NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Nick has decided to keep an eye on char!Tsu.

X3 She ain't gonna do much.

He has spoken to her (presumably nosed her first for skin contact) so respond whenever.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Leaving for work tonight, won't be back till' around either 8, or even 9 if they decide to feel the holiday spirit and crush my hopes and dreams for an extra hour.

Retail is getting ridiculous. "Open Thanksgiving!" "Open 3 am Black Friday!"

Where's those time-traveling ghosts when you need them?

*DING*

Oh my god. PL presents A Christmas Carol. Starring Neil as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Swith as the Ghost of Christmas Present, and Prim as the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, maybe. Don't know who would be Scrooge.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Retail is getting ridiculous. "Open Thanksgiving!" "Open 3 am Black Friday!"

*DING*

Oh my god. PL presents A Christmas Carol. Starring Neil as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Swith as the Ghost of Christmas Present, and Prim as the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, maybe. Don't know who would be Scrooge.

Kwa'a would be interesting in the role, but I don't think she's anywhere near mean enough for it traditionally. Tsu - same.

What about a Destroyer Greater Being?
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

*DING*

Kwa'a would be interesting in the role, but I don't think she's anywhere near mean enough for it traditionally. Tsu - same.

Those are not only literally beyond convincing of holiday spirit, but incredibly dangerous to the setting. Like, a lot. The only time they've ever been played is once by me in the pre-Swith run era, and then by Cer as Bane.
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Kwa'a would be interesting in the role, but I don't think she's anywhere near mean enough for it traditionally. Tsu - same.

Those are not only literally beyond convincing of holiday spirit, but incredibly dangerous to the setting. Like, a lot. The only time they've ever been played is once by me in the pre-Swith run era, and then by Cer as Bane.

Ah. Was aware that they're dangerous to the setting... Figured they wouldn't necessarily be in the setting..

Perhaps if we were to figure out Marley, we'd find Scrooge.

EDIT: Let's all post who we think our char's ghosts of Christmas (or appropriate holiday) Past, Present, and Future would be! That is, using the common-in-movies device of their being people known at that time.
Kwa'a:
Past: Pliueum. "Elder" foster sibling; knew truth in life
Present: Either Rmwtyliin, whomever rules Borksmiclen in this day and age, Agkwend (most recent counterpart) or Kwa'a herself.
Future: Someone veiled. Possibly Ythfiid, Fvaarnimarn personification and hence in a sense Kwa'a's daughter.

Nick:
Past: "Hazel." Not much known about her save eye color, but was nice to him.
Present: Almost anyone from the Building.
Future: A cat of some kind. Possibly female. Eyes and rest of face hidden.

Rmwtyliin:
Past: Ijj. Very close friend. A family member could also hold that role.
Present: I'd pick Giovenith, based on interaction.
Future: Hmm. Possibly someone resembling her physically, but dissimilar in coloring and personality. Possibly a "her" made from green stone. Possibly entirely different. Any way, veiled of course.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Retail is getting ridiculous. "Open Thanksgiving!" "Open 3 am Black Friday!"

*DING*

That's brilliant.

Don't give me ideas. I swore I'd have Island be free-form.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

*DING*

What about Tsu?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Cer, would you like me to reapp Mon?
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:11 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:---12 hours ago---
"Welp, nobody will post this late. I might as well go."

---Now---
"What's with all these pages... and I missed Swith... And the ships left... Well fuuuu..."

FWIW, my characters technically missed the boat too. However, unless this causes universal knickers-twisting, I may simply ignore that and post a bit where they got on, and then pick up on Gliese [0-9]*[a-z].
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Giovenith wrote:

*DING*

Levi?

Hates everybody, and not the type of person that celebrates Christmas either. He would make a great Scrooge (If you don't mind profanity here and there)

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:---12 hours ago---
"Welp, nobody will post this late. I might as well go."

---Now---
"What's with all these pages... and I missed Swith... And the ships left... Well fuuuu..."

FWIW, my characters technically missed the boat too. However, unless this causes universal knickers-twisting, I may simply ignore that and post a bit where they got on, and then pick up on Gliese [0-9]*[a-z].

All the more rage inducing because I left to play a rage inducing game. Deus Ex. Flipping hard bosses making me swiss cheese.
Germanic Templars wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

*DING*

Levi?

Hates everybody, and not the type of person that celebrates Christmas either. He would make a great Scrooge (If you don't mind profanity here and there)

I am on board with Gio's idea.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:38 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:FWIW, my characters technically missed the boat too. However, unless this causes universal knickers-twisting, I may simply ignore that and post a bit where they got on, and then pick up on Gliese [0-9]*[a-z].

All the more rage inducing because I left to play a rage inducing game. Deus Ex. Flipping hard bosses making me swiss cheese.
Germanic Templars wrote:
Levi?

Same, though since you poop'd in...Gives me idea to have NVE as scrooge instead. It humors me to think of an insane raptor as scrooge, don't know why. But forget political correctness.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Reginald as scrooge or one ghosts. I wonder how that will turn out?

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:All the more rage inducing because I left to play a rage inducing game. Deus Ex. Flipping hard bosses making me swiss cheese.

Same, though since you poop'd in...Gives me idea to have NVE as scrooge instead. It humors me to think of an insane raptor as scrooge, don't know why. But forget political correctness.

How would that work? the raptors are always psychotically cheerful.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Did someone say....Deus Ex?

Yeeeeeee.

Who would be Tiny Tim?
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

How would that work? the raptors are always psychotically cheerful.

And like that, we just made a Hollywood movie...Now add explosions and it was produced by Micheal Bay.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:How would that work? the raptors are always psychotically cheerful.

And like that, we just made a Hollywood movie...Now add explosions and it was produced by Micheal Bay.

I'd like to hope we could do better than that.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

I'm sorry, but with the budget we have now, we would be lucky if we could do a sea invasion on Christmas island.

EDIT: By the way the only actor who will be there to help us will be Nicholas Cage.
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Did someone say....Deus Ex?

Yeeeeeee.

Who would be Tiny Tim?

I tried being non-lethal, but after the police station I went "Screw this!" and got the big guns. I love hacking turrets and robots to fight for me since even with maxed out dermal armor I can be torn to bits in seconds.

And Rachelle would be Tiny Tim

Germanic Templars wrote:

Christopher Nolan?

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Did someone say....Deus Ex?

Yeeeeeee.

Who would be Tiny Tim?

I tried being non-lethal, but after the police station I went "Screw this!" and got the big guns. I love hacking turrets and robots to fight for me since even with maxed out dermal armor I can be torn to bits in seconds.

And Rachelle would be Tiny Tim

Northwest Slobovia wrote:I'd like to hope we could do better than that.

Christopher Nolan?

Worth a shot. How 'bout Joss Whedon? He seems to know how to direct an ensemble movie.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Winged Girl? Talking about Tsu?
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Hey guys, working on the tropes page. For genres that are listed, I have Portal, Cthulhu Mythos, Warhammer 40K, Star Wars, Star Trek, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Doctor Who, and All Myths Are True. Are there any other genres in explicit use that aren't listed and you would like to be? I know there's video game concepts and such somewhere with some people.
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Giovenith wrote:Hey guys, working on the tropes page. For genres that are listed, I have Portal, Cthulhu Mythos, Warhammer 40K, Star Wars, Star Trek, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Doctor Who, and All Myths Are True. Are there any other genres in explicit use that aren't listed and you would like to be? I know there's video game concepts and such somewhere with some people.

Might bring a nee genre after I get more information on my nation done.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Giovenith wrote:Hey guys, working on the tropes page. For genres that are listed, I have Portal, Cthulhu Mythos, Warhammer 40K, Star Wars, Star Trek, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Doctor Who, and All Myths Are True. Are there any other genres in explicit use that aren't listed and you would like to be? I know there's video game concepts and such somewhere with some people.

Steampunk?
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Winged Girl? Talking about Tsu?

Erm, if you're talking to me:

Swith Witherward wrote:Yuna was a girl, and a unique one at that. The daughter of the Pyersai royal family, Yuna was dark skinned and somewhat elfin in features, with great white wings behind her back. That is, if she makes an appearance. Her handler sometimes misses the writer's posts, you see, so we'll see whether or not Yuna turns up!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse