NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:18 pm

The BranRiech wrote:I'm back from work.

I decided, during the long hours of a dead Monday night at a pizza place, that I'm not going to go on a break from PL, though I did feel better knowing that I'm winding down which characters I'm going to use, which I feel, gives me clear goals on what to do for each character. So I'm going to only be playing 4 characters, but only ever two at a time.

Bran
Calle
Toscha
Drova/Yuna (I count them as one, because I'll either be using one at a time, or both at the same time which is easy for me to do)

:p

Any questions?

Bran and Yuna are somewhat fleshed out, but the others are still 2D. They could use TLC. What makes them tick, what do they dread? Craft a few posts that read like oneshots, if it helps, to ground them. It doesn't have to be a book. A paragraph will do. You can look at the IC's last few pages to get a feel for it. (I posted one for FUBAR to establish his sentiments, reveal a bit about his basic properties, and to establish that he's a prime target for being tricked utilitzed by my other character for an upcoming story.

You're a clever writer Bran. If it helps, block something out in first person like Tilt suggested long ago. You did a remarkable post back then. Read through it, doctor it back to third person, and mission accomplished.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Ironically, Ceril has already snapped. Swith read through the googidoc and expressed horror. "NS is PG13, for fuck's sake!" A vanilla collab resulted.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Highfort
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Cerillium wrote:Ironically, Ceril has already snapped. Swith read through the googidoc and expressed horror. "NS is PG13, for fuck's sake!" A vanilla collab resulted.

The collab that you posted was quite something, though I wish I could've seen it in its original form. PG-13 is great and all but there's nothing quite like having all the freedom.
First as tragedy, then as farce

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Cerillium wrote:Ironically, Ceril has already snapped. Swith read through the googidoc and expressed horror. "NS is PG13, for fuck's sake!" A vanilla collab resulted.

Wot?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:26 pm

I want answers.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:27 pm

I want to see.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Torii is Tsu's liver.

inb4 Charumati eats Torii.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Cerillium wrote:Bran and Yuna are somewhat fleshed out, but the others are still 2D. They could use TLC. What makes them tick, what do they dread? Craft a few posts that read like oneshots, if it helps, to ground them. It doesn't have to be a book. A paragraph will do. You can look at the IC's last few pages to get a feel for it. (I posted one for FUBAR to establish his sentiments, reveal a bit about his basic properties, and to establish that he's a prime target for being tricked utilitzed by my other character for an upcoming story.

You're a clever writer Bran. If it helps, block something out in first person like Tilt suggested long ago. You did a remarkable post back then. Read through it, doctor it back to third person, and mission accomplished.

Well I figured I'd keep Bran because I might end up running his story soon with the few people who want to go along with, and then Yuna because it's fun for me to run her alongside Drova, and it wouldn't much make sense to keep one of them inactive when they're siblings.

And yeah, I feel quite strong with writing in 1st person as well, so I might give that a try.

*Nods*

Also, collab that had to be nerfed?

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Torii is Tsu's liver.

Wut
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:

Wut

Avoiding autocorrect: the difference between gilding and gelding. :unsure:
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:

Wut

Check yo grammar.

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:

I want to see.

I'm curious.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Wut

Check yo grammar.

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:I want to see.

I'm curious.

*Shoots self*
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:47 pm

:lol2:

The original paragraphs had Ceril destroying parts of the lab. It wasn't too bad until he got to his corpse collection. Their dead eyes mocked him. He can't die (thanks to Charumati's enchantment) hence his quest to kill his humanity by becoming a machine. He took their eyes out of spite.
Last edited by Cerillium on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Highfort
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Cerillium wrote::lol2:

The original paragraphs had Ceril destroying parts of the lab. It wasn't too bad until he got to his corpse collection. Their dead eyes mocked him. He can't die (thanks to Charumati's enchantment) hence his quest to kill his humanity by becoming a machine. He took their eyes out of spite.

Damn, now I really want to read it. I scream for eye scream.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Oh don't let Levi find out about that, he might make him an offer how to.

EDIT: I has no idea where anyone is.
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:52 pm

That's pretty metal.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Highfort wrote:Damn, now I really want to read it. I scream for eye scream.

It was deleted during the course of editing. I regret not saving a copy, but it isn't as if I can't write it again down the line.

This is why our old group did much of their RPing on an OSF.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:04 pm

I lost track of time, so no posts from me tonight. Hopefully tomorrow.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Am I needed? :p
mumblemumblemumble

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Cerillium wrote:

It was deleted during the course of editing. I regret not saving a copy, but it isn't as if I can't write it again down the line.

Yeah,that adult only zone .

I can take guesses on what goes on in it from what you just posted and what I do in private with others. :P
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Highfort
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 pm

Cerillium wrote:

OSF?

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 pm

Damn thee PG-13 rating! Thou art both shackles and shield!

I once read that the Marquis de Sade, the guy "sadism" is named after, was thrown into prison by Napoleon after he read some of his books because they were just that vile and shocking. Ever since then, I've wanted to know what Napoleon would do if he had access to the internet and all it's... ahem... glory.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Am I needed? :p

Always. We have a penguin hoard to maintain.

Hoard. Hoarder? Horder? Why is English so damn confusing?

OSF = Off Site Forum. TAB has one though its seldom used. http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_Apartment_Block/login/

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Giovenith wrote:Damn thee PG-13 rating! Thou art both shackles and shield!

I once read that the Marquis de Sade, the guy "sadism" is named after, was thrown into prison by Napoleon after he read some of his books because they were just that vile and shocking. Ever since then, I've wanted to know what Napoleon would do if he had access to the internet and all it's... ahem... glory.

Be dead from a heart attack. I've seen some pretty messed up things..and maybe write them..
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Well since I can't get a question answered, I guess I am logging off for now. Ciao.

You have my attention.
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse