NATION

PASSWORD

War Song [Science Fiction-Planning Thread]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Feroxi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

War Song [Science Fiction-Planning Thread]

Postby Feroxi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:57 pm

cancelled
Last edited by Feroxi on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

User avatar
Feroxi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm

[size=200

[align=center][u][b]Factions


The Northerners-
Last edited by Feroxi on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 72 times in total.
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

User avatar
Feroxi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm

reserved
Last edited by Feroxi on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

User avatar
Vancon
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9877
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo


U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

User avatar
The Great Korean Empire
Minister
 
Posts: 2387
Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Tag for Interest
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

User avatar
The New American commonwealth
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6769
Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Tag, very intrested.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

User avatar
Vancon
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9877
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:03 pm

I totally wasn't here for the first version or anything......
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo


U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

User avatar
Feroxi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Vancon wrote:I totally wasn't here for the first version or anything…...

Lol. I need to put you on the world-builders list real quick, don't I? :p
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

User avatar
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 29102
Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:52 am

We are awake.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

User avatar
Vancon
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9877
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:54 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:We are awake.

Ya. I should sleep, but nah.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo


U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

User avatar
New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10616
Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:59 am

This looks interesting.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

User avatar
Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5997
Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 am

what about the faction I made in the other thread (will post the faction app I think you slightly edited)

Faction Name (Name of faction): The Protectorate
Faction System (Is it democratic, oligarchic, etc): Council of 10
Faction History (From it founding to the present)::Originally a paramilitary/corporation that came with the Terran Union they were a independent colony looking to create a new government. When the revolts came they went alongside the protesters trying to help them as independence from the Union would mean more power to them. After the Union killed some of their men in the protests they decided to team up with the rebellion assisting multiple acts and riots. When the bombs came they were unseen as they're base was fairly well defended from these attacks and little damage was done. Now they have a goal to build a mighty nation on Themis.
Capital:A large settlement heavily defended.
Size: Capital plus a few close-by outposts on the East (right) ocean.

You didn't edit it
Last edited by Seno Zhou Varada on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass: Economic: -8.88 Social: -9.54
Libertarian Socialist with Anarcho-Communist Leanings
Still dirty commie, shower is currently being collectivised.

User avatar
Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12284
Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Jessjohnesik » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:31 am

Tag.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

User avatar
Feroxi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:07 am

Seno Zhou Varada wrote:what about the faction I made in the other thread (will post the faction app I think you slightly edited)

Faction Name (Name of faction): The Protectorate
Faction System (Is it democratic, oligarchic, etc): Council of 10
Faction History (From it founding to the present)::Originally a paramilitary/corporation that came with the Terran Union they were a independent colony looking to create a new government. When the revolts came they went alongside the protesters trying to help them as independence from the Union would mean more power to them. After the Union killed some of their men in the protests they decided to team up with the rebellion assisting multiple acts and riots. When the bombs came they were unseen as they're base was fairly well defended from these attacks and little damage was done. Now they have a goal to build a mighty nation on Themis.
Capital:A large settlement heavily defended.
Size: Capital plus a few close-by outposts on the East (right) ocean.

You didn't edit it

It's a good faction, but the entire Terran Union thing and all of that isn't going to be canon. We're starting this entire thing from scratch, except for the planet name.
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

User avatar
Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5997
Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:08 am

Feroxi wrote:
Seno Zhou Varada wrote:what about the faction I made in the other thread (will post the faction app I think you slightly edited)

Faction Name (Name of faction): The Protectorate
Faction System (Is it democratic, oligarchic, etc): Council of 10
Faction History (From it founding to the present)::Originally a paramilitary/corporation that came with the Terran Union they were a independent colony looking to create a new government. When the revolts came they went alongside the protesters trying to help them as independence from the Union would mean more power to them. After the Union killed some of their men in the protests they decided to team up with the rebellion assisting multiple acts and riots. When the bombs came they were unseen as they're base was fairly well defended from these attacks and little damage was done. Now they have a goal to build a mighty nation on Themis.
Capital:A large settlement heavily defended.
Size: Capital plus a few close-by outposts on the East (right) ocean.

You didn't edit it

It's a good faction, but the entire Terran Union thing and all of that isn't going to be canon. We're starting this entire thing from scratch, except for the planet name.

Ah ok
Political Compass: Economic: -8.88 Social: -9.54
Libertarian Socialist with Anarcho-Communist Leanings
Still dirty commie, shower is currently being collectivised.

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:47 am

The Sisters of Serenity

This is a relatively new organization with simpler goals. An all (primarily)-female group, they assisted any side that required aid. Known as (the) Sisters of Serenity, this organization tends to the wounded, sick and desolate. They offer peaceful negotiations as a third, neutral party to any warring factions but only when invited. They do not take sides in any military and political strife. Their only request is to be permitted where needed to offer victims of in dire straits a soothing balm, or shelter. Due to the nature of their goals, the Sisters have become a respected organization that enjoy a little bit of autonomy to cross borders in the name of peace and salvation. Most Sisters are from the Serenity and Salvation division, and these are the ones most encountered throughout Themis.

However, the Sisters are far from defenseless. No Sister will use overt force, nor will they engage an enemy unless struck upon first. They do not kill if it can be helped and their priority in such danger is to seek a cessation of hostilities, not prolong it. Most Sisters are trained by the Stability division, but not many are within this particular (armed) branch on a permanent basis. The Sisters of Stability, like its other divisions, must maintain and adhere to the guidelines of the organization; perhaps even more so due to their inherent role.

~Divisions~
The Organization is broken up to three distinct groups, but often mixed so frequently that there is little distinction at times who exactly takes the ‘lead’ in various matters. Members among them also often shift between the three, the Defense Branch being the least of new transfers (and therefore lowest in numbers). Each branch is headed by a Arbiter who in turn answers to the Matrons. These divisions are:

    *The Sisters of Salvation – Medical Branch
    *The Sisters of Stability – Defense Branch
    *The Sisters of Sincerity – Diplomatic Branch

Their Matriarch is the guiding hand and leader of the entire faction, followed by her two trusted Matrons who oversee much of the organizations activities. All branches have equal say, one branch cannot move without the support of the other two. Care is taken to select optimal members into a team where cohesion and synergy work in tandem.

The Guidelines of the Sisters are simple:

    Relief over suffering
    Acceptance over prejudice
    Mercy over cruelty
    Peace above all

~Ranks~
The core group of the organization hierarchy are given titles that have religious undertones (though not all titles are such), starting from “Initiate” to the highest rank of “Matriarch”. Similarly the armed branch of the Sisters takes their monikers from myth, starting from “Angel” to the highest rank of “Seraphim”. Lastly the diplomats among them often take their cues from esoteric/exotic words starting from “Apprentice” to the highest rank of “Oracle”. Most Sisters prefer that they are addressed simply by their first names; and even “Sister” is more than acceptable to them regardless of rank or position.

~Membership~
While the Sisters are welcoming to all races and backgrounds, there is little that can be said about their welcome to males in their ranks. It is not unheard of for males to join the Sisters, and few have risen far in rank among them. Those that do join are often found in the Defense Branch of the Sisters, and even rarer are those found in either the Medical or Diplomatic Branches. Males often take ranking titles of Brother or Acolyte up to Guardian. Males are not permitted to reach higher than Guardian.

~Equipment/Funding~
The Sisters are funded by a myriad of methods. First and foremost is medical technology research and development, ranging from hardware to pharmaceuticals. This has financed most of their ventures, from basic necessities and modular shelters, to armored mobile vehicles and weapons. The Sisters do not trade arms, and have placed strict limits on weapons that can be accepted as payment for services rendered (usually all defensive in nature). Other trades/funding include workshops on defensive magic and armed tactics, and tutoring (in towns that can afford it) for the young. Normally, Sisters on missions do not take payment from the people they have come to help, or from other factions, but will accept it as a donation if it is insisted upon by their hosts. This has led to (relatively) peaceful relations to other organizations.

Note: I was going to put "Incomplete", but I think this'll do just fine


Withdrawn
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

User avatar
Feroxi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:Faction:
The Sisters of Serenity

This is a relatively new organization with simpler goals. An all (primarily)-female group, they assisted any side that required aid. Known as (the) Sisters of Serenity, this organization tends to the wounded, sick and desolate. They offer peaceful negotiations as a third, neutral party to any warring factions but only when invited. They do not take sides in any military and political strife. Their only request is to be permitted where needed to offer victims of in dire straits a soothing balm, or shelter. Due to the nature of their goals, the Sisters have become a respected organization that enjoy a little bit of autonomy to cross borders in the name of peace and salvation. Most Sisters are from the Serenity and Salvation division, and these are the ones most encountered throughout Themis.

However, the Sisters are far from defenseless. No Sister will use overt force, nor will they engage an enemy unless struck upon first. They do not kill if it can be helped and their priority in such danger is to seek a cessation of hostilities, not prolong it. Most Sisters are trained by the Stability division, but not many are within this particular (armed) branch on a permanent basis. The Sisters of Stability, like its other divisions, must maintain and adhere to the guidelines of the organization; perhaps even more so due to their inherent role.

~Divisions~
The Organization is broken up to three distinct groups, but often mixed so frequently that there is little distinction at times who exactly takes the ‘lead’ in various matters. Members among them also often shift between the three, the Defense Branch being the least of new transfers (and therefore lowest in numbers). Each branch is headed by a Arbiter who in turn answers to the Matrons. These divisions are:

    *The Sisters of Salvation – Medical Branch
    *The Sisters of Stability – Defense Branch
    *The Sisters of Sincerity – Diplomatic Branch

Their Matriarch is the guiding hand and leader of the entire faction, followed by her two trusted Matrons who oversee much of the organizations activities. All branches have equal say, one branch cannot move without the support of the other two. Care is taken to select optimal members into a team where cohesion and synergy work in tandem.

The Guidelines of the Sisters are simple:

    Relief over suffering
    Acceptance over prejudice
    Mercy over cruelty
    Peace above all

~Ranks~
The core group of the organization hierarchy are given titles that have religious undertones (though not all titles are such), starting from “Initiate” to the highest rank of “Matriarch”. Similarly the armed branch of the Sisters takes their monikers from myth, starting from “Angel” to the highest rank of “Seraphim”. Lastly the diplomats among them often take their cues from esoteric/exotic words starting from “Apprentice” to the highest rank of “Oracle”. Most Sisters prefer that they are addressed simply by their first names; and even “Sister” is more than acceptable to them regardless of rank or position.

~Membership~
While the Sisters are welcoming to all races and backgrounds, there is little that can be said about their welcome to males in their ranks. It is not unheard of for males to join the Sisters, and few have risen far in rank among them. Those that do join are often found in the Defense Branch of the Sisters, and even rarer are those found in either the Medical or Diplomatic Branches. Males often take ranking titles of Brother or Acolyte up to Guardian. Males are not permitted to reach higher than Guardian.

~Equipment/Funding~
The Sisters are funded by a myriad of methods. First and foremost is medical technology research and development, ranging from hardware to pharmaceuticals. This has financed most of their ventures, from basic necessities and modular shelters, to armored mobile vehicles and weapons. The Sisters do not trade arms, and have placed strict limits on weapons that can be accepted as payment for services rendered (usually all defensive in nature). Other trades/funding include workshops on defensive magic and armed tactics, and tutoring (in towns that can afford it) for the young. Normally, Sisters on missions do not take payment from the people they have come to help, or from other factions, but will accept it as a donation if it is insisted upon by their hosts. This has led to (relatively) peaceful relations to other organizations.

Note: I was going to put "Incomplete", but I think this'll do just fine

Sci-fi plague doctors, check. :p
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

User avatar
The Fist of the Wastelands
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fist of the Wastelands » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Asa there seems to be no official formatting I'll post some sort of beta version of what I'd like to RP.

Faction Name (Name of faction): The Fist of the Wastelands; "Followers"; Followers of the Fist of the Wastelands; the brotherhood etc. They go by many names.
Faction System (Is it democratic, oligarchic, etc): Tyrannic
Faction History (From it founding to the present): Originally they arrived on Themis as a prospecting group of the Astarte Hydroponics Corporation. During the ensued chaos created by numerous circumstances the employees of the corporations hid in their experimental colony bunkers and came by well, despite, or because, being isolated from all the surface occurrences. However, when things seemed to settle down a bit, the individual opinions on how to proceed clashed together. At the end the Chief of Security, Richard Quar, and his supporters took over the bunker system during a swift and violent purge. All who might have opposed him as the new commander were incinerated the next day.

The group is now independent from the former company and tries to control territory by rather barbaric methods- however they aren't mindless berserker. Below their resolute policies lies a great interest in making the planet habitable and scavengers are sent out to collect technology and people as slaves or for their breeding programs. The group came to stay and Richard Quar, or "The Fist of the Wastelands" as he calls himself now, makes sure they'll expand no matter how unfavourable the situation might seem to be.
Capital:A large bunker system with several well defended camps on the surface. Simply called "the bunker".
Size: Bunker, several well defended encampments and several slums surrounding castle like structures. The settlements are connected by a makeshift train system, the bunker itself, however, is not obviously connected to the other settlements in order to conceal the true position of the Fist's hideout.

The current doctrine of the "Fist" seems to be to train his fighting force almost daily. While not very uniform fighting companies are usually well armed and armored. Most of the soldiers are former security mercenaries contracted by the company. The smaller "raider hosts" are generally small mobile squads comprised of less experienced men and are used to keep settlements in check and to appropriate resources outside of the protectorate of the Fist.

Civilian life is daily hard work, but it is still humane. Especially compared to the exhaustive work the slaves are forced to do. Most women were impregnated as a result of the planned re-population policies of the Fist. The newborn are property of the government and is trained immediately. This is the only way to ensure long-term survival of the Followers.


User avatar
Feroxi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:38 am

Alleniana wrote:Screw it, I'm joining.

Mission accomplished. Lol, good to have you on board, though. I understand you're busy, so if you ever need to drop out just let me know. So, Jess has compiled a giant list of species through TG. I'll put them up and handle everything else when I can get to a computer. Plus, Im going to take a road trip, so there might be a brief period of inactivity. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated.
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

User avatar
Vancon
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9877
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:36 pm

Why not take the races and species from the last version and slap them into here?
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo


U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

User avatar
Feroxi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1410
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Feroxi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Vancon wrote:Why not take the races and species from the last version and slap them into here?

By species, I mean't animals and plants. Bringing over the Theminite and Omnicron is going to be debatable, so I'll have to bring that up with my co-OPs.
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."
- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry
NationStates' resident knight in not-so shining armor.

User avatar
Lunas Legion
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29518
Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:15 pm

Seems interesting.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kylaris Loominarty Membership can be applied for here

User avatar
Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12284
Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Feroxi wrote:
Vancon wrote:Why not take the races and species from the last version and slap them into here?

By species, I mean't animals and plants. Bringing over the Theminite and Omnicron is going to be debatable, so I'll have to bring that up with my co-OPs.


I've made edits to the current list of species and I'll be collecting brainstorm through dreaming and rest overnight.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

User avatar
Phalnia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1680
Founded: Nov 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phalnia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:11 pm

This is interesting.

"The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe." Mark Twain
“Don't feel entitled to anything you didn't sweat and struggle for.” Marian Wright Edelman

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bortslovakia, Britanania, Confederate American SU, Dentali, Fronket, G-Tech Corporation, Hypron, Joohan, Kelmet, Krugmar, MSN [Bot], Piscina, Ralnis, Shah Rukh Khan, Skylus, World Anarchic Union

Advertisement

Remove ads