NATION

PASSWORD

The Council of the Multiverse I (P2TM RP Group/Chat Thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Achidyemay
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1729
Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:06 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:I won and attained godhood.

Nope- checked back, and you are very much dead. Not even a murder; you simply commited suicide.

Still don't want to proceed, though.

Wait- I thought of a way for two people to win. People threatening double suicides is a situation that happens, but it always fails. However, if they did it while two people were left... They might actually survive, like in the movies and books. But for it to work, both Neros and Ulv would have to live to the very end, the odds of which are terrifying. However, it gets worse when you realize that the odds of them both agreeing to threaten a double suicide are astronomical.

In short, a happy ending is possible, but the odds are stacked against it. For it to happen, a series of events so specific and random would have to happen in a near-precise order.
Image
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9038
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Achidyemay wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Nope- checked back, and you are very much dead. Not even a murder; you simply commited suicide.

Still don't want to proceed, though.

Wait- I thought of a way for two people to win. People threatening double suicides is a situation that happens, but it always fails. However, if they did it while two people were left... They might actually survive, like in the movies and books. But for it to work, both Neros and Ulv would have to live to the very end, the odds of which are terrifying. However, it gets worse when you realize that the odds of them both agreeing to threaten a double suicide are astronomical.

In short, a happy ending is possible, but the odds are stacked against it. For it to happen, a series of events so specific and random would have to happen in a near-precise order.
Image

Image

User avatar
TriStates
Senator
 
Posts: 4695
Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Lavan Tiri wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Revisiting the Hunger Games scenario, because why not?

Slender is an unstoppable killing machine. He killed Fin. He killed GAme. He almost killed Ulv. For some reason, though, I find his killing of Fin most hilarious.

Before Slendie's murder rage, though, Rob murdered Achi, possibly as revenge for the apps. Now fast foward to Night 2. Donner murders Tri, somehow, while at the same time, even more bizzarely, Tri bashes Lith's head in with a mace, and IJ does her best to terrify Ulv.

I don't think this game uses logic.

What?


I was overthrowing the Vicar of Ecchiness in his absence, but was coup'd myself. How Shakespeare.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6519
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

The Council of the Multiverse (P2TM RP Group/Chat Thread)

Postby Empire of Donner land » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:22 pm

TriStates wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:What?


I was overthrowing the Vicar of Ecchiness in his absence, but was coup'd myself. How Shakespeare.


Sorry I stabbed you.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
TriStates
Senator
 
Posts: 4695
Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:
TriStates wrote:
I was overthrowing the Vicar of Ecchiness in his absence, but was coup'd myself. How Shakespeare.


Sorry I stabbed you.


Image
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

User avatar
New Neros
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7670
Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:47 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:I won and attained godhood.

Nope- checked back, and you are very much dead. Not even a murder; you simply commited suicide.

Still don't want to proceed, though.

Wait- I thought of a way for two people to win. People threatening double suicides is a situation that happens, but it always fails. However, if they did it while two people were left... They might actually survive, like in the movies and books. But for it to work, both Neros and Ulv would have to live to the very end, the odds of which are terrifying. However, it gets worse when you realize that the odds of them both agreeing to threaten a double suicide are astronomical.

In short, a happy ending is possible, but the odds are stacked against it. For it to happen, a series of events so specific and random would have to happen in a near-precise order.


"Sure, Ulv. I'll eat the berries if you do. To the very end!"

*random knife stab to Ulv's chest*

Ulv: "But...you said..."

Neros: "Trap Jesus don't play that shit. Ain't never been about playing no shit."
Last edited by New Neros on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6519
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 pm

New Neros wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Nope- checked back, and you are very much dead. Not even a murder; you simply commited suicide.

Still don't want to proceed, though.

Wait- I thought of a way for two people to win. People threatening double suicides is a situation that happens, but it always fails. However, if they did it while two people were left... They might actually survive, like in the movies and books. But for it to work, both Neros and Ulv would have to live to the very end, the odds of which are terrifying. However, it gets worse when you realize that the odds of them both agreeing to threaten a double suicide are astronomical.

In short, a happy ending is possible, but the odds are stacked against it. For it to happen, a series of events so specific and random would have to happen in a near-precise order.


"Sure, Ulv. I'll eat the berries if you do. To the very end!"

*random knife stab to Ulv's chest*

Ulv: "But...you said..."

Neros: "Trap Jesus don't play that shit. Ain't never been about playing no shit."

And then somewhere, Admiral Ackbars spider senses tingle.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
New Rob Halfordia
Minister
 
Posts: 3131
Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 pm

New Neros wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Nope- checked back, and you are very much dead. Not even a murder; you simply commited suicide.

Still don't want to proceed, though.

Wait- I thought of a way for two people to win. People threatening double suicides is a situation that happens, but it always fails. However, if they did it while two people were left... They might actually survive, like in the movies and books. But for it to work, both Neros and Ulv would have to live to the very end, the odds of which are terrifying. However, it gets worse when you realize that the odds of them both agreeing to threaten a double suicide are astronomical.

In short, a happy ending is possible, but the odds are stacked against it. For it to happen, a series of events so specific and random would have to happen in a near-precise order.


"Sure, Ulv. I'll eat the berries if you do. To the very end!"

*random knife stab to Ulv's chest*

Ulv: "But...you said..."

Neros: "Trap Jesus don't play that shit. Ain't never been about playing no shit."

Neros: "Wait, why aren't the games over? Everyone is dead."

*begins counting with fingers to 22*

Neros: "Oh shi-"

*back pierced by arrow fired from the trees*

Rob: "Based Camping Jeebus confirms the win."
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

User avatar
New Neros
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7670
Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:00 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
New Neros wrote:
"Sure, Ulv. I'll eat the berries if you do. To the very end!"

*random knife stab to Ulv's chest*

Ulv: "But...you said..."

Neros: "Trap Jesus don't play that shit. Ain't never been about playing no shit."

Neros: "Wait, why aren't the games over? Everyone is dead."

*begins counting with fingers to 22*

Neros: "Oh shi-"

*back pierced by arrow fired from the trees*

Rob: "Based Camping Jeebus confirms the win."


Whipping around suddenly, the arrow snaps from the dense fat layer on Neros' back, and the angered fat man rushes toward Rob.

Image
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9038
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:05 pm

New Neros wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Neros: "Wait, why aren't the games over? Everyone is dead."

*begins counting with fingers to 22*

Neros: "Oh shi-"

*back pierced by arrow fired from the trees*

Rob: "Based Camping Jeebus confirms the win."


Whipping around suddenly, the arrow snaps from the dense fat layer on Neros' back, and the angered fat man rushes toward Rob.

Image

*some weird kid dressed like the goddamn Batman falls out of a tree*

Lavan: What the fuck?

*bounces off Neros' back fat, lands on Ulv's corpse*

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:07 pm

//Wolf demons eat everyone.

Games end in a draw!
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Finland SSR
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15224
Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Ulvenes wrote://Wolf demons eat everyone.

Games end in a draw!

Everyone ALIVE.

Zombie Finland rises up after his idiotic death against Slender. Last man standing.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

User avatar
Vancon
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9877
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Can I have a link back to this thing?
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo


U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Ulvenes wrote://Wolf demons eat everyone.

Games end in a draw!

Everyone ALIVE.

Zombie Finland rises up after his idiotic death against Slender. Last man standing.


//Fenrisulfr turns Fin in to bestiality sex slave.

GG
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Finland SSR
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15224
Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Ulvenes wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Everyone ALIVE.

Zombie Finland rises up after his idiotic death against Slender. Last man standing.


//Fenrisulfr turns Fin in to bestiality sex slave.

GG

//The clever Fin quickly turns the situation around by successfully persuading Fenrisulfr to become his own sex slave.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:48 pm

That's gross.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Saleon
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8628
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Ulvenes wrote:That's gross.

I know. Don't be so messed up fin. We are classy perverts here *turns nose the other way*
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

User avatar
The Templar High Council
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17188
Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Ulvenes wrote:That's gross.

I mean, you DID say the same thing earlier. But also with beastiality.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6519
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Here's the thing I've been thinking about. I hope ya guys like it.

RP ASSISTANCE REQUESTRAZZLEFRAZZLE (so I can search easy, from now on)

Concept: Gone with the Blast wave meets World War 1 meets Sci Fi/Steam Punk dystopia sorta.
Genre(s):Comedy, Action, Story.
Type (Character/Faction/Nation): Character
Detailed Description:

Inspired by the Web comic "Gone with the Blast wave" I imagined two soldiers on the Western Front of world War 1 using steam punk like or futuristic weapons and equipment going on adventures and such. Eventually I said "Forget that, I can't draw" and thought of making it into an RP. What I want this to be is just a Adventure with a Main story line that leads our soldiers to their eventual useless doom or success with funny moments in between. The story would mainly take place in 4 Places "Behind Friendly Lines" where they would relax or perhaps hang out. the "Front Trenches" The main action area that ironically would stay mostly quiet due to the stupid distance between them and the enemy trench. "Dead Men's Land" the waste land between the enemy and freindly trenches and the "Bad dudes Trenches" which is self explanatory. A story line is not clear to me as of yet and we can probably do world building for it. Basically the soldiers have no idea who they are fighting for or why and all they know is the opposite side is trying to kill them and they too have no idea why they are fighting. All they know is they saw a recruitment poster and joined without a moments notice. I don't know a name and knowing me It would be stupid. So any help on this would be much apreciated.
Last edited by Empire of Donner land on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
Sonitusia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6723
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:Here's the thing I've been thinking about. I hope ya guys like it.

Sounds pretty damn cool. Where do I sign up :P
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6519
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Empire of Donner land wrote:Here's the thing I've been thinking about. I hope ya guys like it.

Sounds pretty damn cool. Where do I sign up :P


*Nudges glasses back on nose*

Here on the dotted line.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
Sonitusia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6723
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Sounds pretty damn cool. Where do I sign up :P


*Nudges glasses back on nose*

Here on the dotted line.

I'd call it Gone with the Mortar Round or something, lol
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

User avatar
Saleon
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8628
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Empire of Donner land wrote:
*Nudges glasses back on nose*

Here on the dotted line.

I'd call it Gone with the Mortar Round or something, lol
blown through the trenches?
gone in the trenches?
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6519
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Empire of Donner land wrote:
*Nudges glasses back on nose*

Here on the dotted line.

I'd call it Gone with the Mortar Round or something, lol


That sounds preety neat. Not original how ever. I was thinking maybe "Trenched" or something like that :P

Gone in the Trenches sounds good too so does blown through.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
Sonitusia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6723
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Empire of Donner land wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:I'd call it Gone with the Mortar Round or something, lol


That sounds preety neat. Not original how ever. I was thinking maybe "Trenched" or something like that :P

Gone in the Trenches sounds good too so does blown through.

Trenchies?
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads