NATION

PASSWORD

The Council of the Multiverse I (P2TM RP Group/Chat Thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Pretty much. That's why I delegated it "Night-Time Anime" instead of "Broad-Daylight Anime."

It doesn't help that the only place I can watch it is at work.. So whenever the nudity comes about I feel extremely uncomfortable.. >w<

Charmera wrote:See above.
Also I might be able to let you have a wolfgirl...

Am tired.. Help me out plox? ;w;
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:14 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Alright, what about Pacifidlog? Small, out of the way, unimportant, and loves nature. Seems just right for Rangers.

I thought it was that, since Hoenn doesn't have a Ranger Base anywhere, it wouldn't matter if the Rangers were still part of the Union or if it were gone. Also, we return to the issue of if we can steal villain Pokeballs, then what's the point of being a Ranger? Because then you could take the stolen ball, release the Pokemon, then use it to catch any Pokemon, thereby negating the basis of Rangers vs Teams.

And: Ever Grande would have the Pokejammer then? Seems like an alright place, either there or Sootopolis.

Thing is, Pokeballs can fail to catch things. And when they do, they don't come back to you. So we could save the problem of them catching Pokemon repeatedly by both making Villain Pokeball Stores difficult to steal from in the first place, and using a Random Number Generator to determine a Pokeball's chance of Success. But anyways, We should allow Players to be more than just a villain with Pokeballs or a Ranger, quite simply because some people want to be good guys, but they want to be good guys wielding Pokeballs. I suppose we could cut that feature out, though, if you really don't like it.

Moving on to the Ranger Union. It is important that we don't have it united in this game for the simple reason that it is the Ranger Union. When the Rangers are trained, supplied, and equipped well, they are an unstoppable force. Not even 5 Villain Teams can stop them. As. Have said before, 2 Elite Rangers could very well take down an entire team. Now imagine that, to respond to the present crisis, the Ranger Union deploys all of it's many, many Rangers. Do you see the problem with having a functional Ranger Union?

I think that Hoenn does have a Ranger Base, but we just don't see it in the games. Rangers are everywhere. Sort of like a benevolent Thought Police.

And yeah. Pokejammer in the former Pokemon League building would be great. Speaking of the Pokemon League, what should Steven's role be in our game? He would obviously be opposed to the teams, but since he isn't a ranger, he wouldn't be able to do much. So would he join the Resistance as a person working behind the lines, or just become a regular civilian?

Our game still has a lot of work, but it has gone through a lot of progress, too.

I'm fine with it, but I do think we should limit the number of trainers ballsy enough to steal from a villain store/HQ. Gangs aren't that kind to intruders IRL. I'd just shoot a muthafucka if he broke into my base.

Alright. I was just thinking that there can be an organized group of Rangers, but they aren't experienced and awesome yet. But then I realized: "If 5 evil teams took over a region, I'm pretty sure the Union would send everything they've got." I still want a sort-of Ranger-exclusive sub-group. We could have Hastings survive, and the union pretty much left in shambles after either something physical happens to them, or maybe Hastings is disgraced and no one believes him when he says shit's going on in Hoenn, he is forced to leave the Union in shame, but a few Rangers join him.

Obviously, Steven is Resistance Leader. Who else could do it? Aside from Hastings, or a council of gym leaders.

WAIT. What if some of the gym leaders defected? Or maybe the teams replaced the leaders, and kidnap trainers strong enough to beat them, and make them join the teams? HOLY CRAP POKEMON WORLD CAN BE SO EVIL.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Romus Maximus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Romus Maximus » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:37 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Charmera wrote:Any of you guys interested in MTG?
I'm currently planning a create your own planeswalker (and possibly plane) RP.

You know I'm in.

Ooh, I'm coming to :D
Call me Rom, Romus or I'll respond to Sith.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
The GAmeTopians wrote:(-(-(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-)-) #Mafia

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:I guess there will have to be two ranters. My bit will be called the Rageaholic.

Neros Goes Nuclear.

We should compete for the ranter position. See who can out-rant/rage the other.

Vancon wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:I guess there will have to be two ranters. My bit will be called the Rageaholic.

If you two rant about each others articles I will be very happy.

You know what makes me go nuclear? Seeing when other ranters rage about dumb things, especially when its about DBZ and other fag-tard pseudo-intellectual weaboo interests like it. Goku lost to Superman, get over it.

/end

Rebel should do the who would wins or something. Maybe the Rebel Review.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Vekta-Helghast Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:03 pm

Not sure if you'd be interested - but I'm looking to patch together a group for FT-RPers, so that people can better exchange ideas and collaborate on projects, you can find the link here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=336978

It's entirely focused on the FT aspect of Role-Play, in both P2TM & NS.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:25 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Thing is, Pokeballs can fail to catch things. And when they do, they don't come back to you. So we could save the problem of them catching Pokemon repeatedly by both making Villain Pokeball Stores difficult to steal from in the first place, and using a Random Number Generator to determine a Pokeball's chance of Success. But anyways, We should allow Players to be more than just a villain with Pokeballs or a Ranger, quite simply because some people want to be good guys, but they want to be good guys wielding Pokeballs. I suppose we could cut that feature out, though, if you really don't like it.

Moving on to the Ranger Union. It is important that we don't have it united in this game for the simple reason that it is the Ranger Union. When the Rangers are trained, supplied, and equipped well, they are an unstoppable force. Not even 5 Villain Teams can stop them. As. Have said before, 2 Elite Rangers could very well take down an entire team. Now imagine that, to respond to the present crisis, the Ranger Union deploys all of it's many, many Rangers. Do you see the problem with having a functional Ranger Union?

I think that Hoenn does have a Ranger Base, but we just don't see it in the games. Rangers are everywhere. Sort of like a benevolent Thought Police.

And yeah. Pokejammer in the former Pokemon League building would be great. Speaking of the Pokemon League, what should Steven's role be in our game? He would obviously be opposed to the teams, but since he isn't a ranger, he wouldn't be able to do much. So would he join the Resistance as a person working behind the lines, or just become a regular civilian?

Our game still has a lot of work, but it has gone through a lot of progress, too.

I'm fine with it, but I do think we should limit the number of trainers ballsy enough to steal from a villain store/HQ. Gangs aren't that kind to intruders IRL. I'd just shoot a muthafucka if he broke into my base.

Alright. I was just thinking that there can be an organized group of Rangers, but they aren't experienced and awesome yet. But then I realized: "If 5 evil teams took over a region, I'm pretty sure the Union would send everything they've got." I still want a sort-of Ranger-exclusive sub-group. We could have Hastings survive, and the union pretty much left in shambles after either something physical happens to them, or maybe Hastings is disgraced and no one believes him when he says shit's going on in Hoenn, he is forced to leave the Union in shame, but a few Rangers join him.

Obviously, Steven is Resistance Leader. Who else could do it? Aside from Hastings, or a council of gym leaders.

WAIT. What if some of the gym leaders defected? Or maybe the teams replaced the leaders, and kidnap trainers strong enough to beat them, and make them join the teams? HOLY CRAP POKEMON WORLD CAN BE SO EVIL.

I for some reason, maybe because I dont have a lot of experience playing Ranger spin off games, never had the feeling Rangers were so OP. I mean, dont they only have like a single pokemon partner and focus more on rescuing other pokemon than battling? I have beaten one Ranger game but forgot what it was and that was a couple years ago.

Temp, those are some good ideas about the Gym leaders. I can get behind that.
As for allowing more types of roles apart from Teams and Rangers, players who app as villain team members are actually going to become the good guys, in the way I had the story planned. They would defect and battle against their former teams to eventually remove them from power. Something like Pokemon Colosseum for the Gamecube.

I am already planning a Team Rocket member for my character.

Also, feel like such a noob saying this but I just got my second Gym Badge on my first try from the Dewford Gym leader in Emerald.

My pokemon team consists of-
Lv 11. Makuhita
Lv 15. Wingull
Lv 15. Lombre
Lv 15. Beautifly
Lv 16. Combusken

I am soo proud. 8)
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:28 pm

New Neros wrote:

Neros Goes Nuclear.

We should compete for the ranter position. See who can out-rant/rage the other.

Vancon wrote:If you two rant about each others articles I will be very happy.

You know what makes me go nuclear? Seeing when other ranters rage about dumb things, especially when its about DBZ and other fag-tard pseudo-intellectual weaboo interests like it. Goku lost to Superman, get over it.

/end

Rebel should do the who would wins or something. Maybe the Rebel Review.

That is also something I would like to do in the fallout of the Battle Dome of the Multiverse. Would be really cool.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:35 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I'm fine with it, but I do think we should limit the number of trainers ballsy enough to steal from a villain store/HQ. Gangs aren't that kind to intruders IRL. I'd just shoot a muthafucka if he broke into my base.

I for some reason, maybe because I dont have a lot of experience playing Ranger spin off games, never had the feeling Rangers were so OP. I mean, dont they only have like a single pokemon partner and focus more on rescuing other pokemon than battling? I have beaten one Ranger game but forgot what it was and that was a couple years ago.

Temp, those are some good ideas about the Gym leaders. I can get behind that.
As for allowing more types of roles apart from Teams and Rangers, players who app as villain team members are actually going to become the good guys, in the way I had the story planned. They would defect and battle against their former teams to eventually remove them from power. Something like Pokemon Colosseum for the Gamecube.

I am already planning a Team Rocket member for my character.

Also, feel like such a noob saying this but I just got my second Gym Badge on my first try from the Dewford Gym leader in Emerald.

My pokemon team consists of-
Lv 11. Makuhita
Lv 15. Wingull
Lv 15. Lombre
Lv 15. Beautifly
Lv 16. Combusken

I am soo proud. 8)

That's what it was! Villian PCs defect to the resistance, and that's how we get actual trainers. Everyone else's balls are negated by the Pokejammer.

And yeah, Rangers are OP. All 3 of the games, it only took a small group of Rangers to beat the teams. They're well trained, can use as many Pokemon as there are nearby, and their partners can fight above whatever level they may be.

Off-topic, my partner will be something in the Shinx-Luxio-Luxray line. You think we should have small/unevolved Pokemon as partners, or should we be allowed evolved forms?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:07 am

New Neros wrote:Rebel should do the who would wins or something. Maybe the Rebel Review.

Multiverse Battledome 2.0?
Better Than Screw Attack?
Fin-Rebel 'Who Would Win' Ranty Rants?

My ideas for a name.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:12 am

Romus Maximus wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:You know I'm in.

Ooh, I'm coming to :D

Well I have to make it now. So many people want to join.
Alright. Now just how to do this...

Ulvenes wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Pretty much. That's why I delegated it "Night-Time Anime" instead of "Broad-Daylight Anime."

It doesn't help that the only place I can watch it is at work.. So whenever the nudity comes about I feel extremely uncomfortable.. >w<

Charmera wrote:See above.
Also I might be able to let you have a wolfgirl...

Am tired.. Help me out plox? ;w;

Help? Um... sure, It's not up yet though...

Also, I want in on this whole Journalism review thing.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:17 am

Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:20 am

Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.

Quoteworthy. :p
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:20 am

West Aurelia wrote:
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.

Quoteworthy. :p

Mr. Stutter is here to save the day! :lol:
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:55 am

Fck.

You're not alone
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:13 am

New Jordslag wrote:Thing is, Pokeballs can fail to catch things. And when they do, they don't come back to you. So we could save the problem of them catching Pokemon repeatedly by both making Villain Pokeball Stores difficult to steal from in the first place, and using a Random Number Generator to determine a Pokeball's chance of Success. But anyways, We should allow Players to be more than just a villain with Pokeballs or a Ranger, quite simply because some people want to be good guys, but they want to be good guys wielding Pokeballs. I suppose we could cut that feature out, though, if you really don't like it.

Definitely. But we need to give Steven something to command. My man-crush isn't going to go unnoticed.

But anyways. Perhaps while attacking the Hoenn Region, the Teams also attacked every Ranger Base, catching the Rangers by total surprise and eliminating a good chunk of the Union. Hastings is dead, Murph is leading a notable but far smaller group of rangers to the Hoenn Region to combat the Teams, the remaining Rangers are shocked and scattered, and the Golden Armor was lost mysteriously during the attacks. Sound good? There's still a ranger Union, but it is crippled, and Hastings is dead, because there is no way it would be crippled with him still in command. Murph, that lovable Bastard, will lead the Ranger Players to Hoenn for revenge.

Stevens is Resistance Leader. He is quite literally the strongest person in Hoenn (not counting the people who play Generation III all the way through).

Alright. I need a list of Gym Leaders in Hoenn, quick. The only ones I know by heart are Roxanne, who would flee along with Steven, Norman, who would fight Team Rocket on his own until he finally died from his wounds, and Wallace, who would join Team Aqua and therefore remain a Gym Leader because he's a slimy bastard. We could have a whole system where Gym Leaders and Elites remain, but those he didn't defect have been replaced by Villains. Players who are members of the bad guy team can battle their way through the Leaders to improve their standing in their team.

And no shit. It is a game about enslaving cute animals and forcing them to battle to the death, then repeatedly bringing them back to life only so you can expose them to pain and misery again. That is exactly why I love it.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:49 am

New Jordslag wrote:Definitely. But we need to give Steven something to command. My man-crush isn't going to go unnoticed.

But anyways. Perhaps while attacking the Hoenn Region, the Teams also attacked every Ranger Base, catching the Rangers by total surprise and eliminating a good chunk of the Union. Hastings is dead, Murph is leading a notable but far smaller group of rangers to the Hoenn Region to combat the Teams, the remaining Rangers are shocked and scattered, and the Golden Armor was lost mysteriously during the attacks. Sound good? There's still a ranger Union, but it is crippled, and Hastings is dead, because there is no way it would be crippled with him still in command. Murph, that lovable Bastard, will lead the Ranger Players to Hoenn for revenge.

Stevens is Resistance Leader. He is quite literally the strongest person in Hoenn (not counting the people who play Generation III all the way through).

Alright. I need a list of Gym Leaders in Hoenn, quick. The only ones I know by heart are Roxanne, who would flee along with Steven, Norman, who would fight Team Rocket on his own until he finally died from his wounds, and Wallace, who would join Team Aqua and therefore remain a Gym Leader because he's a slimy bastard. We could have a whole system where Gym Leaders and Elites remain, but those he didn't defect have been replaced by Villains. Players who are members of the bad guy team can battle their way through the Leaders to improve their standing in their team.

And no shit. It is a game about enslaving cute animals and forcing them to battle to the death, then repeatedly bringing them back to life only so you can expose them to pain and misery again. That is exactly why I love it.

I guess that works. Can't think of anything better.

Hoenn leaders:
  • Roxanne
  • Brawly
  • Wattson
  • Flannery
  • Norman
  • Winona
  • Tate/Liza
  • Wallace
  • Norman (Wallace's bitch who is leader in Emerald)
  • Sidney
  • Phoebe
  • Glacia
  • Drake
  • And Steven
I like that ranking system for members of teams.

Romus Maximus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Romus Maximus » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:38 am

Hey Temp, what happened to the OP picture?
Call me Rom, Romus or I'll respond to Sith.
The GAmeTopians wrote:(-(-(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-)-) #Mafia

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:25 am

Romus Maximus wrote:Hey Temp, what happened to the OP picture?

You mean the big 'ol council room?

It's just chilling there...

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:36 am

Romus Maximus wrote:Hey Temp, what happened to the OP picture?

You mean the big 'ol council room?

It isn't up for me either.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:40 am

Vancon wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:You mean the big 'ol council room?

It isn't up for me either.

Yep, it's gone.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

NyanInk
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NyanInk » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:44 am

New Neros wrote:
Vancon wrote:It isn't up for me either.

Yep, it's gone.

Yep it looks like theres a broken image. Check the URL if all else fails you can still search by image and find another one that works.
I am technically human, but i'm whats known as "Crazy" or "Not Normal". I am a girl, and now am an ENFP.
Former INFP.

What are you?
´*•.¸´*•.¸♥¸.•*´¸.•*´­
Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality, but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:55 am

The image works for me. Maybe all of your computers are broken.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:57 am

Ulvenes wrote:The image works for me. Maybe all of your computers are broken.

You might just be a godlike being.

Or someone who might not be using Chrome.
Last edited by Vancon on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:58 am

Vancon wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:The image works for me. Maybe all of your computers are broken.

You might just be a godlike being.

Or someone who might not be using Chrome.

Or Opera. Because it doesn't work there either.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:03 am

Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse