NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars Rise of an Empire IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Sulania wrote:Brishkah looked to his padawan to see her readying her saber. "We don't have time to fight them, just keep running to the Temple!." He yelled to her, as he continued to run. He looked forward to see the Temple relatively close, close enough to get to and secure a postition inside. He looked back, "Serena, JUST KEEP RUNNING!"

A flesh raider attempted to jump him, but he immediately dispatched the creature with a simple thrust of his blade. "RUN" He yelled to his Padawan.

As the Flesh Raiders saw their prey run they began to run also their bloodcurdling shrieks turning into screams and cries of sadistic hatred as they chased their quarry to the Temple. The Temple's presence made some of the Flesh Raiders slow to a halt but other kept stumbling through continuing to chase their elusive prey. The Flesh Raiders halted as they reached the edge of the Temple and heard a scream in the force echo outward from across the valley. The older Flesh Raiders new this sound and began to run back to the forest while the younger ones simply trembled in fear before slinking off away from the Temple. The group was safe from the Flesh Riders for now but what other things awaited them in the darkness of the abandoned temple was what the Flesh Raiders had fled from.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

New Armarzia
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Armarzia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Serena closely followed her master as she began to hear the stampede of fleshraiders behind her and the their diabolical howls and curses. However, as they reached the ruined temple the monsters gave pause and halted before they slowly trickled away from the ruins in what could only be perceived as fear. She stopped and looked to the temple and immediately felt unsettled by just looking upon the ruins. "Master, I don't think we are meant to be here," her voice shook with fear as she looked into the darkness in the cracks of the temple.
Last edited by God on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, edited infinite times in total.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Memories of The Forgotten Please check it out if you are interested in STALKER or an RP with a post-apocalyptic vibe.

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Brishkah looked to the Temple, he also got the eerie that they were not supposed to be there as well. As if something didn't want them there. However, he did not care so much about the fact that something didn't want them there. He was more concerned as to what is giving him that feeling. He turned to Serena to see her looking fearful at the temple. "It's alright, you don't have to be afraid. I'm here."

He spotted a large crack in the side of the Temple, a crack large enough for them to slip through. He pointed it out to his padawan "That's our way in". He knelt down and looked inside to see if there was anything inside. It was dark inside, the only light coming from the smaller cracks in the side of the walls and in the ceiling, but still not enough to see. He lit his lightsaber for more light, and slid through the crack. "Come on in Serena, it's possibly not safe in here, but it's most definitely not safe out there." He said, holding his hand out to help Serena through the crack.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Benning
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Benning » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Mustafar

HK frowned internally at what he was seeing. Why must the ships all be guarded by droids? I can handle sneaking past meatbags, but droids are far too perceptive to be fooled by unaugmented stygium stealth fields. A few minutes of excruciating silent observance later, he noticed that one ship was mostly unguarded, with only one droid on standby in front of it. Creeping over to the ship, he managed to enter without triggering any alarms. Once inside, he went from room to room. At this point, his stealth field generator was useless, so he deactivated it in order to conserve power. Entering the cockpit, he encountered the pilot of the ship, a neimoidian. Grabbing the neimoidian by the throat, he said, "Annoyed statement: Meatbag, you are the only thing between me and my escape from this hell hole. You will give me your command codes to this ship and unlock its navicomputer now, or I will be forced to waste my first kill in nearly four thousand years on you." When the pilot nodded, HK let him down and handed him a datapad. He wasted no time in plugging his codes in and inputting the voiceprints needed for the navicomputer. Turning back to the rusty red assassin droid, the pilot said, "There you go. I lived up to what you expected. Now may I leave?"

HK laughed and replied, "Amused statement: Oh, you haven't lived up to my expectations yet. Stand right there and turn around. Yes,that's right." Once the neimoidian was turned around, HK lifted his rifle and shot him through the back of the head. "Sarcastic statement: Your death before would have been useless, but like this, you have just ensured my anonymity until my next hit. Thank you oh so very much!" Turning back to the controls of the ship, HK began the startup sequence and lifted away from the surface of Mustafar. He plugged in the coordinates for Dromund Kaas, intent on picking up whatever remained of the Ebon Hawk. Master Revan would have wanted this. And more importantly, I left my favorite heavy weapons in the smuggling compartment. he thought to himself.
I found the I in TEAM. It's in the A-hole
Call me Fulliron or Yaihi'l. Benning is just the name of the planet I run in an RP

New Armarzia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Armarzia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Serena looked at her master and nodded signaling she was with him. She waited a moment as her master slipped into the temple and Serena turned to her droid, "I need you to stay here, we should be back soon enough. Find us if anything happens out here, okay?"

The droid responded in its robotic voice, "Of course Lady Serena." She quickly hugged the large droid in response, while it was not sentient to her knowledge, it had a bit of a personality of its own and when her mast wasn't around it was the droid she could turn to.

"I'll be right back," said Serena one more time before slipping through the crack in the wall to follow her master. Who she approached and stuck behind extremely close, so close her breath could be felt on his skin as she tried to stay within sight of her master and his light in the darkness.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Memories of The Forgotten Please check it out if you are interested in STALKER or an RP with a post-apocalyptic vibe.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:40 pm

He lifted his lightsaber to illuminate his path in front of him, he leaned in towards Serena. "We're going to look for the library, if I remember from the records correctly. It is on the second floor, so we're going to have to go up somehow." He proceeded to the center of the room and looked to his left to see a circling ramp that leads to the second level. Much of the ramp was destroyed, but there was still a path that could be used if they were careful.

He led Serena to the base of the ramp. "I'm going to go up first, you follow close behind me." He started walking lightly upon the ruined surface of the ramp, careful to not make it collapse under his weight. He looked back to see how Serena was doing.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

New Armarzia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Armarzia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Serena followed her master on the first floor of the temple and merely nodded in agreement with what her master said as she was not as educated in the planet as he. They eventually came upon a ramp that seemed to be barely surviving in its war against time. He stated he would lead and that she should follow in which she responded, "Alright Master, I will be right behind you."

The two slowly made their ascent up the tall ramp as Serena attempted to imitate everyone on of her master's steps. However, as they reached about two-thirds of the way and travelling up the ramp actually became dangerous she stepped a bit too close to the edge and a bit of the eroded ramp broke away taking the girl with it. She fell a few feet before her descent came to a sudden halt and she felt the grasp of her master.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Brishkah knelt down to catch Serena, and used his strength to pull her up. Gripping her hand, the two rushed up the ramp as it collapsed behind them. They reached the top of the ramp and watched as it completely collapsed, leaving them no way back down.

He looked to Serena and immediately took her into his arms in a hug. "I'm so glad your safe." He whispered into her ear. "I don't know what'd I do without you." He then could feel as another tear ran down his face, he then seperated them and looked at Serena, waiting for her response.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

New Armarzia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Armarzia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Serena looked at her master and embraced him again as she held him tightly and nested her face into her shoulder, tears coming out as she held him. She said "I don't want to ever lose you," though it was extremely muffled as she spoke into his robes. While she was a bit shocked about the near-death experience that just happened, what brought her to tears was his comment and her fears that once she becomes a knight she would taken away from the one person that has always been there and cared for her.

She raised her head from his shoulder after a moment and leaned in as she kissed her master and closed her eyes before quickly pulling away and quietly whispering, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." as she slowly loosened her embrace with the only being she truly cared about and the tears only seemed to fall more as she realized her mistake.
Last edited by New Armarzia on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:01 pm

As the broken bridge tumbled down the cavern the cast away creatures that had been sent to guard the temple perked up their ear like appendages and began to slowly slither and crawl up the walls of the cavern as they sensed their way with the force to the two lone beings in the Jedi Temple. The creatures themselves were hideously distorted many with tentacles and long jutting claw like appendages that seemed to reach out as if in the hopes of latching on to prey or maybe for something to put it out of its miserable existence as many of the monsters had tortured grimaces on their faces.
Last edited by Bearon on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Brishkah was in shock of what happend. He was just kissed by his own padawan, he knew he had to lecture her, but he couldn't. He knew he had to say that was no passion, but all that came out was "I love you Serena." He tensed up, realizing that he has broken the Jedi Code, but he didn't care as much as he thought he would. He felt more happy, as if a great weight was lifted from his shoulders. He stared into Serena's face and said "I will always love you." He then returned the kiss.

He then felt a disturbance, as if something was alerted to there presence in the Temple, something that wished them harm. He broke off the kiss. "Serena we need to find the library, it isn't safe here." With that, he began leading her to the library.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Benning
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Benning » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 am

Dantooine, Jedi Enclave ruins

Kyle walked into the courtyard that used to be the council chambers of the Enclave. In the center of the room stood a translucent woman. The ghost was dressed in simple Jedi robes and spoke with an ancient accent that was sometime barely comprehensible to the newer members of the band. "Hello Kyle," the ghost said with a small smile. "10 years ago, you were left here by parents who were scared of what you are. In those ten years, you have grown up to be, not the bitter young man I expected, but a selfless, caring person concerned with the needs of others, even more so that the other children here. Truly, you are more a Jedi than some who took the title in my day. That is why I am entrusting you with this task. In a kinrath cave a few minutes walk from here, there are a number of crystal formations and a sealed storage unit. I ask that you go to that unit, take what is inside, find one of the crystals that responds to you, and bring all of that back here. Will you do this, and help an old woman be at peace?"

Kyle nodded. "I will. Will you tell me your name, finally?"

The spirit chuckled. "Always with that question. Yes, once you are back from the cave, I will tell you who I was in life."

Later, entrance to the Dantooine crystal cave
Kyle took in a deep breath and exhaled it. He was dressed in simple tan robes and carried an old blade, slightly discolored by age. The blade hummed with ultrasound, betraying it as a vibroblade. In his pocket were a few bacta injectors and bandages, as well as anti-venom and stimulant shots. Out of the shadows came a swarm of kinrath, attracted by the scent of human flesh. Kyle sprang into action, using the Force to augment his speed, reaction time, and power. Soon enough, the kinrath were in pieces on the ground, though he had several nasty bites to show for it. Bandaging them as tightly as he could, Kyle crept farther into the gloom of the cave.

Later still, deeper in the cave

Kyle groaned from his position on the ground. THough the kinrath were no where close to killing and eating him, he was severely drained from fighting them. Reaching into his pocket, he extracted his last remaining stim injector. Hopefully, this is the last area before reaching the crystals, he thought to himself as he plunged the injector into his thigh. Within minutes, he was able to lift himself to his feet and continue on. Around the corner, he could see a multi-colored glow.

Of course, the Kinrath brood mother in front of him would probably prefer he didn't go any farther. However since it was alone, it really couldn't do much about it. Though it tried to bite and stab the flesh in front of it, Kyle, still high on stims, was able to dodge and cut the kinrath to ribbons. Staggering slightly, Kyle entered the crystal cavern. As the ghost had promised, at the back of the cavern was an ancient-looking cylinder. Opening the cylinder, Kyle gasped. Inside were all the parts he needed to construct a lightsaber. Except for a focusing crystal. Guess that's why they are where they are. With no other recourse, Kyle sat down and entered a meditative trance. All too soon, however, his meditative breathing gave way to gentle snores, as the battles he had just waged caught up with him. As he fell asleep, one of the smaller blue crystals glowed brighter than before and seemed to grow a few centimeters taller and wider. The newly intensified glow sustained itself long after the boy was asleep.
Last edited by Benning on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I found the I in TEAM. It's in the A-hole
Call me Fulliron or Yaihi'l. Benning is just the name of the planet I run in an RP

New Armarzia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Armarzia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 am

Serena
Temple Ruins
Tython

Serena could not think of a moment she was more happy then that moment Brishkah said that he will always love her. Ever since she was a young girl of sixteen she knew she was attracted to her master and that attraction turned to love in a few years and only grew stronger as did her desires for him as she tried to suppress the over the last decade. But the moment quickly died as she too felt a disturbance, though in honesty she feared the disturbance she felt was from her own heart.

She quickly followed her master and love and grabbed his hand as he led her though her right hand held the hilt of her lightsaber ready to react to whatever it was that was pursuing the two of them.

Beorhtryth Vanzar
Landed Ship in Forest Clearing
Mandalore

A sword came at Beorhtryth's left which he quickly blocked with his own blade with a quick slash to the left which he followed up with a spin to to the right as his opponent recoiled from the well timed block. Once the female Togruta recovered from her deflected attack she quickly pressed her sword from her right again, but paused mid-swing. "Damn," said the female duelist as she dropped her arm feeling the blade of Beorhtryth against her stomach. "I fear you have surpassed my ability."

Beorhtryth chuckled in response as pulled his blade back and sheathed it. "I hope not, you are the only one here competent with that blade," responded Beorhtryth as he handed over the sheathed sword to his opponent. "I am sure you will do better tomorrow. I wouldn't want to lose my only sparring partner." With that stated the door the room slid open as a Besalisk awkwardly stepped through the small door.

"Sir, he is almost here," said the hulking crew member who acted as the ship's engineer though he was a skilled fighter as well with his fists, he could easily kill Beorhtyth within seconds.

"Thank you, I will be right out," responded Beorhtryth. The Besalisk turned and left as the door closed behind him ans Beorhtryth turned to the other duelist and said, "If you will forgive me m'lady, but I must take my leave." He took the lady's hand and kissed as she laughed and then turned to put the weapons away as Beorhtryth left the room.

Beorhtryth left the ship and was greeted to the site of a small camp set up around the ship, numerous crates were stacked near temporary strucutres as about a dozen members of his crew went about unpacking or keeping watch around the camp. An Ithorian approached the Anthorian captain as he descended the ramp to his ship. "Sir, Soya has reported that the Morta Vane will be here within the hour."

"And our shipment will be fully unpacked by then?" responded Beorhtryth as he saw his crew quickly work to unpack the shipment of supplies he had brought for his old friend who was coming to meet them.

"Of course sir, they will be readied to be picked up before Morta arrives," answered the Ithorian who served as the second in command for Beorhtryth.

Beorhtruth nodded and finished with saying, "Go ahead and lessen the guard, the Mandalorians are our friends, even if they are fighting one another. No need to give them reason to think we are another one of their enemies." The Ithorian scurried off to give orders as Beorhtryth headed over to inspect the supplies in the crates that were being unloaded.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:15 am

Aran Vale-CIS Vice Admiral-Aboard the 'Noble Might'-Battle of Coruscant
It is decided. I had gained a valuable ally to aid me in not only raising myself in rank, but to help secure victory for the CIS. I turned swiftly, my cape flapping with motion as I spoke, while walking away from her and back to the command bridge. Various droids went to work around me as I activated a holographic screen and brought up the battle. Again the lights in blues and reds shone clearly detailing the rapidly decaying situation. I spoke to Sira as my eyes were fixated on the display. "This battle is lost, there is nothing we can do. This quadrant here, separated from the others is my fleet. The ships under my direct command that is." I then brushed my right hand across the scree, and Admiral Voghar's fleet appeared, and was obviously far smaller than any other component in the Separatist invasion force.

"This here is Admiral Voghar's forces. He is the Admiral you were attacking with your Battle Meditation earlier. I want you to harness what skills in Battle Meditation you have, and make amends by guiding portions of his forces with Battle Meditation. This will also serve as a show of trust between you. Call it, evidence of your new allegiance. Meanwhile, I will stay here on the bridge and hold an escape route open for the battle. And contact Dooku and and urge a retreat. Now, when you sense my fleet return to Hyperspace, I want you to return to the bridge. I will then brief you on our situation in the war and how we will go about fighting the war. Now, go to corridor F and enter the storage room. That should provide a quiet enough environment for you to concentrate on the battle."

I then punched several buttons on the holographic projector. As I had sent a hail to both Dooku and Grievous.

When I was finally patched through to both, I immediately made my suggestion as I addressed them both, their small holo forms standing before me.

"General Grievous and Count Dooku, I am hereby requesting that we make a full retreat. The Chancellor has been captured, and we have met our objective. However the world cannot be taken. And Voghar's forces are crumbling quickly, and he will not be able to keep the bulk of the Republic at bay for long." I then pulled up a star map for them to view, with two hyperspace lanes highlighted. The first was the secret lane that Grievous had sued for us to strike this deeply into the core while striking from the outer rim. And the other led from the core to the Oter Rim would of Mygeeto.

"My recommendation is that you, Supreme Commander Grievous take the bulk of our forces into the hidden hyperspace lane to escape into the Outer Rim, Where we can build our forces and relocate the Separatist Council and the Parliament to safety. I meanwhile can take my own forces to Mygeeto to break the siege in place by the Jedi and Republic, doing so will liberate our largest remaining foundry world. A critical piece of rock we still hold in that corner of the Galaxy." I then stood at attention while I finished my recommendation, and then awaited to be denied or approved.

"General Grievous...Dooku...do I have permission to proceed with the retreat?"

Obi Wan Kenobi-Aboard the 'Invisible Hand'-Battle of Coruscant
"Well, the bridge. Finally. Seems like these droids are making the trip longer than it should." I stated with a sarcastic chuckle. The lifter had taken us 'up' several levels and allowed us leave on the command deck. Stepping out I could see the command bridge in the distance, and as I paced over to it, followed quickly by Anakin. I decided to lighten the air just before our battle with a Sith Lord. The traitorous Count Dooku. Last we met he had defeated me and removed Anakin's hand. Knowing we would have to take him as a team I calmed myself via some dry humor. "So, that deal with the Destroyers...reckon that removes a point from the count?" The count I was referring too were the number of times Anakin had saved my life. I counted nine times. He ten, but as I keep telling him, that business on Cato Neimodia does not count.

The blast doors slid open and I looked down a flight of stairs at both Dooku, and the Chancellor. Palpatine was constrained to a chair. And Dooku seemed to be finishing a communications between himself, Grievous and a Admiral via hologram as the images faded away. Stepping onto the stairs and removing my outer robe I pulled my lightsaber but held out on activating it for now. I spoke in a soft whisper between me and Anakin. "This time we take him together." Gripping the saber in my palm I kept it sheathed as I spoke sharply to Dooku.

"You wont be running away this time, Dooku." I taunted as I entered Soresu. Thinking of a plan, If I can keep Dooku occupied, with a defense that he cant get around. And Anakin pressures him with an aggressive flurry of strikes, then his Makashi style should be overwhelmed. But, with a Sith Lord of his power and ability all I know is that the struggle will not be easy.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Sith lord vader
Secretary

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sith lord vader » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:18 am

Anakin Skywalker, Bridge of the Invisible hand

Staring at the man who took his arm,Anakin felt hatred and revulsion. He knew that such feelings were unbecoming to a Jedi, but he didn't care. With a last wry smile, he glanced at his master. "Let's see if I can add another point to that tally". Than, together, they ignited their sabers and strode forward.

Anakin whirled into the battle, with aggressive attacks that forced Dooku back on the defensive. Whirling the blade up,than across, than feinting left and stabbing. However Dooku parried, and counter-attacked. Anakin stepped back slightly, allowing Obi-wan to defend with greater ease. After all, the strategy was to let Anakin attack and Obi-wan defend.
Dark lord of the sith, Chosen One, Loving father.

All kneel, or receive throat hugs.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
[b][u][size=150]Obi Wan Kenobi-Aboard the 'Invisible Hand'-Battle of Coruscant

"Well, the bridge. Finally. Seems like these droids are making the trip longer than it should." I stated with a sarcastic chuckle. The lifter had taken us 'up' several levels and allowed us leave on the command deck. Stepping out I could see the command bridge in the distance, and as I paced over to it, followed quickly by Anakin. I decided to lighten the air just before our battle with a Sith Lord. The traitorous Count Dooku. Last we met he had defeated me and removed Anakin's hand. Knowing we would have to take him as a team I calmed myself via some dry humor. "So, that deal with the Destroyers...reckon that removes a point from the count?" The count I was referring too were the number of times Anakin had saved my life. I counted nine times. He ten, but as I keep telling him, that business on Cato Neimodia does not count.

The blast doors slid open and I looked down a flight of stairs at both Dooku, and the Chancellor. Palpatine was constrained to a chair. And Dooku seemed to be finishing a communications between himself, Grievous and a Admiral via hologram as the images faded away. Stepping onto the stairs and removing my outer robe I pulled my lightsaber but held out on activating it for now. I spoke in a soft whisper between me and Anakin. "This time we take him together." Gripping the saber in my palm I kept it sheathed as I spoke sharply to Dooku.

"You wont be running away this time, Dooku." I taunted as I entered Soresu. Thinking of a plan, If I can keep Dooku occupied, with a defense that he cant get around. And Anakin pressures him with an aggressive flurry of strikes, then his Makashi style should be overwhelmed. But, with a Sith Lord of his power and ability all I know is that the struggle will not be easy.

Aboard the Invisible Hand

"Ahh master Kenobi what a pleasure to see you and your old Padawan again. I couldn't help but feel like you were avoiding me after our last encounter." Dooku said as he smiled benevolently at his employment of the Sith Technique Dun Moch which would weaken their morale and enrage them to the point where inconsistencies would begin to appear in their Lightsaber forms. Not that it would be needed as Obi Wan's form was Ataru like his master Qui Gon Jinn and the boy practiced a style of Jai Kari forms that would be perfectly suited against his sleek and graceful Makashi. Holding his Lightsaber loosely at his side he continued to smile benignly at the pair waiting for them to make the first move.

The Sith lord vader wrote:Anakin Skywalker, Bridge of the Invisible hand

Staring at the man who took his arm,Anakin felt hatred and revulsion. He knew that such feelings were unbecoming to a Jedi, but he didn't care. With a last wry smile, he glanced at his master. "Let's see if I can add another point to that tally". Than, together, they ignited their sabers and strode forward.

Anakin whirled into the battle, with aggressive attacks that forced Dooku back on the defensive. Whirling the blade up,than across, than feinting left and stabbing. However Dooku parried, and counter-attacked. Anakin stepped back slightly, allowing Obi-wan to defend with greater ease. After all, the strategy was to let Anakin attack and Obi-wan defend.

Dooku was astounded at the force of the blow before neatly parrying it to the side off the edge of his blade and sending back a blow of his own. Jumping back and bringing his Lightsaber up from a quick slash by what he thought would be an obvious move for an Ataru practitioner he was surprised to see Obi Wan in a defensive stance that only a Soresu master would use. Dooku frowned to himself before returning to circling the pair in a tighter stance "It appears you have learned much since our last meeting. I would not have expected that such skill in Soresu or Djem So could be achieved in such a short amount of time." Dooku said as he moved like a whirlwind towards the Skywalker brat before raining down a flurry of blows upon him "The question is will it be enough?" Dooku said hoping to provoke the response he wanted as he continued to hack away at Skywalker's defenses with neat quick blows.

New Armarzia wrote:Serena
Temple Ruins
Tython

Serena could not think of a moment she was more happy then that moment Brishkah said that he will always love her. Ever since she was a young girl of sixteen she knew she was attracted to her master and that attraction turned to love in a few years and only grew stronger as did her desires for him as she tried to suppress the over the last decade. But the moment quickly died as she too felt a disturbance, though in honesty she feared the disturbance she felt was from her own heart.

She quickly followed her master and love and grabbed his hand as he led her though her right hand held the hilt of her lightsaber ready to react to whatever it was that was pursuing the two of them.

On Tython

The noises of the monsters grew dimmer and dimmer as the Jedi made their way further into the Temple though they waited just outside the field of vision for a slip of mistake from the pair. As they continued further on into the Temple two shadows appeared in front of them and began to coalesce into a vaguely humanoid form. As the shadows continued to writhe in front of them and all around them now forming a perfect dome over their heads it became apparent that the forms were shaping into themselves. As the last details of their faces and bodies were formed to the last molecule by these force perversions they at last stood silently in front of the two Jedi awaiting their next moves.
Last edited by Bearon on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:11 am

Sira Marr - 'Noble Might'

Sira Marr immediately left the room and walked briskly to the storage room. All the while thinking about what she had just done. She may have not believed in the Jedi philosophy, but she didn't expect she would ever betray them. It was too late now, she made her decision and she had to live by it.

She arrived in the storage room and proceeded to the center room. She looked at her lightsaber, still gripped firmly in her hand. She latched it to her belt and sat on the floor. She began to focus on meditating, in order to employ her battle meditation. The very same technique that she used to help the Republic forces, was now to be used against them. She continued to focus until she employed her abilities to aid the CIS ships. Clone fighters were becoming more uncoordinated, flight captains and officers were becoming demoralized, actions were becoming more sloppy on the Republic's end. This would be her sign of loyalt to the CIS, and this would be her first act of independence from the Jedi and the Republic.

Brishkah

Brishkah stared at the figures, in curiosity of them. What were they? he wondered, Why are they here? He then noticed that they simply were standing in front of them. They must be waiting for them to make the first move, he thought.

He gripped his lightsaber tightly, but made no move to use it. He instead attempted to reach out with the force to determine the nature of these creatures. He had a feeling that they were tied to some dark presence, but wasn't sure. He could sense the dark side, and wondered how to deal with the threat.

He came to the conclusion that he had to dispell it somehow. "Serena, we are going to meditate. Do not ask why, just meditate on the Jedi teachings and try to project everything you learned." He began to meditate, he was attempting to bring calmness and compassion, the Light, into this place of darkness. He still held tightly to his lightsaber, but focused on his meditation.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

New Armarzia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Armarzia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Serena
Temple Ruins
Tython

"But..they," began Serena before sighing rather then pressing the issue. She kept her saber in her hand as she closed her eyes and began to focus as her master said. She attempted to push distracting thoughts away, though it was difficult as both her mind and heart were in a conflict and thus were clouded due to recent events. She forcefully kept her eyes closed to the point that it was painful, but she did her best to attune to the force despite the distractions and fear that clouded her.

Beorhtryth Vanzar
Beorhtryth's Camp
Mandalore

A man wearing silver armor with gold trimming along with various bones atop the armor as trophies from humanoids and beasts alike approached the camp flanked by two others wearing similar armor without the bone trophies. The three all carried rifles they casually held as they approached Beorhtryth who was flanked by the Ithorian who held only a blaster. Beorhtryth showed his teeth in his attempt to mimic a human smile and said, "Morta Vane, my old friend, it is a pleasure to see you."

The lead of the three Mandalorians took off his helmet to reveal a man of pale complexion, but a fiery red hair with a matching beard that gave him the appearance of mad man. "You are late Beor," Morta replied with a smile.

"My apologies Mora, the Black Suns have grown aggressive as of late which nearly compromised our shipment, but it is here, all the weapons and equipment you required," said Beorhtryth gesturing to the many crates that laid around the camp.

Morta glanced around and nodded. "Good, no need to draw this out then. I have grown cautious lately, those following Londo Janth have grown fairly aggressive. I suspect you will be visiting them soon?" Beorhtryth nodded in respond and Morta continued, "Well tell those blood-thirsty savages of his to stick to their own territory. One of those members of his barbaric cult hunted too close to our camps and 'accidentally' shot one of my men. If he doesn't keep those animals on a leash there will be consequences and I am sure none of us would want that."

Beorhtryth let out an exaggerated breath before saying, "Very well, it seems this is a pressing matter. I will see to it as quick as possible. I believe everything here is fine for yourself? If so, I will take the credits I am owed and will be off." Morta motioned to one of his two guards who approached and held out a chip that the Ithorian took before walking away followed by Beorhtryth as they prepared to journey onwards to the next camp.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Sulania wrote:Sira Marr - 'Noble Might'

Sira Marr immediately left the room and walked briskly to the storage room. All the while thinking about what she had just done. She may have not believed in the Jedi philosophy, but she didn't expect she would ever betray them. It was too late now, she made her decision and she had to live by it.

She arrived in the storage room and proceeded to the center room. She looked at her lightsaber, still gripped firmly in her hand. She latched it to her belt and sat on the floor. She began to focus on meditating, in order to employ her battle meditation. The very same technique that she used to help the Republic forces, was now to be used against them. She continued to focus until she employed her abilities to aid the CIS ships. Clone fighters were becoming more uncoordinated, flight captains and officers were becoming demoralized, actions were becoming more sloppy on the Republic's end. This would be her sign of loyalt to the CIS, and this would be her first act of independence from the Jedi and the Republic.

Brishkah

Brishkah stared at the figures, in curiosity of them. What were they? he wondered, Why are they here? He then noticed that they simply were standing in front of them. They must be waiting for them to make the first move, he thought.

He gripped his lightsaber tightly, but made no move to use it. He instead attempted to reach out with the force to determine the nature of these creatures. He had a feeling that they were tied to some dark presence, but wasn't sure. He could sense the dark side, and wondered how to deal with the threat.

He came to the conclusion that he had to dispell it somehow. "Serena, we are going to meditate. Do not ask why, just meditate on the Jedi teachings and try to project everything you learned." He began to meditate, he was attempting to bring calmness and compassion, the Light, into this place of darkness. He still held tightly to his lightsaber, but focused on his meditation.

New Armarzia wrote:Serena
Temple Ruins
Tython

"But..they," began Serena before sighing rather then pressing the issue. She kept her saber in her hand as she closed her eyes and began to focus as her master said. She attempted to push distracting thoughts away, though it was difficult as both her mind and heart were in a conflict and thus were clouded due to recent events. She forcefully kept her eyes closed to the point that it was painful, but she did her best to attune to the force despite the distractions and fear that clouded her.

Beorhtryth Vanzar
Beorhtryth's Camp
Mandalore

A man wearing silver armor with gold trimming along with various bones atop the armor as trophies from humanoids and beasts alike approached the camp flanked by two others wearing similar armor without the bone trophies. The three all carried rifles they casually held as they approached Beorhtryth who was flanked by the Ithorian who held only a blaster. Beorhtryth showed his teeth in his attempt to mimic a human smile and said, "Morta Vane, my old friend, it is a pleasure to see you."

The lead of the three Mandalorians took off his helmet to reveal a man of pale complexion, but a fiery red hair with a matching beard that gave him the appearance of mad man. "You are late Beor," Morta replied with a smile.

"My apologies Mora, the Black Suns have grown aggressive as of late which nearly compromised our shipment, but it is here, all the weapons and equipment you required," said Beorhtryth gesturing to the many crates that laid around the camp.

Morta glanced around and nodded. "Good, no need to draw this out then. I have grown cautious lately, those following Londo Janth have grown fairly aggressive. I suspect you will be visiting them soon?" Beorhtryth nodded in respond and Morta continued, "Well tell those blood-thirsty savages of his to stick to their own territory. One of those members of his barbaric cult hunted too close to our camps and 'accidentally' shot one of my men. If he doesn't keep those animals on a leash there will be consequences and I am sure none of us would want that."

Beorhtryth let out an exaggerated breath before saying, "Very well, it seems this is a pressing matter. I will see to it as quick as possible. I believe everything here is fine for yourself? If so, I will take the credits I am owed and will be off." Morta motioned to one of his two guards who approached and held out a chip that the Ithorian took before walking away followed by Beorhtryth as they prepared to journey onwards to the next camp.

As the two Jedi sat to meditate their doppelgangers also sat down and began to meditate copying their every moves.
Last edited by Bearon on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:52 pm

A CIS outpost on Cato Neimoidia

Songho Maar thrust his right lightsaber into a droid's chest while cutting his hand off with the other, deflected a blaster shot with the latter, then pulled his first weapon out of the destroyed machine and jumped to the relative cover of a metal chair. All around him, the droids were in slow retreat under the onslaught of Master Koon's clone troops. Plo Koon himself was fighting nearby, cutting down droid after droid with unfailing grace and lethal accuracy. Songho, seeing that a group of droids was trying to circle around the clones and take them in the rear, aimed his weapon's integrated blaster at one of them and opened fire, hitting it in the shoulder and chest: it fell, but the twenty others noticed Songho and charged towards him, opening fire. Ah. Not good. Songho leapt over the chair, threw it at the droids - he hit two of them, but they would be up and shooting again in a few seconds -, landed in a crouched stance and deflected a handful of shots with both his sabers before rolling out of the way, returning fire with his own blasters. The situation wasn't looking too good.

Then Master Koon appeared behind the droids, there was a flash of yellow lightning, and the machines all went down together, singed and out of order. He really is powerful, isn't he, thought Songho with unbridled admiration. Plo Koon was the only Jedi Songho knew to be able to use the Electric Judgement; Songho himself wouldn't be able to use for decades, if ever, in his own opinion, though Master Koon sometimes insinuated that his Padawan would be able to do it soon if he simply left the combat rooms for a while.

As Songho stood up and walked over to his Master, Koon said, "The droids are routed. We should be able to catch a few CIS high officers today." He turned towards the clone Captain Jag and ordered: "Captain, maintain the encirclement on the base. We're taking five units with us inside to capture whoever we find." Then, to Songho: "You did well, my Padawan. That last move was overly rash, but you saw a problem arising and interrupted the enemy's movement. Be more careful in the future. Good job, nevertheless." Songho was flattered. Master Koon continued: "Come with me now. You'll be in command of our fifth clone unit for the time being: it's that one over there," he said, waving his clawed hand towards a group of ten clones who were just walking down their vessel's gangplank. "Go introduce yourself, then come on, we must move swiftly."
Songho, enthusiastic about one of his first command, ran over to the clones.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Eridanus 3
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:44 pm

RAS Intrepid, Battle of Coruscant, 19 BBY

Commander Wahuhi Corinthi, 313th Jump Brigade.
Alpha Regiment was gathered in the Acclamator's port docking bay. Commander Corinthi chose them to be the main assault force on this mission. Bravo Dog and Echo Regiments would be called up as needed. The objective was simple. Steal the Noble Might from the Separatists. Despite the arrival of the Open Circle Fleet, the battle was going rather poorly for the Republic, and his superiors thought this would be a great idea. Sometimes Jedi like master Tiin forget that not everybody has the force on their side. Oh well. Order are orders, right? Now, to get on with the attack.
"Men, I'll keep this short quick and to the point. We have a situation on our hands. The battle isn't going well for us, and we are loosing ships and clones out there. General Tiin, in his infinite wisdom, has ordered us, and the Impavid, to take two Separatist ships, the Prosperous, and the Noble Might. Now Master Tiin is already taking the Prosperous, and has left us with the Noble Might. We going in alone troopers, so keep your heads on a swivel, your eyes peeled, and keep your fingers on your triggers. We launch in the Gunships in two minutes.

Soon enough, the gunships were launched and they on their way to victory, or certain death.

Last edited by John Shepard Tuesday, December 7, 2185, edited 2 times

This message brought to you by Eri.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Aran Vale-CIS Vice Admiral-Aboard the 'Noble Might'-Battle of Coruscant
The 'Noble Might' above Coruscant

The message I had sent to Dooku was interrupted. And from the sound of it by Jedi. I knew Dooku was with the Chancellor, and the Jedi must be trying to rescue him. If they succeed, then this battle was for nothing. But, dooku is among the most talented Jedi, or ex Jedi in the Galaxy. And is a superb duelist with a saber. And as our leader, I trust his consul almost absolutely. Although I am offset that he would have Grievous command the Droid Armies over me. I had fought well for the Confederacy, and have been steadfastly loyal to the cause for the duration. Even fighting on after my own world was lost to the Republic. Granted, it is not as if I was never recognized for my contributions. But, a man of Dooku's intelligence and insight should see that General Grievous is hurting us more than anything. I dont care how many Jedi he has killed, as killing individual Jedi Knights has little impact on the larger war.

I shook my head.

Grievous is a masterful tactician, even I will admit that. He can command surface armies far more competently than I ever could. And has won several victories and given us a sense that the Jedi are not unbeatable. Namely by killing them himself. If he could just let go of his hatred of the Jedi, then he could very well lead us to victory, but he allows his personal hatred to harm the war effort.

But then, a Neimoidian Officer cried out about another wave of Republic Gunships approaching.

A rescue attempt perhaps? No matter, such a boarding force has little chance of any real harm. The officer was in this rare instance female.With large, glowing goldish eyes, a thin frame and a lightly tanned coloration.

"Admiral, what our our orders for the Noble Might's defense?" She implored as I paced up next to her, leaning over her shoulder as I searched the scanners, and replied calmly.

"Activate the blast shields to seal off the hanger bay. They can land no where else and will have to take time to blast through to force entry. That means more time outside where they will be targeted by point defense cannons, turbo lasers and vulture and buzz droids. So, direct Vultures to circle the ship, engage any and all Republic Gunships. Also, deploy squads of Supers with B-1s into the passage ways leading into the hanger." I commanded as I stood straight and then made my way to the comm terminal, and punched in the code for the cargo storage room, a massive room near the hanger.

With Sira now able to hear me through the ship's comms, I warned her of the incoming Republic forces. Speaking into the mic, I gave her clear instructions to not leave the storage room.

"Sira, we have Republic forces incoming. They may force a landing. I want you to use your Battle Meditation to try and have them killed before they can land. If they land, do not panic and stay where you are, I am having four Droidekas, six magna guards along with two squads of Supers and B1s to guard you. You will be fine. Also, the halls will be crawling with droid forces for them to fight though. I am just warning you. Good luck."

After giving Sira her orders I turned my attention back to the battle at hand. The Republic is getting bold. Two boarding attempts in less than an hour. I decided to try and contact Grievous once more.

Patching my comms system into his command bridge, I sent another message.

General Grievous,
The Battle for Coruscant is lost. We should retreat now while we still have the Chancellor in our custody. I again urge you to take our main fleet and head south through the secret hyper lanes and back into the outer rim territories of Mustafar and Utapau. And allow me to take my own fleet north to Mygeeto to salvage our forces and foundries there. If we move quickly we should be ableto save half of our forces here. And these ships will be needed to defend our space from the Republic's sieges and counter attacks soon. Consider this strongly, Vice Admiral Vale

Obi Wan Kenobi-Jedi Master-Aboard the 'Invisible Hand'-Battle of Coruscant

Dooku seemed to be easily keeping up with our coordinated attack with him. And my Soresu was not working out as planned and instead forced Anakin to bear the brunt of the Dark Lord's attack. So, I decided to switch styles, and I used a force leap to reposition on Dooku's blind side and unleash an Ataru attack. Makashi, Dooku's favored stance is best against a single opponent. Not multiple enemies. With several powerful and wide blows I tried to pressure Dooku and make him lose his footing. The blue and red clash of blades collided and made a scene as colorful as the blaster bolts in the space battle outside this very ship.

Then, in an effort to end the battle quickly, or force an opening for Anakin, I made a wide and powerful swing at Dooku. With the goal to force his attention on me so Anakin can get the killing blow. Although, I could sense the rising anger and frustration in Ani, and had warned him many times to not allow emotions to cloud his judgement when we faced Dooku again. Not to mention the pull of the dark side to consider. Only with a calm and clear mind can we best this master of the Sith, and so I pushed such thought out of my mind as my blade colloded once more with Dooku's.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Sira Marr - 'Noble Might'

Sira's meditation was broken by Admirale Vale over a comm. He told her to remain calm and that there were Republic forces on their way to board the ship, and that she was to continue employing her battle meditation. She went back to meditating.

Brishkah - Tython

Brishkah looked from broke his meditation to see that the dopplegangers were also meditating just as they were. He rose up from his meditation stance and lit his lightsaber to see if the creature also had a lightsaber like his.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Eridanus 3
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Commander Corinthi
It wasn't long before we passed into the Flak envelope of the enemy. Black chemical smoke was bursting all around our formation. A forward gunship was hit in its wing fuel tank. It soon tumbled downward in a tight spiral, bursting in a fiery blast that took a nearby gunship with it. Lasers continued streaking past, but that was the least of our worries. The damn Seps also sent up a full host of fighters. Luckily, we had an escort. However as the 25 fighters we had flew in to protect us, all they did was plummet in various directions burning in terrible explosions. The fire became even more intense the closer we were to our target. So far, out of an initial 150 LAAT/i gunships, only 95 remained. Nearly half of Alpha Company was lost. However, it was still more than enough to complete the mission. The pilots flew near the ships, and we jumped out onto the surface of the ship itself, flying in with our jetpacks.

Last edited by John Shepard Tuesday, December 7, 2185, edited 2 times

This message brought to you by Eri.

Robor
Secretary

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Robor » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:24 pm

BALAVAN NIRE - PLANET BUDPOCK
Planet Budpock

Balavan stood at attention along with a few others his age before the captain of a small band of pirates. "G'morning ladies and gentlemen," the captain, Jas Til, said, in a drunken stupor. "I guess you'all know why I've called you here today." One of the others, a dark haired human female, tentatively raised her hand. "Did oi give you permission to speak?!" Jas yelled angrily. "I ought to have you thrown overboard for mutiny!" Balavan chuckled to himself. Jas had always been like a father to him, since his biological parents had been killed when he was very young in a raid by a rival pirate gang. Just then, the first mate ran into the room, breathing heavily. "Captain Jas, we have a, uh, situation." he said between breaths.
"What? What is it?" Jas replied gruffly.
"The Torak have found our hideout, they've already kille-" His sentence was stopped short as a shot from a blaster took off the back of his head. His corpse slumped to the floor. Balavan watched, panicked, as the room quickly filled up with Torak, a rival pirate gang. "I aint going down without a fight!" Jas yelled as he struggled to pull his blaster out of it's holster, backing against a nearby wall, but it was too late. The leader of the rival gang rushed up to him and plunged a blade deep into Jas' chest. Jas took one final gasp of air, before life left his body. Balavan's eyes widened with rage. and the force surged around him. Everyone nearby was violently thrown against the walls, meeting their immediate ends and Balavan fell to his knees. He was overwhelmed with emotion, and began to sob violently.

Some time passed before Balavan took back control of his emotions, now was not the time. He must find a way off this planet that had never really been a home. He removed the blade inserted in Jas' chest and placed it carefully upon his lap. A fitting monument to my father, he thought. Balavan stood up and grabbed a nearby blaster before making his way out of the hideout and to a nearby port. Utilizing the skills he had learned as a pirate, he manipulated a merchant into trading off a nearly useless ship for some relatively worthless trinkets. Jas had trained him well enough on how to pilot a ship to get to the next planet over, Tython, a long abandoned planet that was once the homeworld of the jedi order. There, Balavan hoped to find answers about the power he recently found he was in possession of.

Exiting hyperspace, balavan looked upon the lush green planet with curiosity. Freedom, at last, he thought to himself, breathing a sigh of relief. Perhaps there is someone who can help me here. Suddenly the ship started rolling, and the inside lit up with blinking red lights and alarms. Balavan quickly grabbed the controls of the ship and searched for the problem. A nearby scanner showed that one of the rear engines had failed, and the ship was plunging towards Tython. "Just great!" Balavan yelled at himself as the ship screeched and lurched. Balavan pressed all the buttons he could think of, trying to get the engine started again, but it simply wasn't working. He rushed to the back of the old ship, and found the problem. The strain of the jump through hyperspace had caused some wires to become severed. He worked feverishly to repair them as the ship entered the atmosphere of Tython, falling at a break-neck speed. Finally he repaired the last wire and the engine roared to life, but only quick enough to slow them down, not keep them in the air. The ship hit the ground, crushing a large area of forest and ripping up some trees as it slid, Balavan blacked out before his brain had registered what happened.
Pro: Life, Anarchism, Laissez Faire Capitalism, Gun Rights, Minarchism, Free Speech, Libertarianism, LGBT Rights
Anti: Totalitarianism, Authoritarian, Fascism, Gun Control, Feminism, Drug War

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse