NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Age: Origins [OOC/DISCUSSION/EPILOGUE/Charles Dance]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Next RP's setting?

Pre-DA:Origins (Fourth Blight? Third Blight?)
14%
Shortly after DA2
50%
DA: Inquisition
14%
Charles Dance, Dancing on the Barrows of his Enemies.
21%

Total votes : 14

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:00 pm

I don't know half of these people, either :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I don't know half of these people, either :P

I only know Volvek

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:05 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Sulania wrote:I'm really interested in this, love Dragon Age. But I'm kind of at a convention right now, and for half of tomorrow. So expect my app later tomorrow.

IT'S YOU!

Hi.

Hi!

I'm was just doing security, but then I was relieved. I never thought I would be spending my first Bronycon working security detail.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Sulania wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:IT'S YOU!

Hi.

Hi!

I'm was just doing security, but then I was relieved. I never thought I would be spending my first Bronycon working security detail.

My job is security. I get paid to watch sporting events. It's great.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Sulania wrote:Hi!

My job is security. I get paid to watch sporting events. It's great.

Yes, and I'm a 15 year old with brachial plexus. Not exactly what would be considered the best security guy.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:23 pm

*insert discussion topic here*

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:39 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:*insert discussion topic here*

How about that age of dragons?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:43 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:*insert discussion topic here*

How about that age of dragons?

It's spawned quite some dark things.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:44 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:How about that age of dragons?

It's spawned quite some dark things.

And the wardens?

Yeah. They're gray.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:44 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:It's spawned quite some dark things.

And the wardens?

Yeah. They're gray.

Take a dunk in in the feral den.

find the easy puns.

(Duncan) (Ferelden)
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Seeing as I wanted a Battlemage (and forgot the personality. How silly of me), I'm reposting the app here!
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:13 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:App done!

Warrior Application
Name: Adwen Valen.
Race: Elf.
Appearance Personality:
Personal belongings: Greatsword, backpack with wilderness survival stuffs, a small amount of coins (perhaps a sovereign or 2).
Bio: Adwen is a Dalish elf, but one of peculiar taste. Instead of following in his father's footsteps in his hunting pursuits, Adwen grew up with a thirst for knowledge. He studied history, geography, arts, and culture, while his friends practiced hunting and outdoors activities. His father insisted that he train in some form of self-defense, so Adwen (for some ungodly reason) chose to wield a greatsword. He grew strong from training, and smart from his books.

One day, a mass of darkspawn attacked his village. His friends and family, unprepared for the attack, were killad while Anwen was on his own, studying and practicing his sword. Upon his return, he saw the carnage and wept. He gathered as much as he could carry and began the journey to a human city (wherever the party intends to gather). When he arrived, he was accepted into the elven alienage with open arms, and has been working with an elderly elf named Harthon in his bookstore.

Sorry to inform you, but names ending with -wen are typically feminine. This isn't an exception.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:17 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:App done!

Warrior Application
Name: Adwen Valen.
Race: Elf.
Appearance Personality:
Personal belongings: Greatsword, backpack with wilderness survival stuffs, a small amount of coins (perhaps a sovereign or 2).
Bio: Adwen is a Dalish elf, but one of peculiar taste. Instead of following in his father's footsteps in his hunting pursuits, Adwen grew up with a thirst for knowledge. He studied history, geography, arts, and culture, while his friends practiced hunting and outdoors activities. His father insisted that he train in some form of self-defense, so Adwen (for some ungodly reason) chose to wield a greatsword. He grew strong from training, and smart from his books.

One day, a mass of darkspawn attacked his village. His friends and family, unprepared for the attack, were killad while Anwen was on his own, studying and practicing his sword. Upon his return, he saw the carnage and wept. He gathered as much as he could carry and began the journey to a human city (wherever the party intends to gather). When he arrived, he was accepted into the elven alienage with open arms, and has been working with an elderly elf named Harthon in his bookstore.

Sorry to inform you, but names ending with -wen are typically feminine. This isn't an exception.

I used a generator. Cause I'm lazy. I guess I could generate more...

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:18 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

I used a generator. Cause I'm lazy. I guess I could generate more...

A generator? That's just a Welsh name. True, though, that Celtic, especially Welsh, names fit well with the Dales, it might be good to check the gender first. There's plenty of lists of Welsh names for convenience.
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:19 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I used a generator. Cause I'm lazy. I guess I could generate more...

A generator? That's just a Welsh name. True, though, that Celtic, especially Welsh, names fit well with the Dales, it might be good to check the gender first. There's plenty of lists of Welsh names for convenience.

I did. I clicked male. I guess it just isn't smart.

Then what would a male ending be then?

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:24 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

I did. I clicked male. I guess it just isn't smart.

Not -wen

from looking at Dalish names, the -en ending is unisex, but the -wen ending remains feminine. Male names also seem to end with -s, -el, and -an, The females tend to end with -wen, -a, -i, and -il

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:24 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I did. I clicked male. I guess it just isn't smart.

Not -wen

from looking at Dalish names, the -en ending is unisex, but the -wen ending remains feminine. Male names also seem to end with -s, -el, and -an, The females tend to end with -wen, -a, -i, and -il

Thank ya kindly.

I'll have a new name momentarily.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:26 pm

All my yes, so interested.

Plan on being a Bloodmage because why not have the Chantry and Circle all up in my ass.
Last edited by Illan on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Illan wrote:All my yes, so interested.

Plan on being a Bloodmage because why not have the Chantry and Circle all up in my ass.

It makes it more interesting.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Maleficar! Maleficar!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Maleficar! Maleficar!

I want to see a Templar in this now.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Maleficar! Maleficar!

FUCK THE POLICE TEMPLARS. You'll be wanting my bloody blood magic when the Darkspawn come knocking. :lol:
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Illan wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Maleficar! Maleficar!

FUCK THE POLICE TEMPLARS. You'll be wanting my bloody blood magic when the Darkspawn come knocking. :lol:

Anullment is the only option.
Last edited by The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:40 pm

New name! Now I'm Soren. Though I've always liked names that start with "A," I've never known why.

And what exactly is wrong with Templars?

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:43 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:New name! Now I'm Soren. Though I've always liked names that start with "A," I've never known why.

And what exactly is wrong with Templars?

Soren sounds like a good name, though if you like "a", a good Welsh one might be Afanen or Arwel or Alwyn or Aneirin

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse