NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:18 pm

*crushes chile pepper with hands, forgets to wash hands*
--10 minutes later--
*rubs eyes*
OH MY GOD! MY EYES ARE ON FIRE!

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:19 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:*crushes chile pepper with hands, forgets to wash hands*
--10 minutes later--
*rubs eyes*

I know how that goes.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:20 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:*crushes chile pepper with hands, forgets to wash hands*
--10 minutes later--
*rubs eyes*

Yup...

Either that or hand-breaking onions and doing the same thing.
Not nearly as bad, but still painful as hell.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Monfrox wrote:
--10 minutes later--
*rubs eyes*

I know how that goes.

Water made it worse, milk saved me. I felt like my eyeballs had suddenly decided to combust.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:59 pm

I made it home alive! Actually half-way on the way there, a girl from my English class pulled up and offered me a ride. Twas nice.

Ouchie, NVE. Come to Gio. *gives eyeballs relxing massage*
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:20 pm

--10 minutes later--
*rubs eyes*

Always wear personal protection equipment suitable for the materials being handled. For chilies, I recommend neoprene gloves and a full face mask. For fresh horseradish, I recommend watching from another room while somebody else wearing neoprene gloves and a full face mask does the work. :)
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Giovenith wrote:I made it home alive! Actually half-way on the way there, a girl from my English class pulled up and offered me a ride. Twas nice.

/winces at image. :blink:

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Ouch, NVE. Worst I typically get is cat hair. Stuff's nice and soft and fluffy normally... But not in one's eyeball.

Anyway, is there anywhere in Bielefeld or on Gliese which sells clothing? My non-feline chars need to get kitted out.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Giovenith wrote:I made it home alive! Actually half-way on the way there, a girl from my English class pulled up and offered me a ride. Twas nice.

Dank ya Gio, glad you got home safe. And did you get Victor off the hook for that small mishap?
Fvaarniimar wrote:Ouch, NVE. Worst I typically get is cat hair. Stuff's nice and soft and fluffy normally... But not in one's eyeball.

Anyway, is there anywhere in Bielefeld or on Gliese which sells clothing? My non-feline chars need to get kitted out.

Of course there is.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
--10 minutes later--
*rubs eyes*

Always wear personal protection equipment suitable for the materials being handled. For chilies, I recommend neoprene gloves and a full face mask. For fresh horseradish, I recommend watching from another room while somebody else wearing neoprene gloves and a full face mask does the work. :)

I live in the southwest what you think is hot is mild here, I always buy the hottest stuff.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:49 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:

Dank ya Gio, glad you got home safe. And did you get Victor off the hook for that small mishap?
Fvaarniimar wrote:Ouch, NVE. Worst I typically get is cat hair. Stuff's nice and soft and fluffy normally... But not in one's eyeball.

Of course there is.

Uh, where? For Bielefield, I checked the directory. Found: one shoe store. No clothing. As for Gliese: Gliese - assuming clothing stores are present - works iff GT does not mind.

Any information you have would be very much appreciated!
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Ahhh, after nice workout from fat-boy PT, I was walking back to my car when I came up with a rather somber poem...

Fvaarniimar wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Dank ya Gio, glad you got home safe. And did you get Victor off the hook for that small mishap?

Of course there is.

Uh, where? For Bielefield, I checked the directory. Found: one shoe store. No clothing. As for Gliese: Gliese - assuming clothing stores are present - works iff GT does not mind.

Any information you have would be very much appreciated!

Gliese has everything, just some stuff are restricted unless accompanied. Heck there are stores along the Strip (Pretty much the two mile long walk in front of the palace that is lined with businesses and has a fountain that stretches all the way down, though in times, it can be retracted into the ground to hold [military] parades. Or if you are just lazy and don't want to walk, clothes can be ordered from the TVs (which also act a bit like computers).

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:43 pm

I just spent a few hours doing a collab post with a friend and editing all the little details in and when I hit the submit button, I had to log in and then I lost the post because I tried going back...
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Monfrox wrote:I just spent a few hours doing a collab post with a friend and editing all the little details in and when I hit the submit button, I had to log in and then I lost the post because I tried going back...

*offers shock blanket*

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:I just spent a few hours doing a collab post with a friend and editing all the little details in and when I hit the submit button, I had to log in and then I lost the post because I tried going back...

*offers shock blanket*

I have to go back an re-edit it all over again. We did it over Skype.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Gonna' go see the new Hunger Games movie, I'll be back later.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Hey, just popping in. Any events planned for December?
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:37 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Hey, just popping in. Any events planned for December?

Christmas on the island.

Es muy bueno.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Hey, just popping in. Any events planned for December?

Christmas on the island.

Es muy bueno.

Sounds like fun. I might end my sabbatical... Guessing I need to talk to the people in charge about that, though.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:40 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
Christmas on the island.

Es muy bueno.

Sounds like fun. I might end my sabbatical... Guessing I need to talk to the people in charge about that, though.

Sí.

Oh, will there be a ball on Gliese again? I have an idea on what I wanna do if so.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:52 pm

No, the freshman class jury didn't see our way.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Any early risers want to meet some newcomers (my characters) by the waterfront? I've got an arrival post ready.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:26 pm

I can do it unless someone else wants to.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:30 pm

I could have Jasmine pop in for Slobovia's character, maybe. Who did you have in mind to help them, Tilt?

We could also have two characters run into the new guy. I'm game for it right now.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:34 pm

I didn't really have anyone specific in mind. I had a question I needed to ask someone first.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse