NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars Rise of an Empire IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Evbrus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Evbrus » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:31 pm

In the "Invisible Hand"
When Anakin did not kill Dooku, I felt disappointed. But when I was set free from my restraints.I had to kill Dooku myself, But I can't do it here. I will better use my Sun Guard to assasinate him or an alternative way. The ship is beginning to break down and I say to the jedi, "We must go now the ship is breaking apart".
Last edited by Evbrus on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Communism is Love, Communism is Life

"Bombs do not choose. They will hit everything.
-Nikita Khrushchev

Member of The Communist Pact

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Shooting away from the wreckage of the Fighter, The Watching Eye lifted off, to the position of the Invisible Hand. Kavron hails the Invisible Hand. "Ello, Jedi. I see you won this battle. Anything you would like to say?" He asked them amusedly. "Or are you gonna attack me already?"

The Sith lord vader
Secretary

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sith lord vader » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:23 am

Anakin Skywalker, control center of the Invisible hand.

As the ship plunged towards the surface of coruscant, Anakin grabbed the controls, turning Dooku over to Obi-wan. Firing repulsorlift engines and opening and closing hatches and such, attempting to slow the speed.

At this point a hail came through the comlink. Anakin listened to what it said, than shut the comlink off. Brash sithspawn he thought. I have better things to do than listen to his posturing.
Dark lord of the sith, Chosen One, Loving father.

All kneel, or receive throat hugs.

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 am

"Ohohoho?" Kavron asked. "Fire the cannons at the Disrespectful kid. Don't want to spoil him." He laughed, and shot a droid simply because he felt like it. The other Droids rushed to their stations and powered up the Cannons, aiming them at the Command Center. He hailed Anakin again, simply to annoy him.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse