NATION

PASSWORD

430th ODST: Hell's Angels (OOC Sign-Ups OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ovon
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:47 am

Xing wrote:[quote="Ovon";p="21045179"
Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Application

Name: Truitt, Nicholas A. | Age: 29 | UNSC PIN: 9534-AK

Years of Service: 9 | Eyesight: 17-18 | Specialization: trained in communications helps keep his squad connected with HQ

Combat Experience: N/A | Identifying Marks: a scar on the back of his neck from a surgery when he was young

Weapon's Certifications: he is skilled with the M45E Tactical Shotgun, and the Humbler stun device

Vehicle Operation Certifications: not the greatest driver but he has his moments

Psych Evaluation: Nicholas try's to keep a level head and more often then not he try's to look on the brighter side of life. he preforms well under pressure but gets a little jittery when he get in large open place's on the battle field. He try's to keep an eye out for danger and always follows his orders to the word when he can and he hates going solo.

His "go for it" attitude some times make's him over think a problem but given time he can think up a solution to solve most of his problems. He has had no kind of trauma that would effect his combat and licks to talk a lot when there is nothing to do, but most of the time he reads his trainee book to keep him self occupied.

Personal History: When Nicholas was little he lived out in the country, his father was away in the military so his mother raised him on her own. He was very courageous and licked to run around in the woods by his house. when he was ten years old he got in to a car crash and he had to have surgery on the back of his neck to remove some metal that had be lodged there, it left him with a scar at the base of his neck. Luckily there was no damage to his nerves or spine but the incident did give him a small fear of cars, but over time it slowly went away, but when his father herd of the crash he had him and his mother come with him to the base he was stationed at.

In his teen years he would move around a lot with his father but after some time they ended back up at earth, and Nicholas had to start thinking about his future. He had given a lot of thought into it, His father suggested the military but Nicholas wanted to be more than just some grunt but he kept it on his mind, and asked his mother but of course his mother said follow your heart. After he left high school Nicholas decided to join the military but he broke down studied hard he was aiming for Orbital Drop Shock Troops or the ODST.

It was no walk in the park and he had to study and train hard to get there but he made it after many years of training. but he always felt like he had left a part of himself behind. Nicholas put his work ahead of himself and got lucky enough to get placed into a squad, he carries around a picture of both his parents with as to never forget them. He calls them from time to time but not often, he spends most of his time training with his combat knife and perfecting his hand to hand combat. He also took in an interest in communication technology and learned a lot about com systems and how they work, He carries a radio and likes to make changes to his suit's com's to help him on the battle field.

sorry for the late response had to work everything out

thanks i did not know that is how the range eye site i will edit it
Last edited by Ovon on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
fire, fire everywhere

come on it wont hurt . . . I think.

Ovon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:50 am

Name: Truitt, Nicholas A.

Date of Birth: 05/26/2523 | Sex: Male | Blood Type AB+

Place of Birth: Hastings hospital, North America, Earth | Ethnic Identity: American, Indian

Height: 203cm| Weight: 115kg | Hair Color: black | Eye Color: brown

UNSC PIN: 9534-AK

Years of Service: 9 | Eyesight: 20-25 | Specialization: trained in communications helps keep his squad connected with HQ

Combat Experience: N/A | Identifying Marks: a scar on the back of his neck from a surgery when he was young

Weapon's Certifications: he is skilled with the M45E Tactical Shotgun, and the Humbler stun device

Vehicle Operation Certifications: not the greatest driver but he has his moments

Psych Evaluation: Nicholas try's to keep a level head and more often then not he try's to look on the brighter side of life. he preforms well under pressure but gets a little jittery when he get in large open place's on the battle field. He try's to keep an eye out for danger and always follows his orders to the word when he can and he hates going solo.

His "go for it" attitude some times make's him over think a problem but given time he can think up a solution to solve most of his problems. He has had no kind of trauma that would effect his combat and licks to talk a lot when there is nothing to do, but most of the time he reads his trainee book to keep him self occupied.

Personal History: When Nicholas was little he lived out in the country, his father was away in the military so his mother raised him on her own. He was very courageous and licked to run around in the woods by his house. when he was ten years old he got in to a car crash and he had to have surgery on the back of his neck to remove some metal that had be lodged there, it left him with a scar at the base of his neck. Luckily there was no damage to his nerves or spine but the incident did give him a small fear of cars, but over time it slowly went away, but when his father herd of the crash he had him and his mother come with him to the base he was stationed at.

In his teen years he would move around a lot with his father but after some time they ended back up at earth, and Nicholas had to start thinking about his future. He had given a lot of thought into it, His father suggested the military but Nicholas wanted to be more than just some grunt but he kept it on his mind, and asked his mother but of course his mother said follow your heart. After he left high school Nicholas decided to join the military but he broke down studied hard he was aiming for Orbital Drop Shock Troops or the ODST.

It was no walk in the park and he had to study and train hard to get there but he made it after many years of training. but he always felt like he had left a part of himself behind. Nicholas put his work ahead of himself and got lucky enough to get placed into a squad, he carries around a picture of both his parents with as to never forget them. He calls them from time to time but not often, he spends most of his time training with his combat knife and perfecting his hand to hand combat. He also took in an interest in communication technology and learned a lot about com systems and how they work, He carries a radio and likes to make changes to his suit's com's to help him on the battle field.

i fixed the eye site . . . i hope, sorry for all the errors i typed this up at three am and i was a little out of it.
Last edited by Ovon on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
fire, fire everywhere

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:58 am

Name: McClintock, Dorian A. | Age: 33 | UNSC PIN: 2876-TR

Years of Service: 16 | Eyesight: 20-20 | Specialization: UNSMC Infantry Officer/UNSMC Demolitions-man

Combat Experience:
Battle of Metisette, Battle of New Constantinople, Massacre of Troy, Battle of Kholo, Battle of Actium, Battle of New Llanelli, & Siege of Paris IV|

Identifying Marks: Has a jagged scar on his left shoulder that leads to where his left arm used to be (cut and dismemberment caused by Covenant energy sword). Had left arm replaced with robotic prosthetic. Right cheek has a healed plasma burn (caused by plasma pistol glancing shot) Has a tattoo on the back of his neck (says UNSMC since '33) Has a tattoo on his upper back going down to his waist(consists of a Planet, with the words Harvest placed diagonlly across it. Has the name of every planet he fought on placed in three lines under the Planet. Sub-type beneath planet memorial reads "Never Forget, Never Forgive, Never Surrender")

Weapon's Certifications: M90 Close Assualt Weapon Systems, BR55HB SR Battle Rifle, M7/Caseless Submachine Gun, M301 40mm Grenade Launcher, & M392 Designated Marksman Rifle

Vehicle Operation Certifications: FAV Warthog Series, & M808B Main Battle Tank

Psych Evaluation:
Publicly:
He has a polite, if reserved manner. This combined with his stern bearing, silent but filling presence and serious expression project a cold, wooden, and stiff feeling upon quick inspection. For those who look closer, the woodenness is shown to be thoughtful examination and the stiff uprightness, the respectful distance of a 16 year military veteran. He gives the utmost deference for those in positions or ranks higher than himself, putting aside personal emotion and opinons if they threaten the structure of command. A few incidents during combat have been reported. 2nd Lt. McClintock has, in the past and recent present, disobyed direct orders to pull out of hostile situations, choosing to remain with his unit or by himself on the frontline long after safe evacuation can be done.

Privately:
According to family, he is more relaxed, "being normal" some would say. A very cheerful person at heart, he seems entirely different when alone or among people he is close too. His calculating, and biting wit that he uses in public becomes one filled with warmth and good natured humor. One might say he is amusing, even charming. He has no close friends in recent years and no significant other. Last record of either pre-dates the Battle of New Llanelli. Unconfirmed rumors have circulated that Lt. McClintock has developed a private drinking habit. No recorded evidence at present supports this rumor. If true, could be due to unaddressed post-tramatic stress and unresolved physcological trauma from past missions. Recommend clearing for futher duty, but kept watch on.

Personal History:
Born in the small farming town of New Toledo on the colony of Harvest on the 2nd of May, 2516 to Atlas & Mary McClintock. Dorian was the first child in a family of five sons, his childhood was dominated mainly by the farming & military atmosphere of an outer colony world. As the oldest, he was charged with great responsibility from an early age, as he was the main care taker of the familys farm while his father was off-world on business oppertunities. Father Atlas Braxton McClintock was Earth-born in Dallas, Texas. A farmer by trade, his experiance in animal husbandry was in great demand on the colony of Harvest, allowing him to quickly set up a booming farm & ranch business. Mother Mary Elizabeth McClintock was a medical professional before the birth of their first son, Dorian, afterwards rasing the family on the farm as a stay-at-home-mom.

After the subsequent destruction of Harvest, the family relocated to earth. Atlas McClintock is busy recouperating the familys loss of home and business by starting from scratch. Mary McClintock acts as a private practice doctor & medical assistant for the UNSC forces in her area. McClintock brothers Joshua, and Silas McClintock enlisted in the UNSC Navy, with brothers James and Henry joining the UNSMC with already enlisted brother Dorian. The family has remained relativly unscathed in the Human-Covenant conflict thus far.
Last edited by TriStates on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 am

TriStates, I'm going to have to ask you to go back to your other application and make your character a bit shorter if you could.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 am

Don't you think 27 years of service is a bit excessive? Especially when the next highest is only 9?
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:18 am

The blood ravens wrote:Don't you think 27 years of service is a bit excessive? Especially when the next highest is only 9?

Well that depends on if Kass wants that.

He has free reign on whether or not he wants to have it in there. He never really told us what we could do as Co-ops.

Though, he should be reading the applications thoroughly to avoid things like that happening.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:19 am

Monfrox wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:Don't you think 27 years of service is a bit excessive? Especially when the next highest is only 9?

Well that depends on if Kass wants that.

He has free reign on whether or not he wants to have it in there. He never really told us what we could do as Co-ops.

Though, he should be reading the applications thoroughly to avoid things like that happening.

Yes. Yes he should.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:23 am

Monfrox wrote:TriStates, I'm going to have to ask you to go back to your other application and make your character a bit shorter if you could.

Done. 196cm should be adequte. Also dropped weight to match.

Most of my characters I RP are old hands(youngest ever being 32). Just a style of mine. The specific number 27 being from the fact that he joined the UNSMC as a Private at the age of 17.

If there is a consesus that this is too much. I will shake up the age, & military record.

Also, the ODST App is up. I'd apperciate a critique of it.
Last edited by TriStates on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

Imperial City-States
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial City-States » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:25 am

So when can expect an IC ?
http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Imperial+City-States
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
"Stand in the ashes of a million dead souls and ask the ghost if honor matters."
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
"No advance in wealth, no softening of manners, no reform or revolution has ever brought human equality a millimeter nearer."
George Orwell

Unapologetically American
U.S Army

Eridanus 3
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:30 am

SShhh... He is like Dutch. With less Dutch.

Last edited by John Shepard Tuesday, December 7, 2185, edited 2 times

This message brought to you by Eri.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 am

Eridanus 3 wrote:

SShhh... He is like Dutch. With less Dutch.

^ :lol: Whatever this means. Sure, yeah!
Last edited by TriStates on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Ovon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:33 am

is my edited app ok? or do i need to edit it again? please tell me.
fire, fire everywhere

Eridanus 3
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:45 am

TriStates wrote:
Eridanus 3 wrote:SShhh... He is like Dutch. With less Dutch.

^ :lol: Whatever this means. Sure, yeah!

He's a badass ODST with a SPARTAN Laser.

Last edited by John Shepard Tuesday, December 7, 2185, edited 2 times

This message brought to you by Eri.

Wahland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wahland » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 am

do I need a go ahead from one of the Co-Ops or OP before I submit the ODST app, or should I go ahead and do it?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:09 am

Eridanus 3 wrote:
TriStates wrote:^ :lol: Whatever this means. Sure, yeah!

He's a badass ODST with a SPARTAN Laser.

Even still, Dutch is 33 and enlisted in late 2540.

Achievement

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Holy shit people, settle thine teats and let me read through everything.

Yes I did mess up, I will say that TriStates, your having a person whom was present at the First Battle of Harvest is slightly off-putting to me... Also, why would he still be in combat rotation after 25+ years of combat? He would have been taken back to train new cadets long ago as standard rotation doctrine dictates (if anything I'm saying makes sense, essentially, he's been around long enough to list him as too valuable a training asset to risk losing in combat). Also I have a problem with you using Al-Cygni as a person who recommended him to receive commendation. She's ONI, Johnson was UNSCMC. Also, the entirety of the planet had about thirty or so UNSC Colonial Guard personnel making it even more unlikely he was in charge of anything given how most were mentioned or named in the book Contact: Harvest.

I'm also going to say I'm going to request some people drop to below 195cm. 195cm makes someone easily over six feet, and yes, I know I argued for taller humans, but also realize I'm not wanting people to be over six feet because the bigger you are, the harder it is for you to take cover.

As a note to the Co-Ops regarding Service length amounts allowed, I'm going to state that only those with TREBUCHET experience would be allowed, however I'm not accepting anyone with TREBUCHET experience due to their ONI contacts. Everyone present save for two people present, are all new to ONI, and while they might have had experiences concerning ONI, they were not a part of it. Johnson and everyone in the SPARTAN-I Program, OPERATION TREBUCHET, and any other ONI-based program are all assets of ONI and likewise have been in their system. On that note, I'm now limiting service length to being less than 20 years. Everyone is expected to change their application likewise.

TriStates wrote:Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Application
Name: McClintock, Dorian A. | Age: 44 | UNSC PIN: 2876-TR

Years of Service: 27 | Eyesight: 20-20 | Specialization: UNSMC Infantry Officer/UNSMC Demolitions-man /UNSMC Infantry Ordinance & Weapons Chief

Combat Experience: Casbah Incident (Was involved in botched attempt to arrest & detain Insurrectionist bombmakers on Tribute Colony. Thirty-Eight civilians, three Marines, and two rebels are killed in the bombing), First Battle of Harvest ( First major engagement between Humanity and the Covenant. Unit initally acted as honor guard for diplomatic Summit between Covenant & Human representatives, and later provided covering fire for the suviving representatives as they escaped the vicinity. Sustained injuries during the fire fight. Rallied to the defence of Colonial Capital of Utgard, allowing thousands of civilians to escape in his sector. Volunteered to remain on Harvest rather than accept immediate med-evac, subsequently, placed under ONI Lieutenant Commander Jilan al-Cygni. Made brevet Sergeant, and proceeded to lead Militia and Marine squad formations for the duration of planatary combat. Had to be forcibly removed from the battlefield when he would not yield his combat position to the enemy and evacuate the colony with remaining UNSC forces. Give several commendations by LCMDR. al-Cygni for extraordinary displays of bravery, heroism and courage. Awarded the Purple Heart) Battle of Jericho VII (Promoted to Corporal and assigned to the 105th Drop Jet Platoon, the force landed and succesfully carried out its mission. Enroute to evac zone, came under assualt by a full Covenant Regiment, and were overrunned. Spartans operating in adjacent sector were sent to reinforce. With the exception of Corporal McClintock, the 105th was massacred in its entirety. Recieved Commendation for Courage against overwhelming odds) Battle of Metisette (Assigned to Marine Contingent aboard UNSC Midsummers Night. Took part in supporting the ODST Troopers in their mission to detonate a SHIVA Nuclear Warhead. Assited in evacuating civilians from the colony. Personally responsible for reinforcing surrounded Marine Recon Platoon (144th MRP) and civilians, allowing them to withdraw with minimal casualties. He and his unit were given three commendations for heroism in the line of fire by 2nd Lt. Able Jackson, commander of the 144th MRP. Awarded the Gold Star.) Battle of New Constantinople (Promoted to Sergeant-G1, he was given his own squad, preforming admirably as a field non-commissioned officer.) Massacre of Troy (Unit reassigned to UNSC Apocalypso and charged with subtely evacuating the colony before Covenant forces arrived. Proceeded to hold position at Matterhorn Colonial Spaceport for 3 hours while under assualt by Covenant Spec Op's teams. Allowed the rescue of an additional thousand civilians at the expense of half his team and his right arm. Was awarded a 2nd Purple Heart and The Red Legion of Honor) Battle of Kholo (Promoted to Sergeant-G3. Had been shipped to Alliance Medical Facility on Kholo for physical therapy, robotic prostetic work, and physc evaluation. Against Medical teams orders, would not allow himself to be evacuated, instead falsely reporting fit for duty to the nearest UNSC frontline. Due to officer casualties sustained in his sector, was given command of a company. Held, and actually advanced, his position against Covenant forces until ground combat was no longer possible. Evacuated to closest UNSC space vessel. Suffered minor concussion and factured left hand due to close combat with an Elite Major.) Battle of Actium (Covenant fleet attempted to conquer human colony. Leading his original squad, McClintock and a local Marine Battalion made their position at UNSC Supply Depot 45, halting the larger Covenant groundforce's advance by sheer amount of ordinance at their disposal. Defending Marines suffered 50% casualties, but were evacuated along with a few thousand civilians before the colony was glassed. At the behest of his CO, McClintock submitted a application for Field Officer training. Due to his experiance and the wars circumstance, would recieve a fast-tracked commission as a 2nd Leuitenant. Recieves comission confimation two weeks before Battle of New Llanelli) Battle of New Llanelli (Among the worst UNSC military defeats to-date at a lose of 1.4 million civilian casualties. Was present for the duration of the short battle. Sole suvivor of his Company. Requested a dishonorable discharge for dereliction of duty from UNSC brass for inability to defend the colony. Request was denied. Was given preliminary psych re-evaltuation. Cleared and given command of the 23rd Marine Company.) Siege of Paris IV (His unit landed and quickly took defensive positions within the city. Captured several crates of Plasma Grenades and held off the Covenant forces at the main evacuation complex long enough for the evacuation ships to leave and get into orbit. Continued to stall Covenant forces until unit ran out of ammunition. Proceeded to use dropped enemy weapons, entrenching tools, and fighting knifes until evac Pelicans arrived. Received a Commendation for Extraordinary Valor. Promotion to 1st Leuitenant & awarding of the Distiguished Navy Cross is pending) | Identifying Marks: Has a jagged scar on his left shoulder that leads to where his left arm used to be (cut and dismemberment caused by Covenant energy sword). Right cheek has a healed plasma burn (caused by plasma pistol glancing shot) Has a tattoo on the back of his neck (says UNSMC since '23) Has a tattoo on his upper back going down to his waist(consists of a Planet, with the words Harvest placed diagonlly across it. Has the name of every planet he fought on placed in three lines under the Planet. Sub-type beneath planet memorial reads "Never Forget, Never Forgive, Never Surrender")

Weapon's Certifications: M45 Tactical Shotgun, M90 Close Assualt Weapon Systems, XBR55 Battle Rifle BR55 Battle Rifle, BR55HB SR Battle Rifle,M7/Caseless Submachine Gun, .308 Caliber Light Machine Gun, M247 General Purpose Machine Gun,M247H Heavy Machine Gun, M301 40mm Grenade Launcher, M319 Individual Grenade Launcher, M392 Designated Marksman Rifle, & Type-25 Directed Energy Rifle(unoffical)

Vehicle Operation Certifications: FAV Warthog Series, & M808B Main Battle Tank

Psych Evaluation:
Publicly:
He has a polite, if reserved manner. This combined with his stern bearing, silent but filling presence and serious expression project a cold, wooden, and stiff feeling upon quick inspection. For those who look closer, the woodenness is shown to be thoughtful examination and the stiff uprightness, the respectful distance of a 27 year military veteran. He gives the utmost deference for those in positions or ranks higher than himself, putting aside personal emotion and opinons if they threaten the structure of command. A few incidents during combat have been reported. 2nd Lt. McClintock has, in the past and recent present, disobyed direct orders to pull out of hostile situations, choosing to remain with his unit or by himself on the frontline long after safe evacuation can be done.

Privately:
According to family, he is more relaxed, "being normal" some would say. A very cheerful person at heart, he seems entirely different when alone or among people he is close too. His calculating, and biting wit that he uses in public becomes one filled with warmth and good natured humor. One might say he is amusing, even charming. He has no close friends in recent years and no significant other. Last record of either pre-dates the Battle of New Llanelli. Unconfirmed rumors have circulated that Lt. McClintock has developed a private drinking habit. No recorded evidence at present supports this rumor. If true, could be due to unaddressed post-tramatic stress and unresolved physcological trauma from past missions. Recommend clearing for futher duty, but kept watch on.

Personal History:
Born in the small farming town of New Toledo on the colony of Harvest on the 2nd of May, 2505 to Atlas & Mary McClintock. Dorian was the first child in a family of five sons, his childhood was dominated mainly by the farming & military atmosphere of an outer colony world. As the oldest, he was charged with great responsibility from an early age, as he was the main care taker of the familys farm while his father was deployed. Father Atlas Braxton McClintock was Earth-born in Dallas, Texas. A 30 year military veteran of the UNSC, entering the service at 21 as a 2nd LT. and retiring as a Captain of the heavy crusiar USNC Audacity. He served as a military instructor and Colonel in the Harvest Colonial Militia before its dissolution after the destruction of the colony by Covenant forces. Mother Mary Elizabeth McClintock was a medical professional before the birth of their first son, Dorian, afterwards rasing the family on the farm as a stay-at-home-mom. She assited in the defence of Harvest, acting as a battlefield surgeon while her sons and husband fought on the front lines.

After the subsequent distruction of Harvest, the family relocated to earth. Due to his herosim in defence of Harvest, Atlas McClintock was reinstated as a Captain in the UNSC, but given a instructors job because of his age and injuries sustained in the fighting. Mary McClintock acts as a medical consultant for the UNSC forces in her area. McClintock brothers Joshua, Silas, Henry, and James all enlisted with their older brother Dorian in the UNSC in one fashion or another. The family has remained relativly unscathed in the Human-Covenant conflict thus far.

Drop amount of weapon's certs, no Covenant Weaponry certs allowed unless trained by ONI personnel. Seeing as how only one person will be allowed to have an ONI asset character, and that person's not you, you wouldn't have it listed on your personnel folder anyways. No Atlas McClintock was listed in Canon as being a part of the Colonial Militia forces. Change pretty much most of the things regarding Harvest and ONI-related operations, drop amount of years served, and drop some weapon's certs. Then I'll look it over again and see if there are any further things to check on.

Ovon wrote:
Name: Truitt, Nicholas A.

Date of Birth: 05/26/2523 | Sex: Male | Blood Type AB+

Place of Birth: Hastings hospital, North America, Earth | Ethnic Identity: American, Indian

Height: 203cm| Weight: 115kg | Hair Color: black | Eye Color: brown

UNSC PIN: 9534-AK

Years of Service: 9 | Eyesight: 20-25 | Specialization: trained in communications helps keep his squad connected with HQ

i fixed the eye site . . . i hope, sorry for all the errors i typed this up at three am and i was a little out of it.

Alright, no problem, leave the Vehicle Certs field empty and then I'll accept the ODST App.

Anything else I needed to check?
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Hmm.....what to be.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Wahland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wahland » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:08 pm

@ Kassaran yeppers, I need my app approved, and I think neema's needs to be approved as well

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Wahland wrote:
Name: Sörenson, Lina J.

Date of Birth: 03/10/2524 | Sex: Female | Blood Type: O+

Place of Birth: Crisium Medical Center, Naniwa, Luna | Ethnic Identity: European(Swedish), Luna

Height: 181cm | Weight: 65kg | Hair Color: Dark Brown | Eye Color: Blue

UNSC PIN: 2269-LS

Neema wrote:
Name: Sedrith, Morgan E.

Date of Birth: 8/23/2512 | Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Stockholm City, Sweden, Earth | Ethnic Identity: Caucasian, Earth

Height: 182cm | Weight: 82kg | Hair Color: Wht | Eye Color: Gry

Number of Siblings: 0 | Child Resedency: N/A, lived on fishing trauler. | Adult Residency: N/A, Livong on a fishing trauler.

Names of Siblings: N/A Names of Extended Family: N/A | Eyesight:20/19

UNSC PIN: 0269-ZG

Two apps awaiting your approval.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:11 pm

*10 with my Dude.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Kassaran wrote: Also, why would he still be in combat rotation after 25+ years of combat? He would have been taken back to train new cadets long ago as standard rotation doctrine dictates (if anything I'm saying makes sense, essentially, he's been around long enough to list him as too valuable a training asset to risk losing in combat). Also I have a problem with you using Al-Cygni as a person who recommended him to receive commendation. She's ONI, Johnson was UNSCMC. Also, the entirety of the planet had about thirty or so UNSC Colonial Guard personnel making it even more unlikely he was in charge of anything given how most were mentioned or named in the book Contact: Harvest.

Drop amount of weapon's certs, no Covenant Weaponry certs allowed unless trained by ONI personnel. Seeing as how only one person will be allowed to have an ONI asset character, and that person's not you, you wouldn't have it listed on your personnel folder anyways. No Atlas McClintock was listed in Canon as being a part of the Colonial Militia forces. Change pretty much most of the things regarding Harvest and ONI-related operations, drop amount of years served, and drop some weapon's certs. Then I'll look it over again and see if there are any further things to check on.

Al-Cygni was the CO of remaining Human forces on Harvest. So I thought her name would be on the commendations of anything kicked up the chain for promotion and awards. But I get you. *Takes out hammer* Will redo this puppy.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Imperial City-States
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial City-States » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:12 pm

So .. I'm actually rather interested as to what our first mission will be.. Hopefully it isn't a replay of Operation Market Garden.
http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Imperial+City-States
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
"Stand in the ashes of a million dead souls and ask the ghost if honor matters."
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
"No advance in wealth, no softening of manners, no reform or revolution has ever brought human equality a millimeter nearer."
George Orwell

Unapologetically American
U.S Army

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Imperial City-States wrote:So .. I'm actually rather interested as to what our first mission will be.. Hopefully it isn't a replay of Operation Market Garden.

Operation-clog-their-AA-with-your-body-parts

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:16 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Imperial City-States wrote:So .. I'm actually rather interested as to what our first mission will be.. Hopefully it isn't a replay of Operation Market Garden.

Operation-clog-their-AA-with-your-body-parts

CHARGE!
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:20 pm

TriStates wrote:
Kassaran wrote: Also, why would he still be in combat rotation after 25+ years of combat? He would have been taken back to train new cadets long ago as standard rotation doctrine dictates (if anything I'm saying makes sense, essentially, he's been around long enough to list him as too valuable a training asset to risk losing in combat). Also I have a problem with you using Al-Cygni as a person who recommended him to receive commendation. She's ONI, Johnson was UNSCMC. Also, the entirety of the planet had about thirty or so UNSC Colonial Guard personnel making it even more unlikely he was in charge of anything given how most were mentioned or named in the book Contact: Harvest.

Al-Cygni was the CO of remaining Human forces on Harvest. So I thought her name would be on the commendations of anything kicked up the chain for promotion and awards. But I get you. *Takes out hammer* Will redo this puppy.

Not to mention putting entire descriptions on the Combat Experience isn't really what it's for. It's just a list of what you've done, keyword: List.

And commendations don't really matter either, as many of the other troopers will tell you.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse