NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout RP group (Fallout RP group, WIP, Open To All)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
BOS Capital Chapter
Senator
 
Posts: 4286
Founded: Feb 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby BOS Capital Chapter » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:30 am

Cyprevus wrote:Everybody look at the RP area under the OP and members

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=301239#p20617081

If you want your RP listed fill out a app for it

Its called Fallout New Vegas: Post Hoover Dam

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:32 am

BOS Capital Chapter wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:Everybody look at the RP area under the OP and members

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=301239#p20617081

If you want your RP listed fill out a app for it

Its called Fallout New Vegas: Post Hoover Dam

Yeah I know it is the 2nd one
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:49 am

So what do all of you think about the name the Vault RP
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:24 am

How do you all like this?

http://i.imgur.com/aftLvvR.jpg
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Ouldale
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1083
Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouldale » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:28 am

Cyprevus wrote:
Ouldale wrote:Well, I have added everything I can think of, but I don't know if its enough. Any feedback, especially suggestions and criticism, would go a long ways.

It is a faction one right

Two parts:
Faction: Maximum 2 Factions per character
Character: Maximum 1 Characters per person
EDIT: The character and faction IC threads could be seperate.
Last edited by Ouldale on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Econ Right: -2
Social Libertarian: -7.5

Socialist Anarchist Total-Isolationist Bleeding-Heart Progressive

Largely unsuccessful attempt at representing my RL not RP political views:Ouldale Irl Political Views

User avatar
Ouldale
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1083
Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouldale » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:30 am

Cyprevus wrote:How do you all like this?

http://i.imgur.com/aftLvvR.jpg

Cool
Econ Right: -2
Social Libertarian: -7.5

Socialist Anarchist Total-Isolationist Bleeding-Heart Progressive

Largely unsuccessful attempt at representing my RL not RP political views:Ouldale Irl Political Views

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:30 am

Ouldale wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:It is a faction one right

Two parts:
Faction: Maximum 2 Factions per character
Character: Maximum 1 Characters per person

Ok maybe you should add a section for just accepted factions and characters
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:31 am

Ouldale wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:How do you all like this?

http://i.imgur.com/aftLvvR.jpg

Cool

I can't post the picture because it is not 900 by 900
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Ouldale
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1083
Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouldale » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:31 am

Cyprevus wrote:
Ouldale wrote:Two parts:
Faction: Maximum 2 Factions per character
Character: Maximum 1 Characters per person

Ok maybe you should add a section for just accepted factions and characters

It is in one of the many spoilers. Just check.
Econ Right: -2
Social Libertarian: -7.5

Socialist Anarchist Total-Isolationist Bleeding-Heart Progressive

Largely unsuccessful attempt at representing my RL not RP political views:Ouldale Irl Political Views

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:32 am

Ouldale wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:Ok maybe you should add a section for just accepted factions and characters

It is in one of the many spoilers. Just check.

I know
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16992
Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:34 am

Gigaverse wrote:I've never actually played any Fallout game before, but the game generated enough interest for me to read through at least 20% of its lore.

Say, anyone here ever thought of RPing Fallout... with NationStates nations? Using Alternate History?


That's been done before, and I didn't really like it...
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
Solntsa Roshcha --- Postmodern Poyltheist
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."
-Renzo Novatore, Verso il Nulla Creatore

User avatar
Ouldale
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1083
Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouldale » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:41 am

Cyprevus wrote:
Ouldale wrote:It is in one of the many spoilers. Just check.

I know

So what do you want me to add?
Econ Right: -2
Social Libertarian: -7.5

Socialist Anarchist Total-Isolationist Bleeding-Heart Progressive

Largely unsuccessful attempt at representing my RL not RP political views:Ouldale Irl Political Views

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:53 am

Ouldale wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:I know

So what do you want me to add?

I think it is good there is noting else to add that I can think of.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10800
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Nation Name: Cainesland
Interests (must include Fallout): Fallout, Dinosaurs, Jurassic park (movie), blast from the past (movie), Star Wars, the elder scrolls series, red Skelton, rick smith(red green), old games (ex. Star Wars republic commando, army men:sarges war, Tork:evolution, etc.), the Ed Sullivan show, Music (1900-1989), history, learning, reading, sitting by a pond and watching nature, conversing with other people (this includes (but is not limited to) both, talking, listening and accepting (and learning from) the other persons viewpoint), the wizard of oz (movie), Duck tales (show), Latin, Politics, public speaking, digimon rumble arena 2 (game), travelling, the walking dead (show), walking, I will edit more in as I see fit (if that's alright)
Reason you want to join: I was Invited, and I like fallout.
Rp sample (if I know you you do not have to put one, if your op of a very successful rp post it here. Must be at least One paragraph.): You know me :) .
Last edited by Cainesland on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Ouldale
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1083
Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouldale » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:57 pm

For my interests I only posted my Fallout related ones. I really do like things other than Fallout, I just didn't list them. :p
Econ Right: -2
Social Libertarian: -7.5

Socialist Anarchist Total-Isolationist Bleeding-Heart Progressive

Largely unsuccessful attempt at representing my RL not RP political views:Ouldale Irl Political Views

User avatar
Ouldale
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1083
Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouldale » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Cyprevus wrote:Guys please join

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=297822

I can't join until at least August. I'm going out of town this Friday, for a month, and might not even be able to post on the 2 current RPs I'm in. Once Aug. 3 hits, I can join and be quite active.
Econ Right: -2
Social Libertarian: -7.5

Socialist Anarchist Total-Isolationist Bleeding-Heart Progressive

Largely unsuccessful attempt at representing my RL not RP political views:Ouldale Irl Political Views

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Ouldale wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:Guys please join

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=297822

I can't join until at least August. I'm going out of town this Friday, for a month, and might not even be able to post on the 2 current RPs I'm in. Once Aug. 3 hits, I can join and be quite active.

Ok
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Cainesland wrote:Nation Name: Cainesland
Interests (must include Fallout): Fallout, Dinosaurs, Jurassic park (movie), blast from the past (movie), Star Wars, the elder scrolls series, red Skelton, rick smith(red green), old games (ex. Star Wars republic commando, army men:sarges war, Tork:evolution, etc.), the Ed Sullivan show, Music (1900-1989), history, learning, reading, sitting by a pond and watching nature, conversing with other people (this includes (but is not limited to) both, talking, listening and accepting (and learning from) the other persons viewpoint), the wizard of oz (movie), Duck tales (show), Latin, Politics, public speaking, digimon rumble arena 2 (game), travelling, the walking dead (show), walking, I will edit more in as I see fit (if that's alright)
Reason you want to join: I was Invited, and I like fallout.
Rp sample (if I know you you do not have to put one, if your op of a very successful rp post it here. Must be at least One paragraph.): You know me :) .

Accepted
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Maryginia
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Maryginia » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Nation Name:Maryginia
Interests (must include Fallout):Falout, Fallout New Vegas, RP'ing
Reason you want to join:I like fallout
Rp sample (if I know you you do not have to put one, if your op of a very successful rp post it here. Must be at least One paragraph.):
Here's two of them
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268697&hilit=after+legion
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=244217&hilit=after+legion
PRO ISRAEL AND DAMN PROUD
TAKE BACK MUSIC!
Impeach Pop music, Legalize creativity, Auto-tune is theft, Real Music forever

I SIDE WITH UKRAINE

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Maryginia wrote:Nation Name:Maryginia
Interests (must include Fallout):Falout, Fallout New Vegas, RP'ing
Reason you want to join:I like fallout
Rp sample (if I know you you do not have to put one, if your op of a very successful rp post it here. Must be at least One paragraph.):
Here's two of them
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268697&hilit=after+legion
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=244217&hilit=after+legion

Accepted
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10800
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Fallout related question: I'm curious why it appears so common for people on fallout Rp's to have it common to have mr.house lose or in honest hearts, the sorrows to fight. Can someone explain this to me? Because I've always had mr house win (because he's awesome, old and brilliant), and the sorrows flee (to keep their innocence).

User avatar
Ouldale
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1083
Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouldale » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Cainesland wrote:Fallout related question: I'm curious why it appears so common for people on fallout Rp's to have it common to have mr.house lose or in honest hearts, the sorrows to fight. Can someone explain this to me? Because I've always had mr house win (because he's awesome, old and brilliant), and the sorrows flee (to keep their innocence).

Sorrows fight cause it's a better overall ending for everyone except Daniel, but both of his endings suck. If the Sorrows flee, then Zion s trashed by the White Legs, and the White Legs pose a threat, albeit not an immediate one.

I don't like Mr. House (Independent NV ftw) he is a selfish old man, although I can't argue that he is brilliant. He is cocky and never shows any gratitude. He's a tyrant. He kills or assimilates factions for his own well being. He just uses the courier. Plus I like helping normal people, not already rich people who get whatever they want.
Last edited by Ouldale on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Econ Right: -2
Social Libertarian: -7.5

Socialist Anarchist Total-Isolationist Bleeding-Heart Progressive

Largely unsuccessful attempt at representing my RL not RP political views:Ouldale Irl Political Views

User avatar
Cyprevus
Minister
 
Posts: 2093
Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Should we change our name to the Vault Rp?
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10800
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:14 pm

I think both work but fallout Rp conveys the message perfectly fine as it is.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: New Cobastheia, New Mordka, Ormata

Advertisement

Remove ads