NATION

PASSWORD

A Death By Rebellion Part 1 [OOC/Signups/WW2 Tech]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:20 pm

The Latin Commonwealth wrote:Character Name: Lord Commander Harris Bras
Titles (If have one): Leader of West Durannopolis,leader of the rebels,former Sargent Major from East Durannopolis' army.
Apperance (picture if possible): (on the first post)
East or West Durannoplis: Born in the East,changed sides and is now on the West.
Bio:Leader of West Durannoplis and the rebellion, Harris has a large experience in the armed forces, making it to the rank of Sargent Major in the army. However when his son died in a mission with his father, he left the millitary heart broken. After this he was praised as a hero and was made head of West Durannoplis and it's people.
Side (rebels, monarchy): Rebels
Weapons: Has training on the use of multiple kinds of firearms,blade weapons and bludgeon weapons.Always carries a Smith&Wesson Magnum .357 revolver Model 627 V-Comp,bullets on moonclips and a full-size black KA-BAR knife with a straight edge.
RP Sample: None on this site so far (if you accept rferences from other sites,please ask for it).
So you promise not to one line: Yes,I promise.

Unsure of the titles, but I do accept you. News- I am going to set up a Temp IC Thread until the OP Gets back. When he gets back, I will ask if he wants to use it, or wants to get rid of it. Co-OP, AWAY! Also, the application has major grammar incorrections, which is needed for people to fully understand your RP Messages and posts. Thanks!
Last edited by Military Lands of the Scottish People on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:
The Latin Commonwealth wrote:Character Name: Lord Commander Harris Bras
Titles (If have one): Leader of West Durannopolis,leader of the rebels,former Sargent Major from East Durannopolis' army.
Apperance (picture if possible): (on the first post)
East or West Durannoplis: Born in the East,changed sides and is now on the West.
Bio:Leader of West Durannoplis and the rebellion, Harris has a large experience in the armed forces, making it to the rank of Sargent Major in the army. However when his son died in a mission with his father, he left the millitary heart broken. After this he was praised as a hero and was made head of West Durannoplis and it's people.
Side (rebels, monarchy): Rebels
Weapons: Has training on the use of multiple kinds of firearms,blade weapons and bludgeon weapons.Always carries a Smith&Wesson Magnum .357 revolver Model 627 V-Comp,bullets on moonclips and a full-size black KA-BAR knife with a straight edge.
RP Sample: None on this site so far (if you accept rferences from other sites,please ask for it).
So you promise not to one line: Yes,I promise.

Unsure of the titles, but I do accept you. News- I am going to set up a Temp IC Thread until the OP Gets back. When he gets back, I will ask if he wants to use it, or wants to get rid of it. Co-OP, AWAY! Also, the application has major grammar incorrections, which is needed for people to fully understand your RP Messages and posts. Thanks!

He is accepted
Hail, Magni Duci Alisyus Aximus Ironheart IV

The Prime Empire of The Lightning Isles

Minister of Complains and Suggestions of the The Darwinish Coalition

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:32 pm

IC has been posted: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=310910

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:48 pm

New Empress? I mean the old one is.. Well too medieval Sci-fi.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.

I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Possible new Emperor (This one has medals! AND STRINGS! OH MY GOD THE STRINGS!)

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Possible new Emperor (This one has medals! AND STRINGS! OH MY GOD THE STRINGS!)
(Image)

Ok

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Character Name: Prince Vangar Tramis IV

Titles (If have one): Prince

Apperance (picture if possible):

East or West Durannoplis: East

Bio: Tramis IV was born as the twin brother of Axelius, his younger brother. At a young age he always excelled as a great student in East Durannoplis and was later after convincing his parents, accepted into East Durann Military Academy. However when this happened the War of Northfall began having Tramis being sent to the front lines. At this ponit he met Princess Waria of Gantos who he later married after the war. Now Vangar (Prince) Tramis is at the gates of West Durannoplis not knowing the movment that was happening in the Western Part of the Imperial Capital.

Side (rebels, monarchy): Monarchy

Weapons: Ceremonial Rapier and a sidearm.

Do You Also Want to Play as Vangar Tramis: Oui!

RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=305039

So you promise not to one line: Indubitably

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Elerian wrote:Character Name: Prince Vangar Tramis IV

Titles (If have one): Prince

Bio: Tramis IV was born as the twin brother of Axelius, his younger brother. At a young age he always excelled as a great student in East Durannoplis and was later after convincing his parents, accepted into East Durann Military Academy. However when this happened the War of Northfall began having Tramis being sent to the front lines. At this ponit he met Princess Waria of Gantos who he later married after the war. Now Vangar (Prince) Tramis is at the gates of West Durannoplis not knowing the movment that was happening in the Western Part of the Imperial Capital.

Weapons: Ceremonial Rapier and a sidearm.

Do You Also Want to Play as Vangar Tramis: Oui!

RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=305039

So you promise not to one line: Indubitably

Accepted!

United Kingdom of Kent
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Kingdom of Kent » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Character Name: William Marlborough
Titles (If have one): Captain

Bio: William Marlborough is the eldest son of a low ranking aristocrat and member of the Empires civil service, his mother was the daughter of one of his fathers coworkers but unfortunately passed away when William was still only 5 giving birth to his younger sister. He spent the next years of his childhood attending high ranking boarding schools completing his studies with above average marks allowing him entry to the Durann officer academy where he excelled graduating top of his intake.

He went on to join the Durann royal guards and was quickly promoted to the rank of Captain and commands a small platoon within the Royal guards performing both ceremonial and regular army activities. His family live on the edge of what would be referred to as the East of the city and he regularly visits them when off duty his sister currently serves in the civil service alongside his father.
Weapons: General issue Durann army equipment.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=310984
So you promise not to one line: Yes, I promise not to one line.
Last edited by United Kingdom of Kent on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ducit Amor Patriae

The Falkland Islands are British

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:25 pm

United Kingdom of Kent wrote:Character Name: William Marlborough
Bio: William Marlborough is the eldest son of a low ranking aristocrat and member of the Empires civil service, his mother was the daughter of one of his fathers coworkers but unfortunately passed away when William was still only 5 giving birth to his younger sister. He spent the next years of his childhood attending high ranking boarding schools completing his studies with above average marks allowing him entry to the Durann officer academy where he excelled graduating top of his intake.

He went on to join the Durann royal guards and was quickly promoted to the rank of Captain and commands a small platoon within the Royal guards performing both ceremonial and regular army activities. His family live on the edge of what would be referred to as the East of the city and he regularly visits them when off duty his sister currently serves in the civil service alongside his father.

WWII Weapons. Know what, for the Guard, I will make them for you. Other than that, accepted. Post a IC Post when you feel like it!

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:33 pm

I'll post later today.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Guard weapons-
M1 Carbine (Or as the Guards call it "The Slacker")

M50 Reising (Or as the Guards call it "The Thunder")

United Kingdom of Kent
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Kingdom of Kent » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:40 pm

United Kingdom of Kent wrote:Character Name: William Marlborough

WWII Weapons. Know what, for the Guard, I will make them for you. Other than that, accepted. Post a IC Post when you feel like it!

Cheers, yeah wasn't sure what the issued weapon for the Durann army was, nor if there was a Royal Guard section.
Ducit Amor Patriae

The Falkland Islands are British

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:46 pm

United Kingdom of Kent wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:WWII Weapons. Know what, for the Guard, I will make them for you. Other than that, accepted. Post a IC Post when you feel like it!

Cheers, yeah wasn't sure what the issued weapon for the Durann army was, nor if there was a Royal Guard section.

Standard issue is the Springfield (Without scope.) Royal Guard works for Royalty, and I guess you will be stationed with me. I am adopted Royal Family.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Elerian wrote:I'll post later today.

Alright, have fun!

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Elerian wrote:I'll post later today.

Alright, have fun!

I will . . . I guess?

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Elerian wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Alright, have fun!

I will . . . I guess?

Sorry. Just being nice today I guess.

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:51 pm

He is accepted

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:57 pm

The Lightning Isles wrote:He is accepted

Alright.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Nevermind I'll have to post tomorrow.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 pm

My post is halfway-ish done. In other words it should be up soon.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Elerian wrote:My post is halfway-ish done. In other words it should be up soon.

Alright. I am going to have to adress the nation soon, so I do recommend you attend.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Elerian wrote:My post is halfway-ish done. In other words it should be up soon.

Alright. I am going to have to adress the nation soon, so I do recommend you attend.

I don't really think that's gonna work for Vangar.

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Elerian wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Alright. I am going to have to adress the nation soon, so I do recommend you attend.

I don't really think that's gonna work for Vangar.

Vangar is the Durannian Word for Prince, Tramis IV Durann is his name

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:27 pm

And GENERAL NOTICE

Vangarian Means: Emperor

Vangar Means: Prince

The Prince's name is Tramis IV!

Full name and title: Vangar Tramis Durann IV!

Empeor's Full name and title: Vangarian Aximus Durann XVI!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse