of summer sausage in my pocket." he declined the offer and sniffed the chunk of deli meat. It was fresh enough, if a bit warm and greasy from being in his pocket.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Hoh?" Calle yawned, having almost powered herself down with Nick in her lap. She looked up to find the cat pressing himself against her side, his fur running across her skin-tight bodysuit that contained her subsystems and gave her room to put on her armor and thruster-packs.

"Wasn't listening, but what story?"

<Hold on, I'll try to retell it for you. (Image of a bunch of grayish people next to blue water, some kneeling before a woman wearing an oyster shell as a crown.) Long ago the Pow lived near the bay Chesapioc. They worshipped... the Oyster Queen, who kept the water so clear you could see fish swim. (Image of fish swimming in clear water.) Another tribe, the Hatan, showed up one day. They were nice and needed a place with more food. The Pow welcomed them (Image of a feast, strongly resembling the Christmas feasts on the island, gray, blue, and green.) But the waters started turning cloudy ("Video" of fish swimming back and forth. Waters go from transparent to so murky that the fish shapes are not visible.) They asked the Oyster Queen for help, because the cloudy waters made fishing hard and they were hungry. She told them that the Hatan were eating the oysters. They were very upset and killed many Hatan. The Hatan fled, and the Oyster Queen was upset. The waters ran red with blood (Image of gray Pow standing next to red water) and were cursed. They asked the Great Spirit, Ahone, for help and he guided them to the Hatan to apologize. The Hatan accepted the apology and came back to the Chesapioc bay area. (Image of blue water, with Oyster Queen.) They saw that the waters were blue again, and the Oyster Queen showed up. She said that she was glad they'd made peace and that they should learn from each other. They did, and eventually became a single tribe. I think Kale told it better. Anyway, I eat oysters occasionally and am a bit worried...>)
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm

With the group's storytime session winding to a close, Kage leaned back in his makeshift seat, lurching alightly as he remembered that he was on a log and hence there was no back to this particular kind of seat. He let his posture fall into a slouch as he tried to think over all of the stories that he had been listening to. It didn't help that he was also trying to make a conscious effort not to openly gawk at all of these strange teens whom he had kind of met. Their was hardly a chance that he'd even be able to remember all of their names, much less the details about where he was and what even had unfolded that had brought him here in the first place. He was quite literally in the middle of a lake where he had no paddle and no idea if trying to use his hands was a smart idea. Hell, he'd even interrupted some strange (but slightly cute couple) in the middle of their rather intimate moment.

He flushed red as he recalled the rather off-beat moment and decided he wasn't going to get anywhere if he didn't try to walk anyways. He groaned slightly as he got up from his seat, the sound and the motion bringing back memories of his kid teasing him about how old such sounds made him seem. He gave a slight chuff in amusement at the recalling of the memory and dusted off his pants. For the most part he was clean with no sand really making its way onto or into his shoes or slacks. Making his way around the fire pit, he once again gave a curious look at the teenagers still assembled and gave a short smile before smiling and lifting up his right arm at the elbow in a kind of half-hearted-wave. Leaving his left arm to move up and begin rubbing the back of his neck nervously he stood awkwardly waiting for an opening in the present conversation.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Qeno wrote:"This one's called Laughing Raven" Qeno said as she sluggishly read the wine label, She didn't even like the taste of such a beverage and yet the more she sips the more she starts feeling sleepy. The young woman didn't feel very well almost drinking half of the bottle and she quietly ordered some more chicken wings that were once ordered earlier that day then not long after ordering them a platter filled with wings appeared before her. "Probably shouldn't drink this again" She complained in almost a whiny tone while she started to sample the wings.

"You seem to be quite the lightweaight, for someone with that much power radiating off of them, not quite Human, are you." Kei observed, sizing the girl sitting next to her up a bit before trying an experiment, mixing the drink she'd been given with her favorite drink, the metallic swirl of the Elf's blood mixed strangely with the Laughing Raven, but drink was drink in Kei's eyes as she rose the glass to her lips, sampling her strange concoction, almost spitting it out, one of the first time's she'd ever done so.

"Alright, well, they're better by themselves at least."

She chuckled.

"So what's your name then, hun?"

--

"So the usual tribal legends of ancient America?" Calle observed calmly as she listened and watched the retelling of the story from Nick's touch and telepathic powers. Her sensors were still going crazy though at the use of her brain, but there was nothing she could do as she started to contract a headache. "Mmm, I highly doubt that an ancient Goddess would seek revenge on a cat for a few Oysters every now and then." She said, looking down at him.

Qeno
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:33 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"You seem to be quite the lightweaight, for someone with that much power radiating off of them, not quite Human, are you." Kei observed, sizing the girl sitting next to her up a bit before trying an experiment, mixing the drink she'd been given with her favorite drink, the metallic swirl of the Elf's blood mixed strangely with the Laughing Raven, but drink was drink in Kei's eyes as she rose the glass to her lips, sampling her strange concoction, almost spitting it out, one of the first time's she'd ever done so.

"Alright, well, they're better by themselves at least."

She chuckled.

"So what's your name then, hun?"

"My name's Qeno, I'm a Personification and I could finish that bottle really quickly with my powers but...I want bragging rights to say that I did drink under the drinking age of many countries in this world" The young woman answered with an aggressive grin on her face. Not every Qenoan visited this unique world, but if they did sometimes they wouldn't return from their visit, many of which were imprisoned by particularly the nation carrying the flag of stars and stripes. Sometimes there were brief fire fights between the humans and the outnumbered Qenoans before escaping to their ships.
Desired Tech Level: Future Tech
My nation's pronounciation: Key-No
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:49 pm

"Thanks, smells nice," Willow raised an eye and tilted his head with a quizzically analyzing. "I think she's saying she doesn't drink, Arthur. ... Or she's decided to become a math-powered superhero, the Marvelous Straight Edge." A teasing smile. "The Golden Age of comics has come and gone Miss Firefly, you can't get away with mantles like that anymore. Unfortunately."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Qeno wrote:"My name's Qeno, I'm a Personification and I could finish that bottle really quickly with my powers but...I want bragging rights to say that I did drink under the drinking age of many countries in this world" The young woman answered with an aggressive grin on her face. Not every Qenoan visited this unique world, but if they did sometimes they wouldn't return from their visit, many of which were imprisoned by particularly the nation carrying the flag of stars and stripes. Sometimes there were brief fire fights between the humans and the outnumbered Qenoans before escaping to their ships.

"Well, it ain't impressing me much, then again, it takes me almost en entire bottle just to get buzzed, and you can forget about the weak stuff too." Kei shook her head, remembering her first few experiments with alcohol. She thought it was the weirdest thing, something to drink that made her feel funny, though now, it was almost like breakfast, lunch, and dinner, just another thing to have. "I need to let it up for a few centuries maybe, then it'll get it's charm back." She shrugged.

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:18 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Well, it ain't impressing me much, then again, it takes me almost en entire bottle just to get buzzed, and you can forget about the weak stuff too." Kei shook her head, remembering her first few experiments with alcohol. She thought it was the weirdest thing, something to drink that made her feel funny, though now, it was almost like breakfast, lunch, and dinner, just another thing to have. "I need to let it up for a few centuries maybe, then it'll get it's charm back." She shrugged.

"Maybe...though the ale in my country was nothing like this, So bitter and very out of place" Qeno complained as she started on her platter of chicken wings. "The ale actually tastes sweet with a hint of alcohol so that you could drink more without passing out" She added and was slightly tempted to bring a bottle of ale out of her pocket dimension as reference but the two were at a bar. The woman knew that it was in bad taste to bring food to a dining facility.
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Brit cracked up when Arthur said he stated he already had someone for dinner, and not to mention calling her a geometry tool. Surely, he was joking about both. "Yeah, uh, somehow I don't think I'd be a very good superhero since I can't barely do math on my own...an' th' golden age may be gone, but comics are still goin'. Have yuh read FUBAR? Ohhhh man, I love FUBAR. It's everythin' I ever wanted in a World War 2 zombie apocalypse setting." She smiled after she calmed down, wishing she had the book with her to show what she meant. She looked back at Arthur as she set her and Willow's meals on the small table next to them. "I 'preciate th' thought, but Willow's right. I don't really drink..."
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Qeno wrote:"Maybe...though the ale in my country was nothing like this, So bitter and very out of place" Qeno complained as she started on her platter of chicken wings. "The ale actually tastes sweet with a hint of alcohol so that you could drink more without passing out" She added and was slightly tempted to bring a bottle of ale out of her pocket dimension as reference but the two were at a bar. The woman knew that it was in bad taste to bring food to a dining facility.

"Ah, your stuff ain't that strong though, I mean, half the fun of the bitter stuff is finding things to mix with it. I never drink straight hard-stuff without mixing it, unless it was a shitty day or something." Kei shrugged, looking to the platter of wings. "At least the weather here's nice, I love me a good beachside bar and grill, you know? There's just a nice feel to it, and I'm glad all the kiddies are off by the fire too. I mean, they're nice, and Giovenith's probably one of the wisest people I've met here, but they're just so young." She nodded, almost enviously, over at the fire.

With a deft hand, Kei nabbed one of the chicken wings and plopped it in her mouth.

"That'sh good meat right there." She nodded, pouring a shot-glass full of Elf's Blood. "Here, give it a try. It's really bitter and irony, but the aftertaste is sublime."

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 pm

<It wasn't revenge in the story, just consequences from messing stuff up... Apparently a lot of "myths" are true. Giovenith (Image of said party) recently implied that the Greek ones are..> Nick began to lick the paw on Calle's arm. He'd miss a few times, licking said arm instead.

<(Images of Greek pantheon, as imagined by Nick.) I laughed at some myths, and hope they aren't too upset. For that matter, I'm worried about offending the others... That's probably just silly, though.> He seemed to decide that the paw was in fact clean enough, and glanced up at the provider of a warm lap and pleasant company.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:26 pm

"I haven't heard of FUBAR. I occasionally read Dirk Daring, the Daring Dirk of Derring-Do, a pulp sci-fi adventure comic. Fortunately, I can get the go back to the golden age and pick up mint copies." He commented and only filled two glasses. "Sorry about that, I thought it would be good to ease you. But yeah, it's easy to get drunk with champagne," he added now trying to think of another new year's gift. He abandoned that line of thought once he remembered that he was going to get Brit away from the jungle to a resort town. He sat down and leaned back in the chair.

"So Nazi Zombies? Those are quite rare nowadays. The research is behind them is hard to come by as well, but one of my contacts says that a company back in the Empire is selling the virus. I think it's called Nova 7 or something or other." He said as he sipped his drink.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:42 pm

"Hey..Rachelle,I'm gonna take a nap..I've haven't had a nice rest ever sense I built that sand castle.." She yawned and stretched her arms. "I also think we creeped out poor ol Jasmine." She started to dooze off, her eyes slowly closed but her tail swayed in the sand making a half-sand angel. Once she fell asleep her snores sounded like cute little neighs. Even though she looked asleep,she wasn't fully as her ears twitched in the direction of the nearest sound,like seagulls that took it upon themselves to land on her back to rest their wings.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:49 am

The BranRiech wrote:"Ah, your stuff ain't that strong though, I mean, half the fun of the bitter stuff is finding things to mix with it. I never drink straight hard-stuff without mixing it, unless it was a shitty day or something." Kei shrugged, looking to the platter of wings. "At least the weather here's nice, I love me a good beachside bar and grill, you know? There's just a nice feel to it, and I'm glad all the kiddies are off by the fire too. I mean, they're nice, and Giovenith's probably one of the wisest people I've met here, but they're just so young." She nodded, almost enviously, over at the fire.

With a deft hand, Kei nabbed one of the chicken wings and plopped it in her mouth.

"That'sh good meat right there." She nodded, pouring a shot-glass full of Elf's Blood. "Here, give it a try. It's really bitter and irony, but the aftertaste is sublime."

"Hmm..." Qeno said as she picked up the shot-glass and slowly sipped the glass down. Her taste buds were screaming in agony about the bitter and irony taste of Elf's Blood but after a few seconds the taste buds slowly stopped screaming like a rambunctious child. The young woman noticed that the pain was becoming less after drinking that alcoholic beverage.

"I probably wouldn't be drinking any hard liquor by itself anytime soon, even on a horrible day" She added passing the platter of wings between them and rested her arms on the table. "One of the things I can do simply makes me younger every time I try" Qeno mumbled and she quietly picked up one of the wings then took a savage bite out of it.
Anti-realist in RPs

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:19 pm

"It was a lovely night," Giovenith agreed, cracking a smile. "Magical. But you know we live in a very magical place, we see amazing things everyday. With a little effort and imagination, we can make everyday special, not many people get the same chances as us. ... And I thought you said you didn't want to be a princess, Torii?" The warm smile turned into a gentle teasing one, as she tilted her head to the side.

---

"I prefer a nice novella, myself," Willow said, sitting down by the plate. He decided he might drink a little, but not enough to start talking about how he wished he could say hi to all the flowers of the world every morning. "You said you were thinking of taking her on another vacation, Arthur?" He nudged his head at Brit, pulling the sandwich toward him.
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Giovenith wrote:"It was a lovely night," Giovenith agreed, cracking a smile. "Magical. But you know we live in a very magical place, we see amazing things everyday. With a little effort and imagination, we can make everyday special, not many people get the same chances as us. ... And I thought you said you didn't want to be a princess, Torii?" The warm smile turned into a gentle teasing one, as she tilted her head to the side.

Her face got hot fast. Torii got as red as a tomato and cowered behind her knees. Did she say that? She didn't remember, or maybe she did. It sounded like something she'd said once. She wasn't thinking about it too much when she was talking.

"When did I say that?", She asked, looking away in a poor attempt at nonchalance. "And if I did say that, well-", she snorted, "-I was just saying it like, I really felt special and all, because someone was giving me so much attention, and I really like attention from others."

Oh boy, was she still blushing? She had to stop that. She had nothing to be embarrassed about, right? She looked suspicious, looking away. She faced everyone again, trying to keep a straight face and not laugh nervously. "And even if I do want to be one, it's not like I can. Now, Yuna is a princess, and I guess you count as one or something, Gio, but I'm just a tomboy. By the way, when did I say I didn't want to be a princess?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:55 pm

"Maybe you did, maybe you didn't," her friend stuck out the tip of her tongue. "But your description makes you sound like you felt like one, from the way I've heard other girls talk."
she/her

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Reginald Continued throwing the shells at tress hoping to hit somthing useful instead of more coconuts and small animals. He then threw the last shell at a tree branch,The branch broke on impact when the shell hit it. Sadly as reginald when to inspect the broken branch he found nothing but leaves and a unidentified Insect that looked like a mixture of a bettle and a wasp. Reginald cursed to himself as he started to walk away from the area where he was throwing the shells. As he walked he noticed a mushroom that looked like a Cantharellus cibarius,Or The Chanterelle, A edible mushroom. As he exaimed it he deemed that it would not kill him if he ate it. He then preceded to consume the mushroom,as he ate it he said to himself," Hmm,This mushroom has a odd taste it is almost like". He then Saw a strange figure before him. He then said to the figure in a knights",Excuse me sir may i ask who you are and why are you wearing that outfit?"

The man then said to reginald," I am guarding the treasure of the island,None shall Pass. That includes you strange poacher man who consumed the mushrooms. If you want to pass you must fight me".

Reginald shurgged and said," Ok.If you want to fight i suppose i could". Reginald then ulled out his elephant rifle and shot it at the mans head. But he was surprised to see that it did not affect him,He then said to the man," How are you not dead sir,Please explain to me".

The man then said," Tis a fleshwound that bulled caused". The man then brought out a claymore and started to charge reginald. But before he could reach him a giant foot came down and squished the man. Reginald looked confused as he looked up he saw what looked like god As a wooden puppet. reginald then thought to himself," Well then, I guess i should continue on". He then continued his walk towards the beach as he startrted seeing things possibly due to the mushroom he ate.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Maybe you did, maybe you didn't," her friend stuck out the tip of her tongue. "But your description makes you sound like you felt like one, from the way I've heard other girls talk."

"Well in that case, I guess I did feel like a princess.", Torii said. Afterwards, she cleared her throat and tried to brush it off. She was still red in the face. "And I can feel like a princess if I want. Sometimes, I just like to act girly and stuff. I don't wear dresses much."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:52 pm

"Oh yes, a small resort town in Maine, with lakes and mountains and forests and America. I can take care of all the arrangements." Arthur elaborated at Willow's prompting. He nibbled the chunk of deli meat he brought, rationing it out to last a while.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:54 pm

"Yuh mean-" Brit stopped herself short as she was just about to say Nova 6. She took a bite and decided to let Willow speak. It was better she didn't give the insight that she had out in the open, which would in turn compromise her. She looked back at Arthur. "Yuh mean that's a real thing?" Genius. Disguise hidden knowledge by playing dumb. Truly one of her better traits. She looked back and forth between the two. "A vacation back home, eh? Well...near home...sounds good. I think a little normality will help me mellow out." She grinned.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:48 pm

"Yeah, everything is real, since real is relative to where you are. Little do people know that the Nazi's fell because Hitler tried to fund so many projects at the same time," Arthur answered and took another sip of the champagne. "So you find this proposal agreeable? Good, I can take you anytime you're ready to go." He added.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:04 pm

"Sounds great!" The pony gave a rare smile that was genuinely bright, rather than half-baked or quasi-mocking. It was adorable in a childish, sugary way, though he wasn't aware of it, and wouldn't have cared for anyone to describe it as such. "I'm sure it will be exactly what you need, Brit. I can help you pack if you want."

---

"I understand Torii," the godling nodded. "Don't worry about if something is too girly, or not girly enough. Just do what you want to do."
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:27 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:<It wasn't revenge in the story, just consequences from messing stuff up... Apparently a lot of "myths" are true. Giovenith (Image of said party) recently implied that the Greek ones are..> Nick began to lick the paw on Calle's arm. He'd miss a few times, licking said arm instead.

<(Images of Greek pantheon, as imagined by Nick.) I laughed at some myths, and hope they aren't too upset. For that matter, I'm worried about offending the others... That's probably just silly, though.> He seemed to decide that the paw was in fact clean enough, and glanced up at the provider of a warm lap and pleasant company.

"Anyone strong enough to possess the power of the Gods, or the Gods themselves, shouldn't take offense to someone poking a little fun at them." Calle replied. "If Humans hold them as deities, then why would they care about a little humor?" She shrugged, reaching a gloved hand over to Nick, stroking the top of his head as she looked at the images in her vision. "Mmm, the Greeks? I've never been much into them." She said neutrally.

--

"Mmm, not a fan? Well, you'll still be feeling that right quickly." Kei chuckled, watching Qeno as she ate the wing a bit sloppily, already acting a little drunk. "And what was that? You already look old enough to not even drive a vehicle." The Goddess chuckled, giving the girl next to her a playful elbow. "You turn even younger? I'm sorry, but that's . . . That's adorable."

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:01 am

The BranRiech wrote:--

"Mmm, not a fan? Well, you'll still be feeling that right quickly." Kei chuckled, watching Qeno as she ate the wing a bit sloppily, already acting a little drunk. "And what was that? You already look old enough to not even drive a vehicle." The Goddess chuckled, giving the girl next to her a playful elbow. "You turn even younger? I'm sorry, but that's . . . That's adorable."

"I know, It's a nice problem to have" Qeno said as she finished off the wing with the coating smeared across her mouth and soon was cleaned off with a napkin from nearby. "I may not look like it but I've been alive for only a small part of my nation's history, Only three hundred years so far, and all those years we avoided disaster across the scale" She added. The young woman felt tipsy, like she would fall over and go to sleep on the spot only to be in great pain next morning.
Anti-realist in RPs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse