NATION

PASSWORD

430th ODST: Hell's Angels (OOC Sign-Ups OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Vancon wrote:Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Application

Name: Taras, Daril K. | Age: 28 | UNSC PIN: 4592-LR

Years of Service: 10 | Eyesight: 20-16 | Specialization: Unconventional Warfare Artist

Combat Experience:
Battle of New Harmony (Sneaked into service a year too young)
-On board UNSC Razor's Edge during the battle.
Operation: Prometheus
-Planet-Side support for Spartan III advance
Battle of Miridem
-Lead 44th Tactical Division, 3rd Platoon to victory against Covenant forces;Held up a large portion at a choke point so that non-combatants could escape
Battle of Draco III
-Lead 44th Tactical Division, 3rd Platoon under the supervision of Spartan II, John-117. Victory, yet extremely high civilian casualties.

Identifying Marks: Large scratch along his right forearm.

Weapon's Certifications: M6 Grindell, M7057/Defoliant Projector,M7S

Vehicle Operation Certifications: M808 MBT

Psych Evaluation: Taras has participated in a multitude of battles and soon became accustomed to warfare. Because of this he seems to have become unmoved by death, unless it's a personal acquaintance. However, he's very protective of his squad-mates because of previous events in earlier battles (see PH documents).

He's very jovial and will normally be smiling at least a little bit. Normally will but in trying to help others even when he's not needed. Unless he's in combat or preparing for combat, most likely will be sleeping. His reasoning for this is because you will never know when you won't have time to rest.

Personal History: Daril Taras was born in the heart of New-Mombasa the 7th of August, 2521. During elementary school, he soon became the center of attention by creating a system so that himself and a few others would be able to learn everything that the teachers were up to.Because of this, his school years went swiftly. In high school, he repeated the process but to lesser degrees of success.

Due to growing tensions and more battles with an unknown opponent, Daril applied for the UNSC and was accepted reluctantly, even though he was underage. This was because Daril provided 'incentive' for him to join due to his spy-system. After applying, he was rushed to the front-lines on board the UNSC Razor's Edge . It was here that he lost a large portion of his comrades due to a hull breach that sent most of his group into space. Daril and a handful of others only survived due to bulkheads falling just in time to patch the hole. During Operation: Prometheus, he showed excellent skill at staying focused and on-task in the heat of battle.

From there he was moved to head of 44th Tactical Division, 3rd Platoon. With his new team, he set out to protect his team, no matter the cost. During the Battle of Miridem, his platoon held up a company sized Covenant force at a crossroads by using guerrilla tactics and Unconventional Warfare to buy time for the civilians nearby to escape. They themselves were relieved by a large UNSC force near the end of the battle.

During the Battle of Draco III, 4th Tactical Division, 3rd Platoon assisted S-117 in the counterattack against Covenant forces who conducted a physiological attack; ripping unarmed civilians apart whilst others watched. Never had Daril ever been so terrified of the Covenant and in turn revitalized his personal vendetta against the enemy.

Rejected on the basis of no survivors save for the SPARTAN-II's are recorded as having survived the battle. I recommend you stick slightly closer to canon.

EDIT: I apologize Vancon, I didn't realize I had red-lettered everything you had written. I ask you forgive me because I messed up in that respect.
Last edited by Kassaran on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Dixie
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dixie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:08 pm

UNSC Marine Corps Application
Name: Bartlett, James E.B.

Date of Birth: 01/09/2526 | Sex: Male | Blood Type: AB+

Place of Birth: St Dominic Hospital, URNA, Earth | Ethnic Identity: Caucasian, Earth

Height: 177cm | Weight: 80kg | Hair Color: Red | Eye Color: Blue

UNSC PIN: 1817-MS
Last edited by Dixie on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Confederate States of America
Head of State: President Nathan Bedford Featherston
Capital: Richmond
Demonym(s): Confederate, Dixiean
Confederated_Systems
Capital: Montgomery Station, in orbit over Maia IV, Pleiades Cluster
Demonym(s): Confed

The Battle Cry of Freedom

Eridanus 3
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Hey, Kass, is Skopje still a thing?

Last edited by John Shepard Tuesday, December 7, 2185, edited 2 times

This message brought to you by Eri.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Eridanus 3 wrote:Hey, Kass, is Skopje still a thing?

It's listed under combat experience for his character so yes.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Eridanus 3
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:32 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Eridanus 3 wrote:Hey, Kass, is Skopje still a thing?

It's listed under combat experience for his character so yes.

Good. That makes transferring my app over a whole lot easier.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Mr. Co-OPs, what can I do to fix my app?
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:35 pm

You can just take out the last battle you listed in the bio. The one for Draco III.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Last edited by The blood ravens on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Application

Name: Taras, Daril K. | Age: 28 | UNSC PIN: 4592-LR

Years of Service: 10 | Eyesight: 20-16 | Specialization: Unconventional Warfare Artist

Combat Experience:
Battle of New Harmony (Sneaked into service a year too young)
-On board UNSC Razor's Edge during the battle.
Battle of Miridem
-Lead 44th Tactical Division, 3rd Platoon to victory against Covenant forces;Held up a large portion at a choke point so that non-combatants could escape.

Identifying Marks: Large scratch along his right forearm.

Weapon's Certifications: M6 Grindell, M7057/Defoliant Projector,M7S

Vehicle Operation Certifications: M808 MBT

Psych Evaluation: Taras has participated in a multitude of battles and soon became accustomed to warfare. Because of this he seems to have become unmoved by death, unless it's a personal acquaintance. However, he's very protective of his squad-mates because of previous events in earlier battles (see PH documents).

He's very jovial and will normally be smiling at least a little bit. Normally will but in trying to help others even when he's not needed. Unless he's in combat or preparing for combat, most likely will be sleeping. His reasoning for this is because you will never know when you won't have time to rest.

Personal History: Daril Taras was born in the heart of New-Mombasa the 7th of August, 2521. During elementary school, he soon became the center of attention by creating a system so that himself and a few others would be able to learn everything that the teachers were up to.Because of this, his school years went swiftly. In high school, he repeated the process but to lesser degrees of success.

Due to growing tensions and more battles with an unknown opponent, Daril applied for the UNSC and was accepted reluctantly, even though he was underage. This was because Daril provided 'incentive' for him to join due to his spy-system. After applying, he was rushed to the front-lines on board the UNSC Razor's Edge . It was here that he lost a large portion of his comrades due to a hull breach that sent most of his group into space. Daril and a handful of others only survived due to bulkheads falling just in time to patch the hole.

From there he was moved to head of 44th Tactical Division, 3rd Platoon. With his new team, he set out to protect his team, no matter the cost. During the Battle of Miridem, his platoon held up a company sized Covenant force at a crossroads by using guerrilla tactics and Unconventional Warfare to buy time for the civilians nearby to escape. They themselves were relieved by a large UNSC force near the end of the battle.
Last edited by Vancon on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Kassaran wrote:You can just take out the last battle you listed in the bio. The one for Draco III.

Uh multiple people listed Draco III including me.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:39 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Vancon wrote:Mr. Co-OPs, what can I do to fix my app?

Operation Prometheus must be removed.

The only survivors were Spartans.

Kass didn't mention it so...
"Planet-side support" = Logistics and whatnot.

Eridanus 3
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Kassaran wrote:You can just take out the last battle you listed in the bio. The one for Draco III.

Oh, I added my blood type to my previous app. It was left out.

Oh, can I be CO-OP again. Please. :P

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Vancon wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:Operation Prometheus must be removed.

The only survivors were Spartans.

Kass didn't mention it so...
"Planet-side support" = Logistics and whatnot.

Yeah I realised that.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:39 pm

I can't promise full dedication right now, but colour me interested in the future.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 pm

The blood ravens wrote:.

Even then, there weren't any survivors. Every member of Alpha was lost.

bloody hell, mate.

Eridanus 3
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Kassaran wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:.

Even then, there weren't any survivors. Every member of Alpha was lost.

No offence, but if we are talking about the same Draco III, there is no mentioning of casualties on the side of the relief force. The garrison was wiped out at the time, but some elements were able to escape. It is unclear whether the relief force suffered losses.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Eridanus 3 wrote:
Kassaran wrote:Even then, there weren't any survivors. Every member of Alpha was lost.

No offence, but if we are talking about the same Draco III, there is no mentioning of casualties on the side of the relief force. The garrison was wiped out at the time, but some elements were able to escape. It is unclear whether the relief force suffered losses.

The relief force was the SPARTAN-II's. They were sent there to scout out the area and see if they could do anything to help. Relief forces were never mentioned because relief forces were under the control of ONI which none of you bar one if they apply again, will have ever been.

bloody hell, mate.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Eridanus 3 wrote:No offence, but if we are talking about the same Draco III, there is no mentioning of casualties on the side of the relief force. The garrison was wiped out at the time, but some elements were able to escape. It is unclear whether the relief force suffered losses.

The relief force was the SPARTAN-II's. They were sent there to scout out the area and see if they could do anything to help. Relief forces were never mentioned because relief forces were under the control of ONI which none of you bar one if they apply again, will have ever been.

I'll have to go edit my app then.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:59 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Kassaran wrote:The relief force was the SPARTAN-II's. They were sent there to scout out the area and see if they could do anything to help. Relief forces were never mentioned because relief forces were under the control of ONI which none of you bar one if they apply again, will have ever been.

I'll have to go edit my app then.

:lol: Oh me, ruining people's apps left and right!

AS A TRUE OP SHOULD! MUAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

bloody hell, mate.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Kassaran wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:I'll have to go edit my app then.

:lol: Oh me, ruining people's apps left and right!

AS A TRUE OP SHOULD! MUAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

A true op should've spotted them in the first place.

:P

Eridanus 3
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Application

Name: Topfer, Greg I. | Age: 28 | UNSC PIN: 2945-AN

Years of Service: 2 | Eyesight: 20-16 | Specialization: Infantry, OCS, Communications and Logistics.

Combat Experience: Battle of Skopje, Naval Action A-395 | Identifying Marks: N/A

Desired Rank: 1st Lieutenant | Desired Squad: First Squad/(XO) | Desired Fireteam: FtA-1

Weapon's Certifications: M392 DMR, M99 SASR, M6 "Spartan Laser", M7S, Thermite Grenades, M301 40mm Grenade Launcher

Vehicle Operation Certifications: All "Warthog" Variants, D77 "Pelican" Dropship models.

Psych Evaluation: Mr. Topfer is mentally stable. He is rather extroverted, and I believe this to be because of his upbringing. He is rather calm, and always thinks about the men he leads. He firmly believes in the "first into the fight, and the last one out of it" school of leadership. He is very caring, and has a habit of establishing deep personal connections with the men and women around him.

He is always one for humor, though he seems to have learned when and where it is appropriate to have it. He would rather be up with his men than stuck behind the lines running logistics. He is quick to judge others however, and if you lose his trust, it may be impossible to get it back.

Personal History: Greg Topfer was born into an old German family on Eridanus 3. Despite the insurrection, most of the people of Eridanus 3 laughed it off. Greg did not. He saw it as a path to glory, a chance to fight an enemy in combat, to serve (and to lead) honest, good men into and out of the heat of combat. He had an idea of being an actor, but he would rather join the fight against the innies. Right before he went to college, his mother told him about a friend of hers who had a doctorate in psychology. He then went to college in order to become a candidate for UNMC OCS. He graduated with a master's in psychology, but his intent of going to war had changed.

He no longer just wanted to enlist for glory. He wanted to lead the fight for survival. He then went to OCS on Reach, and trained for one year. Recieving MOS training the same year, he was sent off to war before the invasion of Reach. He fought in the Battle of Skopje, leading soldiers, in evacuation efforts. After applying for the Helljumpers, he was engaged in boarding action during ***<ERROR: CLASSIFIED MATERIEL>***.
Last edited by Eridanus 3 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neema
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neema » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Hey Kass, requesting permission to requisition Sergeant M. Sedrith.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Anarchism, Socialism or Communism post this capitalist.

http://riserevolt.wordpress.com/

E#;B

Eridanus 3
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Neema wrote:Hey Kass, requesting permission to requisition Sergeant M. Sedrith.

Badass is back.

Neema
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neema » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Eridanus 3 wrote:
Neema wrote:Hey Kass, requesting permission to requisition Sergeant M. Sedrith.

Badass is back.

Just a pyro with a missing arm and Grindell/Galilean nonlinear rifle.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Anarchism, Socialism or Communism post this capitalist.

http://riserevolt.wordpress.com/

E#;B

Eridanus 3
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Neema wrote:
Eridanus 3 wrote:Badass is back.

Just a pyro with a missing arm and Grindell/Galilean nonlinear rifle.

This is before that came out genius...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse