
by Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:36 pm

by Malshan » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:15 pm
Rupudska wrote:Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.
Dude, don't insult the werefurry.
Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias

by Senkaku » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:21 pm

by Sempans » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 pm

by Mustard Shack » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:44 pm

by Kassaran » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:28 pm
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.
"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."

by Palonitr and Howland » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 am

by Frostorn » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:42 am

by Brusia » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:16 am

by Constaniana » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:52 am
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Esternial » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 pm

by Sempans » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 pm

by Feroxi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 pm
"One is to be admired for rebuilding thy self, not judged."- The Self Proclaimed Master of Forum Chivalry

by Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:57 pm

by Rupudska » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:07 am
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

by Constaniana » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:13 pm
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.
Kudos.

by Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

by Malshan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:56 pm
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"Well," Harlan continued. "He's giving us a job. He wants us to get into the Cyrus Corp. building not far from here and steal some stuff. Data. Codes. Plans. Not my job to ask questions, as you know, so that's that. That said, though, any questions?" Redwing inquired, his gaze slowly wandering over each and every one of his associates.
Rupudska wrote:Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.
Dude, don't insult the werefurry.
Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias

by Mustard Shack » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:04 am

by Frostorn » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 am

by Sempans » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:31 am

by Brusia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:53 am

by Senkaku » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:52 pm

by Esternial » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:08 pm

by Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:23 pm
Advertisement
Return to Portal to the Multiverse
Advertisement