NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:21 pm

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:31 pm

well i am stuck handing out candy see you all later :) and good luck swith

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:59 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:But...

Um, how...

Why not just stick to it without teaching? There's still stuff to do...

I don't like change.

I agree change is not the most wanted of things, however, it can be at times, the most necessary of things.

Let me tell from personal experience. Back when I joined, i always knew i would do good and that things would change for me. However, second i was in basic, i knew i would miss my family, it was to a point to where i cried at times when no one was around or when they were i kept it to myself. Overtime, and a little help from a guy who took the photo for my CAC who told me a story, i shaped up and got to work. Thpugh would still breakdown a bit every time i got the chance to call mom or dad. Flash forward to now and i still cry every time i have to leave Dayton and head back to Arizona because i know i won't get to see them, bit in the end i knew that this is the choice i made and i made it because i couldn't live with my mom or my dad forever, i needed to better my life so that one day i could have my own family.

TL; too lazy to read, change is necessary for the better

Oh, that's right, you're Army...
HEY GUESS WHAT, I'M IN AIT! :D
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Giovenith wrote:*thinks about IRC yesterday. only remembers the idiotic derp wars between Mandi, Mon, Bran, Torsi and myself.* Uhhh...

Anyone ever see the movie, "Nanny McPhee"? "When you need me but do not want me, I will stay. When you want me but no longer need me, then I will go." Not that Swith was ever not wanted, but it goes hand in hand with the idea that every teacher and mentor must eventually step back. Not just in the movies, but in real life too. Teachers, parents, it's part of learning, and part of life.

Swith, you've proven to be a incredibly strong young woman the entirety of the time I've known you, not just in RP'ing but real life as well. I know that you're continuing to use that strength right now in the real world, and now I can't be selfish and beg for it to remain here. You have to put it where you need it, and we're too strong now to piggyback on you anymore. You've inspired me and taught me a lot, not just in writing, but in putting my foot down with others and expecting more from people who can do more (you wouldn't see it on this website, but it has happened). That doesn't mean I'm not going to miss you, though. I'm going to miss viewing my posts, seeing your username in the IC, and getting all excited to see what you put down. I'm going to miss seeing Naomi being all quirky, or Swith all classy, or Minerva all cool and serious. I feel like there's more I wanted to see. But looking at things from a realistic perspective, when things end, we seldom feel like that was all there really was. But they need to end anyway, because all things come to an end.

I wish there was more I could do to assist you personally, but when it comes right down to it, all I can do are the things you've advised us. I don't feel like I can do it. I don't feel like I can grip that torch and properly wave it for others to follow. I don't see a lot in myself. But if you say I can, and that more of us can, then I have to believe so and try. It's always hard to make the first unassisted steps, but we need to make them before we start to run.

I wish you all the best of luck in whatever struggles you face. If you're ever feeling down or alone, don't, because Miss Gio is always sending her best regards, holding your hand in spirit, from miles away.

Damn, Gio, making me look bad, what with your Nanny McPhee's and words.

Just kidding of course, I just don't have the time to type up something so damn kind.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:38 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
I agree change is not the most wanted of things, however, it can be at times, the most necessary of things.

Let me tell from personal experience. Back when I joined, i always knew i would do good and that things would change for me. However, second i was in basic, i knew i would miss my family, it was to a point to where i cried at times when no one was around or when they were i kept it to myself. Overtime, and a little help from a guy who took the photo for my CAC who told me a story, i shaped up and got to work. Thpugh would still breakdown a bit every time i got the chance to call mom or dad. Flash forward to now and i still cry every time i have to leave Dayton and head back to Arizona because i know i won't get to see them, bit in the end i knew that this is the choice i made and i made it because i couldn't live with my mom or my dad forever, i needed to better my life so that one day i could have my own family.

TL; too lazy to read, change is necessary for the better

Oh, that's right, you're Army...

Congrats, i am in ft. Huachuca. What is your mos?

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:05 pm

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:21 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Morlodania wrote:Oh, that's right, you're Army...

Congrats, i am in ft. Huachuca. What is your mos?

92G
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Will be back under my puppet.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

The Thade
Lobbyist

Founded: May 24, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Thade » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:29 pm

And now I'm back. On to the next post.
It's a puppet.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:45 pm

One of my besetting sins - but also the only reason I've made it this far - is the ability to make snap decisions. Usually they work out for the better. Lately, though, I've been going off the rails. I nearly ran someone over this week (or was it last week?). I've been forgetting to lock the doors. I've been falling asleep while at work (while the CEO is in the building doing spot visits, AND during performance review season no less!).

I'm doing too many things at once. Something has got to give, and unfortunately, that's PL. Fortunately, most of my characters are parked, with the only exception being MB (with Sapphire). Once that side story is done, I'm out of NationStates, unless absolutely needed to defuse something.
This is a lovely RP, and I hope you all find it in yourselves to continue its success.

Tilt out, with one last penguin for you all.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:One of my besetting sins - but also the only reason I've made it this far - is the ability to make snap decisions. Usually they work out for the better. Lately, though, I've been going off the rails. I nearly ran someone over this week (or was it last week?). I've been forgetting to lock the doors. I've been falling asleep while at work (while the CEO is in the building doing spot visits, AND during performance review season no less!).

I'm doing too many things at once. Something has got to give, and unfortunately, that's PL. Fortunately, most of my characters are parked, with the only exception being MB (with Sapphire). Once that side story is done, I'm out of NationStates, unless absolutely needed to defuse something.
This is a lovely RP, and I hope you all find it in yourselves to continue its success.

well i will see you on the trail friend *tips cowboy hat*

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:52 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:One of my besetting sins - but also the only reason I've made it this far - is the ability to make snap decisions. Usually they work out for the better. Lately, though, I've been going off the rails. I nearly ran someone over this week (or was it last week?). I've been forgetting to lock the doors. I've been falling asleep while at work (while the CEO is in the building doing spot visits, AND during performance review season no less!).

Awwww, Tilt. Now I gotta give you a heartfelt good-bye speech too?

But seriously, RL before PL. I'm going to miss you just as much as Swith. You are both some of the hugest backbones that make this RP. You need to be happy and healthy in life, and if that means letting us go, then by all means fly away. We love you regardless if you're here or not. Like Swith, you have our far away support no matter where you go.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:59 pm

At this point, that leaves Cer & Min to hold down the fort, meaning that some more are going to have to step up to help.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Giovenith wrote:

Awwww, Tilt. Now I gotta give you a heartfelt good-bye speech too?

But seriously, RL before PL. I'm going to miss you just as much as Swith. You are both some of the hugest backbones that make this RP. You need to be happy and healthy in life, and if that means letting us go, then by all means fly away. We love you regardless if you're here or not. Like Swith, you have our far away support no matter where you go.

:hug:
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:03 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:At this point, that leaves Cer & Min to hold down the fort, meaning that some more are going to have to step up to help.

Is this the part where we all stare at each other awkwardly until someone gives in and agrees to do it?
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:11 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:At this point, that leaves Cer & Min to hold down the fort, meaning that some more are going to have to step up to help.

Is this the part where we all stare at each other awkwardly until someone gives in and agrees to do it?

I could try.

Sorry to see you go too, Tilt.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The Thade
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Thade » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:14 pm

People want to know where I stand with yesterday's events, TNEL's membership, and Swith's departure (and now Tilt's departure). All are interconnected. This isn't about the mini-game at all. It's about the antics TNEL pulled afterwards and his narcissistic words.

What transpired in the IRC TABStaff room was a conversation between TNEL, Morlo, and Swith with brief interjections by Tilt. I'll clarify some points:
  • This isn't F7. I'm not going to allow two F7ers to dictate things.
  • TAB is the PL region. It was formed by PL for PL and only recently has opened its door to non-PL members. All but 1 person in TAB have been associated with PL. The reason TNEL was kicked from PL initially was for this reason. The two elements are one; removal from PL results in removal from region and vice-versa.

TNEL and Morlo, I am beyond irked with you both. The fuck do you think you are that you can sit in an IRC channel and berate Swith for doing her job as founder? She can kick whoever she pleases and she's normally more than forgiving and diplomatic in her approach. Your attitudes smacked of ingratitude and pettiness.

"Are you seriously going to erase all of my time here because of a simple damned oversight?" Are you seriously stating that your limited time here is more precious than anyone else's? Are you so wrapped up in your shit that you fail to realize that the game world and region were designed by the obsessive little bitch that both of you chewed on last night? PL exists because of her "obsessive" effort to cater to everyone's dreams and wants. It's not 'obsession'; it's a labor of love.

All,
Let me hear your reasons for keeping PL and the region open. I'm also appalled by "gosh be nice to him" bullshit that came through TG from some of you (the jerks made Swith cry; you be nice to them - NMJM - or grow some balls for once in your life and take a stand if you really care about her as much as you say). Kindly make your statements here and not through my TG.

1. Do you want TNEL to stay after his latest meltdown cost you your thread mother and one CoOP?
2. Do you want to continue with PL or should we let it die?
3. Do you want to continue the region or should I withdraw Tego and all the puppets?
4. Do you want to run PL yourselves? You'd need to create your own setting for the Building; it shouldn't remain in Bielefeld. We'll have to piece out some things to avoid intellectual property complaints.
5. Do you want me to remain as your OP and region founder puppet?

My choices:
1. Stay, if you all wish, but TNEL is gone.
2. Leave. I won't remain if one of you takes over as OP. Swith most likely won't return either nor will Tilt.
It's a puppet.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:17 pm

I replied because I assumed since I got a reply, thus I assumed that it was resolved behind doors. I apologize if that looked like side-taking. I stand with what my OP's want.
Last edited by Giovenith on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her

The Thade
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Thade » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:19 pm

I don't think you took sides, Gio. You weren't privy to much of what transpired. Many weren't. They saw only one side because the other parties were busy with the mini-game.
It's a puppet.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:28 pm

The Thade wrote:
People want to know where I stand with yesterday's events, TNEL's membership, and Swith's departure (and now Tilt's departure). All are interconnected. This isn't about the mini-game at all. It's about the antics TNEL pulled afterwards and his narcissistic words.

What transpired in the IRC TABStaff room was a conversation between TNEL, Morlo, and Swith with brief interjections by Tilt. I'll clarify some points:
  • This isn't F7. I'm not going to allow two F7ers to dictate things.
  • TAB is the PL region. It was formed by PL for PL and only recently has opened its door to non-PL members. All but 1 person in TAB have been associated with PL. The reason TNEL was kicked from PL initially was for this reason. The two elements are one; removal from PL results in removal from region and vice-versa.

TNEL and Morlo, I am beyond irked with you both. The fuck do you think you are that you can sit in an IRC channel and berate Swith for doing her job as founder? She can kick whoever she pleases and she's normally more than forgiving and diplomatic in her approach. Your attitudes smacked of ingratitude and pettiness.

"Are you seriously going to erase all of my time here because of a simple damned oversight?" Are you seriously stating that your limited time here is more precious than anyone else's? Are you so wrapped up in your shit that you fail to realize that the game world and region were designed by the obsessive little bitch that both of you chewed on last night? PL exists because of her "obsessive" effort to cater to everyone's dreams and wants. It's not 'obsession'; it's a labor of love.

All,
Let me hear your reasons for keeping PL and the region open. I'm also appalled by "gosh be nice to him" bullshit that came through TG from some of you (the jerks made Swith cry; you be nice to them - NMJM - or grow some balls for once in your life and take a stand if you really care about her as much as you say). Kindly make your statements here and not through my TG.

1. Do you want TNEL to stay after his latest meltdown cost you your thread mother and one CoOP?
2. Do you want to continue with PL or should we let it die?
3. Do you want to continue the region or should I withdraw Tego and all the puppets?
4. Do you want to run PL yourselves? You'd need to create your own setting for the Building; it shouldn't remain in Bielefeld. We'll have to piece out some things to avoid intellectual property complaints.
5. Do you want me to remain as your OP and region founder puppet?

My choices:
1. Stay, if you all wish, but TNEL is gone.
2. Leave. I won't remain if one of you takes over as OP. Swith most likely won't return either nor will Tilt.

I...
Well...
If...

I'm sorry... I wasn't berating her, I was asking honest questions and I found that Swith was more right than TNEL, I found her point more valid, but I also accept that TNEL is my friend, and couldn't wholesale abandon him.

I'll... I'll go... Since I apparently caused far more pain than I ended up solving. I really am sorry... I could not foresee the consequences of my own actions and therefore failed to do what was truely right...

However, I'm not an 'F7er'. I was in P2TM BEFORE I joined the F7, I have RUN P2TM roleplays, as well as pen-and-paper RPGs IRL. I'm a roleplayer, F7 is where I go to try and get less... Serious than I am around here. I do take offense to that statement, but I do realize I was in the wrong and have incurred your anger and... Hurt Swith...

I saw Swith as a mentor, someone who helped pull me out of my shell here, where I was uncomfortable because I couldn't physically see the people I was roleplaying with, she got me to see, through little things, that I can do just as good here, if not better, than I do in person... And my causing her pain hurts me... It really does. I'm halfway into tears as I type this even because I can now see what the repercussions of my actions were.

Again, I'm truly sorry... Whether or not PL survives... Since I see this as my fault... I'm withdrawing. I do blame myself for this, partway... I dove in without all the facts and only fucked everything up further... Now the situation's damn near FUBAR and no matter what I do, whether I stay or leave, I can't help it.

I loved this roleplay, I enjoyed seeing the other players here... But... With the pain I caused Swith, with the anger I incurred from Cer... With just the general... Blah I have done to everyone here, at least in part... I cannot, in my frame of mind, try to stay.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

The Thade
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Thade » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Morlodania wrote:I...
Well...
If...

I'm sorry... I wasn't berating her, I was asking honest questions and I found that Swith was more right than TNEL, I found her point more valid, but I also accept that TNEL is my friend, and couldn't wholesale abandon him.

I'll... I'll go... Since I apparently caused far more pain than I ended up solving. I really am sorry... I could not foresee the consequences of my own actions and therefore failed to do what was truely right...

However, I'm not an 'F7er'. I was in P2TM BEFORE I joined the F7, I have RUN P2TM roleplays, as well as pen-and-paper RPGs IRL. I'm a roleplayer, F7 is where I go to try and get less... Serious than I am around here. I do take offense to that statement, but I do realize I was in the wrong and have incurred your anger and... Hurt Swith...

I saw Swith as a mentor, someone who helped pull me out of my shell here, where I was uncomfortable because I couldn't physically see the people I was roleplaying with, she got me to see, through little things, that I can do just as good here, if not better, than I do in person... And my causing her pain hurts me... It really does. I'm halfway into tears as I type this even because I can now see what the repercussions of my actions were.

Again, I'm truly sorry... Whether or not PL survives... Since I see this as my fault... I'm withdrawing. I do blame myself for this, partway... I dove in without all the facts and only fucked everything up further... Now the situation's damn near FUBAR and no matter what I do, whether I stay or leave, I can't help it.

I loved this roleplay, I enjoyed seeing the other players here... But... With the pain I caused Swith, with the anger I incurred from Cer... With just the general... Blah I have done to everyone here, at least in part... I cannot, in my frame of mind, try to stay.

Underlined part - I apologize for misspeaking. I presumed you were F7 first. My bad.

My anger is tied to the situation. The situation is over. It needed to be clarified that this wasn't due to the mini-event itself or TNEL's nation's 'cure v kill' actions.

Now's the time to move beyond it. We need to decide what we want to do. It has to be a group choice.

Morlo, the past has passed. You were unaware of much back story because you've only recently returned. From what I understand, Tilt didn't have time to delve into the "there are other things you aren't aware of" parts. You can't be faulted for standing by a friend. Swith is also a most forgiving person. Any possible residual pain wasn't stated in her last OOC post.
It's a puppet.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Of course I want PL to stay open, and of course I would never endorse anything that hurts Swith. I know she's busy and having a hard time right now (same with you Cer), and I've always done my best to try to make myself as less of a burden as possible, and helpful when I can, because of that. PL is a rare and fantastic experience that deserves to be assisted in any way. I won't beg Swith or Tilt to come back if their decisions are clear, but I won't build walls either. I was initially neutral with the whole regional dispute, since I figured it wasn't my place to throw any opinions into managerial stuff that I wasn't working with, but for the sake of the people who have put so much into the region and into this roleplay, I stand for what they need. If that means kicking for people for bad behavior, then fine. Swith has poured way more into thing than any human is expected to do, and one person's dissatisfaction should NOT be her undoing. Absolutely no one should feel attacked in the very environment that they tend to.

Ultimately though, I know I can't force the choices of those who want to make them. When separated from the actual recent incidents, I can't think of any arguments in support of PL that aren't, at their core, selfish. I love this RP, I love the lore we've created, I love the community we've put together. I don't want to see it go, and I will follow with any decisions made to keep it alive and the people who make that so feeling happy and appreciated. But that's just what I want, and what I'm willing to do. I can't make anyone else here, OP, coOP, or other, do anything that they just aren't set on doing. If you're sick of it all Cer, then I know there's really nothing I can say that will change that. I can only control my own behavior--my choice to fall in line with what supports the existence and efficiency of PL--but I can't change anything else. It's beyond me. I can't change what may make this place frustrating, I can't change other people's behavior, I can't make anyone's lives less of a hassle in favor of an internet game. This frustrates me, in that, again, it only leaves me with a simplistic and selfish case: I want this place to stay, I respect and love the people who make it what it is, and will do anything to support them. That's all I can do.
she/her

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:54 pm

The Thade wrote:
Morlodania wrote:I...
Well...
If...

Underlined part - I apologize for misspeaking. I presumed you were F7 first. My bad.

My anger is tied to the situation. The situation is over. It needed to be clarified that this wasn't due to the mini-event itself or TNEL's nation's 'cure v kill' actions.

Now's the time to move beyond it. We need to decide what we want to do. It has to be a group choice.

Morlo, the past has passed. You were unaware of much back story because you've only recently returned. From what I understand, Tilt didn't have time to delve into the "there are other things you aren't aware of" parts. You can't be faulted for standing by a friend. Swith is also a most forgiving person. Any possible residual pain wasn't stated in her last OOC post.

It's alright...

I'm a forgiving person, too, except to myself... I can't really forgive myself for not at least trying to delve a little deeper before... Throwing myself full force at the situation... I feel both stupid, embarrased and... Downright horrible about the lack of my usual foresight. I'm not saying this because of you, or her, I say this because of me, because I can't tell myself it's okay, because I can't believe others when THEY say it's okay, because it's so deeply ingrained in my head that wrong is WRONG, that you can't do that, that... It's a lot of things.

As some of my friends have said before, I'm such a paragon of good, I'm easily manipulated by my own blindness because of it, even by myself. This is one of those times when my overly good side is beating the ever living fuck out of the rest of me for what I did.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:55 pm

I will say right now that I do have sympathy for Morlo & TNEL in this. Lucky for me, I didn't send any TG's about that stuff, so I don't feel offended...like some others might be, however they are.

However, my loyalty lies with Swith, and the others. While I don't want to offend Morlo or TNEL, I do support the OPs and leaders. I want Swith & Tilt to stay.

Like Hell I want PL to die. It's one of the few things I legitimately look forward to every day when I come home. I feel connected to the characters, world, and, most of all, everyone in it. It isn't just a learning experience or writing for me; it's a hobby, an escape. I love PL. I want it to stay. You all keep me from snapping and fucking someone up. I need escape.

As for TAB, I have already stated that I did wish for a little more PL-centered hijinks. However, I deeply appreciate the efforts of Swith and you to create a region, OSF, and everything that comes with it. I want TAB to stay.

I don't wanna run PL. I'm not a leader. I'm comfortable where I am now, and I trust in you guys to keep us going. I'm seriously freaking out at the thought of not having Swith or Tilt around. It's like an army with no General.

And of-fucking-course I want you to remain leader and OP. You and Swith make PL what it is.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:58 pm

umm i am confused what is going on?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads