NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:22 pm

:lol: "Ignore the cat, I'm your true opponent!"

Such awesome :lol:

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote::lol: "Ignore the cat, I'm your true opponent!"

Ah! You ninja'ed me!
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:

Ah! You ninja'ed me!

:P

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:37 pm

*watching the cat rapidly disappear into the distant horizon*

You've no one to blame but yourself.

*calmly sips from mug*
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Greetings people sorry I havent been active.
Me and Opha are working on a collab explaining our characters return so expect something soon.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:46 pm

I have my.moments of unintentional badassery and wisdom.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Tis a fight for the legends. But that cat will return.

Was looking at abstract art, found this. My god. Only maybe about three others will see it.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Giovenith wrote:Tis a fight for the legends. But that cat will return.

Was looking at abstract art, found this. My god. Only maybe about three others will see it.

Discord?

Or a Native American design.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Pffft,I've been exposed to bronies enough to already know.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:56 pm

It is obviously a brick.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:

Discord?

Both, I believe.

"It's so pretty!" Giovenith fawned over the piece they'd found at the flea market, eager to hang it up somewhere in the Building for all to see. "I think it should go in a obscure lounging spot, kind of a stumble-upon position. Willow, stop shaking it."

"Why are you invading the things I love, you bastard?!" the grey pony screamed at the frame, shaking it angrily between his hooves.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
Discord?

Both, I believe.

"It's so pretty!" Giovenith fawned over the piece they'd found at the flea market, eager to hang it up somewhere in the Building for all to see. "I think it should go in a obscure lounging spot, kind of a stumble-upon position. Willow, stop shaking it."

"Why are you invading the things I love, you bastard?!" the grey pony screamed at the frame, shaking it angrily between his hooves.

10/10

GG well met
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Bone Fort wrote:*watching the cat rapidly disappear into the distant horizon*

*calmly sips from mug*

Given that, may I point out that, before you wrote that, I had him go over to Torii- who, ah, responded?

You just might want to edit.
*calmly sips from water bottle*

EDIT: Nick has just been parked in the lobby.
Locations of my chars: Kwa'a has joined the group on the lawn. Nick is as stated above by myself, unless Bones' version of events somehow trumps mine and Torsi's. Rmwtyliin is with char!Gio, presumably still on the bus.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Greetings people sorry I havent been active.
Me and Opha are working on a collab explaining our characters return so expect something soon.

Opha?
she/her

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:*watching the cat rapidly disappear into the distant horizon*

*calmly sips from mug*

Given that, may I point out that, before you wrote that, I had him go over to Torii- who, ah, responded?

Locations of my chars: Kwa'a has joined the group on the lawn. Nick is as stated above by myself, unless Bones' version of events somehow trumps mine and Torsi's. Rmwtyliin is with char!Gio, presumably still on the bus.

Then that's godmodding. You godmod your cat as successfully pouncing on my chicken, giving me no option to dodge or block, and then walk away like nothing happened, all without waiting for me to come online get a chance to respond. That's godmodding.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Given that, may I point out that, before you wrote that, I had him go over to Torii- who, ah, responded?

Then that's godmodding. You godmod your cat as successfully pouncing on my chicken, giving me no option to dodge or block, and then walk away like nothing happened, all without waiting for me to come online get a chance to respond. That's godmodding.

Okay, to be fair, there were also a lot of people posting while you were gone. Not to mention the chicken has all but chucked Nick into low orbit. It's a cat, Bones. A cat with ESP.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Monfrox wrote:Okay, to be fair, there were also a lot of people posting while you were gone. Not to mention the chicken has all but chucked Nick into low orbit. It's a cat, Bones. A cat with ESP.

I don't care how many other people are posting, when a character is interacting with a character who's player is offline, that scene pauses. This is something going all the way back to the first thread, and ignoring that rule caused untold headaches and loads of anger. If the scene continues, it makes the character look like an unresponsive idiot who's just sitting there doing nothing, ignoring things like being talked too or attacked.

As for your second objection, it's long since been established that the Irish Wrestling Chicken is an ungodly powerful thing that even Bones fears. It's a running gag that anyone that fights it ends up with comical, Looney Tunes style injuries.

Though I will admit I forgot to mention in the OOC that the cat pops back up whenever Fvaar feels like it, with the "how" completely unexplained. Things work like that around the Irish Wrestling Chicken. *shrugs* Looney Tunes logic.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Mmm, anyone going to post then?

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Okay, to be fair, there were also a lot of people posting while you were gone. Not to mention the chicken has all but chucked Nick into low orbit. It's a cat, Bones. A cat with ESP.

I don't care how many other people are posting, when a character is interacting with a character who's player is offline, that scene pauses. This is something going all the way back to the first thread, and ignoring that rule caused untold headaches and loads of anger. If the scene continues, it makes the character look like an unresponsive idiot who's just sitting there doing nothing, ignoring things like being talked too or attacked.

As for your second objection, it's long since been established that the Irish Wrestling Chicken is an ungodly powerful thing that even Bones fears. It's a running gag that anyone that fights it ends up with comical, Looney Tunes style injuries.

Though I will admit I forgot to mention in the OOC that the cat pops back up whenever Fvaar feels like it, with the "how" completely unexplained. Things work like that around the Irish Wrestling Chicken. *shrugs* Looney Tunes logic.

So sorry, totally did not realize, had Nick jump off at Torii's request. Is it okay, given that Torsi and I did play that scene out, for "whenever" to be a few seconds later, next to Torii?

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:14 pm

That's acceptable.

Just keep all that in mind for future reference, so we hopefully don't see a repeat of this little incident.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Bone Fort wrote:That's acceptable.

Just keep all that in mind for future reference, so we hopefully don't see a repeat of this little incident.

Ok. Will do.
And fixed.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Why do I feel like my life is just me treading through a long minefield...

*sigh*

Achievement

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Monfrox wrote:Why do I feel like my life is just me treading through a long minefield...

*sigh*

I felt the same way for the longest time, until I finally figured out why. Care to know?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Why do I feel like my life is just me treading through a long minefield...

*sigh*

I felt the same way for the longest time, until I finally figured out why. Care to know?

Is it because the world really is against me?

Achievement

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Monfrox wrote:Is it because the world really is against me?

No, you're just crazy. Welcome to the mad house, we have jackets.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse