NATION

PASSWORD

The Council of the Multiverse I (P2TM RP Group/Chat Thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Abstergo Industries Inc
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Abstergo Industries Inc » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:22 pm

-
Last edited by Abstergo Industries Inc on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Westeastern Dicantia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Actually, a psychological drama could be interesting. Mechanical disasters, someone stealing supplies for themselves, society devolving in the face of certain death. Gonna require some serious effort, but it could turn out to be one of the best of 2015 if it can hold together.

Thus, why I'm asking for help. I'd really like to make as many improvements that I can to the concept before I put it out into the world.

How about: everyone who's still up take this into your minds and stew on it. Everyone who's asleep: #1 be glad youy have the luxury, #2 give this some thought when you see it. Psychological drama is a rarely touched subject in P2TM, as far as I know. This could start something.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:36 pm

RP ASSISTANCE REQUESTRAZZLEFRAZZLE (so I can search easy, from now on)

Concept: The players are souls who were either killed or died as a result of the universal event known as the Great Reaping. Unfortunately you are not in Paradise protected by those forged in the Well long ago. Instead the Heaven's decision to activate the plan has signaled the beginning of the end times for all sapient mortals. The Heavens sensed a disturbance in the Natural Order with the disappearance of a powerful tool known as "The Gauntlet of Souls". Capable of coordinating the lives, and deaths of all mortals (and immortals) this tool could be abused for nefarious purposes. Of-course what do you know, you just woke up in this place...the place they call Sheol, the abode of the Dead.

Genre(s): Religious-Apocalyptic lore inspired roleplay which takes on notes of horror, fantasy, adventure, and psychological ordeals.

Type (Character/Faction/Nation): Character

Detailed Description: The Host of the Heavens has unleashed one of its weapons the Angels of Death to rapture the ones they have chosen to lead the Earth, and other mortal worlds. Ordered by the mighty Archangel Yahweh (the crafter of multiple religions across Earth, and other mortal worlds) they act swift, and without remorse. To the ones chosen by the Archangels their souls erupt from their bodies as the angels of Death painlessly kill them. Their bodies turn to purified white ash leaving their material possessions behind as a remainder. Unfortunately for the players they weren't granted the swift death they so desired. Many died in the chaos unleashed due to the brash actions of the Heavens. Yet one thing is clear, the servants of one of the Creators children [Death] known as Reapers came, and took their souls.

Many of the players died far ahead of their chosen time due to the theft of what is considered a building block of the Natural Order. With it missing other parts have begun to feel the ripples affect them as well. The Heavens do not want you, Tartarus does not seek you, and Gehenna cannot claim you for you have not proven you are worthy of the realm all Souls desire...Paradise. Thus you land in Sheol, you awaken in the forest of dreams or the lake of souls as if something forced you to. You may be dead in the mortal world, but here you still have a body. This body does not age physically, feel pregnancy, or become ill of typical mortal diseases.

In this realm though many challenges lie ahead for the souls of millions of monsters reside here as well. Viewed as abominations by nearly all major players in the Universe all of the afterlife realms except Sheol prevent them from entering. Some monsters so desperate for peace or change will seek to be cured of their condition, and over time will find a way. Many however split into packs, and prowl the stretches of land taking down unwary souls who do not heed the warnings. Here in Sheol your actions truly matter for in the end you will be judged for the worth you have put forth. Think of here as a second chance, but the path before you is not easy for all must suffer to progress on to the next realm.
Last edited by Benuty on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Who's posting the OP? Lith?

Yeah, I'll be posting it.

The Templar High Council wrote:This brings up a good question I was wondering about: are we limited to creatures from MGQ, or can we do any monster?

Any monster is allowed. Although you can't just completely make up monsters of your own (unless you can physically draw it out for me so I can have a picture of it in front of me. I dunno, I just am not very good at visualizing monsters by merely looking at a written description of them, since I tend to visualize them as being motherfrekkin' ugly as hell.

And maybe an undead creature would be doable, but realize that it'll take a shitload of work to make one that actually physically interests my character. It would be an interesting challenge though.

@WestDica: I'll think your idea over a bit tonight, and see if I can't give you any pointers.

And as to the rest of you, I had tried posting to the Cafe, but my internet went down and didn't get back up before I left for work. But I'll go take care of things now...
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:And maybe an undead creature would be doable, but realize that it'll take a shitload of work to make one that actually physically interests my character. It would be an interesting challenge though.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:31 am

I have a noobish question - how do I post a GIF as my flag?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:40 am

I feel like a lesbian succubus who doesn't want the help of the MC would be nifty.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 am

Finland SSR wrote:I have a noobish question - how do I post a GIF as my flag?

Go to ezgif.com (site that basically is the jack of all trades concerning gifs), and then go to the Gif resize area.
Post the url of the gif, and reduce it down to 50 kb otherwise it won't work.

Further info is on your settings bar (go to create your own flag, and press the details option).

Make sure you save it on your computer...since it doesn't accept URL links in the flag box.
Last edited by Benuty on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:49 am

Benuty wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:I have a noobish question - how do I post a GIF as my flag?

Go to ezgif.com (site that basically is the jack of all trades concerning gifs), and then go to the Gif resize area.
Post the url of the gif, and reduce it down to 50 kb otherwise it won't work.

Further info is on your settings bar (go to create your own flag, and press the details option).

Make sure you save it on your computer...since it doesn't accept URL links in the flag box.

Much better. Thank you.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:00 am

Vancon wrote:I feel like a lesbian succubus who doesn't want the help of the MC would be nifty.

Sounds interesting... Sucubuses (Sucubusi?) are always fun.

Im considering a depressing pessimistic female Dullahan. Or a Yuki-Onna... Or a Refined yet bloodcrazy vampire...
Honestly I have too many ideas for this...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:04 am

Charmera wrote:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:And maybe an undead creature would be doable, but realize that it'll take a shitload of work to make one that actually physically interests my character. It would be an interesting challenge though.

I shall await your work. Don't disappoint me, young grasshopper. :P

Vancon wrote:I feel like a lesbian succubus who doesn't want the help of the MC...

Wait... You feel like WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! :blink:

Gawd, Van, I didn't know you had such... interesting feelings. Please, tell me about your childhood. :p

Anyway, yes, 'twould be nifty. We can't have everyone just clamoring for the male. It'd be a bit boring.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:06 am

Charmera wrote:
Vancon wrote:I feel like a lesbian succubus who doesn't want the help of the MC would be nifty.

Sounds interesting... Sucubuses (Sucubusi?) are always fun.

Im considering a depressing pessimistic female Dullahan. Or a Yuki-Onna... Or a Refined yet bloodcrazy vampire...

*Gasp*
Dullahan?

Someone has been watching Durarara, but I see a problem.

They lack heads.

Kissing might be difficult.

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Vancon wrote:I feel like a lesbian succubus who doesn't want the help of the MC...

Wait... You feel like WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! :blink:

Gawd, Van, I didn't know you had such... interesting feelings. Please, tell me about your childhood. :p

Anyway, yes, 'twould be nifty. We can't have everyone just clamoring for the male. It'd be a bit boring.

I'm gonna level with you. I feel like being a succubus would be fun.

Fuck the male MC, or rather don't, and fuck the succubus.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:10 am

Vancon wrote:I'm gonna level with you. I feel like being a succubus would be fun.

Hehe. Actually, I wouldn't mind being an Incubus, and hell I actually like the idea of being a succubus as well. Honestly, I wouldn't mind to have just been plain born as a girl. Maybe my obsession with trying to understand and learn about those of the opposite gender is becoming a bit crazy...

How about this: both the MC and the succubus fuck each other, and in turn get fucked by all the other female monsters in the harem? That way everyone' plain fucked. :p

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:12 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Vancon wrote:I'm gonna level with you. I feel like being a succubus would be fun.

Hehe. Actually, I wouldn't mind being an Incubus, and hell I actually like the idea of being a succubus as well. Honestly, I wouldn't mind to have just been plain born as a girl. Maybe my obsession with trying to understand and learn about those of the opposite gender is becoming a bit crazy...

How about this: both the MC and the succubus fuck each other, and in turn get fucked by all the other female monsters in the harem? That way everyone' plain fucked. :p

Being a girl for a day or two might be nifty, but I feel like I'm good for that whole period and childbirth shindig. Pain is not my friend.

No, the fucking succubus won't get fucked by the fucking MC for fucks sakes. She will fuck all the other fucking monsters before they fuck the fucking MC.

Fuck.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:15 am

Vancon wrote:
Charmera wrote:Sounds interesting... Sucubuses (Sucubusi?) are always fun.

*Gasp*
Dullahan?

They lack heads.

True, but some carry their heads with them. It's just a case of keeping it on the neck, which would require some balance...

Though it would definitely lead to some hilarious moments... :p

*The two of them slowly lean in for a kiss, when the MC nudges her head off the neck and into a puddle of mud*
MC: *Opens eyes, kissing air* Oh fuck! I'm so sorry!
Dullahan: I told you to be careful Dammit!

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:17 am

Vancon wrote:No, the fucking succubus won't get fucked by the fucking MC for fucks sakes. She will fuck all the other fucking monsters before they fuck the fucking MC.

Fuck.

...Fuck you. :P

Charmera wrote:True, but some carry their heads with them. It's just a case of keeping it on the neck, which would require some balance...

*The two of them slowly lean in for a kiss, when the MC nudges her head off the neck and into a puddle of mud*

This needs to happen.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:17 am

Charmera wrote:
Vancon wrote:*Gasp*
Dullahan?

They lack heads.

True, but some carry their heads with them. It's just a case of keeping it on the neck, which would require some balance...

This will end greatly, no matter what happens.

I feel like I need to go on an ecchi marathon to get my head deeper into the gutter.

Rosario + Vampire, I'll be seeing you on the weekend. (Manga is better, has ended, and had a good ending)

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:22 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Vancon wrote:No, the fucking succubus won't get fucked by the fucking MC for fucks sakes. She will fuck all the other fucking monsters before they fuck the fucking MC.

Fuck.

...Fuck you. :P

Charmera wrote:True, but some carry their heads with them. It's just a case of keeping it on the neck, which would require some balance...

This needs to happen.

I told you, you wouldn't be disappointed. :P
Though... Considering how many ideas I have... I'm going to probably make at least two characters...

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:38 am

Vancon wrote:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:Hehe. Actually, I wouldn't mind being an Incubus, and hell I actually like the idea of being a succubus as well. Honestly, I wouldn't mind to have just been plain born as a girl. Maybe my obsession with trying to understand and learn about those of the opposite gender is becoming a bit crazy...

Being a girl for a day or two might be nifty, but I feel like I'm good for that whole period and childbirth shindig. Pain is not my friend.

No, the fucking succubus won't get fucked by the fucking MC for fucks sakes. She will fuck all the other fucking monsters before they fuck the fucking MC.

Fuck.

I can't believe I'm admitting that I can't comprehend how many times I've thought of that...

And the succubus would be hilarious. Girls are waiting in line for MC, succubus steals the one in back and drags off to dark cave...

Speaking of: do you imagine that we will have implied "sexy time" or no "sexy time"?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:36 am

This Monster Girl thing has me all kinds of worried. Somebody, call some professional monster hunters!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

NyanInk
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NyanInk » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:52 am

*Ghostbusters theme*
*badass monster hunting outfit armor with sunglasses*
I am technically human, but i'm whats known as "Crazy" or "Not Normal". I am a girl, and now am an ENFP.
Former INFP.

What are you?
´*•.¸´*•.¸♥¸.•*´¸.•*´­
Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality, but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:54 am

NyanInk wrote:*Ghostbusters theme*

Sounds like competition!

Also, Undead > (other?) monsters, clearly.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

NyanInk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby NyanInk » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:02 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
NyanInk wrote:*Ghostbusters theme*

Sounds like competition!

School computer = Blocked image.
I am technically human, but i'm whats known as "Crazy" or "Not Normal". I am a girl, and now am an ENFP.
Former INFP.

What are you?
´*•.¸´*•.¸♥¸.•*´¸.•*´­
Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality, but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:02 am

NyanInk wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Sounds like competition!

School computer = Blocked image.

Your school blocks Tumblr? :O
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

NyanInk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby NyanInk » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:03 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
NyanInk wrote:School computer = Blocked image.

Your school blocks Tumblr? :O

Our school blocked CNN at one point! I'm lucky NS isn't blocked!
Former INFP.

What are you?
´*•.¸´*•.¸♥¸.•*´¸.•*´­

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse