NATION

PASSWORD

The Council of the Multiverse I (P2TM RP Group/Chat Thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:22 am

Truly, those apps are reaching new levels of stupid every time.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:23 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Truly, those apps are reaching new levels of stupid every time.

I never knew they were supposed to be serious questions.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:24 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Truly, those apps are reaching new levels of stupid every time.

Speaking of stupid, STOP MAKING ME TAKE TEST FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU DAMN VIRGIN!
Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Alright. I give you my personal recommendation to Senior Tempy.

Damn straight. I'm still working on the races. I think I may be going a bit too crazy though...
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:26 am

Hetland 2 wrote:

Speaking of stupid, STOP MAKING ME TAKE TEST FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU DAMN VIRGIN!

Wut

Isle of Lithonia wrote:

I never knew they were supposed to be serious questions.

What else is the point of them? To show how "random" one is?
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:29 am

Hetland 2 wrote:

Avoidance of testing in the morning may be made possible through the blood sacrifice of three virgins to Lith in Adult Toys Rn't Us aisle five.
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:What else is the point of them? To show how "random" one is?

Pssh, Dutchy is just a killjoy without a sense of dry humor. :p

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:30 am

I don't see the humour in asking someone what dress they would wear if they had massive breasts, or if they'd rather take weed or meth.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:31 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I don't see the humour in asking someone what dress they would wear if they had massive breasts, or if they'd rather take weed or meth.

Not everything is meant to humor just you.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:31 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:I don't see the humour in asking someone what dress they would wear if they had massive breasts, or if they'd rather take weed or meth.

Sheesh. Why so serious?

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:32 am

Imperial--japan wrote:

Not everything is meant to humor just you.

Naturally.

I merely fail to see why it would humor one.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:35 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Not everything is meant to humor just you.

Naturally.

Senses of humor differ between people.

Humans are unique that way.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:36 am

Imperial--japan wrote:Not everything is meant to humor just you.

Naturally.

:palm:

Moving along....

Hey IJ, have you made any more progress in your rp concept?

Imperial--japan wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Naturally.

Thank you. :bow:

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:39 am

Imperial--japan wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Naturally.

Yes, and I can usually see why someone would find something funny, even if I personally do not.
I just don't see how one can find asking people to fill in useless questions that don't have anything to do with RPing funny.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:50 am

@ Lith: I decided our characters will be based out of the 'Manhattan Commune'. That is one of the few bastions of civilized society that remains. With a population of 50,000, the island is ruled under a dictatorial system, and the characters we create are somewhere from middle to lower class. Shit will happen that will no doubt result in the complete destruction of the commune eventually, and survivors group up to make it away from their former home. Survivors will have their moral compass', and difficult decisions that will no doubt effect the future of survivors in the group.

On the journey, the harshness of the weather will provide an ever present danger, as characters struggle to eat, and overcome illness'. Something along these lines. I just need to get my lazy ass into gear, and get more detailed. Then I can finish up my thread.

Imperial--japan wrote:Senses of humor differ between people.

Yes, and I can usually see why someone would find something funny, even if I personally do not.
I just don't see how one can find asking people to fill in useless questions that don't have anything to do with RPing funny.

Some people here are on friendlier terms with certain people. That kind of closeness results in the slinging of sometimes pointless questions, in order to simply post for the sake of posting. Hetland likely didn't have to be given serious questions, because Lithonia has RP'd with Hetland before, and recognizes that they are up to par. As such, serious questions are unnecessary.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:52 am

These questions, however, appear to be asked to those that aren't on closer terms with Lith (nor worship him as if he were a god, while we all know the only god is the FSM). I, for one, would have promptly taken my leave were I asked such questions.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:58 am

Imperial--japan wrote:@ Lith: I decided our characters will be based out of the 'Manhattan Commune'. That is one of the few bastions of civilized society that remains. With a population of 50,000, the island is ruled under a dictatorial system, and the characters we create are somewhere from middle to lower class. Shit will happen that will no doubt result in the complete destruction of the commune eventually, and survivors group up to make it away from their former home. Survivors will have their moral compass', and difficult decisions that will no doubt effect the future of survivors in the group.

On the journey, the harshness of the weather will provide an ever present danger, as characters struggle to eat, and overcome illness'. Something along these lines. I just need to get my lazy ass into gear, and get more detailed. Then I can finish up my thread.

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Yes, and I can usually see why someone would find something funny, even if I personally do not.

Some people here are on friendlier terms with certain people. That kind of closeness results in the slinging of sometimes pointless questions, in order to simply post for the sake of posting. Hetland likely didn't have to be given serious questions, because Lithonia has RP'd with Hetland before, and recognizes that they are up to par. As such, serious questions are unnecessary.

Who the fuck gave you permission to call me Hetland? It's just Het to you.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:03 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:These questions, however, appear to be asked to those that aren't on closer terms with Lith (nor worship him as if he were a god, while we all know the only god is the FSM). I, for one, would have promptly taken my leave were I asked such questions.

If it were such an issue, then more would of brought it up to Templar High Council. Temp wanted for the questions to be asked, and was fully aware the unlikeliness of Lith asking serious questions. While I understand your concern, are you saying you would of taken your leave because you don't find them funny? Or because you find them inappropriate? If it is the latter, then TG is normally the best place to discuss such things, instead of insulting the lack of humor in the questions.

In addition, some people give fairly humorous responses to the questions. Some that wouldn't be expected.

Hetland 2 wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:@ Lith: I decided our characters will be based out of the 'Manhattan Commune'. That is one of the few bastions of civilized society that remains. With a population of 50,000, the island is ruled under a dictatorial system, and the characters we create are somewhere from middle to lower class. Shit will happen that will no doubt result in the complete destruction of the commune eventually, and survivors group up to make it away from their former home. Survivors will have their moral compass', and difficult decisions that will no doubt effect the future of survivors in the group.

Who the fuck gave you permission to call me Hetland? It's just Het to you.

Thank you for enlightening me to the extent of our relationship. I'll keep this in mind.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:11 am

Both.

They're not funny/witty, and don't exactly make the group look very mature.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Both.

To each their own I suppose.

Anyways I'm going to the pool so I'll cut myself off here.
Last edited by Imperial--japan on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Britannia wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:21 am

Imperial--japan wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:These questions, however, appear to be asked to those that aren't on closer terms with Lith (nor worship him as if he were a god, while we all know the only god is the FSM). I, for one, would have promptly taken my leave were I asked such questions.

If it were such an issue, then more would of brought it up to Templar High Council. Temp wanted for the questions to be asked, and was fully aware the unlikeliness of Lith asking serious questions. While I understand your concern, are you saying you would of taken your leave because you don't find them funny? Or because you find them inappropriate? If it is the latter, then TG is normally the best place to discuss such things, instead of insulting the lack of humor in the questions.

In addition, some people give fairly humorous responses to the questions. Some that wouldn't be expected.

Hetland 2 wrote:Who the fuck gave you permission to call me Hetland? It's just Het to you.

Thank you for enlightening me to the extent of our relationship. I'll keep this in mind.

Huh what? I didn't expect anything. Lith posted an app once, so I just said he was the app guy. I never asked him to do it until he did it himself.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:34 am

Imperial--japan wrote:If it were such an issue, then more would of brought it up to Templar High Council. Temp wanted for the questions to be asked, and was fully aware the unlikeliness of Lith asking serious questions. While I understand your concern, are you saying you would of taken your leave because you don't find them funny? Or because you find them inappropriate? If it is the latter, then TG is normally the best place to discuss such things, instead of insulting the lack of humor in the questions.

Thank you again, IJ. You've summed it all up rather nicely for me.

And like you said, Temp knows what I am like and would have told me to stop if he was afraid of my quirks.
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Both.

And yet, if you joined either of my rps, you would know that I am very serious (and at times seriously funny) when rping. So, for those who've rped with me, they understand that this group is perfectly "mature" in the rping department, in spite of its APPetizers quirks.

Of course, if someone just abhors my humor, then they may not take the time to look at this goofball's rps, and merely get pissed off at my teasing. This is perfectly fine. However, persons like myself get really bored and pissy when we join rps (or other groups) where everybody is completely serious and "mature", and thus unable to joke around or take teasing properly (which I personally consider to be immaturity). So, being pissed off at people goes both ways.

*is seriously tempted to ask Dutchy extremely ridiculous and pointless questions, but decides to restrain himself*

Come now, IRL I lead an extremely busy and stressful life. So I need somewhere to relax a bit and goof off, and NS has done wonders for me in that respect. If I offend you because I am not as serious and mature as you are, forgive me. Sometimes I just can't please everyone.

Let's get along now and forget what lies behind, shall we? :hug:

The Templar High Council wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:If it were such an issue, then more would of brought it up to Templar High Council. Temp wanted for the questions to be asked, and was fully aware the unlikeliness of Lith asking serious questions. While I understand your concern, are you saying you would of taken your leave because you don't find them funny? Or because you find them inappropriate? If it is the latter, then TG is normally the best place to discuss such things, instead of insulting the lack of humor in the questions.

Huh what? I didn't expect anything. Lith posted an app once, so I just said he was the app guy. I never asked him to do it until he did it himself.

Yup. Hoorah for wresting power for myself!!! Thanks for letting me do it, dear virgin son.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:39 am

(Quoting's a bitch on my phone, so eh..)

"For those who have rped with me..."

Exactly. And what about those who haven't? I'm not hat mature myself, but it's just a concern of me. If I were to join an RP group and had to fill in pointless questions, I'd rather not.

Eh well. Bai.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:46 am

Sounds awesome. Hopefully you finish this one soon, since it sounds like it would be quite fun actually.

Keep me posted on your progress!

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:(Quoting's a bitch on my phone, so eh..)

"For those who have rped with me..."

Exactly. And what about those who haven't? I'm not hat mature myself, but it's just a concern of me. If I were to join an RP group and had to fill in pointless questions, I'd rather not.

Eh well. Bai.

Eh, well thanks for voicing your concerns. I'll bear them in mind.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Note to self: dropping phone into ocean= bad

Second note to self: dropping phone on pavement then dropping it into ocean= worse
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Westeastern Dicantia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Westeastern Dicantia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello! I was told to check this out and felt obligated to post, so here I am.
Call me Annika!
| she/her | 22 | Ill-informed transfemme socialist | leftvalues link
| check out the canon version of the lore here Dicantia (wip)

A relatively new, future tech, not empire that is totally the size of and acts a lot like one. Assimilation is voluntary and your territory has been pre-approved! The United Dicantia Directorate will be in contact soon!

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:22 pm

If anybody's interested, I wrote an RP high on allergy meds and it's been sitting in my drafts for ages so.......
Only Got 7(2) Hours to Save the World
Last edited by Joshulia on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse