NATION

PASSWORD

Forge of Empires - AH RP [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Chihuahua y Tejas wrote:Hi.

Hi! Stay in this one!

*viciously grabs Tejas*

I'm listening to patriotic russian music while I make my app! Woohoo!
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: Mameluke Empire/الدولة المملوكية
Symbols:

Homeland Population: 18,000,000
Imperial Population: 21,000,000
Location/Claims: 31
Capital City: Baghdad

Government Info
Government Type: Islamic Absolute Diarchy by Divine Right
Brief Explanation of Government: (explain all the complex/unique stuff that can't be described in the type section)
Ideology: Absolutism, Autocracy, Sharia, Authoritarianism, Capitalism, Imperialism, Radical Islam
Leader/s: Lord Grand Vizier Ahmed-al-Fayyid and Lord Vizier Mustafa-al-Fayyid

Population Info
Brief Description of your people:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Main/Accepted Culture(s): (ex. IRL-UK would be English, Scottish; only cultures that are dominant and the gov't favors)
Other Cultures: (ex. IRL-UK would have been Irish, Welsh, etc ; cultures that aren't accepted by the gov't/people)

Military Info
Army: (branches, number of troops, quality of army, etc,)
Navy: (branches, number of troops, quality of navy, etc,)

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy:
Goals:
History:
RP Sample: (required)
429 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.
Last edited by Valentir on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Greetings.

Bujahla wrote:

Hi! Stay in this one!

*viciously grabs Tejas*

I'm listening to patriotic russian music while I make my app! Woohoo!

Oh. I'm listening to Jimmy Eat World xD
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Baja is that you? Have you come back to us?

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Hmm... any one looking for a satellite state? I'll play as whoever anyone wants as a lapdog of sorts.
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

The imperial canadian dutchy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:03 pm

How many ships should Napoli have?
and What should be their Quality,
and Any History things I should know of?
e

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Arkolon wrote:Hmm... any one looking for a satellite state? I'll play as whoever anyone wants as a lapdog of sorts.

Ooohh. That's interesting. Wanna be Texas? I guess if I go by history, I should wait till '45 they send a message to join.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Reservation:
Nation Name: Margraviate of Brandenburg
635 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.
N U T S !

Chihuahua y Tejas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chihuahua y Tejas » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Aden Protectorate wrote:

Baja is that you? Have you come back to us?

It is lmao.

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Arkolon wrote:Hmm... any one looking for a satellite state? I'll play as whoever anyone wants as a lapdog of sorts.

Mother Russia needs a lapdog.

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Chihuahua y Tejas wrote:
Aden Protectorate wrote:Baja is that you? Have you come back to us?

It is lmao.

Not sure who that is. Sorry I thought you where Baja California y Sonora. A recently deceased RPer.

Chihuahua y Tejas
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chihuahua y Tejas » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Aden Protectorate wrote:
Chihuahua y Tejas wrote:It is lmao.

Not sure who that is. Sorry I thought you where Baja California y Sonora. A recently deceased RPer.

I am Baja.

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Bujahla wrote:

Ooohh. That's interesting. Wanna be Texas? I guess if I go by history, I should wait till '45 they send a message to join.

You did ask first, and because I'm actually here visiting Texas for the first time in my life, going over the six-flagged history of the Texas area, it's actually rather fitting. Who are you playing as, though?
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:Reservation:
Nation Name: Margraviate of Brandenburg
635 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.

Accepted.

Why am I accepting reservations????
*Huzzah he lives!*

Islamin Kara
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamin Kara » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: The Zulu Kingdom
Symbols:

Homeland Population: 193,470
Imperial Population: 193,470
Location/Claims: #77 on the map
Capital City: Ulundi, Zululand

Government Info
Government Type: The Zulu empire is a Absolute Monarchy
Brief Explanation of Government: The Zulu Empire is one that suffers from corruption, and murder of dissenting opinion within its empire, the King resides in Ulundi, within his Kraal and decides the next point of conquest for the Zulu people, but entrusts his generals to oversee villages and certain areas, the army is kept strong as to dissuade white settlers from entering the Zululands
Ideology: Pan-Africanism, Anti-Colonialism, Pan-Zululand
Leader/s: Head of State- King Londisizwe
Head of Government- King Londisizwe
Royal Successor- Prince Hluphizwe

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: The Zulu People are a warrior people, who have fought and bled for every inch of their empire, spilling the blood of the native people before taking their livestock, the Zulu people have experienced a decade of relative peace from the successes of the great Shaka Zulu, the Zulu people have suffered from moderate infighting, but their lives have improved under the reign of King Londisizwe, who had assassinated Shaka to obtain the post of King, the Zulu people look to expand their nation and to defend against white settlers who threaten their lands.
Religion: The Zulu people follow their Native African Faiths, or in other words are animist
Ethnicity: Zulu, Sotho, Xhosa and Boer settlers
Main/Accepted Culture(s): Zulu People which are the main, and the Sotho people are accepted
Other Cultures: Xhosa and White Boer settlers

Military Info
Army: -
15,400 Impi warriors have been assembled, they lack the technology of the Europeans, but make up for it in African tribal tactics and powerful human wave attacks
Navy: -
The Navy is non-existent

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: -
The Economy of the Zulu Empire is primitive, agriculture makes up the bulk of the Zulu economy, but the Zulu people have been making moves on the ivory trade, by committing warriors to the dangerous task of hunting elephants for their tusks
Goals:
-To not be swallowed by the Europeans
-To be a major power in southern Africa
-To kick a European power out of Africa
History:
-The history of the Zulu peoples is a sad one, stained red by the blood of the Zulu and her enemies, as they fought to stay as a nation, consuming smaller tribes by brutal slaughter, the Zulu people had continued this task quite well for many years, even as the White settlers came to Africa, missionaries were kidnapped, and all was 'well'. The Zulu Empire kept this pace until the year 1816 when the name Shaka Zulu would forever be used to frighten young and old of the neighboring tribes of the Zulu people, uniting the Zulu and Sotho peoples, Shaka had begun to go to war with many of his weaker neighbors, boasting a five thousand man army he crushed his enemies, and took their lands and cattle, the Zulu kingdom grew every time Shaka stepped out of his Kraal, until the year 1826 when his main general, Londisizwe invited him on a hunting trip, Shaka not realizing this was a trap set up by his friend, agreed and the two went out to the bush, Shaka only realizing the trap when it was to late, thirty Impi warriors had jumped from the bush and proceeded to stab Shaka mercilessly, as the General ran back to Shaka's kraal, to claim that he was to succeed the now late King, having himself four wives the new King Londisizwe did fairly well for himself.

King Londisizwe favored Europeans only slightly more then his predecessor, allowing Boers land as long as they remained far away from Zulu homes, under his rule he increased the Zulu economy by hunting elephants, and improving a primitive tax system, the reign of Londisizwe was going fairly well, as he killed and took, he learned how to smile at Europeans though, as to not upset neighboring colonies, but secretly he would find no greater joy than to take them all.
RP Sample: Under my older account 'New High Charity'

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:13 pm

Arkolon wrote:
Bujahla wrote:

You did ask first, and because I'm actually here visiting Texas for the first time in my life, going over the six-flagged history of the Texas area, it's actually rather fitting. Who are you playing as, though?

Nevermind, found it.
Rosa Luxemburg

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Arkolon wrote:
Bujahla wrote:

I am the Russian USA, Alaskan Federation. And I think Texas would be written in Cyrillic as Техас but pronounced as Tekhas due to russian migration to the area equivalent to anglo-american migration to Texas IRl.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Chihuahua y Tejas wrote:
Aden Protectorate wrote:Not sure who that is. Sorry I thought you where Baja California y Sonora. A recently deceased RPer.

I am Baja.

Oh Baja it's good to see you back! :hug: :kiss: Sorry for the confusion!

Chihuahua y Tejas
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chihuahua y Tejas » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Now who to be? Kingdom of Bolivia? Confederation of the Rio de La Plata? or Republic of the Patagonië? Alternatively I could go for the sandwiched Venezuela.

Aden Protectorate wrote:
Chihuahua y Tejas wrote:I am Baja.

Oh Baja it's good to see you back! :hug: :kiss: Sorry for the confusion!

Its ok lol. How are you?

Rephesus
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rephesus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Generic Info
Nation Name: Kingdom of Nepal
Symbols: Flag | COA
Homeland Population: ~2,400,000 (I didn't believe it either, but hey.)
Imperial Population: See Above
Location/Claims: 59
Capital City: Kathmandu

Government Info
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
Brief Explanation of Government: Absolute Monarchy. The Religious factions (Hindu Brahmin) control a massive degree of influence over the nation. Due to it's dense and small mountainous population, children and siblings of the King are usually either high-ranking military officials or leaders of the various smaller mountain settlements.
Ideology: Militarism, Isolationism, Hinduism, Anti-expansionism, Monarchist
Leader/s: Girvan Yuddha Bikram Shah Deva, King of Nepal

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: The Nepalese people have boasted independence since the 12th century AD. The people of Nepal have been placed in an extremely difficult position between various warmongers, from the Turkmen of Central Asia, to the Muslims of Baluchistan, to the Sikhs of the Hindu Kush, to the Tibetan Buddhists, the Burmese Shan, the Chinese raiders of the Far East, and most of all, the Delhi Sultanate of India. Much like our timeline's Israel, Nepal is forced to constantly adapt to maintain it's independance, this is done through various means, cheifly by using diplomacy to pit it's eenemies agaisnt eachother, along with the use of it's passes throuhgh the himilayas as lucratice trade between the orient and the Indus. In addition to this, the constant threat has forced Nepal to follow the footsteps of the Hindu gods Shiva and Vishnu, by taking a warrior tradition in order to maintain fierce independance from it's enemies to all sides. Through the use of early training, and trade to procure weapons, the Nepalese fighters, Gurkhas, are widely considered to be some of the world's most well tranined and deadly warriors, some legends have even stated that as few as 10 Gurkhas have defended Nepal's passes from thousands of Mughal, Chinese and Shan invaders. Today, Nepal is struggling to adapt to the modern and more connected worl, relying on it's neighbours mostly for information and development.
Religion: Hinduism
Ethnicity: Nepalese (Indo-Aryan-Tibetian group)
Main/Accepted Culture(s): Nepalese.
Other Cultures: tTibetan, Indian, Delhi, Bhutanese, Sikki, Sikh, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kashmiri, Chinese, Shan

Military Info
Army: Most Able-bodied men are trained to fight at a young age, yet only a small professional army numbering less than 50,000 men guard Nepal'sborders and mountains. They are mostlyarmed with traditional South Asian weaponry, yet are known to have a very small reserve of eruopean gunpowder weapons from traders.
Navy: None (Landlocked)

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: Nepal's economy is extremely rudimentary due to a very long period of serfdom. Trade with neighbours accounts for the majority of all produce in Nepal, with some rarematerials such as Saffron bringing in profits. Kathmandu is also a major trade-hub between Chine and India, although this has declined over time. Nepal has only gained a common currency a mere century ago, leaving trade and bargaining very common.
Goals: Control the Himilayas, from the Hindu Kush to Thimphu. Possibly Buddhism. Resist invasion, kick ass with Gurhkhas, get some european buddies for better weaponry.
History: *Ahem* (Accidentally wrote it in Description of people...)
-India hits asia, BoomHimilayas
-First Nepalese emerge from Oriental-Indus mixing
-Kathmandu is found
-Hinduism spreads north
-Gurkha culture begins
-4cneturies of near constant war with everyone around them
-Wow, a firestick.
-Currency! Serfdom Ends!
-Today.
RP Sample: Lulok.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Anglois Map!

The Reddish shades are under the jurisdiction of the Parliament of England, whereas the Blueish are under that of France. A different shade represents a different regional assembly, with Green being the Crown Dependencies and the basic Red and Blue being directly under the control of English and French Parliaments respectively.
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Bujahla wrote:
Arkolon wrote:You did ask first, and because I'm actually here visiting Texas for the first time in my life, going over the six-flagged history of the Texas area, it's actually rather fitting. Who are you playing as, though?

I am the Russian USA, Alaskan Federation. And I think Texas would be written in Cyrillic as Техас but pronounced as Tekhas due to russian migration to the area equivalent to anglo-american migration to Texas IRl.

Russian Mestizos? How do you recommend I balance it; majority white Russian or majority Mestizo? Would Texas even be called Texas if the Russians got here first? Maybe something like Blue Russia, Red Russia (not that one), South Russia, I don't know-- like the White Russia that is Belorussia.
Rosa Luxemburg

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Chihuahua y Tejas wrote:Now who to be? Kingdom of Bolivia? Confederation of the Rio de La Plata? or Republic of the Patagonië? Alternatively I could go for the sandwiched Venezuela.

Aden Protectorate wrote:Oh Baja it's good to see you back! :hug: :kiss: Sorry for the confusion!

Its ok lol. How are you?

I'm great. I am still in Canada, it's 10 degrees Celsius at the moment, I will be heading to the UK at the end of summer to attend school and to stay with relatives.

Perhaps you could play as someone in Europe? Help me counter those bloody Catholics.

Rephesus
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rephesus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:20 pm

apologies for terrible spelling. Phone-apps are not a specialty, especially not at midnight.

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Arkolon wrote:
Bujahla wrote:

Russian Mestizos? How do you recommend I balance it; majority white Russian or majority Mestizo? Would Texas even be called Texas if the Russians got here first? Maybe something like Blue Russia, Red Russia (not that one), South Russia, I don't know-- like the White Russia that is Belorussia.

I like Blue Russia the best. BTW I am Russia. So if you like I can be your former colonial master! Buj and I are working it into both our histories. :D

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse