NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Looong post for Tsu, short for you two.

Because I'm awesome!

You broke the forum.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Tsu, looks like your last post broke the IC thread formatting. Maybe a missing close-something tag?
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:Tsu, looks like your last post broke the IC thread formatting. Maybe a missing close-something tag?

Eeeeh?

DEAR LORD WHAT DID I BLOODY DO!?
Last edited by Tsuyoi Tekikoku on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Eeeeh?

The spoilers broke the thread.

Fix:

Code: Select all
[quote="Fvaarniimar";p="22809888"][spoiler]Rmwtyliin pushed out her lips at Tsu's making of blankets, grabbing a few large shells (of the plate/bowl sort of shape) which were half-buried in the sand.  Five was a good number; fortuitous, and it would mean that they would have extras.  She placed some tree-tears and half a linen thread from her hair (coated with one of the freshest tears) in one such shell, then stepped outside into the bright sun, removing a polished quartz lens from two smaller bags within her bag.  Some focused light... A sudden musky/earthy/minty/sweet smell, and a tree-tear gave off smoke.  Soon after, the thread caught flame, and the top layer of tree-tears quickly liquefied.  A smaller shell served to scoop said layer out.  She quickly coated a second thread, dividing it, too, in half with a few strokes of a thin stone blade; the remainder of that layer partially filled a second shell.  The flame burned merrily away, and more tree-tears were added. 

After quite a few repeats of the process, five shells, each with a thread-wick, had been completely filled with tree-tears, with a few times that amount to spare.  A handful of wet sand was patted around each before it was brought in and placed next to the center of the room, that sand itself being placed in the room's center.  The burning lamp was brought in last; a double handful of sand accompanied it.  The girl set it aside for a moment as she shaped the sand in the center into a small, gently-sloping mountain, or cone, shape, then placed the lamp in its center.  It was slightly over a foot off the ground.  While it didn't provide a huge amount of light, that much light wasn't yet necessary, it still being daytime.  It did provide an interesting smell, although - given the smoke - it might become necessary for Tsu, had she not already done so, to add a chimney.  (That would be needed once night had fallen, assuming that both girls stayed up long enough to require additional light.)[/spoiler][/quote]
Tsu finished her part of the job, and held the blanket up high in the air. She went inside to put it on the sandy bed of sandyness. She admired the lights made by  Rmwtyliin, they looked nice. She would build a chimney later to deal with the smoke if she remembers to,she likely wasn't gonna remember. Then,suddenly,Tsu fell face first into the ground. She got up,brushed sand off and hurried to put thr blanket in the bedroom.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Don't you just wish you could see characters' expressions sometimes?
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:Ew. Monday. Ew.

Mez is free if anyone wants to go targ, err... boar, hunting. Yes a boar... <_<, >_>... ^_^

Nikolai is likewise free for whatever. So are Dan and Hunter.

D.V. is parked, I just wanted some dialogue in the post.

@Cer, dunno if you need Fritz for other stuff, so I left the Mab post open.

*raises Luce figurine*

*also offers Linux penguin*
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:58 pm

I always imagine my character's expressions.

Also, any posts I owe?

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Nuts. Too bad all my Greek chars are occupied/parked, or they'd definitely react.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Look how cute my flag is! You cannot deny the cute!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Second Annual Best of P2TM Thread is up! I can't copy and paste atm, but just wanted to point out it is A Thing.

Now go bother Astro.

+1, in case it was missed.
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Tsu, you should go through your post and fix whatever went boop. The glitch effects other aspects of the thread (like the posts beneath posting space).
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Giovenith wrote:Tsu, you should go through your post and fix whatever went boop. The glitch effects other aspects of the thread (like the posts beneath posting space).

*Points up for Tsu*: viewtopic.php?p=22810681#p22810681

Tiltjuice wrote:
*raises Luce figurine*

*also offers Linux penguin*

Luce wants to go hunting or surfing, or drinking?!
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:Luce wants to go hunting or surfing, or drinking?!

Er.

Maybe?
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:Luce wants to go hunting or surfing, or drinking?!

Er.

Maybe?

:unsure:

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:14 pm

The BranRiech wrote:I always imagine my character's expressions.

Also, any posts I owe?

viewtopic.php?p=22804486#p22804486

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Er.

Maybe?

I didn't know what you meant by whatever. :ugeek:
mumblemumblemumble

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Arguably, GT, that would not be ideal. She's not trying to spoiler her post, she's trying to spoiler mine!
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:

I said whatever? O_o. I am brain frazzled today, it might have happened.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

:hug:

I knew today was going to be bad when I drank half this week's supply of energy drinks.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:

I knew today was going to be bad when I drank half this week's supply of energy drinks.

Yikes! How are you sitting still?!

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:Arguably, GT, that would not be ideal. She's not trying to spoiler her post, she's trying to spoiler mine!

I know that, however I deleted my comment after looking up and seeing that you pointed out the problem with the solution.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Yikes! How are you sitting still?!

2x speed *twitch*
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:Don't you just wish you could see characters' expressions sometimes?

Sometimes. It's easy enough to picture for Willow if you know the show, but I've always wanted to do an expression meme for Gio. Gio is actually one of my harder characters to draw though, personally because I think her light color scheme makes it difficult to bend her... that probably didn't sound like it made sense, but I know what I mean. Pippa-Michelle would be easier, and I imagine her expressions in a very amusing manner, as she always has this awed, glassy, dumb-yet-innocent look on her.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Arguably, GT, that would not be ideal. She's not trying to spoiler her post, she's trying to spoiler mine!

I know that, however I deleted my comment after looking up and seeing that you pointed out the problem with the solution.

Maybe if you're using plural you: it was Gio and Min.
@former: Oh, I'm thinking of Sandy and Amanda. Somehow I doubt they're quite that familiar with deities :twisted:

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:33 pm

The BranRiech wrote:I always imagine my character's expressions.

Also, any posts I owe?

viewtopic.php?p=22808248#p22808248
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse