NATION

PASSWORD

PL IC Thread IX++ //Oddsbodikins & Atomic Kittens//

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:19 pm

Mon, who had infiltrated the bus at the last second, had been sitting in the back with her pounding head. With the added turbulence of the trip, she wasn't feeling so hot. If ever she'd have the chance to see this other soul trapped inside her, she'd give it an earful about the migraines she was having as a side-effect of harboring it. She held her head and groaned. "I think I'm gonna hurl..." She resolved to also never fly again if she could help it.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Reginald who was knocked down on the bus got up and said," Bloody hell i have not had i rush like that since i was chased by cannibals in papa new guinea". He then put his safari hat back on and said," now what"?

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon, who had infiltrated the bus at the last second, had been sitting in the back with her pounding head. With the added turbulence of the trip, she wasn't feeling so hot. If ever she'd have the chance to see this other soul trapped inside her, she'd give it an earful about the migraines she was having as a side-effect of harboring it. She held her head and groaned. "I think I'm gonna hurl..." She resolved to also never fly again if she could help it.

"What?" The voice had been directly behind him, and now another girl was present, and strangely enough, she somehow seemed to be in worse condition than the first, but for some strange reason, neither the spirit inside of him nor Kage proper had sensed her presence before. Quickly thinking, he spoke," Then point towards the back of the bus or the ground, if you try now it's just going to fly back into your face."

Then turning towards the Raptor now busily waving what looked like some wand of sorts at the ceiling," Hey you! What's your name again, and can you check to see what that hiccup was right there? I'm getting a vague feeling of Déjà vu and on top of it, we're all still falling."
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Tsu finally woke up from her nap and wasn't phased by anything sense she was asleep,she was dreaming about dancing tacos that had mustaches that were also part hairball that had a band called "We are Marshmallows" and they were also part time superheros that saved the world by farting to create weapons made of gas,the main one name was Jackson from Arizona,who was actually from Texas. A wing was busy puking out of the bus's window and other was attempting to read a map,a third one was busy eating McDonald's biscit and drinking some coffee that it was lucky enough to order before popping way.

Tsu looked around and noticed a familiar red-haired sitting in the back. Tsu regained her bright smile realizing who it was. "Moooon-Mooon!" She shouted and ran back towards the girl,leaping at her for a tight hug.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Mon looked up, swearing she'd been called for. A rather tall woman was currently on a collision course with her. She gulped as the confines of the bus seat allotted for only the most minimal space to move around. Try as she might, she couldn't get enough space to dodge Tsu, and was subjected to her bear hug tackle that also pinned her against the outside window. "Ish nish tshee yuu tu..." She said with her face firmly pressed into the glass.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Kale was a slight shade of green. And no, that's not because of her nature. She was sick.

"I think I'mm gonna puke," she said weakly, gulping in to prevent vomiting. The girl was not used to turbulence at all. She didn't get used to it on the flight to Bielefeld, she wasn't used to it now, and she won't be used to it ever. Her nature was too attached to the ground to allow that.

Luckily, she wasn't shaking as much, a wonder for her extreme phobia of heights. This was because of a tactic she developed called "Bury your face into something". That something was Paul, who showed little care on his face of the plant girl burying her face into his chest.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:30 pm

"Eh, let me land before the town if we need to check for hitchhikers, maybe we stow the plane parts somewhere too? Don't want to drive into town with this thing, it wouldn't fit through the streets." Bran said as he pulled the flaps back into landing position, slowing the gliding bus down slightly as he veered the nose downwards towards the road, running perfectly through the desert towards the collection of civilization off in the distance. "No one's driving, right? I don't see any cars, you guys?" He asked back to the passengers.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:52 pm

"Call me NVE. That was just probability fields, multiple outcomes of the same event in the same place. They are nothing to worry about since the fields collapse quickly. They are most noticeable while breaching dimensions, but more common place than you think." he answered Kage and gave the instrument panel a tap. The LaserSpanner he held was a retro-futuristic pipe wrench with a blue handle and an atomic symbol etched into the top of it. A spiral antenna, not unlike a Tesla coil, was attached to the head. A switch near the top of the grip was connected to a red wire that was plugged into the bottom of the antenna. The actual laser part of the spanner was hard to notice.

"Someone should get on the radio, check if anyone is on the civilian bands." NVE asked as he got off the bus once Bran had landed. With a single leaping bound he jumped on the roof and could be heard moving around. Next he jumped down and looked under the bus. He pulled out a squirming pink blob with tentacles from the axle and threw it out into the desert where it flopped around. NVE pulled out his revolver and shot it three rounds rapid, the thing no longer squirmed but did occasionally twitch.

There were no cars in sight, but the faint sound of a helicopter might be heard faintly in the distance.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:02 pm

It had been some nap. A quick one, but it allowed Torii to regain her senses...

Her eyes flittered open, only to find another cyborg arm, which she threw back down again. She remembered what they had just gone through, and she really wasn't in the mood to do any more. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to look later.", She said, kicking her legs up. "I'm too damn tired right now, after what we just pulled. I just want to get this all done with."

She, like Kale, buried her face into something (her knees) and laid sideways on the seat, closing her eyes. The descent was making her feel easier, at least. She loved flying...

"War World..."

The ashen man grinned. "That sounds lovely. War is the greatest affair a man can undertake, you know."

He shrugged off the fire as it licked about in the distance. Having a natural resistance to the element, it wouldn't be as dangerous for him as it would others. The tropical forest looked right up his alley, as did the alpine region. However, they weren't there to fight. According the the masked man, they were in trouble. "Any ideas now?", He asked. "If we get ambushed, I can give'em a good whack with my sword, but that's about it to my expertise."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:17 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon looked up, swearing she'd been called for. A rather tall woman was currently on a collision course with her. She gulped as the confines of the bus seat allotted for only the most minimal space to move around. Try as she might, she couldn't get enough space to dodge Tsu, and was subjected to her bear hug tackle that also pinned her against the outside window. "Ish nish tshee yuu tu..." She said with her face firmly pressed into the glass.

"It's me,Tsuyoi Tamashi Busujima! Aka,Tsu!" She said snuggling the girl into a tight hug. Then let go if her and sat next to. "How has things been sense the last time I saw you?". The thought of her being dead didn't leave her memory just yet and sat their like metal weilded onto a tank, Has Mon died to?" She pondered but it aside to rejoice with her old friend. Whom,she patted on the head like she was a cat or dog.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:19 pm

"That depends" Aegis said to the elf pointing towards the way the plane came from "Do you want to go to Vietnam or the Western Front" pointing to the blackened tree's. His voice was almost drowned out by the sound of a horn and a thunderous amount of shouting followed by the very recognizable sound of 155 millimeter artillery. From the other side was the shouting of people in panic tones right before an echoing click and then a large explosion. "This entire universe is just one large landscape composed for every battlefield across the Omniverse. I'm sure if we walk far enough in any direction well find the Red Coats, the Tanith First Company and the Nova Corps." his point was pushed home by a large space ship about the length of a skyscraper falling down on horizon firing beams of light that cut through a squadron of F-22's nearby. "As you can see not a safe place to be."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Looking back, Giovenith took back every single superior thought she'd ever had against Arnold of "The Magic School Bus" show, always whining about how he didn't want to go on the adventurous field trips with classmates, 'I knew I should have stayed home today!' Then again, NVE was like Miss Frizzle on poisonous steroids, so perhaps they weren't completely comparable. Luckily, the whole thing had at least jogged her memory. Took enough.

Despite the general wackiness and grief around her, it was still slower and calmer than what they had just experienced, so the girl seized the opportunity to lay back and catch up to her heart-rate, taking the anomalies around her.

Kale was understandably shaken. NVE was shooting something while Bran cared for the bus. The Most High had appeared with a giant metal suit. Torii was also understandably stressed, and two other ladies were having some kind of happy reunion, though why she couldn't imagine. Giovenith figured this wasn't the best time for her to start up a road trip song.

"Hey Torii?" her head rolled over to the side, glancing at the other teen girl. "How are you feeling?" It was a fair thing to ask, given.
Last edited by Giovenith on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:18 pm

"NVE, what's the verdict on disassembling the bus right now? I can have it rebuilt in 10 minutes if you give me that tool I had earlier." Bran nodded as he stepped outside the bus with him as he shot at the pink blob. "We can drive into town and see where we are, come back and re-assemble the bus and get outta' here?"

Shoulders rolling upwards into a telltale shrug, Bran had no idea what they were to do out in the middle of nowhere.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:35 pm

""Good idea Bran, incognito is the way to go on this one." NVE answered Bran and handed him the Quantum Drill. "In any case we might need to refill the petrol tanks." he added then turned to face the passengers.

"Okay, we are going to the city up ahead. This dimension is stable and as far as I can tell the right one. We are just in the wrong place and time. There will be plenty of time for restroom breaks and to buy gas station food... speaking of which... does anyone have money?" he announced ah he picked up the broken radio and began fixing it.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Marcus peered over the bus seat in front of him. They were battered, lost, impoverished and someplace far from home. He sighed. Their current state was loads better than all the menial chores he'd be stuck doing if they hadn't been sucked out of their normal world.

"I have $5 and some change, NVE, but I could probably access the pumps' computer system and fix it so it shows us as having put a credit card through the slot." It wasn't much, but he'd done it before in Bielefeld. "And we could always do a dine n' dash if we're starving, although I'll sit that one out."
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Torii sniffled. It took her a moment to get up and wipe her red face to respond to Giovenith's question, and her voice was still shaky from earlier, and a bit scratchy from yelling. "I feel like crap.", She said. "I feel like crap, bigtime. I hurt people, and helped steal a bus, and now we're in the middle of nowhere, with no food, and nobody knows where we are, probably..."

She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm just fed up and tired. I want to go home."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Paul on his own initiative dug into Kale's hair to pull out a leaven wallet. The wallet folded open, revealing that it was loaded. Kale looked up at the wallet and then slowly to Marcus, still green-faced.

"You can take some of mine if you need gas and food," she said, sickly. She then dug her face back into Paul. The wallet folded again and paul tucked it back into Kale's hair.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:36 pm

"We need money to get things? Why is this? Why not just take?" Mezran frowned at the inquiry. Currency, what a total waste. If the lizard built an inter-dimensional transporter than a replicator unit would be child's play. He didn't question that.

The girl to one side was whining and the Klingon made a grimace something akin to disgust. No not akin. Definitely disgust.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:40 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:""Good idea Bran, incognito is the way to go on this one." NVE answered Bran and handed him the Quantum Drill. "In any case we might need to refill the petrol tanks." he added then turned to face the passengers.

"Okay, we are going to the city up ahead. This dimension is stable and as far as I can tell the right one. We are just in the wrong place and time. There will be plenty of time for restroom breaks and to buy gas station food... speaking of which... does anyone have money?" he announced ah he picked up the broken radio and began fixing it.

"Yep, got it, where would you like the things stored at? And what exactly can this thing do besides move stuff around like it did back where we made this thing." Bran asked, looking at the wings. He pointed the drill in their direction, and started removing the parts of the bus that would prove problematic for the conspicuousness of the apartment-goers as they drove through town. "Should only be a few minutes, and damn, I am a bit hungry at this point, guess we haven't eaten in . . . Like a year or something?" He chuckled.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:45 pm

"Well," said Marcus, "We won't be breaking the law thanks to Kale, if her green is accepted here. Um - here? NVE, where are we? This place really reminds me of old cowboy films.

He didn't really want to go to jail or compromise anyone's living. Gas was one thing; food service was another. The waitresses were always made to pay for the stolen meal, and they earned next to nothing in wages. The boy didn't like the thought of making some poor girl spend her tip money to pay for his selfishness. Relieved, he rose from his seat and settled next to Torii and Giovenith. He pretended he hadn't seen the alien's disgusted grimace.

Marcus had a sneaky suspicion that the child soldier was having a crisis in humanity. He didn't think badly of her for it. He knew she had a good heart inside. "Hey, Torii, thanks. I don't know what we would have done if you and the others hadn't kept those people at bay. They would have killed us, I'm sure of it. Well, first they would have tarred and feathered us, and if we were still alive after that excruciating experience, they might have killed us. They probably would have just let us lay there in pain until we died of our injuries. You saved our asses. I'm sorry you had to do it, though. I really am."
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii sniffled. It took her a moment to get up and wipe her red face to respond to Giovenith's question, and her voice was still shaky from earlier, and a bit scratchy from yelling. "I feel like crap.", She said. "I feel like crap, bigtime. I hurt people, and helped steal a bus, and now we're in the middle of nowhere, with no food, and nobody knows where we are, probably..."

She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm just fed up and tired. I want to go home."

"It is okay to feel those things given the circumstances," Giovenith reassured, placing a hand on her chest in empathy. "What did you was scary, but we all know why you did it. You will find no hatred here among us. But for us to come out of it, we must persevere. The time to sort and mourn will be when we arrive at our destination."

She rummaged around in her pocket, finding some candy to assist in the hunger situation.
she/her

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:55 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:""Good idea Bran, incognito is the way to go on this one." NVE answered Bran and handed him the Quantum Drill. "In any case we might need to refill the petrol tanks." he added then turned to face the passengers.

Reginald searched his pockets for money. He then said with a exhausted voice," NVE i have five pounds two pence. a German mark. 2 sliver dollars and a chinese sliver coin. I knew i should of brought my gold sovereign bloody hell. Wait this desert looks familiar". Reginald then handed his various Victorian era money to Nve while he said," I am surprised this money survived my trip to this era. I am also surprised it survived the vehicle ride".

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:56 pm

"Tarred and feathered? Left to die?"

Both humiliating and savage. Torii was prideful. That would've been too much for her, and having it happen to her friends was worse. That's right, she thought. It was them, or her friends.

Torii tensed up some more. "That's why I won't let them get their hands on us. No, I'm glad that I killed them.", She said, a chilling statement. "I'm just upset that I had to kill. There's two sides to everything, and those people had lives...but they would've done bad things to us, all of us, for the fuckup of a few certain people. I did what needed to be done, and I don't regret killing. It was just...I kind of went mad. I felt weird, like, in a way I hadn't in a really long time, and I don't like that old me. It's violent, and heartless, and mean. I wanna be like you guys, nice, and friendly, and gentle. I know that isn't me, though."

She sighed, and scooted over, close to the other two teens. She grabbed her rifle and brought it over as well.

"I have some money, but I doubt it's valid here.", She said, reaching for her wallet. In it were a number of the crumpled red bills, Torsiedellie Rubles.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Tarred and feathered? Left to die?"

Both humiliating and savage. Torii was prideful. That would've been too much for her, and having it happen to her friends was worse. That's right, she thought. It was them, or her friends.

Torii tensed up some more. "That's why I won't let them get their hands on us. No, I'm glad that I killed them.", She said, a chilling statement. "I'm just upset that I had to kill. There's two sides to everything, and those people had lives...but they would've done bad things to us, all of us, for the fuckup of a few certain people. I did what needed to be done, and I don't regret killing. It was just...I kind of went mad. I felt weird, like, in a way I hadn't in a really long time, and I don't like that old me. It's violent, and heartless, and mean. I wanna be like you guys, nice, and friendly, and gentle. I know that isn't me, though."

She sighed, and scooted over, close to the other two teens. She grabbed her rifle and brought it over as well.

"I have some money, but I doubt it's valid here.", She said, reaching for her wallet. In it were a number of the crumpled red bills, Torsiedellie Rubles.

"Little girl," Mezran growled handing over a few Klingon darseks to the lizard, "Even my race knows peace is something to cherish, we may love war, we may revel in it and seek glory and honor that turn us into legends, but know that peace comes at a price. You cannot just wish it away or aspire to become something you are not. You were heartless you say? Violent and cold. Use those tools, but do not succumb to its embrace. Be better, know to be better and you will find peace. This mewling before us all does little to your character and if you can kill without a blink you will by Kahless face yourself."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Giovenith was silent, turning over Torii's words in her head. She didn't want Torii to be glad that she had killed, much as she understood why she did it, nor did she want her to feel ashamed of it. There were more than two sides, many more. Mama once told her the truth was often like a sphere: You couldn't see the whole thing at once, and the parts you could see often distorted the other angles around it. You could only turn it around in your hands, and hope that your mind was good enough to remember all the sides clearly. It wasn't an easy task, and most of us weren't expected to do it, but important none the less.

After a moment's consideration, Giovenith glanced up at Marcus, and then back at Torii. "This is not an existence where some people face challenges and others do not, Torii. Do not look at us and worry. We are not infallible or unmarred. Do what you know is right and appropriate, listen to others, and always strive to find the balance between who you are and who you want to become."

Giovenith had never killed someone (not any humans, anyway), but the roads and caverns of her own life were not completely free from the shadows. She did not dare to draw forth anything from Marcus. She didn't know many of the intrinsic details of the life he lead, but knew just enough to understand the stormy cloud that often pulled in when something had gone wrong, or when he thought she wasn't looking. Maybe someday she'd ask, when the time was right and when she was close enough to be trusted with his story. But for now, this was Torii's time.

She looked up as the klingon spoke, raising an eyebrow at first, but then nodding along as she placed a hand on Torii's shoulder. "He's gruff about it, but he's right. Life isn't easy. Sometimes we need to the tummy-twisting thing, but we shouldn't let those tummy-twisting feelings poison the rest of our lives. I'm sure that he knows best out of all us."
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse