NATION

PASSWORD

PL IC Thread IX++ //Oddsbodikins & Atomic Kittens//

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Reginald stared at the dots that where dropping down at her feet he fascinated and thought to himself," How does this woman do that with her skin". As they reached the first floor he said," That snake has to bee here around here". He started to look around fo evidence it had been around. He saw a broken air vent cover and said," Yep my snake has been through here. Only she could off broken through this". He then saw a snake skin and a trail and said again," Of course the kitchen area she must of saw a mouse or something and went in pursuit". He then walked into the dining area looking for the kitchen

Insidious followed him "Mice?" she said as though surprised "Ive never know this place to have infestations of any kind. I would expect the building to destroy them or one of the strange pets to eat them all." She tabbed another jewel on one of his wrists bring up the swirling geometric shapes again which she played with briefly. "So this snake its a Boa? Did it come with you from the past or did you buy it here?"

Reginald looked at her and said with a smile," Well when i got here from the past i had one expedition before i went to this city. The expedition was to the Amazon rain forest. As i wandered in search of jaguar i stumbled upon a Boa nest the mother was not around so i snatched an egg and decided while on my expedition to incubate it. It Hatched i decided to call her samia and after a few months in the jungle i decided to take her with me to this building and now we are in this situation". He then looked behind her and saw the boa. He said," Look out"! He then jumped on samia and began to wrangle it and said as samia bit him," get me a bloody box OWWW!".

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:03 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Calle's scans of the device were a bit odd, with the interior reading showing that the inner workings of the device occupied a space larger than the lobby and had the mass of a city bus. Although Calle and Gretta held it with the ease of a clay brick. Gretta stowed it away in her pocket nonchalantly as the pair of raptors continued to ignore their fallen doubles.

"Yes we are innoventors, innovative inventors, and we just innovented the word to describe it." Neil answered. "As well as scientists of the strange, weird, and mad variety." Gretta added. "We have material to spare, it can be found in the recycling bin." Neil said in turn. "If it is radioactive, glowing, or still moving it probably came from us." Gretta commented.

The news of spare materials was certainly an exciting addition to Matuk's mood, even if it was about materials that could kill him. It would probably be exciting to rifle through some futuristic trash. "If there's any safe material that won't kill me, I'd love to take a peek at it!", he stated with as many incredibly-active hand-motions as possible. The range of emotions was truly being covered today for Matuk: the two extremes of happiness and sadness, both in a fairly short period of time.

However, Sherill's arrival seemed to be a rather odd entrance. Matuk looked her over a few times, trying to discover what exactly she was: certainly no species he'd ever seen. He had several questions about her and who she was, though he thought it rather 'awkward' to ask (and really only because of his own awkwardness of the situation). So he chose what he saw as the potentially better route, and simply continued to look Sherill over with a curious eye.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"For me, it was Lidev. We had a lot going on back then. Hey, remember how you two used to act? You were kind of a a cryer, I hate to say.", Torii giggled. "I'm still kind of a cryer. It sure beats being a pent-up, awkward loser, like I was when I moved here. God, I get embarrassed when I remember all that. We were all different, actually. We've all changed a lot in two years."

Torii was enjoying her steak, but something was still nagging at her. "Hey, remember when my sister moved here? And Yoshi? I remember, it was right after that invasion. I really didn't trust Yoshi after that, and I was annoyed by my sister, but I came to accept it. I mean, they were always together, and they'd do things with me, and I never really felt alone when I came home. It was so cool, because it was like a family. My sister was the mom, Yoshi was the dad, and I could be the kid."

She laid her knife and fork aside, having used them little anyway. "Remember that night on Gliese, after we got home from a tour, and my sister yelled at me?"

"Rapid fire questions, much?" Bran chuckled, having been asked "Do you remember" at least 3 times within the past 5 seconds. "Mmm, Yes, yes, and no." He answered each question in order. He didn't really care to go into how he used to act, and he didn't really remember the specifics of the second one. Though he settled on the third one as their new topic, he knew nothing about it, not remembering much from their time on Gliese, except that Torii was turned leopard-print for a while, and Bran was turned into a Lamia.

"So what happened with your sister?"

--

"The armor was made possible by the joint collaboration of several leading Military corporations." Calle stopped talking instantly, her mouth jamming shut. She wasn't allowed to say anymore, her system detecting a leak in her classified information. She shook her head, and looked on as if she hadn't even said anything, the reason her armor was created, and by whom, simply erased from her young mind. "I-I'm sorry . . . W-what did you ask?" She stuttered, her vizor not showing the confused look Calle held, suddenly forgetting the last 10 seconds.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:28 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"For me, it was Lidev. We had a lot going on back then. Hey, remember how you two used to act? You were kind of a a cryer, I hate to say.", Torii giggled. "I'm still kind of a cryer. It sure beats being a pent-up, awkward loser, like I was when I moved here. God, I get embarrassed when I remember all that. We were all different, actually. We've all changed a lot in two years."

Torii was enjoying her steak, but something was still nagging at her. "Hey, remember when my sister moved here? And Yoshi? I remember, it was right after that invasion. I really didn't trust Yoshi after that, and I was annoyed by my sister, but I came to accept it. I mean, they were always together, and they'd do things with me, and I never really felt alone when I came home. It was so cool, because it was like a family. My sister was the mom, Yoshi was the dad, and I could be the kid."

She laid her knife and fork aside, having used them little anyway. "Remember that night on Gliese, after we got home from a tour, and my sister yelled at me?"

"Rapid fire questions, much?" Bran chuckled, having been asked "Do you remember" at least 3 times within the past 5 seconds. "Mmm, Yes, yes, and no." He answered each question in order. He didn't really care to go into how he used to act, and he didn't really remember the specifics of the second one. Though he settled on the third one as their new topic, he knew nothing about it, not remembering much from their time on Gliese, except that Torii was turned leopard-print for a while, and Bran was turned into a Lamia.

"So what happened with your sister?"

"Really? You Don't remember?", Torii said with a half-smile. "I ran in to tell her about the trip, because she stayed behind. She and Yoshi were together, and she yelled at me big time, and it hurt my feelings, so I came to your room, crying. You actually dragged my sister out and chewed her out for me, and then you and Rylli let me stay with you guys. Back then, you guys really were close to me. I think you even said that I was kind of like another daughter to you."

She stopped smiling. Picking up her fork, she poked her steak a little. "I remembered it. I guess we just...aren't that close anymore. That's why a dinner like this is special to me. Do you remember when the last time we had dinner together was?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
Insidious followed him "Mice?" she said as though surprised "Ive never know this place to have infestations of any kind. I would expect the building to destroy them or one of the strange pets to eat them all." She tabbed another jewel on one of his wrists bring up the swirling geometric shapes again which she played with briefly. "So this snake its a Boa? Did it come with you from the past or did you buy it here?"

Reginald looked at her and said with a smile," Well when i got here from the past i had one expedition before i went to this city. The expedition was to the Amazon rain forest. As i wandered in search of jaguar i stumbled upon a Boa nest the mother was not around so i snatched an egg and decided while on my expedition to incubate it. It Hatched i decided to call her samia and after a few months in the jungle i decided to take her with me to this building and now we are in this situation". He then looked behind her and saw the boa. He said," Look out"! He then jumped on samia and began to wrangle it and said as samia bit him," get me a bloody box OWWW!".

Insidious rolled her eyes and pointed a long illustrious figure at the creature as her skin turned white with images of curling green smoke. Suddenly a beam of crackling lightning shot forth from one of her bracelets striking the snake and causing its nerves to short circuit causing it to go limp. Insidious quickly explained herself before Reginald could get angry "Dont worry its just a small shock to calm her down. Shouldn't last longer than 3 minutes" she started rummaging through the cupboards eventually pulling out a large cardboard box "She might be a little sore but she'll be fine."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"No suspense music, just jazz, 'cause we are smooth like that. Mostly you though." Sapphire jocosely remarked as she opened up the door to the sterile room. "Okay, so here is a lot of equipment to dawn yourself -Well you can't I can- in gear to help keep sterile while in the lab, despite that we do have a decontamination room. Then again, I doubt you would want to breathe in that gas. Say, do you want to wait out here while I grab the syringe? It won't take long." She suggested as she began to put on a lab suit.

MB paused.

What does gas do? Could be talked into trying. Is funny-voice gas?

There was a long (read: short) and dull (read: slapstick) story behind the rabbit with the hospital-size canister of helium in the McDonald's jungle-gym, but it was one he didn't like to bring up unless properly seasoned. There was a reason he was now denied legal entry into Malta.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Kale looked at Toscha, completely oblivious to his feelings about her. "Oh? Well okay..." she said, a bit confused. She looked forward. "Okay! Let's set off to the restaurant!" she exclaimed. It took a bit to walk (and slither) to Chaos, but they made it in good time. Kale grinned excitedly at seeing the place. "I know it's good. I can feel it in my bones!" she said to herself, giggling a bit. As usual, the restaurant was busy but it always seemed to have a table open. The waiter guided the two to their tables and then went off to do his other tables.

Kale grinned at Toscha. "So what are you getting? I heard a bit about this place online. Said that you can order anything you want. I find it a bit crazy, but when I was last here they got me the exact tea I wanted so I guess it's true," she said, babbling on a bit.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Sherril gave Calle a bemused frown. Well, that was... sudden. She just kind of clammed up. "Well, what kind of 'corporations' were involved? Any of them Tinellian?" She asked. Sherril wasn't going to stop until she was satisfied. This was simply too exciting. Her attention was briefly taken away by Matuk's curious looks, her brow raised as she lifted a hand and tilted it from side to side in a half-hearted wave. "Erm... hi." That was an Orc. Or, at least, he fit the common fiction definition of one. She wasn't going to flat-out ask, as that'd probably sound racist... Although a slight, aimless chuckle left her lips as she mulled it over. By all definition Tinell would make a lovely fantasy realm, yet it lacked any of the fantasy mainstays.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:19 am

Torsiedelle wrote:"Really? You Don't remember?", Torii said with a half-smile. "I ran in to tell her about the trip, because she stayed behind. She and Yoshi were together, and she yelled at me big time, and it hurt my feelings, so I came to your room, crying. You actually dragged my sister out and chewed her out for me, and then you and Rylli let me stay with you guys. Back then, you guys really were close to me. I think you even said that I was kind of like another daughter to you."

She stopped smiling. Picking up her fork, she poked her steak a little. "I remembered it. I guess we just...aren't that close anymore. That's why a dinner like this is special to me. Do you remember when the last time we had dinner together was?"

Strangely enough, Bran didn't remember any of this at all. He only remembered messing with Deader, giving him the TF gun, and then having to submit to their experiments. "I do remember when your skin was turned leopard-print, and I do remember that Katya was turned into a guy with grass for hair, and I into a Lamia. I well, I also remember dancing with my wife, but no, none of that, I'm sorry." He shrugged, taking a few exploratory bites at the burger. Who would want to eat a burger this big?!

--

Slithering in with Kale, Toscha saw Torii sitting with Bran, though he didn't know who exactly this Bran guy was, but he noticed the huge burger sitting on his plate and thought. Man, what I would give for a burger that big. He would be fed for at least the next day. To be fair, the Lamia was still a bit full from the day's breakfast, though he still felt he had room for a bit more food. Settling on a salad and some bread-sticks as an appetizer, he felt more than a little disappointed at his shoddy decision-making skills and sat down at the table, tail curled awkwardly around the entire table for support.

"Ah, sorry about earlier . . ." He froze up again. "B-but I wanted to ask . . . If you wanted to, you know, consider this a date, with just the two of us?" Toscha suddenly blurted out, almost wanting to bolt it in the opposite direction. His face turned bright red, almost as if a strawberry as he quickly looked down at the menu.

--

"I-I don't know anymore." Calle said confusingly. "I think an internal system might be keeping me from explaining, it's like, just gone from my memory or something." She shook her head. If one listened closely enough, Sherrril would be able to hear small mechanical movements, with an almost electronic hiss to them as Calle's body naturally moved, breathing and such with her chest rising and falling, which was probably why most of the armor seemed akin to a skin-tight suit than bulky armor.

"He is Matuk, friendly." She smiled, introducing her new friend to Sherril.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:27 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Reginald looked at her and said with a smile," Well when i got here from the past i had one expedition before i went to this city. The expedition was to the Amazon rain forest. As i wandered in search of jaguar i stumbled upon a Boa nest the mother was not around so i snatched an egg and decided while on my expedition to incubate it. It Hatched i decided to call her samia and after a few months in the jungle i decided to take her with me to this building and now we are in this situation". He then looked behind her and saw the boa. He said," Look out"! He then jumped on samia and began to wrangle it and said as samia bit him," get me a bloody box OWWW!".

Insidious rolled her eyes and pointed a long illustrious figure at the creature as her skin turned white with images of curling green smoke. Suddenly a beam of crackling lightning shot forth from one of her bracelets striking the snake and causing its nerves to short circuit causing it to go limp. Insidious quickly explained herself before Reginald could get angry "Dont worry its just a small shock to calm her down. Shouldn't last longer than 3 minutes" she started rummaging through the cupboards eventually pulling out a large cardboard box "She might be a little sore but she'll be fine."

Reginald looked at her as he put his boa in the cardboard box and thought to himself," alright how in the name of the queen does hse bloody do that. It is probably not best to ask at this current moment". As he finished putting the boa in the box he said to her with a bow," thank you mam for helping me catch my reptilian friend. I promise that the snake molting s that you require well be deilvered to you. If you need anything else do not be afraid to ask". He then grabbed a roll from basket took a seat but the carboard box next to him and started to eat it.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:54 am

Rygondria wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

Reginald looked at her as he put his boa in the cardboard box and thought to himself," alright how in the name of the queen does hse bloody do that. It is probably not best to ask at this current moment". As he finished putting the boa in the box he said to her with a bow," thank you mam for helping me catch my reptilian friend. I promise that the snake molting s that you require well be deilvered to you. If you need anything else do not be afraid to ask". He then grabbed a roll from basket took a seat but the carboard box next to him and started to eat it.

"Of course anything for a neighbor. If you ever need anything else im in room A3. Stop by whenever to deliver the moltings" she said before waltzing off as her skin turned a shade of dark red with a strange set of factual blue patterns whirling across it.

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
Primordial nodded and handed Mezran another beer. "Very interesting. How was the culture their i've. Im always anxious to hear about new places."

Mezran drank the ale, it was not as strong as bloodwine, nor did it have the taste of warnog, but it was strangely refreshing unlike the heaviness of Klingon beverages. He regarded the question two fold, finding it odd due to the direction it could take. Did he mean culture of the tribbles? Why in Kahless would Primordial want to know about that? Surely he didn’t, there was nothing there to talk about anyway. They were there, they were a pestilence, nothing more; they fact they existed was reason enough to slay them to the last furball. Bah, Federation standard was complex no matter how many times the humans proclaim.

Polishing off the beer – it was rather small for the Klingon – Mezran fought of the urge to belch and replied, “If you mean those petaQ’pu. quite simply they have no culture. They only live to multiply. But if you mean the culture of the Klingon Empire, well,” The Klingon chuckled, his voice rich and deep, “We are a race of warriors. We take pride in our combat prowess and hold honor above all other esteems. Our history is rife with violence and blood. Myths, legends, sagas, epics, poems and song attribute our history with no less than heroes overcoming their foes. We tend to exaggerate the details here and there, but such is expected when a hero is celebrated. Family is another important aspect of our culture often intertwined with our obligation to our personal honor.

"Ah I see" he said "I've never encountered this creatures but they sound like creatures of vast importance if they are as numerous as you say." Creatures with such effective reproduction capabilities were always interesting as they typically helped with advancing the various forms of immortality that Luxan tired to achieve. "Ive never met a Klingon before, but I have heard a little about your kind, mostly everything you've just described. So its very nice to meet you."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:34 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Really? You Don't remember?", Torii said with a half-smile. "I ran in to tell her about the trip, because she stayed behind. She and Yoshi were together, and she yelled at me big time, and it hurt my feelings, so I came to your room, crying. You actually dragged my sister out and chewed her out for me, and then you and Rylli let me stay with you guys. Back then, you guys really were close to me. I think you even said that I was kind of like another daughter to you."

Strangely enough, Bran didn't remember any of this at all. He only remembered messing with Deader, giving him the TF gun, and then having to submit to their experiments. "I do remember when your skin was turned leopard-print, and I do remember that Katya was turned into a guy with grass for hair, and I into a Lamia. I well, I also remember dancing with my wife, but no, none of that, I'm sorry." He shrugged, taking a few exploratory bites at the burger. Who would want to eat a burger this big?!

Torii was...well, shocked; visibly shocked, for a moment. Did Bran really not remember any of that? It was, to her, a small-but-special moment of their relationship, when him and his wife took her in and comforted her. It was some time before they really started to grow apart, between her and Tsu, and her behavior issues. That was then she was "part of their family"....

She slumped back into her seat with a stoic expression on her face. Her eyes found their way downward. She wanted to continue with their dinner, but she felt like she had been stabbed in the side. She couldn't carry it now. She just poked her steak some more. "Yea, guess it was stupid to bring up.", She mumbled. "I remember the dance. I was all alone, because someone decided to skip on me."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
"I-I don't know anymore." Calle said confusingly. "I think an internal system might be keeping me from explaining, it's like, just gone from my memory or something." She shook her head. If one listened closely enough, Sherrril would be able to hear small mechanical movements, with an almost electronic hiss to them as Calle's body naturally moved, breathing and such with her chest rising and falling, which was probably why most of the armor seemed akin to a skin-tight suit than bulky armor.

"He is Matuk, friendly." She smiled, introducing her new friend to Sherril.

While he would have preferred to learn more about the corporations capable of modifying Calle in such a way, Matuk figured that it was rather hopeful to think that the memories would've been kept with Calle. Any group advanced enough to modify her entire body's way of function and make her more mechanical would also likely know exactly how to prevent memories from surfacing: it was the perfect method of ensuring that an interrogation never would succeed in learning anything.

Of course, Sherril's statement of greeting snapped Matuk out of his train of thought and back into the real world (was this really real? Matuk still had troubles answering that question). With Calle's introduction, he attempted to put on his best sociable impression and gave a shy smile: it could be construed as perhaps a nervous kind of cute. "H-Hello! My name is Matuk! As...you probably already know, since, you know...It's already been mentioned," Matuk laughed nervously to cap off his sentence, but it didn't help much. He came off as a well-meaning if awkward individual, certainly with a lot to talk about.

Not that any of what he could talk about without worry was related to the current, however.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Sherril blinked curiously. She mulled over the idea in her head... The thoughts were deleted, at least, if Calle was a Cyborg, as Sherril was thinking. "Well... I'd offer to take a look but I'm used to playing around with the ten year old systems back home, not with... whatever kind of hardware you're using." She said, giving a useless shrug in response. Her attention was brought back over to Matuk from the introduction.

She stuck her hand out, naturally, offering a handshake to the Orc. Her grin was fairly natural. You learn to suppress nervousness when your castle is a veritable hotspot for celebrities, geniuses, and politicians. "Nice to meet you, Matuk. I'm Sherril. At least, that's the short of it. I'd be here for an hour if I went over all of my titles." Alright, not as many as Cerril, but still a significant amount of words for a bit player in Tinellian royalty. To Sherril, Matuk's awkwardness came off as pleasantly refreshing. A nice change of pace, she could say.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii was...well, shocked; visibly shocked, for a moment. Did Bran really not remember any of that? It was, to her, a small-but-special moment of their relationship, when him and his wife took her in and comforted her. It was some time before they really started to grow apart, between her and Tsu, and her behavior issues. That was then she was "part of their family"....

She slumped back into her seat with a stoic expression on her face. Her eyes found their way downward. She wanted to continue with their dinner, but she felt like she had been stabbed in the side. She couldn't carry it now. She just poked her steak some more. "Yea, guess it was stupid to bring up.", She mumbled. "I remember the dance. I was all alone, because someone decided to skip on me."

"Nothing's stupid to bring up." Bran shrugged as he finished his burger, having eaten it quite quickly. He had scarfed the thing down in a few minutes, and was feeling the pain of heartburn. "Ah, fuck." He silently cursed, shaking his head as he took a quick drink of his root beer. He didn't know what Torii was so down about, and figured that she was just going through some bad memories from the past. He had no idea that she was getting upset over what he was saying.

--

"I would allow you to examine me as long as you do not use needles." Calle nodded at Sherril, still hovering there, somewhat brushed to the side though.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:More than a little surprised to hear the knocking at the door, Natiya quickly anticipated the eventual opening-of-the-door that accompanied that sort of thing, and covered herself with the shower curtain before any embarrassing moments would befall her. "Wait, Aleki?" She whispered, mufffled by the "Shhhhhhh'ing" of the shower's water spout. "Oh, please do!" She shouted over the din, concentrating again on scrubbing shampoo over her head as the dirt fell from her, water still running over her.

"Aleki opened the door to the bathroom and closed it as entered in. He tossed his dirty clothes next to Natiya's before getting completely undressed. Only did the idea dawn on him and made him wonder if the shower would be able to fit two people and still give them plenty of room to move around in. Granted there might be a knee to the thigh or elbow to the jaw, but it seemed logical to try out. First he would ask, "Say, do you think that there is enough room for both of us to get in?"

Tiltjuice wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"No suspense music, just jazz, 'cause we are smooth like that. Mostly you though." Sapphire jocosely remarked as she opened up the door to the sterile room. "Okay, so here is a lot of equipment to dawn yourself -Well you can't I can- in gear to help keep sterile while in the lab, despite that we do have a decontamination room. Then again, I doubt you would want to breathe in that gas. Say, do you want to wait out here while I grab the syringe? It won't take long." She suggested as she began to put on a lab suit.

MB paused.

What does gas do? Could be talked into trying. Is funny-voice gas?

There was a long (read: short) and dull (read: slapstick) story behind the rabbit with the hospital-size canister of helium in the McDonald's jungle-gym, but it was one he didn't like to bring up unless properly seasoned. There was a reason he was now denied legal entry into Malta.

"Decontaminates the bio-suit from any foreign particles and microbes from entering into the lab while also removing any microbes or other particles from leaving the lab. After all, we don't want to expose the outside world with something that we are studying in the lab. And I recommend not breathing in, or coming in contact with it; the gas will cause severe chemical burns and can kill if inhaled.." Sapphire explained before putting sealing up the suit. "Don't know if you would want to wait out here, or if we could find a air tight cage for you to come into the lab with. After all, I think you would rather see me get the vial anyway."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:36 pm

"Really? Nothing?", Torii asked.

"Then, can I say this? I remember a lot of stuff that has happened since that Christmas, two years ago. I remember that you and I were really close, and then you started to drift away. I know that you think that it was because of Tsu. You guys think I'm still just a crazy girl with an attitude problem."

She sighed. "Can't we be close like we used to be? You don't remember any of that? We both even said it, you were like a dad, and I could be a kid. That's why I asked you to dinner in the first place. I wanted to ask you to let me be close to you again. I want to feel like I have an actual little family to keep me going."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:52 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Reginald looked at her as he put his boa in the cardboard box and thought to himself," alright how in the name of the queen does hse bloody do that. It is probably not best to ask at this current moment". As he finished putting the boa in the box he said to her with a bow," thank you mam for helping me catch my reptilian friend. I promise that the snake molting s that you require well be deilvered to you. If you need anything else do not be afraid to ask". He then grabbed a roll from basket took a seat but the carboard box next to him and started to eat it.

"Of course anything for a neighbor. If you ever need anything else im in room A3. Stop by whenever to deliver the moltings" she said before waltzing off as her skin turned a shade of dark red with a strange set of factual blue patterns whirling across it.

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Mezran drank the ale, it was not as strong as bloodwine, nor did it have the taste of warnog, but it was strangely refreshing unlike the heaviness of Klingon beverages. He regarded the question two fold, finding it odd due to the direction it could take. Did he mean culture of the tribbles? Why in Kahless would Primordial want to know about that? Surely he didn’t, there was nothing there to talk about anyway. They were there, they were a pestilence, nothing more; they fact they existed was reason enough to slay them to the last furball. Bah, Federation standard was complex no matter how many times the humans proclaim.

Polishing off the beer – it was rather small for the Klingon – Mezran fought of the urge to belch and replied, “If you mean those petaQ’pu. quite simply they have no culture. They only live to multiply. But if you mean the culture of the Klingon Empire, well,” The Klingon chuckled, his voice rich and deep, “We are a race of warriors. We take pride in our combat prowess and hold honor above all other esteems. Our history is rife with violence and blood. Myths, legends, sagas, epics, poems and song attribute our history with no less than heroes overcoming their foes. We tend to exaggerate the details here and there, but such is expected when a hero is celebrated. Family is another important aspect of our culture often intertwined with our obligation to our personal honor.

"Ah I see" he said "I've never encountered this creatures but they sound like creatures of vast importance if they are as numerous as you say." Creatures with such effective reproduction capabilities were always interesting as they typically helped with advancing the various forms of immortality that Luxan tired to achieve. "Ive never met a Klingon before, but I have heard a little about your kind, mostly everything you've just described. So its very nice to meet you."

Reginald watched insidious walk off and he thought to himself as he ate his roll," What a fascinating woman.anyway back to my original plan before mu boa escaped going to the woods to hunt the white stag the most illusive prey in this area". He finished his roll and walked into his room putting samia into her cage he said," I will give her the moltings after i get back from the hunt for the white stag". He then grabbed his elephant rifle and his bear traps and a few provisions and said," well time for the hunt". He then walked towards the opening of the forest he had a feeling he should not enter but the thought of turning up the opportunity to finally catch the white stag was to much for him to resist so he walked into the forest aware that he might not come out alive. The trees overhead blocked out the sun so there where little to no sunlight in the forest. once inside he started to lay his bear traps all over animal paths and started to using his tracking skills to find the white stag.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:07 am

Rygondria wrote:Reginald watched insidious walk off and he thought to himself as he ate his roll," What a fascinating woman.anyway back to my original plan before mu boa escaped going to the woods to hunt the white stag the most illusive prey in this area". He finished his roll and walked into his room putting samia into her cage he said," I will give her the moltings after i get back from the hunt for the white stag". He then grabbed his elephant rifle and his bear traps and a few provisions and said," well time for the hunt". He then walked towards the opening of the forest he had a feeling he should not enter but the thought of turning up the opportunity to finally catch the white stag was to much for him to resist so he walked into the forest aware that he might not come out alive. The trees overhead blocked out the sun so there where little to no sunlight in the forest. once inside he started to lay his bear traps all over animal paths and started to using his tracking skills to find the white stag.

There was a brief flash of white in front of him and to his left, between a small copse of three trees. The elevation - it was too slight to call it a hill - on which the trees stood obscured any full sighting of what might have been the white stag. Yet, was that the sound of hoof beats? It was too gentle to call it the thundering of horses...

No signs of the sentient spider colony presented themselves to Reginald's eyes. They frequently moved from place to place, however; so it was entirely possible he could run into them at some point.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:13 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Decontaminates the bio-suit from any foreign particles and microbes from entering into the lab while also removing any microbes or other particles from leaving the lab. After all, we don't want to expose the outside world with something that we are studying in the lab. And I recommend not breathing in, or coming in contact with it; the gas will cause severe chemical burns and can kill if inhaled.." Sapphire explained before putting sealing up the suit. "Don't know if you would want to wait out here, or if we could find a air tight cage for you to come into the lab with. After all, I think you would rather see me get the vial anyway."

Air-tight? MB paused to think for a few seconds, his head cocked to the side and furless ears twitching. There was factory. I think I saw once. In city I come from. Big rich man bought car factory, turned to make bubbles for very-easy-sick people. We can go, unless you have a cage here?

His whiskers twitched, signaling his interest. Either way was fine, but Sapphire was right - he did want to see her get the vial.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Aleki opened the door to the bathroom and closed it as entered in. He tossed his dirty clothes next to Natiya's before getting completely undressed. Only did the idea dawn on him and made him wonder if the shower would be able to fit two people and still give them plenty of room to move around in. Granted there might be a knee to the thigh or elbow to the jaw, but it seemed logical to try out. First he would ask, "Say, do you think that there is enough room for both of us to get in?"

Wondering what was taking her boyfriend so dang long, and starting to get annoyed with the absence of him, the foggy shower door opened, and Natiya pulled Aleki inside, giggling as she did. "Yeah, I think there's enough room." She rolled her eyes, still concentrated on cleaning herself from the day's fight. Showers were always a special thing for her, they allowed her to simply let the water wash her problems away, almost as if she was a new person. She'd step out of the shower, and no one in their right mind would ever think of what happened to her earlier. "Aleki." She said softly over the din of the water. "I love you."

--

"Nope, not much, sorry." Bran shrugged, about to continue speaking right as Torii turned accusative.

"Hey, I didn't come to dinner to hear you accusing me of things." He said, shaking his head, looking quite disappointed. Listening to her, he slightly remembered that conversation, but not the exact specifics of it. "Look, you're not going to get close to me if you keep doing these things. Hell, I think the closest we got was when you abducted my Sister and I, or what about that time you beat me half-to-death because I acted in self-defense?" He muttered, getting quite angry at this point. He knew all of that happened a while ago, but it was still a defining moment in his friendship with Torii. "You should still be glad I'm willing to even talk to you at this point."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:51 am

It was at this time that the girl had rolled over onto her back after she finished sobbing for now and looked to the ceiling. Her cheeks stained by her tears and her eyes bloodshot and red, but there was one thing now that was on her mind. "Ahm fuckin hungry." She said to herself as she got up and wiped her face with her sleeve. She knew of the communal dining room and kitchen, and decided that the most simple thing to fix would be the best. So, she made her way past the others as they were busy and found the kitchen. One curse-word filled montage of searching for necessary ingredients later, the girl sat down with an old fashioned PB&J sandwich. A familiar taste would certainly help comfort her.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:18 am

"So that's how it is."

Torii laid down her fork and knife and started to lean in closer. "Bran, do you pity me? Or am I just an annoying neighbor that you try and act nice to because you feel obligated? What do you really think of me?"

Her words rung throughout the room, and those there could easily tell it was Torii who was starting to yell back. She realized this, and froze up.

She stopped herself from saying anymore, and, collapsing back into her seat, she laid her head down in her arms. She felt sick, the kind of sick that made her stomach tie into a knot, and her face turn red hot. "I'm a screw up.", She thought. "Why do I always screw things up? Now Mr. Nikanor will never give me a chance. I'm just an annoying screw-up, and now he doesn't want to see me..."

Maybe, she thought, this diner had lasted long enough...

"Bran?", She asked in a whisper. "I'm sorry. Look...", She paused, "...I made this dinner go badly. I think maybe you should go home if you're done. I didn't mean to drag you into this. I just thought that maybe I could be straight up with you, but that obviously won't work."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:Mezran drank the ale, it was not as strong as bloodwine, nor did it have the taste of warnog, but it was strangely refreshing unlike the heaviness of Klingon beverages. He regarded the question two fold, finding it odd due to the direction it could take. Did he mean culture of the tribbles? Why in Kahless would Primordial want to know about that? Surely he didn’t, there was nothing there to talk about anyway. They were there, they were a pestilence, nothing more; they fact they existed was reason enough to slay them to the last furball. Bah, Federation standard was complex no matter how many times the humans proclaim.

"Most people say that about both Klingons and tribbles. I have to say, it's always nice to have a Klingon around. Wouldn't you agree, Prim?"

Chrys examined her own beer. Although made from rather exotic ingredients, she loved the taste and texture. "And where did you find this? It's delicious. Is that the right word to use to describe beer?"
mumblemumblemumble

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Reginald watched insidious walk off and he thought to himself as he ate his roll," What a fascinating woman.anyway back to my original plan before mu boa escaped going to the woods to hunt the white stag the most illusive prey in this area". He finished his roll and walked into his room putting samia into her cage he said," I will give her the moltings after i get back from the hunt for the white stag". He then grabbed his elephant rifle and his bear traps and a few provisions and said," well time for the hunt". He then walked towards the opening of the forest he had a feeling he should not enter but the thought of turning up the opportunity to finally catch the white stag was to much for him to resist so he walked into the forest aware that he might not come out alive. The trees overhead blocked out the sun so there where little to no sunlight in the forest. once inside he started to lay his bear traps all over animal paths and started to using his tracking skills to find the white stag.

There was a brief flash of white in front of him and to his left, between a small copse of three trees. The elevation - it was too slight to call it a hill - on which the trees stood obscured any full sighting of what might have been the white stag. Yet, was that the sound of hoof beats? It was too gentle to call it the thundering of horses...

No signs of the sentient spider colony presented themselves to Reginald's eyes. They frequently moved from place to place, however; so it was entirely possible he could run into them at some point.

Sir reginald looked surprised and said," What the hell was that! it must of been the bloody white stag well time to track it down this forest will not drive me away from my game!". He started to go to the area where he supposedly heard the white stag. He saw a white hair and said to himself," This might be a sign that it is here but it night be a hair from a hare". He then started looking closer he saw hoof marks they looked fresh he said," It went north of me i must press forward for i shall not be defeated by the wild i have in the jungles of kenya and no forest shall stop me". He then followed the tracks the deeper he went in pursuit of the White stag the darker the forest got and he laid his last bear trap behind him incase he was being followed. He then stopped to listen to his surroundings.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse