NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts: A New Era(OOC, Signups, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we skip to the end of the day?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes : 50

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Lorellion wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:I also have another question, could we make our story unique in the fact that wizards actually know other methods of fighting exist? (getting this from a how it should have ended video I saw on youtube so this is probably a stupid idea) But in the video it ended with Snape walking up from behind Voldermort in the last movie and shooting him in the head before he could go off the bridge with Harry, and it raised a good point. Why have Wizards never used other forms of fighting in the modern age? Or even enchanted weapons to be on par with wands. Godrick Gryffindor had a sword, so what if they actually had extra curricular activities at Howarts relating to non-magic forms of fighting (being as if you were attacked in the Muggle world it would be wise to not use your wand or magic) or even enchanting items and weapons. Sorry, probably a foolish idea, but I had noting else to do in this time :P

I've seen that video. :p But I think the reason that they don't utilize other forms of fighting is because a) They are so stuck in their ways and b) Because magic is good enough for them. I am open to having the extra curricular, but for the sake of this RP, I would say that magic will obviously be the predominant way to fight.

Ofcourse, but admit it, the sensible person would be like-
"Hmm, magic wand that breaks easy? Colt M-nineteen-eleven...?" picks up Colt instead.
But imagine if you could enchant weapons? That would be pretty cool and be interesting if my next suggestion is not too outlandish

What if a section of the British government/military or both found out about wizards and saw them as a threat thus sparking a war between the muggles and wizards. It would be an interesting concept. As you would have ages old magic versus the nontechnical advancements of the military.
I don't know, just watched transformers and how they were like "Oh hey, let's just destroy every transformer there is." and it made me think about what would happen if that kind of event took place in Harry Potter between the wizards and muggles. But of course that would probably be too far out there to get anyone to go along with.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi, Avalon.
Times are looking grim these days~

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Terintania wrote:Hi, Avalon.

Hello, Terintania
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Lorellion
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Lorellion wrote:I've seen that video. :p But I think the reason that they don't utilize other forms of fighting is because a) They are so stuck in their ways and b) Because magic is good enough for them. I am open to having the extra curricular, but for the sake of this RP, I would say that magic will obviously be the predominant way to fight.

Ofcourse, but admit it, the sensible person would be like-
"Hmm, magic wand that breaks easy? Colt M-nineteen-eleven...?" picks up Colt instead.
But imagine if you could enchant weapons? That would be pretty cool and be interesting if my next suggestion is not too outlandish

What if a section of the British government/military or both found out about wizards and saw them as a threat thus sparking a war between the muggles and wizards. It would be an interesting concept. As you would have ages old magic versus the nontechnical advancements of the military.
I don't know, just watched transformers and how they were like "Oh hey, let's just destroy every transformer there is." and it made me think about what would happen if that kind of event took place in Harry Potter between the wizards and muggles. But of course that would probably be too far out there to get anyone to go along with.

That is actually where I was planning on taking it. Due to all the chaos in the wizarding world, someone is bound to catch a wizard in the act of doing magic.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Lorellion wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Ofcourse, but admit it, the sensible person would be like-

That is actually where I was planning on taking it. Due to all the chaos in the wizarding world, someone is bound to catch a wizard in the act of doing magic.

Really? Guess my brief knowledge of the SAS might come in handy :P Plus I have always felt that the last wizarding war was really open. I mean in the movie it would be completely obvious to anyone with a set of eyes that something strange was going on. Want me to write a proto plot and TG it to you for approval? I have enough pieces here to build a pretty interesting conversation starter to say the least.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Lorellion wrote:That is actually where I was planning on taking it. Due to all the chaos in the wizarding world, someone is bound to catch a wizard in the act of doing magic.

Really? Guess my brief knowledge of the SAS might come in handy :P Plus I have always felt that the last wizarding war was really open. I mean in the movie it would be completely obvious to anyone with a set of eyes that something strange was going on. Want me to write a proto plot and TG it to you for approval? I have enough pieces here to build a pretty interesting conversation starter to say the least.

Sure, I will definitely take a look at it.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Hmm, trying to decide if I want to make one first year, or a first year and a like, 5th year or something.

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Name: Salazar Kagan
Year(For a student only): 3rd
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice): Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff
Wand Type: 12" Ebony, Phoenix Feathers
Pet(Name, Type, Description): His huge dog, Volk, that many people mistake as being the infamous "Black Dog Ghost" ( A.K.A. Hellhound. Which is an actual, and pretty cool, legend.), due to it looking exactly like the legend says about the dogs. Also, has two dragons, one a Hungarian Horntail and one a Norwegian Ridgeback, that are extremely loyal to him, which are kept back at home, but is still trying to get Headmaster Elesmere to allow him to keep them on grounds, which he is arranging a meeting of some of the schools officials for a meeting.
Quidditch Position(Team, Position): None
Blood-status: Pure-Blood
Family: 12 year old sister, Nevviny (A.K.A Nevin) (The rest of his family was killed by a werewolf. This will affect his later.)
Personality: Brave, Loyal, however, he has a very bad temper.
Appearance:6'1, with brown hair and an eyepatch covering his right eye. If now wearing his uniform, he usually where's a black trench coat.
History: When he was only 10, a wild werewolf attacked, and killed Salazar's whole family, except for his 8 year old sister (Who is now 12.), Nevviny. He only was able to ward off the werewolf, when a cabinet full of silverwear fell onto the werewolf and, luckily, a fork stuck into the back of the beast, causing it to flee. However, Salazar did not escape this attack unharmed, and he lost his right eye because of it. Because of this, he became very protective over her. At the age of 12, after living with his grandmother and grandfather, he received his letter of acceptance into Hogwarts. After reading this, he tried to preform a ritual that would destroy his lycanthropy once and for all. However, the ritual failed, and instead of destroying the curse, he bent it, making it almost useful, however in his eyes, still a horrid curse...
Interests: Mythological and Magical beasts.
Strengths: Loyalty, Bravery, and he is a Parseltounge
Weaknesses: His ferocious temper.
Class that you teach(For a professor only):
Occupation(Ministry Official only):
Last edited by Fiery Armageddon on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Fiery Armageddon wrote:Name: Salazar Kagan
Year(For a student only): 2nd
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice): Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff
Pet(Name, Type, Description):
Family: 12 year old sister, Nevviny (A.K.A Nevin) (The rest of his family was killed by a werewolf. This will affect his later.)
Appearance:6'1, with brown hair and an eyepatch covering his right eye. If now wearing his uniform, he usually where's a black trench coat.
History: When he was only 10, a wild werewolf attacked, and killed Salazar's whole family, except for his 8 year old sister (Who is now 12.), Nevviny. He only was able to ward off the werewolf, when a cabinet full of silverwear fell onto the werewolf and, luckily, a fork stuck into the back of the beast, causing it to flee. However, Salazar did not escape this attack unharmed, and he lost his right eye because of it. Because of this, he became very protective over her. At the age of 12, after living with his grandmother and grandfather, he received his letter of acceptance into Hogwarts. After reading this, he tried to preform a ritual that would destroy his lycanthropy once and for all. However, the ritual failed, and instead of destroying the curse, he bent it, making it almost useful, however in his eyes, still a horrid curse...
Strengths: Loyalty and Bravery.

Only thing is that if he was going into his 2nd year, he'd be 12, but other than that, accepted.

Hmm, trying to decide if I want to make one first year, or a first year and a like, 5th year or something.

You could make both! The more the merrier!
Last edited by Lorellion on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Lorellion wrote:
Fiery Armageddon wrote:Name: Salazar Kagan
Year(For a student only): 2nd
Strengths: Loyalty and Bravery.

Only thing is that if he was going into his 2nd year, he'd be 12, but other than that, accepted.

You could make both! The more the merrier!

Oh wait sorry, I meant third year :lol2: I'll edit that.
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Oh, and if you want me to explain by what, "But his ritual failed." meant, I'll tell you :)

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:28 am

Fiery Armageddon wrote:Oh, and if you want me to explain by what, "But his ritual failed." meant, I'll tell you :)

Sure! :p

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:28 am

I will post my apps as soon as my computer cooperates. It crashed and it is a pain in the arse to turn back on. I'm currently on my old computer, which doesn't have the saves for my app and is extremely slow.

Lightwood (Ancient)
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lightwood (Ancient) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:46 am

do you have the IC up yet?

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:13 am

Lightwood wrote:do you have the IC up yet?

Nope, not yet. I'm waiting until we have a few more students and professors. If we have enough students, I'll just make a few professors.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:24 am

I need some help with Wand type, is there a list of which I can find on the Harry Potter wiki?

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:32 am

Yeah just google Harry Potter wands and it'll pop up. I can put a link if you would like me to.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Alright, I'm kinda interested, time permitting, but, question, I have seen like, two movies, and read none of the books. Theoretically, would this hamper my experience?
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Lightwood (Ancient)
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lightwood (Ancient) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:Alright, I'm kinda interested, time permitting, but, question, I have seen like, two movies, and read none of the books. Theoretically, would this hamper my experience?

hey trans. um, maybe? it would boil down to the fact that your character would not know some history.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Name: Ash Cahill

Year(For a student only): First Year

House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice):

1- Slytherin

2- Gryffindor

3- Ravenclaw

4- Hufflepuff

Wand Type: Blackthorn Wand, Phoenix Core, 10 inches

Name:
Erudite

Type:
Runespoor

Description:

The Runespoor is a three-headed snake native to Burkina Faso in Africa. Runespoors are six to seven feet long, with orange and black stripes. Since they are very easy to spot, the Burkina Faso Ministry of Magic has had to make several forests Unplottable for the Runespoor's use.

The Runespoor has long been associated with Dark Wizards, and what is known of their habits is due in large part to the Parselmouths that have conversed with the creatures.

According to the Parselmouths' writings, each of the Runespoor's head serves a different function. The left head is the planner, it decides where the Runespoor is to go and what it is to do next. The middle head is the dreamer (it is common for a Runespoor to remain stationary for days lost in glorious visions and imaginations) and the right head is the critic whose fangs are highly venomous. It evaluates the efforts of the left and middle heads with a continual irritable hissing. It is common to see the far right head missing, as the other two heads often band together to bite it off when it critises the other two heads too much. Because of this, the Runespoor rarely lives to a great age.

The Runespoor bears its young in eggs that it produces through its mouth, and is the only magical beast known to do so. Runespoor eggs are very valuable in making potions to stimulate mental agility and have flourished on the black market for several centuries.

Quidditch Position(Team, Position): Doesn't play unless compulsory, if so prefers to act as one of the many fielders but prefers to avoid actually taking part.

Blood-status: Half Blood

Family: Vincent Cahill (Father, Muggle), Beatrix Rivermoon (Mother, Pure Blood), Owen Cahill (Brother, Half Blood), Cora (Sister, unknown)

Personality:

A shy and reserved but nevertheless intelligent and cunning young boy, prefers to remain in social solitude with himself, can act quite arrogant however when displaying his skills, harbors a hidden form of a superiority complex towards others as he likes to think he's better or more special than others, in actuality is used to disguise his inferiority complex he formed in envy of his older brother, Owen by whom he was bullied.

He is actually very studious though suffers academically in the subjects he lacks incentive in and is a very patient person.

When dueling his personality shifts into being far more ruthless and calculating due to his determination to always win and prove himself, in addition because he does not like to appear weak and does not show mercy.

Appearance:

History:

A middle child, born the second of three children to a Muggle father and a Pure Blood mother in the city of Swansea. As expected before birth, he was a wizard. He performed his first feat of magic however when he was nine when he became fixated on a picture of Cardiff Bay Beach, causing him to accidentally transfigure himself to that location.

His brother Owen, elder by four years would frequently tease and bully him with his own magical prowess which he claimed were superior to his own. This would cause the younger brother to develop a deep rooted resentment towards his older brother and was responsible for shaping much of his personality.

A month before his departure to Hogwarts, his uncle Cecil brought him some Runespoor Eggs he had collected from his trip to Burkina Faso, intending for his nephew to use them in Potions Class. Having read about Runespoors in a copy of his brother's old book, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, he attempted at hatching spell he had also studied from his brother's old materials and even used Owen's old First Year wand to conduct the spell. His first attempt backfired as all but one egg was destroyed. With a more careful second attempt he successfully hatched his pet Runespoor and was surprised to learn he could speak to it, causing him to discover his hidden skill at Parseltongue. This caused the master and pet to develop a close bond companionship.

Having finally enrolled to Hogwarts his main goal at the moment his to surpass his brother Owen at dueling and intends to challenge, beat and humiliate him.

Interests:

-Dueling

-Potions, interesting in pursuing Alchemy

-Learning about the history of Hogwarts, Wizardry and Magic in general

Strengths:

1-Promising duelist

2-Can speak Parseltongue

3-Shows excellent understanding of Magical Theory as well as History of Magic Class

4-Shows a focused and creative attitude in Charms Class

5-Exhibits good potential at DADA

Weaknesses:

1-Feels insecure and vulnerable when deprived of the use of magic since he has a frail physique

2-Has only grasped the very basics of operating a broomstick, terrible at Quidditch

3-Rather bad at studying Herbology Class

4-Struggling performance in Transfiguration Class (so far has only managed to pull off 1 transfiguration spell, accidentally back when he was 9)

5-Worst subject is Astronomy Class
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Lorellion wrote:Yeah just google Harry Potter wands and it'll pop up. I can put a link if you would like me to.

Thanks! Finally found a wand.

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:Name: Ash Cahill

House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice):

1- Slytherin

2- Gryffindor

3- Ravenclaw

4- Hufflepuff

Name:
Erudite

Type:
Runespoor

Description:

The Runespoor is a three-headed snake native to Burkina Faso in Africa. Runespoors are six to seven feet long, with orange and black stripes. Since they are very easy to spot, the Burkina Faso Ministry of Magic has had to make several forests Unplottable for the Runespoor's use.

The Runespoor has long been associated with Dark Wizards, and what is known of their habits is due in large part to the Parselmouths that have conversed with the creatures.

According to the Parselmouths' writings, each of the Runespoor's head serves a different function. The left head is the planner, it decides where the Runespoor is to go and what it is to do next. The middle head is the dreamer (it is common for a Runespoor to remain stationary for days lost in glorious visions and imaginations) and the right head is the critic whose fangs are highly venomous. It evaluates the efforts of the left and middle heads with a continual irritable hissing. It is common to see the far right head missing, as the other two heads often band together to bite it off when it critises the other two heads too much. Because of this, the Runespoor rarely lives to a great age.

The Runespoor bears its young in eggs that it produces through its mouth, and is the only magical beast known to do so. Runespoor eggs are very valuable in making potions to stimulate mental agility and have flourished on the black market for several centuries.

Quidditch Position(Team, Position): Doesn't play unless compulsory, if so prefers to act as one of the many fielders but prefers to avoid actually taking part.

Family: Vincent Cahill (Father, Muggle), Beatrix Rivermoon (Mother, Pure Blood), Owen Cahill (Brother, Half Blood), Cora (Sister, unknown)

Personality:

A shy and reserved but nevertheless intelligent and cunning young boy, prefers to remain in social solitude with himself, can act quite arrogant however when displaying his skills, harbors a hidden form of a superiority complex towards others as he likes to think he's better or more special than others, in actuality is used to disguise his inferiority complex he formed in envy of his older brother, Owen by whom he was bullied.

He is actually very studious though suffers academically in the subjects he lacks incentive in and is a very patient person.

When dueling his personality shifts into being far more ruthless and calculating due to his determination to always win and prove himself, in addition because he does not like to appear weak and does not show mercy.

Appearance:

History:

A middle child, born the second of three children to a Muggle father and a Pure Blood mother in the city of Swansea. As expected before birth, he was a wizard. He performed his first feat of magic however when he was nine when he became fixated on a picture of Cardiff Bay Beach, causing him to accidentally transfigure himself to that location.

His brother Owen, elder by four years would frequently tease and bully him with his own magical prowess which he claimed were superior to his own. This would cause the younger brother to develop a deep rooted resentment towards his older brother and was responsible for shaping much of his personality.

A month before his departure to Hogwarts, his uncle Cecil brought him some Runespoor Eggs he had collected from his trip to Burkina Faso, intending for his nephew to use them in Potions Class. Having read about Runespoors in a copy of his brother's old book, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, he attempted at hatching spell he had also studied from his brother's old materials and even used Owen's old First Year wand to conduct the spell. His first attempt backfired as all but one egg was destroyed. With a more careful second attempt he successfully hatched his pet Runespoor and was surprised to learn he could speak to it, causing him to discover his hidden skill at Parseltongue. This caused the master and pet to develop a close bond companionship.

Having finally enrolled to Hogwarts his main goal at the moment his to surpass his brother Owen at dueling and intends to challenge, beat and humiliate him.

Interests:

-Dueling

Strengths:

1-Promising duelist

2-Can speak Parseltongue

3-Shows excellent understanding of Magical Theory as well as History of Magic Class

Weaknesses:

1-Feels insecure and vulnerable when deprived of the use of magic since he has a frail physique

2-Has only grasped the very basics of operating a broomstick, terrible at Quidditch

4-Struggling performance in Transfiguration Class (so far has only managed to pull off 1 transfiguration spell, accidentally back when he was 9)

Accepted!

Alright, I'm kinda interested, time permitting, but, question, I have seen like, two movies, and read none of the books. Theoretically, would this hamper my experience?

I would say that you are probably fine... It may be a bit hard for you to understand some things, but feel free to join and ask questions. I am pretty good at
Harry Potter lore, so I can help you as much as possible if you get confused. I'm sure the same goes for the others who know Harry Potter pretty well.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Lorellion wrote:
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:Name: Ash Cahill

1- Slytherin

2- Gryffindor

3- Ravenclaw

4- Hufflepuff

Name:
Erudite

Type:
Runespoor

Description:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Interests:

-Dueling

Strengths:

1-Promising duelist

2-Can speak Parseltongue

Weaknesses:

Accepted!

I would say that you are probably fine... It may be a bit hard for you to understand some things, but feel free to join and ask questions. I am pretty good at
Harry Potter lore, so I can help you as much as possible if you get confused. I'm sure the same goes for the others who know Harry Potter pretty well.

As long as I'm in Hufflepuff I'll be happy.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Lorellion wrote:Accepted!

As long as I'm in Hufflepuff I'll be happy.

Sure! Might I recommend that you be a Muggle-born? It may make it more realistic if your character isn't very educated about the wizarding world.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Lorellion wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:As long as I'm in Hufflepuff I'll be happy.

Sure! Might I recommend that you be a Muggle-born? It may make it more realistic if your character isn't very educated about the wizarding world.

But how does a Muggle make it into Hufflepuff or any other House inside a Wizarding School if they can't learn any magic?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse