NATION

PASSWORD

Dieu et mon Droit [OOC/Invite Only]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:20 am

Cymrea wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Hm.
I'm a little stuck in what to call the leading Priests at each city.
High Priest is Tyranus, and "Priest/Priestess" won't cut it.

Vindicator...Anchorite...Heirophant...Oracle...Cantor...Crusader...Patriarch...Templar...Hierarch...Ascetic. :p

Prophet, Holy Lord, Polyarch (My own word, a Greek compound of 'Poly' meaning many, and 'Archon' meaning leader), Enlightened One, etc etc.
Last edited by Caltarania on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:23 am

Caltarania wrote:
Cymrea wrote:Vindicator...Anchorite...Heirophant...Oracle...Cantor...Crusader...Patriarch...Templar...Hierarch...Ascetic. :p

Prophet, Holy Lord, Polytarch (My own word, a Greek compound of 'Poly' meaning many, and 'Archon' meaning leader), Enlightened One, etc etc.

I think Cardinal or Hierarch will suffice.
Danke.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:27 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
Prophet, Holy Lord, Polytarch (My own word, a Greek compound of 'Poly' meaning many, and 'Archon' meaning leader), Enlightened One, etc etc.

I think Cardinal or Hierarch will suffice.
Danke.

Geen probleem.

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:32 am

Caltarania wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:
He'd also be insane from it; imagine knowing every memory of every time any creature had sex...

Mhm. Yeah. Eww.

Anyway, Eden, considering that Reatra still hasn't re-posted his app I'm removing his reservation of Life/Sanity, so that is now open for applications.

Okay. I will edit my portfolio for that.

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:52 am

God Name/Aliases: Hathi, God of Life, Breather of the Soul, Blacksmith of Life, Guard of the Sanctuary

Portfolio: Life, he is the god that breathes life into everything. He can grant inanimate objects the ability to move. He is charged with safeguarding the sanctity of life from the God of Death. He is able to make things live, move, breathe etc. H works closely with the god of Nature.

Symbolism: An Elephant, which according to the Hathi Gandeesh, the "Bible" of the Asaj Hathian, was the first creature that Hathi breathed life into.

Appearance: Similar to the Hindu God Ganesha, with the head of a Indian Elephant and the body of a man. He skin changes colour, randomly. He usually wears a long, flowing oange robe ornamented with silver thread. In his hand he is usually is depicted carrying a Key or a Peafowl-feather pen. He sometimes is depicted with multiple arms.

Anti-God: God of Death

Species Name: Asaj Hathi

Strength: High upper body strength, with exceptional speed capability. They are very elegant and graceful.

Intelligence: High intelligence, below average is considered 130 IQ. They also have a perfect memory, and can remember every detail of their life, and they live hundreds of years.

Life Span: They can live as long as they do not achieve Enlightenment, which can take hundreds of years. Their entire lives are spent trying to achieve Enlightenment (similar to Buddhist/Hindu Enlightenment), a state of spiritual ecstasy. When they reach Enlightenment, death is accepted as a blessing and as a welcome visitor.

Appearance: Same as Hathi.

Magical Capability: Magic is bestowed upon the Asajannakharmaa, a class of priests, in the Asaj Caste System. But their magic is limited to telekinesis and pyrokinesis.

Weapon Capability: They are very gifted with spears but rarely ever use them, or any weapons for that matter. Because wielding a weapon with the intent of harming someone else is an impediment to Enlightenment.

Optimum Terra: Jungle

Nanachounainai
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanachounainai » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:54 am

:rofl: :rofl: I have no influence of him

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:14 am

Aden Protectorate wrote:
God Name/Aliases: Hathi, God of Life, Breather of the Soul, Blacksmith of Life, Guard of the Sanctuary

Portfolio: Life, he is the god that breathes life into everything. He can grant inanimate objects the ability to move. He is charged with safeguarding the sanctity of life from the God of Death. He is able to make things live, move, breathe etc. H works closely with the god of Nature.

Symbolism: An Elephant, which according to the Hathi Gandeesh, the "Bible" of the Asaj Hathian, was the first creature that Hathi breathed life into.

Appearance: Similar to the Hindu God Ganesha, with the head of a Indian Elephant and the body of a man. He skin changes colour, randomly. He usually wears a long, flowing oange robe ornamented with silver thread. In his hand he is usually is depicted carrying a Key or a Peafowl-feather pen. He sometimes is depicted with multiple arms.

Strength: High upper body strength, with exceptional speed capability. They are very elegant and graceful.

Intelligence: High intelligence, below average is considered 130 IQ. They also have a perfect memory, and can remember every detail of their life, and they live hundreds of years.

Life Span: They can live as long as they do not achieve Enlightenment, which can take hundreds of years. Their entire lives are spent trying to achieve Enlightenment (similar to Buddhist/Hindu Enlightenment), a state of spiritual ecstasy. When they reach Enlightenment, death is accepted as a blessing and as a welcome visitor.

Magical Capability: Magic is bestowed upon the Asajannakharmaa, a class of priests, in the Asaj Caste System. But their magic is limited to telekinesis and pyrokinesis.

Weapon Capability: They are very gifted with spears but rarely ever use them, or any weapons for that matter. Because wielding a weapon with the intent of harming someone else is an impediment to Enlightenment.

I'm going to suggest you redo your entire app. I'd prefer not to list the reasons why on here, so I suggest you TG me for more info and stuff.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am

Caltarania wrote:
Aden Protectorate wrote:

I'm going to suggest you redo your entire app. I'd prefer not to list the reasons why on here, so I suggest you TG me for more info and stuff.

Pyrokinesis, eh?
Dracognis would like to have a word with this God :P
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:48 am

Edited my post to include what I wanted to yesterday.
My next post will continue it, and bring in their son as well.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:06 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:Edited my post to include what I wanted to yesterday.

I think Celestius and Dracognis are the only Gods to have mortal partners :P

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:07 am

Caltarania wrote:

But who'd have guessed the God of Fire and Fury would get one at all? xD

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:09 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

Perhaps Oko should have one and then suddenly change to become Osayin in the midst of something important and then the relationship ends dramatically.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:10 am

Bujahla wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:But who'd have guessed the God of Fire and Fury would get one at all? xD

Perhaps Oko should have one and then suddenly change to become Osayin in the midst of something important and then the relationship ends dramatically.

Ouch.

That's like probably why Oko has no wife, the fact that Osayin sometimes could take control would be freaky enough for a God, let alone a mere mortal.

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

I mean, the Draconians kinda like fire a lot... maybe his wife is into some kinky shit that only he can provide xD
Last edited by Caltarania on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:11 am

Caltarania wrote:
Bujahla wrote:

Ouch.

That's like probably why Oko has no wife, the fact that Osayin sometimes could take control would be freaky enough for a God, let alone a mere mortal.

Liecthenbourg wrote:But who'd have guessed the God of Fire and Fury would get one at all? xD

I mean, the Draconians kinda like fire a lot... maybe his wife is into some kinky shit that only he can provide xD

Syeli doesn't have one because... Well, I doubt anyone could put up with her for eternity.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:12 am

Caltarania wrote:

Valantar has a lover.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:12 am

Caltarania wrote:
Bujahla wrote:

Ouch.

I'll just say this.
"It gets hot in the bedroom"

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:13 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
Ouch.

I'll just say this.

:lol2: :clap:

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
Ouch.

Syeli doesn't have one because... Well, I doubt anyone could put up with her for eternity.

Which I think is also why Oencia is kinda pissed that she kinda fancies Mael, and visa versa.

Because for goddamn future lovers they don't half hate each other xD

Valentir wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

Valantar has a lover.

Necrophilia doesn't count.

:P

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
Ouch.

I'll just say this.

I fell outta my chair xD

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:16 am

Caltarania wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Which I think is also why Oencia is kinda pissed that she kinda fancies Mael, and visa versa.

Valentir wrote:Valantar has a lover.

Liecthenbourg wrote:I'll just say this.

I fell outta my chair xD

xD
It's true though.

I also hope you're alright.

Valentir wrote:

:lol2: :clap:

-bows-

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 am

Caltarania wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Valentir wrote:Valantar has a lover.

I fell outta my chair xD

Necrophilia should count. Valantar has been with his women for nearly 1,000 years now.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:18 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

I fell outta my chair xD

xD
It's true though.

Valentir wrote: :lol2: :clap:

-bows-

I is fien. xD

Valentir wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

I fell outta my chair xD

Necrophilia should count. Valantar has been with his women for nearly 1,000 years now.

Creeeeeeeeeeepppppyyy.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:20 am

Caltarania wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:xD
It's true though.

-bows-

I is fien. xD

Valentir wrote:Necrophilia should count. Valantar has been with his women for nearly 1,000 years now.

Creeeeeeeeeeepppppyyy.

Err.. kinda. Dammit, I should have been the God of Family, Home, and Humans.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:20 am

Valentir wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
I is fien. xD

Creeeeeeeeeeepppppyyy.

Err.. kinda. Dammit, I should have been the God of Family, Home, and Humans.

That's like leaps and bounds away from the God of Death xD

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:21 am

Caltarania wrote:
Valentir wrote:Err.. kinda. Dammit, I should have been the God of Family, Home, and Humans.

Well I was considering that, but we need an evil god to destroy you all.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:21 am

Valentir wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

Well I was considering that, but we need an evil god to destroy you all.

Not if Celestius can kill death, first!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse