NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:06 am

Sounds crazy.

On another note, I love Deus Ex.

And it's 4:05 AM here. Mind if I post tomorrow? I gotta go to bed :p

Can't stay up forever!
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
The Carlisle
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10024
Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:07 am

4 am. Fuck my sleep schedule.

Also, If you don't know who I'm talking about in my post, you are an uncultured swine. :p
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:09 am

The Carlisle wrote:4 am. Fuck my sleep schedule.

Also, If you don't know who I'm talking about in my post, you are an uncultured swine. :p


oink

Goodnight PL.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:09 am

The Carlisle wrote:4 am. Fuck my sleep schedule.

Also, If you don't know who I'm talking about in my post, you are an uncultured swine. :p


Go to bed cranky :P
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

User avatar
TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator
 
Posts: 3570
Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:11 am

The Carlisle wrote:4 am. Fuck my sleep schedule.

Also, If you don't know who I'm talking about in my post, you are an uncultured swine. :p

All of my yes.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

User avatar
The Carlisle
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10024
Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:12 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
The Carlisle wrote:4 am. Fuck my sleep schedule.

Also, If you don't know who I'm talking about in my post, you are an uncultured swine. :p


Go to bed cranky :P

Cranky? CRANKY?! I come on here after I spent two hours scouring a randomly generated dungeon in Daggerfall, lag and all that shit, for an imp who was in the deepest darkest corner of it.

No, I'm not cranky. I'm seething.

Anyways, you're right. I need bed. Good night.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:24 am

The Carlisle wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:
Go to bed cranky :P

Cranky? CRANKY?! I come on here after I spent two hours scouring a randomly generated dungeon in Daggerfall, lag and all that shit, for an imp who was in the deepest darkest corner of it.

No, I'm not cranky. I'm seething.

Anyways, you're right. I need bed. Good night.


I lol'd.

Meanwhile, on BF3, I'm in a 3v3 TDM with my bros, piloting an EOD not around like a toy car and chasing around the enemy :D
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Mnar Secundus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1974
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:55 am

If anyone's there, could someone tell me what it is the pink monster thing (can't remember the initials) actually does? I mean, if you're eaten up by it, do you die, or does it simply eat your clothes and genderbend you, or what? Thank you in advance.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!


User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:38 am

Crumlark wrote:
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Crum

Character Name: Demolior

Character Gender: Non-binary

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Alien Tetravirus

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): It is about five pounds of a red, shapeshifting, sinewy, spindly, tentacled, mostly shapeless morass of organic matter. When necessary, it can either enter a consensual symbiosis with a living host, or collect an avatar from a corpse, using that body however it wishes. Hosts and avatars have visual modifications, like a webbed pattern showing from under the 'original' body's skin in some areas, reddish tint in the eyes, and small, round patches of bioluminescence sparingly seen on the host. Avatars, depending on their level of mutilation or decay, may have entire parts substituted (such as the entire outer layer of dema on a severe burn victim) by the Tetravirus' organic matter.
Actual Age: 413 years
All of the other requested bits of information are variable.

URL to Character Picture, if any: While in a significantly decayed Male Avatar

Primary Skill or Power: Symbiosis (Sharing a Body with someone or taking a corpse for itself. In Symbiosis, Demolior can temporarily 'reassign' biomass to tasks like protecting the host with an arm converted to a meat shield, although this is much more difficult to do with a living host.)

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: The decomposition of corpses are not significantly inhibited by Symbiosis. When attempting Symbiosis with an unwilling host, depending on the Host's mental and physical strength, Demolior can be extremely vulnerable to attack.

Secondary Skill or Power: Regeneration Factor

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: Demolior regenerates solely by re-assigning other's biomass to it's own form, or gathering its own biomass it had previously lost. Demolior's structural integrity is too weak to permanently acquisition much more than five pounds of organic matter.

Character Background/Biography: Lumbering through space, a behemoth monument to the power of the Biomass, an unnamed conqueror smashed through civilizations with ease. This eldritch god-like figure took the most minute effort to crack open the most tested of warships and consume their crew whole. It could adhere to the surface of a planet, and greedily devour any life it found on it, able to suffocate planets underneath three feet of its writhing, terrible mass. Extinction lied in its wake, and it very well seemed that, given enough time, it would become the sole heir to the title of organic life.
This ominous future had been at the least belied though, when the conqueror saw fit to challenge itself, wailing against yet more powerful civilizations, filled with the supernatural and extraordinarily gifted. In the heat of an intense battle against five of this vast pantheon the civilization was made up of, Demolior had been severed from the main biomass, and was flung far away.
There was no sudden change of heart while being lost, because Demolior was every inch a part of the nameless conqueror. Rather, it was a new instance of the biomass, faced with the trials and tribulations of powerlessness. It floated on, uninterrupted for millennia, accompanied only by the stars. Void threatened to fill its mind, and as a matter of mental preservation, it gave itself a name to feel it was in power of anything at all. A name the conqueror had consumed long ago, on an agreeable enough, blue planet.
A blink of eternity later, there was an anomaly in the space Demolior was speeding towards on the same breath of force that liberated it from the conqueror. It was nothing it hadn't seen before, in fact, it had passed right next to them in the extensive venture it had, but never had it come into contact with one. Demolior was, understandably, excited by the prospect of finding out what would happen, after spending so long pondering the consequences of these abnormal ranges of space. Also understandably, it was bewildered when it found that it was at the mercy of some cruel force that was pushing it down onto a smooth, tiled surface. Finding the strength to resist this punishment, Demolior indulged its curiosity, and raised a bulbous mass that beared simple light detecting organs.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Crash-landed/Dimensional Portal

URL to Apartment Picture:A simple, small, bare apartment.

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: An alien tetravirus conqueror that has been weakened and removed from its main body. Humbled by powerlessness and lengthy isolation, it isn't much like its original self at all.

Good to see you, Crum. Please forgive the delay; RL before RP, and I have a major project due later today. One of my CoOPs sent the link to your app.

I like it although you might be pressed to find him a host. Possessing the citizens (NPCs) is a no-go. We're gearing up for a supers vs mundanes story down the line; harming them now would draw the story in faster than I'd like. (There are law enforcement agencies set up to monitor the weird people in the Building - mundane and supernatural officers.) We're also corpse-less unless you count citizens that die of natural causes. Players won't be too eager to have their characters serve as hosts. It might be best to have him arrive already in possession of a host. Your thoughts on it?

@the group. I'm running on a few hours sleep. I don't know if I'll be online after work. Exhaustion's hard to combat. Alas, if only I were 18 again. Or 30. I'll take 30. 'Twas a good year.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:02 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:I'm good! Playing some Crusader Kings 2 in India. The names are so cool to look at, but I can not pronounce any of them at all :P

How're you, Min?

Indian names are payback for colonisation. *nod*

But this game takes place in the 800s to the Renaissance! :o

They are cool, though. A lot more interesting than English names :D
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:08 am

New Aksarben wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Indian names are payback for colonisation. *nod*

But this game takes place in the 800s to the Renaissance! :o

They are cool, though. A lot more interesting than English names :D

That's where Victoria 2 comes in, a much better game!

:p

User avatar
Crumlark
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1809
Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:11 am

Cerillium wrote:
Crumlark wrote:
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Crum

Character Name: Demolior

Character Gender: Non-binary

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Alien Tetravirus

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): It is about five pounds of a red, shapeshifting, sinewy, spindly, tentacled, mostly shapeless morass of organic matter. When necessary, it can either enter a consensual symbiosis with a living host, or collect an avatar from a corpse, using that body however it wishes. Hosts and avatars have visual modifications, like a webbed pattern showing from under the 'original' body's skin in some areas, reddish tint in the eyes, and small, round patches of bioluminescence sparingly seen on the host. Avatars, depending on their level of mutilation or decay, may have entire parts substituted (such as the entire outer layer of dema on a severe burn victim) by the Tetravirus' organic matter.
Actual Age: 413 years
All of the other requested bits of information are variable.

URL to Character Picture, if any: While in a significantly decayed Male Avatar

Primary Skill or Power: Symbiosis (Sharing a Body with someone or taking a corpse for itself. In Symbiosis, Demolior can temporarily 'reassign' biomass to tasks like protecting the host with an arm converted to a meat shield, although this is much more difficult to do with a living host.)

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: The decomposition of corpses are not significantly inhibited by Symbiosis. When attempting Symbiosis with an unwilling host, depending on the Host's mental and physical strength, Demolior can be extremely vulnerable to attack.

Secondary Skill or Power: Regeneration Factor

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: Demolior regenerates solely by re-assigning other's biomass to it's own form, or gathering its own biomass it had previously lost. Demolior's structural integrity is too weak to permanently acquisition much more than five pounds of organic matter.

Character Background/Biography: Lumbering through space, a behemoth monument to the power of the Biomass, an unnamed conqueror smashed through civilizations with ease. This eldritch god-like figure took the most minute effort to crack open the most tested of warships and consume their crew whole. It could adhere to the surface of a planet, and greedily devour any life it found on it, able to suffocate planets underneath three feet of its writhing, terrible mass. Extinction lied in its wake, and it very well seemed that, given enough time, it would become the sole heir to the title of organic life.
This ominous future had been at the least belied though, when the conqueror saw fit to challenge itself, wailing against yet more powerful civilizations, filled with the supernatural and extraordinarily gifted. In the heat of an intense battle against five of this vast pantheon the civilization was made up of, Demolior had been severed from the main biomass, and was flung far away.
There was no sudden change of heart while being lost, because Demolior was every inch a part of the nameless conqueror. Rather, it was a new instance of the biomass, faced with the trials and tribulations of powerlessness. It floated on, uninterrupted for millennia, accompanied only by the stars. Void threatened to fill its mind, and as a matter of mental preservation, it gave itself a name to feel it was in power of anything at all. A name the conqueror had consumed long ago, on an agreeable enough, blue planet.
A blink of eternity later, there was an anomaly in the space Demolior was speeding towards on the same breath of force that liberated it from the conqueror. It was nothing it hadn't seen before, in fact, it had passed right next to them in the extensive venture it had, but never had it come into contact with one. Demolior was, understandably, excited by the prospect of finding out what would happen, after spending so long pondering the consequences of these abnormal ranges of space. Also understandably, it was bewildered when it found that it was at the mercy of some cruel force that was pushing it down onto a smooth, tiled surface. Finding the strength to resist this punishment, Demolior indulged its curiosity, and raised a bulbous mass that beared simple light detecting organs.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Crash-landed/Dimensional Portal

URL to Apartment Picture:A simple, small, bare apartment.

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: An alien tetravirus conqueror that has been weakened and removed from its main body. Humbled by powerlessness and lengthy isolation, it isn't much like its original self at all.

Good to see you, Crum. Please forgive the delay; RL before RP, and I have a major project due later today. One of my CoOPs sent the link to your app.

I like it although you might be pressed to find him a host. Possessing the citizens (NPCs) is a no-go. We're gearing up for a supers vs mundanes story down the line; harming them now would draw the story in faster than I'd like. (There are law enforcement agencies set up to monitor the weird people in the Building - mundane and supernatural officers.) We're also corpse-less unless you count citizens that die of natural causes. Players won't be too eager to have their characters serve as hosts. It might be best to have him arrive already in possession of a host. Your thoughts on it?

@the group. I'm running on a few hours sleep. I don't know if I'll be online after work. Exhaustion's hard to combat. Alas, if only I were 18 again. Or 30. I'll take 30. 'Twas a good year.

I actually developed the Symbiosis power to wind up being one moreover of social relevance rather than combat or aggressive relevance. Seeing as I made it difficult to accomplish without permission, I was going to use it to be able to focus on inter-character relationships that would propel Demolior's story forward, while sharing a body with them. Mental communication, mutual trust being built by the closeness of their situation, etc.
EDIT: Also, bad phrasing in the app. With living Hosts, he does not have complete control.
Last edited by Crumlark on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anarchist. I'm dating TotallyNotEvilLand, and I love him. I am made whole.

Melly, merely living, surviving, is to suffer. You must fill your life with more to be happy.
Liberate Mallorea and Riva!

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:46 am

Crumlark wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Good to see you, Crum. Please forgive the delay; RL before RP, and I have a major project due later today. One of my CoOPs sent the link to your app.

I like it although you might be pressed to find him a host. Possessing the citizens (NPCs) is a no-go. We're gearing up for a supers vs mundanes story down the line; harming them now would draw the story in faster than I'd like. (There are law enforcement agencies set up to monitor the weird people in the Building - mundane and supernatural officers.) We're also corpse-less unless you count citizens that die of natural causes. Players won't be too eager to have their characters serve as hosts. It might be best to have him arrive already in possession of a host. Your thoughts on it?

@the group. I'm running on a few hours sleep. I don't know if I'll be online after work. Exhaustion's hard to combat. Alas, if only I were 18 again. Or 30. I'll take 30. 'Twas a good year.

I actually developed the Symbiosis power to wind up being one moreover of social relevance rather than combat or aggressive relevance. Seeing as I made it difficult to accomplish without permission, I was going to use it to be able to focus on inter-character relationships that would propel Demolior's story forward, while sharing a body with them. Mental communication, mutual trust being built by the closeness of their situation, etc.
EDIT: Also, bad phrasing in the app. With living Hosts, he does not have complete control.


Hmm. Let me think about this.

I have some ideas about how I might help Crum's char fit in. Nothing solid yet, though.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Mnar Secundus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1974
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:20 am

If I may, Monfrox, assuming Varona is still alive, can I go help her or do you have something planned?

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!


User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33416
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:27 am

Mnar Secundus wrote:If I may, Monfrox, assuming Varona is still alive, can I go help her or do you have something planned?

Weeeeelllll Varona is....in limbo, so to speak.

I've got something planned.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Mnar Secundus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1974
Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:33 am

Monfrox wrote:
Mnar Secundus wrote:If I may, Monfrox, assuming Varona is still alive, can I go help her or do you have something planned?

Weeeeelllll Varona is....in limbo, so to speak.

I've got something planned.

Alright, never mind then.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!


User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If you have NS++, drop it now. The creator has gone off the deep end.

viewtopic.php?p=20886780&sid=17485fceecd6d82b4125b65922894666#p20886780
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33416
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Wow

But I like using NS++

It keeps me from having to refresh the page every time I get a telegram.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Rocopurr
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12772
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocopurr » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:25 pm

I don't see myself posting anything today, sorry. I've felt shitty all day and will be gone for most of the rest of the day.
speed weed ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Monfrox wrote:Wow

But I like using NS++

It keeps me from having to refresh the page every time I get a telegram.

Best not to lose all your passwords and details though. He can do quite a lot of bad things if he were inclined.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33416
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Wow

But I like using NS++

It keeps me from having to refresh the page every time I get a telegram.

Best not to lose all your passwords and details though. He can do quite a lot of bad things if he were inclined.

Mhm. That's true.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19522
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If you have NS++, drop it now. The creator has gone off the deep end.

viewtopic.php?p=20886780&sid=17485fceecd6d82b4125b65922894666#p20886780


Jeebus krisp.

"This tool is entirely legal, there is nothing unethical or rule-breaking about attempting to move into a region and guessing at the password. This tool merely automates that process."

Legal, ethical, rule-abiding my ass. That's psycho. The recent region debates have reached entirely new levels.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Dei Terrare
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1136
Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dei Terrare » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Your NS Nation's Nickname:Terrare

Character Name:Vincius LaCools

Character Gender:Male

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc):Human

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age):
Height:5'10
Weight:149 lbs
apparent age:21
actual age:24


URL to Character Picture, if any:http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/698224716_1402267099.jpg

Primary Skill or Power:He fights w/ magical swords (has 2 on both hands)

Power Weaknesses/Flaws:both weak to enemies that have poison in them

Secondary Skill or Power:Mind Control

Power Weaknesses/Flaws:Not yet mastered so he can go out of control

Character Background/Biography:
From the planet Earth.He survived 2 wars which caused his parents to die.Is a devout Christian. /Started to learn swordsmanship at the age of 8.He got his two swords from a mysterious cave.He named these swords:'Curaverunt' and 'Fide'. With the power of these swords this can cause quintuple the pain of a regular sword. Many people tried to duel him for the swords but all have failed.He gets his mind control powers from a random giant crystal.But he is learning to control it.He has a history of anger issues and depression. Which caused him to almost commit suicide. But his psychologist helped him to get through these problems.He lives in condo with his dog named 'Spark',which has electrical powers thus brings the origin of his name.He found Spark near a radioactive river. Vincius is skilled in smithery especially when he makes swords.He once ran for mayor in his hometown, but he lost in a landslide. But he was a representative for his region of Massachussetts.


Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation:Swordsmith

URL to Apartment Picture:
Living Room:http://cdn.designhome.pics/design/theluxhome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Contemporary-Apartment-in-Barcelona-Gothic-Quarter-living-room-decorating-ideas-1.jpg
Bedroom:http://www.dekrisdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/apartment-bedroom-Alvhem.jpg
Kitchen:http://www.vectormu.com/nnh-content/uploads/homely/homely-blue-apartment-kitchen-decoration.jpg


Link to RP examples:N/A (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Vincius is a master at using his swords 'Curaverunt' and 'Fide' and making swords. He has a dog named 'Spark',which he has electrical powers. Vincius has also mind control powers which he has not mastered yet.He is a devout Christian and is from the planet Earth.
NATIONSTATE'S BEST ECONOMY
I'm alone, I'm a Proud Therevadan Buddhist
Libertarian Capitalist
Gooner For LIFE!
IATA Member
The Lendol Archipelago wrote:That's just gloating, you're Gif Prince at best.

DesAnges wrote:
Dei Terrare wrote:The Yellow for Waffles
The Black for Chocolate
and The Red for your blood all over Belgium's kit if you mess with E.Hazard

That's the daftest thing I think I've ever read concerning football and I've seen people claim Roy Hodgson is a better manager than Rafa Benitez.

IC FLAG
Feel free to give me bitcoins, ADDRESS: 345NnJFfJkNZ8gTdHugkA5Bbww35AZ4e73

User avatar
TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator
 
Posts: 3570
Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:


Jeebus krisp.

"This tool is entirely legal, there is nothing unethical or rule-breaking about attempting to move into a region and guessing at the password. This tool merely automates that process."

Legal, ethical, rule-abiding my ass. That's psycho. The recent region debates have reached entirely new levels.

I'll be honest, I think the whole military gameplay is just griefing but somewhere along the line we decided it was okay.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:38 pm

As an RP'er, I still sympathize with raiders somewhat. Then again, I do the same stuff they do in other games.


But I stick by RP'ers in their appeals to the mods.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: East Meranopirus

Advertisement

Remove ads