NATION

PASSWORD

The 4 Kings of Winter [OOC/Signups]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Imperium Nova wrote:Alright.. The Eastwind host is moving a bit too fast for my part here. I was planning on waiting for KwaDai to make his post and then ready the army and go face the Eastwinds in open field. But now it seems as they are already upon me whilst I am just sitting in my throne room. Waiting.

Also, what Technological Advancement does the Eastwind Kingdom now possess?

In any case, can we say that these events outside the walls of Northfall are a few days after the Throne Room event, so I can get my things in order?

Yeah, and things like These Barrels that start fires that burn so hot, it goes through stone
Hail, Magni Duci Alisyus Aximus Ironheart IV

The Prime Empire of The Lightning Isles

Minister of Complains and Suggestions of the The Darwinish Coalition

Imperium Nova
Minister

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:57 am

The Lightning Isles wrote:
Imperium Nova wrote:Alright.. The Eastwind host is moving a bit too fast for my part here. I was planning on waiting for KwaDai to make his post and then ready the army and go face the Eastwinds in open field. But now it seems as they are already upon me whilst I am just sitting in my throne room. Waiting.

Also, what Technological Advancement does the Eastwind Kingdom now possess?

In any case, can we say that these events outside the walls of Northfall are a few days after the Throne Room event, so I can get my things in order?

Yeah, and things like These Barrels that start fires that burn so hot, it goes through stone

Woot. Well, ok...? I guess. I'll get a post up later today where I will join the battle. That post will however take pass a week or so after the Throne Room scene with KwaDai.

Imperium Nova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:14 am

Well, this RP sure seems to be moving along, fast.

Eastern Denmark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Denmark » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:40 am

Can someone still join?

And if so.... Are there any architects currently in Northfall?
Last edited by Eastern Denmark on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be. -Miguel De Cervantes

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 am

Eastern Denmark wrote:Can someone still join?

You can still join, and there are no architects in Northfall yet.

Imperium Nova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:11 am

The Nation of Ceneria wrote:
Eastern Denmark wrote:Can someone still join?

You can still join, and there are no architects in Northfall yet.

And there will probably be a great need of them. You could always be something like the Lord Architect or so, tasked with rebuilding the city after the siege.

Eastern Denmark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Denmark » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:24 am

Character Name:Rodicker Sjordstro
City they are from (You could also be just a nomad):Northfall
Weapons:experienced with spears, owns 5
Race: (Dwarf, Human, Elfen) dwarf-human mix, human side dominant
Magical Abilities:basic telekinesis and destruction
Appearance: http://cdn.vellance.com/beforethey/befo ... enet-8.jpg
Profession:architect
Small Bio:Born into a middle class family, Rodicker's father (a human) had been in the military for most of his life, but left when got to the age of uselessness to the Northfall military,
he returned, got married to a dwarf, and received a son Rodicker. Rodicker refused to go into the military despite what his father wanted, and used all the spear techniques he had been taught in self defense. He became an architect and rose to greatness. Due to his tremors, he learned some telekinesis spells so that he could draw out his plans and not lose any ink. He became the chief architect of Northfall a year ago, and is in charge of designing defensive buildings and structure reconstruction after a siege.
Class (Worker Class, Solider Class, Merchant Class, Rich/Royal Class):merchant class
RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=278974

Is this good?
Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be. -Miguel De Cervantes

Imperium Nova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:43 am

Eastern Denmark wrote:Character Name:Rodicker Sjordstro
Small Bio:Born into a middle class family, Rodicker's father (a human) had been in the military for most of his life, but left when got to the age of uselessness to the Northfall military,
he returned, got married to a dwarf, and received a son Rodicker. Rodicker refused to go into the military despite what his father wanted, and used all the spear techniques he had been taught in self defense. He became an architect and rose to greatness. Due to his tremors, he learned some telekinesis spells so that he could draw out his plans and not lose any ink. He became the chief architect of Northfall a year ago, and is in charge of designing defensive buildings and structure reconstruction after a siege.
Class (Worker Class, Solider Class, Merchant Class, Rich/Royal Class):merchant class

Is this good?

Seems good.

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 am

Eastern Denmark wrote:Character Name:Rodicker Sjordstro

Is this good?

Accepted!
Hail, Magni Duci Alisyus Aximus Ironheart IV

The Prime Empire of The Lightning Isles

Minister of Complains and Suggestions of the The Darwinish Coalition

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse