NATION

PASSWORD

The Council of the Multiverse I (P2TM RP Group/Chat Thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Well I know I can do a asari and drell very well my Krogan writing sucks so I'll make the asari and drell both females.

If I join, I'll be a drell. I was about to post about being a geth, then I realized the time of the RP prohibits that from happening. Unless I'm something like Legion, but probably not.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:Well I know I can do a asari and drell very well my Krogan writing sucks so I'll make the asari and drell both females.

If I join, I'll be a drell. I was about to post about being a geth, then I realized the time of the RP prohibits that from happening. Unless I'm something like Legion, but probably not.

Ok so that makes an asari qurian drell and two humans unless I am forgetting some who was going to make a salierian turian or Krogan from the main races
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:31 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:If I join, I'll be a drell. I was about to post about being a geth, then I realized the time of the RP prohibits that from happening. Unless I'm something like Legion, but probably not.

Ok so that makes an asari qurian drell and two humans unless I am forgetting some who was going to make a salierian turian or Krogan from the main races

I'm gonna make a Quarian instead of a human, if that's cool

Chengelele
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chengelele » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Then that's:

3 human males
1 turian female
1 turian male
1 Asari
1 Drell female
1 Drell unknown
1 Quarian unknown

Not taking any more humans or turians, by the way.
Last edited by Chengelele on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Chengelele wrote:Then that's:

3 human males
1 turian female
1 turian male
1 Asari
1 Drell female
1 Drell unknown
1 Quarian unknown

Don't take my word for certain. I said if I join. I have a lot of RPs right now.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Chengelele
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chengelele » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Chengelele wrote:Then that's:

3 human males
1 turian female
1 turian male
1 Asari
1 Drell female
1 Drell unknown
1 Quarian unknown

Don't take my word for certain. I said if I join. I have a lot of RPs right now.

Oh okay. Well, definitely consider it. The crew could always use strong members.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Chengelele wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Don't take my word for certain. I said if I join. I have a lot of RPs right now.

Oh okay. Well, definitely consider it. The crew could always use strong members.

Thinking about abilities. Are we talking ME, ME2, or ME3 classes?

Because the Engineer class has evolved to conquer any challenge from it's humble origins as the anti-geth character.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Quarian master race.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Chengelele
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chengelele » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Chengelele wrote:Oh okay. Well, definitely consider it. The crew could always use strong members.

Thinking about abilities. Are we talking ME, ME2, or ME3 classes?

Well it takes place twenty years before ME, so just make sure you're appropriate to the time period

And guys, no geth.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:If I join, I'll be a drell. I was about to post about being a geth, then I realized the time of the RP prohibits that from happening. Unless I'm something like Legion, but probably not.

Quarian master race.

Drell and asari

Chengelele
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chengelele » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Quarian master race.

Drell and asari

Turians

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Chengelele wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Thinking about abilities. Are we talking ME, ME2, or ME3 classes?

Well it takes place twenty years before ME, so just make sure you're appropriate to the time period

And guys, no geth.

I mean, I don't think it'd be a big deal if my engineer had the floating turret, combat drone, and maybe the Cerberus turret (I'm iffy on the last one since I'd have to carry it on my back and I'd have 1 per mission, but they're OP if you can't find cover). They're my ME3 standbys, but I don't recall any drones/turrets in ME. I REALLY don't want to be an engineer without them though. I'll settle for no Cerberus turret, but I want the others.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Chengelele wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:Drell and asari

Turians

No one roots for the salierian they feel no love and so do the krogans

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
Chengelele wrote:Turians

No one roots for the salierian they feel no love and so do the krogans

I might be salarian. I do like the drell better though. Real assassin-y.

Chengelele
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chengelele » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Chengelele wrote:Well it takes place twenty years before ME, so just make sure you're appropriate to the time period

And guys, no geth.

I mean, I don't think it'd be a big deal if my engineer had the floating turret, combat drone, and maybe the Cerberus turret (I'm iffy on the last one since I'd have to carry it on my back and I'd have 1 per mission, but they're OP if you can't find cover). They're my ME3 standbys, but I don't recall any drones/turrets in ME. I REALLY don't want to be an engineer without them though. I'll settle for no Cerberus turret, but I want the others.

No Cerberus turrets por favor. Just make sure the other two don't go overboard.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:No one roots for the salierian they feel no love and so do the krogans

I might be salarian. I do like the drell better though. Real assassin-y.

I know right thane will differently be a badass in my books forever

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 pm

TriStates wrote:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:To put it simply, Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked every human into the sun, aside from our characters. :p

So, our characters are the only humans left on planet Earth.

A little far out there, but clones? Or a secret stash of people in suspended animation. Military could be used as the connection.

I may just use that. However, for now I will keep it as a limited character/player rp, where only the original characters will ever be a part of it.

But we shall see.

Anyway, I will be working on an OOC for it in my spare time.

So, all I need right now are just some random ideas that you all might have for combat, stats, resource management, health, etc. Otherwise, I think I know what I am doing (keywords here are 'I think').
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
TriStates wrote:
A little far out there, but clones? Or a secret stash of people in suspended animation. Military could be used as the connection.

I may just use that. However, for now I will keep it as a limited character/player rp, where only the original characters will ever be a part of it.

But we shall see.

So, all I need right now are just some random ideas that you all might have for combat, stats, resource management, health, etc. Otherwise, I think I know what I am doing (keywords here are 'I think').

So you've already got a plot? You just need us to help with extra stuff?

Just wanna get that straight before we start going off on plot tangents.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:I may just use that. However, for now I will keep it as a limited character/player rp, where only the original characters will ever be a part of it.

But we shall see.

So you've already got a plot? You just need us to help with extra stuff?

A full plot? Fuck no. I've just got a basic idea of what I want, and will roll with it and expand on it as the rp progresses.

But yes, I would prefer help more with the extra stuff, although ideas on how magic could be introduced into the rp would be much appreciated.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:10 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:So you've already got a plot? You just need us to help with extra stuff?

A full plot? Fuck no. I've just got a basic idea of what I want, and will roll with it and expand on it as the rp progresses.

But yes, I would prefer help more with the extra stuff, although ideas on how magic could be introduced into the rp would be much appreciated.

Magic? Post-apocalyptic wasteland with magic?

On another note, what is the enemy force we need to survive against? I assume there is an enemy instead of us wandering the wastes until we die.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:So you've already got a plot? You just need us to help with extra stuff?

How about instead of magic give the player the choice of bionic body parts that could do some crazy ass shit.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Magic? Post-apocalyptic wasteland with magic?

On another note, what is the enemy force we need to survive against? I assume there is an enemy instead of us wandering the wastes until we die.

By magic, I don't mean shooting fireballs from your hands or "magical powers". Rather, I mean the use of protective charms, cleansing rituals (wherein a priest/priestess creates a form of spiritual barrier which rids a haunted place of unclean spirits), protection rituals, blood sacrifices to appease different monsters, and the like. Basically, it is the extremely primitive form of religious protection against the unknown terrors around you.

So, it's not like we'll be sorcerers or magicians, rather there will be priests and priestesses that can do different religious rituals to defend against the spirits which roam the wastelands.

The enemy forces will be rather varied. There are your average predatory animals (wild dogs, wolves, bears, mountain lions, bobcats, and so on),

then mutated forms of these animals (obscenely large dogs, saber-tooth tigers, rabid bears),

Ghouls (anthropoidal, bipedal monsters with varying forms: some more animalistic with claws, fangs, and canine faces; others more human-like),

Anglers (rather hideous creatures whose long appendages can take the form of their prey, drawing their prey closer to the mouth of the monster and then consumed),

Eldar (anthropoidal, bipedal monsters which resemble aqua colored humans on the outside, but may split their bodies open revealing many long tentacles),

Spirits (what appear to be souls of dead humans, unassailable with material weapons)

Demons (spirits with fangs, claws, wings and horns, and which speak in shrieks),

And creatures of this sort. Basically they will be creatures of myth, not the typical zombified enemies that you find in post-apocalyptic rps. As mentioned, some of them cannot be killed with material weapons, and thus must be defended against by magical charms, wards and rituals.

And something I will add is the ever-helpful Spazmodeus 2000-and-whatever (I'm am definitely open for better name ideas). He's an AI that communicates to the players through smart phones which they are given in the beginning of the rp. This AI can be quite useful, giving you ideas about what steps you should take to survive, providing info on enemies, and giving you goals to complete. However, he can also be a bitch, making fun of your mistakes, giving you useless info, and cracking jokes during the most ridiculously unhelpful moments.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:01 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:How about instead of magic give the player the choice of bionic body parts that could do some crazy ass shit.

I'll think about it, but I am more wanting to force the characters into a form of primitive lifestyle wherein technology slowly disappears. So bionic body parts would definitely be nice at first, but maintenance for them would likely deteriorate as time goes on, making them a burden to characters (and bionic parts are not very primitive anyway).

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Ooh! This looks good! Can I join? I couldn't find an app.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:A full plot? Fuck no. I've just got a basic idea of what I want, and will roll with it and expand on it as the rp progresses.

Magic? Post-apocalyptic wasteland with magic?

Sounds like Fallout on crack. I like it :)

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:How about instead of magic give the player the choice of bionic body parts that could do some crazy ass shit.

I'll think about it, but I am more wanting to force the characters into a form of primitive lifestyle wherein technology slowly disappears. So bionic body parts would definitely be nice at first, but maintenance for them would likely deteriorate as time goes on, making them a burden to characters (and bionic parts are not very primitive anyway).

They could be SteamPunk-esqu. Would be interesting, and would fit with your primitve wants.
Last edited by TriStates on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse