NATION

PASSWORD

Sword of Corruption [Fantasy/OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Tagged

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:08 pm

I'll be going through the app(s?) later today.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:11 am

Application form
Name: Inubashiri Momiji
Race: White Wolf Tengu
Appearance: Here. White hair, red eyes, average height, larger than average bust, white wolf ears and fangs.
Personality: Generally pleasant and kind to be around, fiercely loyal, and executes her duties faithfully.
Personal belongings: White mask whose eye slits glow when she wears it for intimidation, a white steel breast plate, white steel knee-high closed-greaves, white steel vambraces, skin tight black sleeveless undershirt, black bridal gauntlets, black skirt that reaches to mid thigh with red resembling flames, black thigh-high leg warmers, black leather boots, large white buckler with a maple leaf.
Inubashiri, or Inu for short, was born in a tiny village in the middle of a large forest. Nothing really exciting about the town or it's inhabitants, but Inu was different in that she was the best hunter and tracker. One beautiful day while she was out scouting around with close female friend of hers, they decided to sit on a grassy hill that rose above the forest to admire the view. Unfortunately they would find something a lot less serene. What they found was a multiple pillars of black smoke rising from the forest. They were scared that their home was being burned, so they went to go investigate and found a large encampment of monsters that were resting from a long march. They ran as fast as they could back to their village to warn the village chief whom sent the village elders and children away to seek safety while the able bodied would stay and fight if need be. A few days passed and it seemed that they would be left alone.

Another few days later, when Inu wasn't on scout duty and was playing Dai Shogi with her friend, the scout on duty had ran back out of the forest, completely out of breath, and was yelling that the monsters were preparing to advance on their village. Alarmed, the remainders of the village geared up for war. The hid in the trees and waited for their prey to bait the trap. Not long after, their spiderweb of deceit had been complete and their monstrous enemy had blundered in to their trap and the defenders dropped on to their enemy. The monstrous party had easily outnumbered them, but had no fighting experience and were easily outmatched, but a few stragglers managed to escape and alert the main force.. Meaning what was just eliminated was just an raiding party. An hour or so after the slaughter, and preparations had been made(punji pits and numerous pitfall traps), the main force arrived and out numbered Inu and the village warriors at least ten to one. The battle lasted at least an hour, with countless monsters being killed the defenders were eventually overrun, with Inu being an exception. She and her friend had escaped at the orders of the village chief in the dwindling minutes of the battle, only for a few to catch up with them. Inu's friend told her to run while she held them off, and that was the last she ever saw of any of her people.

Since then, she vowed to avenge her fallen comrades and has done so mercilessly with the Knights of the Order of the Bloodied Martyr.

Wewubsyoudutch <---- Don't delete, it's for finding apps (and for making me feel better).
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:50 am

Tomia wrote:Application form
Name:Asram Mirith
Race:Human
Appearance: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 2a8hcj.jpg
Personality:Asram is strong willed and can sometimes be stubborn. He has a strong sense of morality and right and wrong. He is compassionate and kind, and often too trusting. He can sometimes be pessimistic, but is a hopeful optimist deep inside.
Personal belongings: A longsword, bow and a quiver of arrows, a horse named Dauntless, bag of basic foods and medicine. He also carries a hunting knife that was a gift from his parents.
Bio:Asram was born into a noble family in the Empire. House Mirith has ruled over the province of Dasmil for many generations and was hurt by the arch-corrupters attacks and therefore harbor a significant dislike and distrust of monsters and beasts.
Asram was born to Lord John and Lady Elarith as their first born child. From a young age Asram showed a great ability in combat and an intelligent mind. He also showed a charismatic and charming personality that had people lauding over him and waiting for the day he would become lord. However, Asram never much cared the attention and in his youth became fascinated with monster hunting and becoming a hero. At the age of 18 he shocked everyone when he decided to join the knight order, instead of becoming lord of Dasmil. For three years Asram has worked for the order and he seeks to be the one to finally save the kingdom.

Wewubsyoudutch <---- Don't delete, it's for finding apps (and for making me feel better).

Accepted.

Ulvenes wrote:Application form
Name: Inubashiri Momiji
Race: White Wolf Tengu
Appearance: Here. White hair, red eyes, average height, larger than average bust, white wolf ears and fangs.
Personality: Generally pleasant and kind to be around, fiercely loyal, and executes her duties faithfully.
Personal belongings: White mask whose eye slits glow when she wears it for intimidation, a white steel breast plate, white steel knee-high closed-greaves, white steel vambraces, skin tight black sleeveless undershirt, black bridal gauntlets, black skirt that reaches to mid thigh with red resembling flames, black thigh-high leg warmers, black leather boots, large white buckler with a maple leaf.
Biography: Inubashiri, or Inu for short, was born in a tiny village in the middle of a large forest. Nothing really exciting about the town or it's inhabitants, but Inu was different in that she was the best hunter and tracker. One beautiful day while she was out scouting around with close female friend of hers, they decided to sit on a grassy hill that rose above the forest to admire the view. Unfortunately they would find something a lot less serene. What they found was a multiple pillars of black smoke rising from the forest. They were scared that their home was being burned, so they went to go investigate and found a large encampment of monsters that were resting from a long march. They ran as fast as they could back to their village to warn the village chief whom sent the village elders and children away to seek safety while the able bodied would stay and fight if need be. A few days passed and it seemed that they would be left alone.

Another few days later, when Inu wasn't on scout duty and was playing Dai Shogi with her friend, the scout on duty had ran back out of the forest, completely out of breath, and was yelling that the monsters were preparing to advance on their village. Alarmed, the remainders of the village geared up for war. The hid in the trees and waited for their prey to bait the trap. Not long after, their spiderweb of deceit had been complete and their monstrous enemy had blundered in to their trap and the defenders dropped on to their enemy. The monstrous party had easily outnumbered them, but had no fighting experience and were easily outmatched, but a few stragglers managed to escape and alert the main force.. Meaning what was just eliminated was just an raiding party. An hour or so after the slaughter, and preparations had been made(punji pits and numerous pitfall traps), the main force arrived and out numbered Inu and the village warriors at least ten to one. The battle lasted at least an hour, with countless monsters being killed the defenders were eventually overrun, with Inu being an exception. She and her friend had escaped at the orders of the village chief in the dwindling minutes of the battle, only for a few to catch up with them. Inu's friend told her to run while she held them off, and that was the last she ever saw of any of her people.

Since then, she vowed to avenge her fallen comrades and has done so mercilessly with the Knights of the Order of the Bloodied Martyr.[/b]

Accepted.

The 'Archive' Thread shall be up a bit later today.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:46 am

Alright, The Archive Thread is up. This is the place to put your Accepted App. It makes it easier to find apps for everyone (other than using the search function), and makes my job a tad easier, too :P I'll start work on the map next.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:21 am

Walls made of obsidian?

Obsidian is basically volcanic glass. It is actually weaker than granite for most part.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:40 am

Finland SSR wrote:Walls made of obsidian?

Obsidian is basically volcanic glass. It is actually weaker than granite for most part.

I know, but granite just ain't cool enough :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Feyrdrak
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Feyrdrak » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:42 am

Now, is a blunderbuss acceptable? Or is it just the Matchlock pistol?

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:44 am

Feyrdrak wrote:Now, is a blunderbuss acceptable? Or is it just the Matchlock pistol?

That's acceptable, too. Pistols are a tad more convenient, though.
No (hand)cannons, however.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:59 am

Application form
Name: Arcturus.

Race: Cursed Human.

Appearance:
Can only stay in "Human" and "Dragon" forms for limited times. He must revert to his "Dragonkin" form often, more often when he's fighting as a dragon.Personality: Arcturus is strong-willed and sobered from his long life. Many years have taught him how to deceive and appeal to people, though more often than not he acts reserved and logical.

Personal belongings: Normal sword, greatsword, clothes/traveler's robes.

Bio: Arcturus was born ages ago, in the time of Rizoyn's reign. After the Corrupter was defeated for the first time, Arcturus was the man who took the Sword of Corruption, and he took it to defend the world. Unfortunately, the sword corrupted him, but it wasn't a life-ending threat. His body was modified with that of a dragon, becoming a human/dragon hybrid that he calls "dragonkin." This curse granted him the physical abilities of a dragon, the ability to change between human/dragonkin/dragon forms, fire magic, and a ridiculously long lifespan bordering on immortal.

Since then, he has wandered the lands, helping those in need and protecting the innocent. Though he is considered a "monster," the Order tolerates his existence because of his longevity and willingness to comply with (most of) their demands. He currently works as a pseudo-mercenary, in order to protect those from monsters and avoid the Order, but it's mostly a farce, as he is more of a bystander than a fighter. Other monsters also respect him, causing those sane enough to listen to his dragonspeak to not attack him, though some are beyond this ability.

I shrank the words. They're here.
Wewubsyoudutch <---- These words mean nothing. That's why they're small.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:02 am

Accepted.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:05 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Accepted.

Yuss! Class continues, but I write roleplay!
HA! Take that, world!
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:09 am

The Templar High Council wrote:

Yuss! Class continues, but I write roleplay!
HA! Take that, world!

You monster.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Feyrdrak
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Feyrdrak » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:17 am

Application form
Name: Indoril Balreth
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance:

Personality: Keeps to himself, cautious, confident, brave, loyal
Personal belongings: Shield and longsword, Steel plate armor, 3 small health potions, and 2 weeks of food, and a bedroll, with a horse. Small amount of gold.
Bio: Balreth was born in the homeland of the Dark elves, into a strong clan. For years he fought the hard life, battling other clans. He is well known for his part in a clan war, having defeated the enemy leader and forcing a surrender. He has been across many lands, searching far and wide for evil creatures that he might kill for personal reward. He gets a grim satisfaction upon killing an evil beast, knowing that nothing can best him in combat.

When the Order offered him a chance to get payed for doing what he already enjoyed, he immediately accepted. He is renown as a tracker and warrior of the Order and no man dares hide from him. With his exceptional skill at hunting down monsters, he is well enjoyed as a companion in the Order. Despite that, he normally sets out by himself, preferring the company only of his horse Nerevar.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Yuss! Class continues, but I write roleplay!
HA! Take that, world!

You monster.

You'll never end my reign of terror! I've been unproductive in class since before I even got to high school!

And soon, the whole world will be lazy and apathetic! MUHAHAHAHA!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 am

Feyrdrak wrote:Application form
Name: Indoril Balreth
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance:
Personality: Keeps to himself, cautious, confident, brave, loyal
Personal belongings: Shield and longsword, Steel plate armor, 3 small health potions, and 2 weeks of food, and a bedroll, with a horse. Small amount of gold.
Bio: Balreth was born in the homeland of the Dark elves, into a strong clan. For years he fought the hard life, battling other clans. He is well known for his part in a clan war, having defeated the enemy leader and forcing a surrender. He has been across many lands, searching far and wide for evil creatures that he might kill for personal reward. He gets a grim satisfaction upon killing an evil beast, knowing that nothing can best him in combat.

When the Order offered him a chance to get payed for doing what he already enjoyed, he immediately accepted. He is renown as a tracker and warrior of the Order and no man dares hide from him. With his exceptional skill at hunting down monsters, he is well enjoyed as a companion in the Order. Despite that, he normally sets out by himself, preferring the company only of his horse Nerevar.

Accepted.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Feyrdrak
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Feyrdrak » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:21 am

Now I can begin my quest of slaying everything that looks at me funny.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:22 am

Feyrdrak wrote:

Now I can begin my quest of slaying everything that looks at me funny.

Good. You know the drill: "By any means necessary" :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:29 am

Looks cool. I would make an app if that's okay with you. I'm only asking because I wasn't messaged.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:43 am

Nuridia wrote:Looks cool. I would make an app if that's okay with you. I'm only asking because I wasn't messaged.

Go ahead! I didn't message you as I recall you had some internet troubles lately, and didn't know if you were available.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:45 am

Thanks, I'm still kind of having internet problems, hopefully it'll be on soon. I do go to the library as often as I can though, usuallly about every day except Sunday and some saturdays.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:45 am

Nuridia wrote:Thanks, I'm still kind of having internet problems, hopefully it'll be on soon. I do go to the library as often as I can though, usuallly about every day except Sunday and some saturdays.

Alright, fingers crossed it'll be back soon!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:13 am

Application form
Name: Nabyla Kardanis
Race: Dark elf
Appearance:(very pale blonde hair and brown eyes): Image
Personality: loyal, brave, tough and pugnatious and a strong feminist. She's also slow to trust, can be cold and distant but actually hides a kind side underneath. She has a compassion for birds and children and longs to have children of her own one day and break outside of the mold of dark elves.
Personal belongings: A tiara and necklace that belonged to her mother, a wizard's staff that was her father's, ebony bow and arrow, longsword, a variety of potions and potion making ingredients, twin daggers and a pistol, also an ancient family spellbook.
Bio: Nabyla, known as the Princess of Shadows was born as the second child of the powerful grand duke Maldrake Kardanis of Lundstone and his wife, Lady Elaina. Unlike the typical upbringing of a Dark Elf, Nabyla's parents spent time among the humans for a long time and didn't approve of the savage and sadistic practices of their kin so they raised their children to be kind to others. Of course the other dark elves ridiculed this but because of her father's power and position there were many who didn't say anything about it. Nabyla and her siblings, Lucinda and Lazslo were trained to be dark mages and wizards, given a superb magical education and her mother, a former shieldmaiden taught her daughters the art of the sword. They call Nabyla the Dark Princess both because of her father's power and because of her own power and beauty.

They lived a fairly normal life until one day a group of rebel elves, believing the Grand Duke wasn't savage enough took over their castle and after much struggle managed to capture all of the family and scatter them to the winds. Nabyla managed to escape, not knowing the fate of her family. Everyone says that they were killed, but Nabyla doesn't want to believe that and her goal is to take back her castle and find her family alive, then get revenge on the general who did it.

Last edited by Nuridia on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:16 am

Looks good to me! Go ahead and post your character over in the Archive thread.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:18 am

Thanks! Hey Dutch, how old would a dark elf be if they looked 19 years old?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse