NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:The rest look like a loveable collection of misfit insurgents who are gonna' give the commies a run for their rubles, save for the Roman dude.

...who will be in charge after the glorious, if slightly confused, revolution.

Salve.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Ha, that test was dead on.

No, I'm not a penguin. :p

Clearly. Penguins don't sit on branches.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Ha, that test was dead on.

No, I'm not a penguin. :p

Clearly. Penguins don't sit on branches.

I prefer trunks. I don't like snapshots.

Just for the hell of it, here's my matchmake with Mon.

Friendship = I'm too overpowering
Sexual chemistry = An ugly mess
Love and marriage = A preposterous idea
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:12 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Off to the left. The only one of the military operators who looks like they know what they're doing.

The rest look like a loveable collection of misfit insurgents who are gonna' give the commies a run for their rubles, save for the Roman dude.

Brutus.

The girl in the middle won the contest. She was dressed as Amelia Earhart. I came in second and claimed gender discrimination. We had a good laugh.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:*Mez and Torii go out hunting*

*Run into Kei and Katya*

:p

Calling it right now.

And my char.

I would suggest throwing Reginald into the mix.
Also, nap time. If you want to learn about Fvaarniimarn song/poetry in Rmwtyliin's time, head to the IC.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
And my char.

I would, but then things would get all unwarm and unfuzzy and then I'd be down a Bangkok sewer trying to fish out some guy's keys.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:39 pm

The BranRiech wrote:*Mez and Torii go out hunting*

*Run into Kei and Katya*

:p

Calling it right now.

I was actually just thinking the same thing :p

Anyways, I'll post tomorrow. I'm wiped out from a workout.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:I would suggest throwing Reginald into the mix.

I would, but then things would get all unwarm and unfuzzy and then I'd be down a Bangkok sewer trying to fish out some guy's keys.

:lol: Oh Tilt...

So I've got which players for the hunt so far? Correct list below if incorrect:

Torsi
Tilt
GT
Bran

because I'm not sure how I want this hunt to go down, this will be free to join and leave but... actually I need to TG Tilt...

-throws a TG Tilt's way... with a tacklehug in it-

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:54 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:Clearly. Penguins don't sit on branches.

I prefer trunks. I don't like snapshots.

Just for the hell of it, here's my matchmake with Mon.

Friendship = I'm too overpowering
Sexual chemistry = An ugly mess
Love and marriage = A preposterous idea

Wait...what?
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:50 pm

I had an epic idea for a mini-adventure. It would happen right after Christmas. Hmm. Total revival afterwards.

Nah.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Cerillium wrote:I had an epic idea for a mini-adventure. It would happen right after Christmas. Hmm. Total revival afterwards.

Nah.

I got a diferent mini adventure lined up with Mon, but I am interested in getting my other Characters in on it.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Cerillium wrote:I had an epic idea for a mini-adventure. It would happen right after Christmas. Hmm. Total revival afterwards.

Nah.

I...but... :meh:
mumblemumblemumble

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
And my char.

Also, nap time. If you want to learn about Fvaarniimarn song/poetry in Rmwtyliin's time, head to the IC.

I am up for a good old fashion hunt.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:I would suggest throwing Reginald into the mix.

I am up for a good old fashion hunt.

Just waiting on Min to TG me back; I threw him a question.

BRB - dinner.
mumblemumblemumble

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Nah.

Almost everyone dies...THAT is one terrible Christmas.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:32 pm

No worry. I wouldn't run anything death-related until after characters return to Bielefeld.
Last edited by Cerillium on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Nah.

What about that one non-PL yet PL RP we were gonna do for Halloween? I still wanna do that.

Achievement

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Monfrox wrote:

Nah.

What about that one non-PL yet PL RP we were gonna do for Halloween? I still wanna do that.

Got char ready for submission whenever.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Monfrox wrote:

Nah.

The plague zombie RP? Feb or March.

I foresee Feburary and March as the restart of awesome normalcy. (Meaning life will get back to normal after Swith's surgery etc.)

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:20 pm

I survived that last time.

Come to think of it, I think the only time Gio has ever been "dead" in any form of PL or storyline was in Fallout Bielefeld, and that wasn't even "on screen" or of my doing. Not that I'm complaining, I'm not eager to get characters killed for real (and by real, I mean main storyling/canon of course), resurrections rampant or not. Honestly, I'm still not even sure how Gio would go about being resurrected in the event that it did happen.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Giovenith wrote:I survived that last time.

Come to think of it, I think the only time Gio has ever been "dead" in any form of PL or storyline was in Fallout Bielefeld, and that wasn't even "on screen" or of my doing. Not that I'm complaining, I'm not eager to get characters killed for real (and by real, I mean main storyling/canon of course), resurrections rampant or not. Honestly, I'm still not even sure how Gio would go about being resurrected in the event that it did happen.

Giovenith would be one of the ones that wouldn't die. She, Mab, Kei and other gods would have a different role to fill.

Think of it less as "Cer kills all the characters" and more as "Cer takes the characters on a quest through Heaven, Asgard etc."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:31 pm

If it ever involved death, but was an optional outcome that could be avoided, I'd still make it a challenge to RP my characters realistically, yet have them not die. Dying for my characters...well...I think I wore that out a long time ago...

Achievement

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:31 pm

@Gio, Slobo, Tsu: Replied here, not sure if you saw.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:35 pm

I was waiting for Slobo.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:@Gio, Slobo, Tsu: Replied here, not sure if you saw.

Saw. Haven't had time to post. Long day for me.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse